Surface Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another deep breath. Another one. One more. Phew. Had to get one more inhale in. Woah, that one did it. I put the poppers on the bedside table, and laid back on the bed, riding the waves.

My blood was hot, and my skin was buzzing. The anticipation of cock in my ass that had been building all night exploded inside my brain. I squirmed around on the bed, naked, breathing shallowly, grasping aimlessly at the sheets under me. I didn't hear, or perhaps notice, the bedroom door open.

Noah came in, and stopped to stare at me in that feral state.

Sensing a presence, I turned to look, still breathing heavily with my mouth open. I didn't say anything, just listened to the instincts telling me to turn over, and get on my hands and knees. I dropped my head to the mattress, stuck my ass in the air, and reached my arms back to pull my cheeks apart. I made sure I was over the edge of the bed so he had good access. I stuck it out more and rocked my hips side to side, inviting him over.

There was a big, dumb smile on Noah's face as he practically ran toward the bed. While he pulled off all his clothes and got buck naked, I leaned over to the nightstand, and found the bottle of lube. I was about to squirt some on my fingers when he grabbed it from my hand.

"Nuh-uh, no, babe. We won't be needing that. I'm gonna rim you real good. Nature's lube. It'll feel better with no lube, for both of us. More friction." He dropped the bottle on the table, and slapped my ass. His warm hands started kneading my cheeks.

"And I'm not gonna cum in you yet. I'm gonna shoot my load on your face, then we'll go watch a movie with Riley. Sit between us. I want him to smell my cum."

I bit my lip, and my dick became rock hard at the idea. I'd never been treated like that before. Just yesterday, I considered myself a total top. But there I was, presenting my fresh ass to my boyfriend, about to be treated like a slut, and loving every second of it.

"I love when you treat me like this," I groaned. I pushed my empty-feeling ass farther out over the edge. I was still face-down-ass-up on the bed, blindly trying to make contact with his cock, wherever it was behind me. "It makes me feel so dirty."

"I always knew you were a little butt slut, deep down."

He licked both my cheeks, then traced a path along the skin to my crack. He started from my taint and licked up to my hole. He left his tongue there, quivering slightly, before pushing through.

His breath was hot, and I gasped at the feeling of his stubble as it rubbed and tickled the sensitive area. It was my first rimjob. He kept plunging his tongue in and out, and licked up from my taint again. Then he started making out with my hole, licking it with a flattened tongue, slurping on it, sucking on it, tracing the rim with his tongue, occasionally stopping to spit on it. Tingles radiated through me with every movement. I grabbed a pillow and bit it to stifle my sounds of pleasure.

His mom's room was downstairs, so noise wouldn't reach her, but Riley wasn't that far away in the movie room. I looked over at the door from that low angle, my head still on the bed.

Noah hadn't shut it when he came in. It was almost closed -- there was just a small sliver that looked out into the hallway. I saw movement there. I focused, trying to understand it.

It was definitely the motion of someone jerking off. Any adult man would recognize that movement, and there it was. I saw a fist going up and down a fat, hard cock. And who was the only other person with a dick in that house?

My gaze darted up the doorway, and I saw Riley's face tilted there, looking right at me. The light was dim, but I saw a lecherous grin spring to his mouth. He began silently mimicking my noises. Every time I moaned into the pillow, his mouth opened wide in a pretend orgasm, and his eyebrows danced in an expression of lust. Then he pushed his cock forward through the gap in the doorway, so just the fat head was inside the room. He thrust into the air a few times, but pulled back as Noah stood up from rimming me.

Noah bent down and spit one last time, then slapped my cheek. "That hole is ready."

I stopped biting on the pillow and brought my head up from the mattress, and got into the proper position for doggie-style. I stuck my ass out, arched my back, and looked over my shoulder at Noah. I wanted to watch him slide in, but I also wanted to keep myself from looking at the cracked door.

Noah let spit fall from his mouth onto his hard dick, and rubbed it around. He perched the tip at my quivering hole and smeared his pre-cum around. Then he slowly pushed in, then quickly slid through, buried to the hilt in my ass.

He held it there while I adjusted. He let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes, like he was finally home after a long day, or taking a much-needed piss. I let out a sigh too, finally having my itch scratched, and relieved it wasn't painful like last time. Quiet moans and grunts began coming up my throat, my body's reaction to the sudden, wonderful fullness.

I lowered my torso and returned my head to the mattress, to bite the pillow. I turned my head to the side. There wasn't a cock in the gap anymore, but Riley's face was still peeking through, watching, making eye contact with me. Noah was too focused on stretching open the tight hole in front of him to notice.

A strange thrill ran through me. Noah was fucking me, but Riley and I were sharing a separate moment, just between us, without him knowing.

"You're such a fucking whore, just look at your hole hugging onto me like this." He plunged in balls deep, then slowly slid halfway out, watching me squeeze and cling to him, as if fighting to keep him inside.

"Fuck, yes, oh, my god, I love it, baby," I crooned. "You're hitting the spot really good." I felt an orgasm build quickly. "Oh, fuck." My cum erupted onto the bed below. I bit the pillow and practically screamed into it.

"Good boy," he said, between labored breaths. "You like having dick up your ass now, huh? Wish we'd been doing this from the start?"

"Hell yes, baby," I said, between moans in the pillow. "You shoulda made me your bottom from day one." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. I yelped in pain.

"I love seeing you like this. Acting like a cock-starved whore," he growled into my ear. He let my hair go, and I fell back to the bed. I turned my head to the door again, and continued having sex with Riley with my eyes.

"I should sell this ass to my friends, for some extra cash," Noah said. He began fucking me harder, like a jackhammer. It was producing loud slapping noises, filling the room. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, faggot?" He gave my cheeks several hard slaps as he continued pumping.

"Oh, fuck, baby, that sounds really fun," I said between the spanks and thrusts shaking me. My skin blushed red. I shuddered at the degeneracy of my hole being shared and sold, like a sex toy, by my boyfriend. My internal muscles squeezed tighter, drawing forth louder grunts from him. The green eyes in the doorway sparkled, clearly interested in our pillow talk.

"I'll fuck whoever you want, Noah. You can do whatever you want to me," I said, my eyes rolling back in my head, riding the ecstasy, forgetting Riley, enjoying the thick piece of meat stuffing my ass. Until it left, and Noah turned me over on my back, and moved me farther up the bed.

He climbed between my legs, I held them back, and he reentered me with a wet sound. He leaned down and made out with me. He pressed our bare, sweaty chests together, trying to connect every inch of skin possible. I couldn't see the doorway anymore from the embrace.

The pace of his fucking was slower this time, like he was savoring it, filing it away in his memory. He left wet kisses all over my face, neck, and ears while he fucked me. His cock made me feel so full that there wasn't even room for thoughts in my head, only the pleasure of him pumping inside me, tweaking my prostate with every thrust from that new angle.

Noah's stroking remained slow, but became frantic, and he held himself balls deep for longer each time, until I was yelping from the forceful impacts. He suddenly stopped, pulled out, pulled me toward him by my hair, and aimed. A shower of molten semen sprayed on my face, dribbled down my lips, and rained on my chest and stomach. He grunted with every rope.

He let me go and I fell back, lay flat, breathing hard. I licked my lips as Noah fell over and lay down next to me to recover from the exertion. I turned my head to the doorway. It was empty of green eyes.

I looked over at Noah, and watched his toned chest rise and fall with each deep breath. I couldn't help but marvel at his beauty. He had more chest hair than me, which accentuated his pecs. It looked so manly. I leaned over and licked one of his hairy nipples. He giggled.

His cum on me was starting to lose its warmth, so I began spreading it around on my chest. I smeared it up my neck and around my face. I ran my hands through my hair and wiped the rest off on my stomach and legs.

Noah noticed what I was doing and sat up on his elbow to watch. I rubbed the cum into my skin like lotion, until it was just a thin sheen.

He leaned in, sniffed, and grinned proudly.

"You smell like a cum rag."

------

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts about this story by rating it and leaving a comment.

Thank you to Kenjisato, we_all_kneel, and Turning502019 for their help editing.

------