Surface Deep

Story Info
Young man begins to cheat with his boyfriend’s best friend.
9.2k words
4.83
11.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eyetheo
Eyetheo
29 Followers

"You don't have any food allergies, right? I told her no, but she won't shut up until I ask you. She said better safe than sorry," Noah said on the other end of the line.

"Nope, I have an iron stomach." I smiled as I pictured Noah's mother busying herself over the stove for 'her boys,' as she called us.

'Us' being Noah and Noah. Yes, we have the same first name. And we even kind of look alike. Okay, not kind of... we do look alike. Not identical, but it's enough that it compels people with poor social graces to ask if we're brothers.

No. We're not related. It had really bothered me when people had the gall ask us that, in public. It'd never bothered Noah. But it once happened while we were holding hands. I still don't know if the person who asked that was genuinely curious, or just rudely pointing it out to us.

Annoying questions aside, we did acknowledge at the beginning of our relationship that we looked alike, had the same name, and it was kind of weird. We didn't psychoanalyze it though. We laughed about it, and then it disappeared from our relationship, and was never a problem. I called him Noah, he called me Noah, and we had our nicknames too.

"That's exactly what I said." He laughed. "I'll tell her again." I heard him put down the phone to yell at his mom through the house. "NOAH SAID NO!"

He picked back up, I thought I heard him gulp, and his voice got lower. "Hey, baby, so, I, uh... you think I could try topping you tonight?"

I winced. I'd tried bottoming only once, years before we met. I wasn't able to relax, so I didn't enjoy it. When Noah and I began dating, he knew this, and said he loved bottoming for me. It became the norm. But he said he wanted to fuck me eventually. And he'd been asking with increasing frequency. Our six-month anniversary had just passed, so I knew it was past time to give it up. I took a deep breath.

"Okay, yeah," I breathed out. Despite myself, I began grinning from the idea, and couldn't hide the sound of it from my voice. "You can fuck me tonight."

I heard a smile mirroring mine as he inhaled sharply and said, "Fuck yes, baby. You're gonna love it. I can't wait. I've got lube and poppers. It's gonna feel so good."

"Just promise you'll go easy on me," I said. "Treat my hole like a virgin, 'cause it's been years. Not even a finger."

"No promises," he said, with a chuckle.

I laughed nervously, we said bye, and hung up.

I took one more hit from the bong, to get rid of my anxiety, then stood up from the couch. Oops. I was too stoned. I began stripping off my clothes as I went to the bathroom for a shower.

I stopped at the mirror. Damn, I looked good. I started checking myself out.

My dark brown hair was longer on top, buzzed on the sides near my neck, with a fade up. I had bright, silvery-blue eyes that made girls fall for me throughout grade school. My beard was short and trimmed, and added even more angle to my jawline, which I was already proud of. I had a killer smile, with straight, white, shiny teeth. My torso was lean-muscular from regular running and working out. Moderate chest hair, and a happy trail that covered my six-pack abs and led the way to every man's most precious bits.

I kept my pubes trimmed short, and my big balls completely hairless -- because Noah loved sucking on them. My dick hung four inches soft, and was about seven inches hard. Average to above-average thickness. I'd been told by more than a few guys that I have 'boyfriend dick.' It was a compliment most times, I think.

As I turned to step into the shower, I couldn't help but notice my ass. That bubble butt that I did so many squats at the gym to maintain. I couldn't blame Noah for pining after it. I squeezed my cheeks to feel the muscles. They were firm but soft, like newly ripe peaches. And a layer of soft, fuzzy hair to match.

I faced the mirror again and marveled at my appearance. I was so good looking. I made a mental note to thank my parents for the genes.

I'd fuck me. And I was getting fucked tonight. Would it be uncomfortable like my first-and-only time? Noah seemed to love it. And our dicks were almost exactly the same in size and shape. He took it like a champ that first time -- with nothing but my spit as lube. That was the night I fell in love with him, not only for the fantastic sex, but for the connection I felt.

I looked at the time on my phone. Shit, I'd wasted ten minutes fucking around and staring at myself in the mirror. The dinner was in less than an hour.

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water pour down my head, over my body, and relax my muscles. My stoned thoughts wandered away again, and I remembered meeting Noah...

...

It was six months earlier; we were twenty and twenty-one, he being slightly older. We met at a party near our college campus. Everyone was drinking and smoking. Noah and I kept looking at each other through the haze. As we went along with the flow of the crowd, through the living room, kitchen, patio, and into the night, we found ourselves kissing sloppily in the host's upstairs bathroom.

The stranger was running his hands up my shirt as we made out. I squeezed and manipulated his ass cheeks, pulling them apart. He whimpered into my mouth a little each time I let go, like he didn't want me to stop. My horny, drunk, caveman brain told me I'd scored, and found a hungry bottom at that party full of straight people.

His hands wandered down my body until he was rubbing my dick through my pants.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore," he groaned, as he bent down and began undoing my pants. It had only been like ten seconds, but I leaned back against the sink, and let the handsome stranger from the party downstairs do his thing.

He pulled my clothes down in one swipe and fell backwards when my hard dick surprised him with a whack to the face. He grimaced in pain and rubbed the back of his head, which had smacked against the wall.

I stifled a laugh as I helped him up. "Shit, are you alright? You okay...? Damn, my dick isn't THAT big," I teased.

He was flushed red with embarrassment, fading lust, and whatever he'd drank throughout the night.

"I'm fine, doesn't hurt, just lost my balance, I'm just drunk," he said quickly, without looking at me. He rubbed his head awkwardly and glanced around the bathroom like he didn't know what to do next. I grabbed his wrist, pulled him close again, and returned my hands to his firm ass.

"I'm sorry my huge monster cock scared you. I promise it won't hurt too bad when it's in you," I joked, as I pulled his cheeks apart.

The stranger laughed and made eye contact, and for the first time that night, I got a good look at him up close.

His face was practically shining at me, from a few inches away; dazzling me with teeth as white as pearls, and the same silvery-blue eyes as my own. He was incredibly handsome. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and a deep ache in my chest. That face was doing something to me, hypnotizing me, burning its image into my mind.

He also looked familiar, but I couldn't place him in my drunken state.

He broke eye contact, bringing me out of my trance. We both looked down at my cock, which was pointed up toward his face, gently bobbing up and down with my heartbeat, and leaking a river of pre-cum. He wrapped his hand around it.

"Such a gentleman," he finally responded, as he began kissing and stroking me again.

My breathing became shallower. I resumed squeezing his butt, this time under his clothes, making my way to his hole.

The stranger moved downward, and I was disappointed that my hands were taken away from his ass, but glad when he was on his knees, and began licking the head of my cock. I inhaled sharply when his tongue first ran across the sensitive skin. He made a few slurping sounds as he mopped up my pre-cum with his tongue and lips.

He began toying with me by flattening his tongue out and rubbing it on the underside of my head, and up around to the top. Then he switched to just popping the tip in his mouth, sucking, and flicking at my piss hole. He went back and forth with these techniques for several minutes. I wanted so badly to grab his head and shove it all the way down his throat, but I restrained myself. He seemed to know what he was doing.

He moved down to my balls and took the left one through his lips. He held it there, sucking it, carefully rolling it around in his mouth, like a big gobstopper. His blue eyes opened and he made a happy sound. He continued for a few seconds, then let it fall out of his mouth, and began giving my right ball the same treatment. I ran my fingers through his hair, and did my best to stifle the sounds trying to escape my throat. He went back and forth, spending equal time on both balls.

He was sucking and playing with them longer than expected. Normally, guys just say hello to the boys and move on. This stranger, on his knees before me, was worshiping them, giving them the attention they deserve, getting them ready.

After my balls were sopping wet, he came back up to my raging hard erection. There was another long stream of pre-cum running down the underside, and starting to drip on my balls. He flattened his tongue and started at the base of my cock, right above my sack, and slid up, collecting all the pre-cum in one movement. He held it in his mouth, so I could see. I was impressed.

But he didn't swallow -- he spread the pre-cum around his mouth, and then deep-throated the full length of my cock in one try. He stayed still for a moment, to let me enjoy the feeling of his throat constricting around my cock. His hand came up and massaged my balls. I felt a tickle on my pubes as he breathed through his nose. His mouth was so very warm, tight, and slick.

Wait, did he use my pre-cum to lube his throat? Holy shit. I was dealing with an expert cocksucker. I need to get his number after this, I thought to myself.

He pulled my cock out of his throat completely, and then put it back in. He kept up the routine of totally removing me from his mouth and then deep-throating. I didn't think it could feel any better, until after a minute, he added his hand. His grip followed right behind his lips, twisting slightly and squeezing every time he went up and down my shaft. It felt fucking amazing. I was stupefied, staring at him mindlessly, probably drooling like an ape.

I felt myself getting close, and reluctantly pulled his head off me.

"Turn around," I said, more aggressively than I intended. I was amped up. Every brain cell in my head was screaming at me to get my hard cock in that man's ass, right now, immediately.

The stranger grinned through the slobber and pre-cum covering the lower half of his beautiful face, and dripping onto his clothes. He stood up, pulled down his pants and underwear, and turned around. He placed his palms flat on the wall, stood with his legs apart, and stuck his ass out for me. As if he was preparing for a cavity search in prison.

The piece he presented was grade-A meat. Two round, perky globes covered with a fine layer of soft, light-brown hair. I stopped ogling and moved toward him, kicking off the pants and underwear from around my ankles. I slapped his ass once, hard, just to see it jiggle and bounce. He squealed. It left a red handprint.

I knew I should rim him, to get him wet. But the wordless voices in my head kept getting louder, screaming at me to mate with this person -- right now.

As I pulled one cheek back, I stopped when I got the first glimpse of that little pink hole. It was so tiny, I wondered if the guy had even bottomed before. It looked like he'd never had so much as a finger in there. It moved and squeezed as I stared. It was inviting me in.

I let a gob of spit fall straight from my mouth and onto the puckered hole. It reacted to the moisture by loosening for a moment, then squeezing tight again. I spit on my fingers, and rubbed the outside of the little nub in circles. He started moaning. I pushed one finger through the opening, just enough to get some of my spit in there.

"Oh, my god, I need it right fucking now. Fuck me. Come on."

Now my instincts, and the stranger, were demanding it. I didn't need any more motivation.

I planted my feet wide, and aimed my cock at the quivering asshole which was shiny and slippery with my spit. My head pressed against it. I met resistance. The little thing I was trying to enter was tightly closed shut. I kept poking at it, putting more force behind each push. I gave it another wad of spit.

The stranger groaned in frustration.

"Come on, harder. You won't hurt me. Just put it in."

All my reservations and worries about hurting him fell away. We both needed it. Now.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him down on me, while pushing up into him. I slipped past the barrier keeping me out, and was completely inside.

I expected the sound of pain. Instead, I heard a sigh of gratification. He must've really needed cock in his ass.

I was also relieved. The din in my brain had finally quieted. It was replaced with the rhythmic slapping of my skin against his, as I began thrusting in and out. The stranger's moaning increased until it was too loud, in that house full of people. So I grabbed a hand towel from nearby and shoved it in his mouth. His sounds morphed into whimpers of pleasure and quiet grunts as he tried to keep it down.

His hole was like a vice. I was careful to not fully pull out, afraid I wouldn't be able to easily get back into his little pleasure chute. I could feel the stranger purposefully squeezing his muscles around me. He was creating random knots of resistance inside him, which required me to push a bit harder to get past. Each time my cock slid through the tighter parts, the stranger let out a loud, uncontrollable moan. The towel fell out of his mouth, and I barely noticed. We both stopped caring about sounds. The only thing that mattered was how fucking good it felt, how badly we both needed to nut.

After a while, I noticed his legs were trembling -- probably from being in that position for so long. I stopped thrusting and begrudgingly pulled out. I grabbed him by the neck and took us toward the bathtub. I set him on his knees, on the bath rug, and had him lean forward, his body draped over the side of the tub. The used, gaping asshole was now pointed up at me. I planted my right foot in the tub, my left on the bath rug, and moved my cock over his waiting hole. I crouched down and entered him from above.

That angle was much better, because I could really drill him. I used the downward force to reach further depths. Slapping skin, his moans, and my grunts weren't the only sounds anymore. My thrusts were creating a thumping noise that thundered through the room each time I bottomed out. If anyone were standing under the bathroom, they'd think someone was jumping up and down. I was certain people nearby would hear us, but I didn't care. I was close to finishing.

The stranger looked up at me from the bottom of the tub, his mouth hanging open in silent screams. We locked eyes and I increased the speed of my pumping. We were nothing more than thoughtless, rutting animals taking care of our most primal needs.

His eyes rolled back, eyelids flickered, and his ass spasmed around me. I realized he was cumming. I focused on the puffy, pink hole swallowing my cock, and felt pressure build in my balls. I let out a long moan, and throbbed inside him, shooting thick ropes, drowning his ass in cum.

I pulled out most of the way, but left just the tip inside, and used my hand to squeeze out any residual cum. Then I slipped out of his ass, and admired my handiwork. The hole was slowly shrinking back to normal, but I could still see the white of my load inside. I slid a finger in and played around with it. Then I stepped out of the tub, leaned down, and put my tongue in the sloppy mess I'd created.

The stranger made gasping noises as I licked him, and dug my tongue inside to try to taste my seed. I couldn't reach far enough down, though. Maybe another day. Oh, right, I gotta get his number.

I helped him to his feet and held him steady as he regained his balance. My cum started dripping out. I heard it splash on the tiled floor. Good thing they were white.

As we picked up our clothes and put them back on, I looked him over. The familiarity of his handsome face was nagging at me again.

"So, what's your name?" I asked the stranger.

He giggled at the implication that we'd fucked without even knowing first names.

"Noah. What's yours, sexy?"

I paused, my pants halfway on. I couldn't hide the disbelief from my face.

"What?" he asked.

"MY name is Noah," I said.

We laughed at the coincidence, and finished putting on our clothes.

"You know what else is strange?" he asked, as we stood re-clothed before the mirror, and made eye contact in the reflection. I felt those butterflies in my stomach again.

"What's that?"

"We look alike," he said matter-of-factly. The familiarity made sense now. I recognized MY face in his face. Especially those beautiful blue eyes. I wrapped my arm around his hip and brought him closer.

"Yeah, you're right. We do. A few differences here and there, but pretty close. Alright, this can't be a coincidence anymore. The universe wants you to put your number in my phone," I said, pulling it out of my pocket, and handing it to him.

While he was adding 'Noah #1' to my contacts, I asked if he had a man.

"Not yet," he said, without looking up.

...

The hot water ran cold -- and jerked me out of my memory.

Fuck, I'd been daydreaming about fucking Noah for so long that I'd used up all the hot water. I looked down at my raging boner. The cold was a good thing, I didn't need to be horned up for dinner with my boyfriend and his mother. I let my erection wither then turned off the shower. I grabbed the towel, stepped out, and felt anxiety bloom in my gut.

I'd met Noah's mom dozens of times, and spent the night in Noah's room at least three nights a week, because we rode together to our college classes. We even all had dinner sometimes -- the three of us.

But this dinner felt different. Noah said she was cooking all day and had planned what to cook days ago. She'd never done this before. It felt like his mom was doing it to show that she liked and approved of me as Noah's boyfriend. So I was feeling pressure to confirm her thoughts, and present myself as the perfect man for her son.

My phone buzzed as I was putting on my clothes. It was a text from Noah.

// Noah: Riley's coming to dinner too

I was still for a moment -- thinking. Who's Riley?

I pulled up Noah's social media and looked through his pictures. I remembered that name. Right. Riley. Woah.

When I first showed Noah's pictures to my best friends, Kate and Paulie, they landed on that photo of Noah and Riley together, and teased "You got the ugly friend." I punched Paulie in the arm for that, and we all laughed. Noah wasn't ugly by any means. He and I were both handsome, above average. But I understood what they meant.

Riley was stunning. He had high cheekbones, a perfectly sized nose, and full lips. Not quite movie star-levels of attractiveness, but approaching it. He had neat, short dark hair and a slight widow's peak. Green eyes looked back from the photo of him and a younger Noah. They were at some football game in their high school days. Their arms were draped over each other's shoulders, smiling for the camera in their letterman jackets. I wondered if they ever fooled around.

I went to Riley's profile and looked through his more recent pictures. I felt a flash of guilt as my dick slowly started to fill with blood.

// Me: That's your best friend from high school, right? I haven't met him yet?

// Noah: Yep! He took a couple years after high school to backpack around Europe. He's starting at [our college] next semester

Eyetheo
Eyetheo
29 Followers