All Comments on 'Surefoot 79: Killing Honour'

by Surefoot

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is EXCELLENT. I first came upon it somewhere in the middle, but quickly decided that I needed to go back and read it through from the beginning. It soon became apparent that this was the right decision. The author is smart and capable. The writing is well structured and witty. By the time I got to Captain Spaulding I was laughing uncontrollably. I look forward to additional chapters.

AfishydishAfishydish12 months ago

For starters, let me just say thank you. I’ve been absolutely hooked on your series and as far as I’m concerned, consider this as good as canon. I adore the characters, the interweaving plots and addition to this epic universe, especially as a fellow Jew ;). We. An always tell hahaha.

If I had only one “constructive criticism”, it would be to have a few more “filler” episodes here and there. The beauty of TNG and even DS9 was that not every single episode was the world on fire or the crew in horrible mortal danger. Again, not even a criticism, I just hate seeing the characters I love in constant peril. It’s giving me heartburn!!!

5 stars once again and please please please release an epub/pdf version so I can share a link with friendly trekkies that isn’t Literotica ahahaha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous