Surfboard Seduction

Story Info
I take you on my surfboard for more than just waves.
887 words
4
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surfboard Seduction

As we paddle out through the surf you can feel my arms tense and tighten against your legs with every drag of my hands through the water. You can feel me breathing on your lower back as I lie behind you on my longboard, paddling you out so I can show you how to catch a wave. As we crash over the last crashing wave and break into the open sea I kiss your lower back gently, letting my lips linger, barely touching your skin. You look over your shoulder at me and im grinning up at you with a devious glint in my eyes, "This is my domain, and here I can take what I want..."

You challenge me more playfully than resistantly, "oh really?" I laugh and you feel me pull myself up, grasping the sides of the board I lift myself up and kiss the back of your shoulder. Then a little higher, then your neck and finally I nibble on your ear.

Then stop abruptly, "Yes really." I whisper it so low its almost just a breath in your ear, but whether you heard the words or not, the sound of my voice, the desire and want in it make you know what I said... what I want.

You turn your head around trying to catch a kiss and I lean in and brush my lips over yours but don't truly kiss you. You try to lean closer into the kiss that I hold just out of your reach but I keep it so. Then I smile that devious smile and flick my tongue to give you a playful lick. With a laugh I move back behind you and you feel me slide over your almost naked body, my chest brushing your back and you feel my excitement slide across your ass. You arch your back and stick out you ass hoping to incite a reaction from me and to feel me press against you. And I indulge both of us, pressing myself against you as I once more kiss your shoulder. I reach under you with my left hand and spreading it across your belly just above your pussy, I pull you against me harder, pressing up tight and letting you know how much I want you, and making you want me more. Then I pull away and slowly kiss down your back. I take my time kissing the length of your spine as my hands find the sides of your legs.

I trace small circles on your legs as my hands come up your thighs, gently caressing and touching every inch of your beautiful legs. Mean while my kisses reach the top of your bikini and I linger there as though I hit some barrier. When my hands finally catch up, they continue up over your hot round ass and then drift down your sides playing along your hips and drifting towards your front and the spot you want me touch the most, but not yet, I move them back and pull the strings on the sides of your bikini letting it loose from your body. My hands continue on, unconcerned with the now free fabric that separates me from what we both want. I touch and caress up your torso, drawing little swirls and loops and tracing the curves of your body with just the tips of my fingers, so gently it's like the brush of a feather.

Meanwhile my lips continue down gently running over the curve of your ass, brushing your smooth skin lightly as they push your now free bikini before them. Down I go slowly, so slowly you can't take the tease, the gentle offer, the anticipation and you arch your back and thrust you hips bring your ass up in front of me and exposing your pink nether regions to me, within inches of my face. In your excited and overly sensitive state, you can feel my breath on you and you know I only wait because I am admiring the beauty of your most personal of places. After a moment that seems an eternity I gently blow on you, starting light and high and work my way down one side and back up the other. Not touching, just blowing gently, teasing your oversensitive lips. Finally I lean in a little and gently kiss you, and then I trace a very fine lick with the tip of my tongue over you, only slightly parting your lips. I get a taste of you and you hear me groan with longing, and you know that I want to be inside you, that I am so hard it hurts, but for now, I continue my game.

I move back down to where I started letting my lips brush yours as I go, exhaling my hot breath over you, making you squirm and thrust back as if to tell me its time to stop teasing. So now I make a broad lick, using my whole tongue and some pressure to cover the whole of your lips. And you feel my hand slide down your belly and two fingers move in and spread you lips, I lean forward and lick your clit quickly once, and you know the game is over, now im going to make you cum.