Surfer Girls

Story Info
Bob gratefully submits to two young surfer girls.
6.4k words
4.22
53.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The self- help cds he had recently purchased played on but Bob was lost in his own thoughts while he drove down a long stretch of Highway 19 towards Port Hardy. He had taken the trip to Vancouver Island for a solo vacation. Since his wife had left him six months ago, Bob hadn't taken a break. He had tried to lose himself in his work but one day woke up and realized he didn't want to do it any more. He quit that day, sold his house for a considerable amount of cash, and planned this extended vacation.

As soon as he arrived on the beautiful island he felt like this is what he had needed. Bob was determined to enjoy his life and get it back on track. It had been lonely traveling on his own, particularly looking out at the sunsets from the resorts he had been staying in while dining solo, but he told himself that alone time was what he needed. Presently he was on his way to an even more remote resort which was still two hours away as the sun started to set.

Bob's attention went back to the voice on the cd which was telling him he should take what he wanted from life, that he deserved good things. Bob nodded to himself and steeled himself to be more assertive and, as the voice on the cd has just intoned, "Go for it."

He was thinking to himself all the times he should have done this in his past when he saw two people far ahead on the side of the road. They were notable as there were barely any cars on the road, much less people. As he got closer he could see they were young women. When he saw that one girl held a hand written sign reading 'Port Hardy', he decided on a whim to stop. Conservative by nature, he had second thoughts when he saw just how pretty they were. Was this a trap designed to fool lonely men like him?

The girls approached his car. The first one was the blonde. She was tall, maybe 5'8" with big gray/blue eyes and big lips. She was showing off a lot of tanned skin wearing denim shorts and a loose t shirt, apparently over a bathing suit. She was young, Bob guess about 20, and she was beautiful, but she looked rather serious or even challenging as she walked to his passenger window. The second girl stayed behind the blonde. She was Asian, petite and very slim. She had long black hair that looked a little wet and looked even younger than the blonde . She wore loose batik cotton shorts and just a red bikini top over her small breasts.

Bob rolled down his window and the blonde spoke first, "You're headed to Port Hardy?" she asked, clearly taking measure of him.

Bob's voice cracked a little as he answered, "Yes I am.". There was a moment of silence as she continued to look in his car. "Umm...all the way."

The blonde now studied Bob closely, not hiding that she was warily evaluating him. Bob was self-aware enough to know that he was an average looking 40 year old, 5'10", clean-cut, slim but not especially fit, brown hair, brown eyes, generally unremarkable. The blonde finally nodded in what he took to be approval. "Ok, thanks. I'm Mandy, this is Tiffany." She paused a moment and added, "We'll need to hook up our surf boards."

Bob noticed that she didn't ask if that was ok, but somehow he felt grateful that he had 'passed the audition'. He got out of the car and went to help them with their backpacks, but they did not pay him mind as they hauled the bags beside his rental SUV. Mandy took charge, taking foam and bungee cords from her bag. She placed foam on his car, then went and grabbed a surf board from the side of the road and placed it on top. She worked quickly and Bob watched as she, helped by her friend, got both boards on top securely, with the cords wrapping inside his car. He tried to be discrete as he watched Mandy frequently bend forward, exposing her ass cheeks in her little shorts. Her ass was incredible, perfectly tight and round. Bob's cock twitched and hardened, making him self-conscious. He had not fucked a woman since his wife left him...if fact it had been over a year before that. Mandy did not seem to notice Bob's staring, or really take notice of him one way or the other. With the boards secure and the bags in the car, Mandy got in the front passenger seat and Tiffany in the back.

The sun was now low as Bob started the car and pulled back on to the road. There was silence for a while then Bob made some awkward small talk, asking them where they were from and what they were doing on the island. Mandy did almost all the talking for the girls. She said this was her second summer surfing on the island. She had fallen in love with the beauty of the place last year and worked over the winter as a barmaid in Whistler to earn enough to enjoy the summer. She was 20 and had earned some college credits but had no specific plans to graduate. Mandy had met Tiffany just a few weeks ago at the start of the summer and taken her under her wing. Tiffany was only 18 and had told her parents she had lined up a job as a waitress when really she wanted desperately to surf.

Mandy asked what Bob was doing on the island. Not wanting to get into too much details he said he had recently divorced and wanted to take a break and get away. With that the car went silent. Bob found himself staring at Mandy's smooth tanned legs and felt himself hardening again. He looked in his rear view mirror and saw Tiffany's reflection. She was staring out the window, looking a little anxious. Bob noticed how unblemished and fresh her young face was, how long her black hair went past her bare shoulders He watched as she bit her lip then suddenly she looked up and caught his eyes in the mirror. Bob looked away, feeling his face redden. He tried to think of something to say, very conscious now of the silence.

Mandy reached over to turn on the radio, which Bob thought was a good idea. He was quickly mortified, however, when the voice of his self-help cd came on loudly, "Don't be afraid. You are the master of your destiny. Ask for more. Go for it!"

Mandy started giggling as Bob reached over and ejected the cd. With a quick glance in the mirror Bob could see Tiffany's face was more relaxed now.

"I...ummm..." he started.

Mandy laughed a little more as she took a wire out if her purse and hooked up her phone to the car. Some trance music started to play which actually made Bob feel a bit more relaxed. Mandy pulled her seat back a little then stretched out her long legs, putting her bare feet up on the dashboard. Bob had had a foot fetish for as long as he could remember and his semi hard cock stirred and became rock hard as he was able to admire her smooth skin and unpainted toes discretely.

Mandy asked how much further and Bob estimated it would take an hour and a half. Mandy rolled her eyes dramatically, "Oof...too long" she moaned.

Bob said nothing, unsure how to cheer her up, but Mandy reached into her purse again, this time fishing out a sandwich bag. "Let's smoke a little." Mandy exclaimed playfully. Bob looked over and saw she pulled out a rolled joint and without looking back at Bob, lit it up and sucked in. Holding the smoke in her mouth, she passed it back to Tiffany then slowly let the smoke out. The smell of pot filled Bob's car, reminding him of concerts in his youth. When Tiffany passed the joint back to Mandy, Mandy proffered it to Bob. Bob hesitated and started to say no, but Mandy cut him off, Bob, just 'go for it'" she said and started to giggle.

Bob took a deep puff, trying to show Mandy he was not as square as she thought. He felt his throat burn but did not allow himself to cough, instead passing the joint back to Mandy confidently.

The weed was strong and after the three had indulged they were all more relaxed. Even Tiffany, who had been quiet and nervous from the time Bob had stopped, started to relax and engage a little. Bob was amazed at how confident Mandy was, in taking control of the conversation. She was clearly the alpha of the two girls, and...now of the three of them. As they got close to Port Hardy Bob asked where they would be staying.

"Well...we don't have any plan", Mandy started, sounding completely unconcerned. "We'll probably just stay on the beach tonight."

It was concern more then lust that made Bob reflectively offer "Oh. Well, you're very welcome to stay in my room." He added after realizing that it might sound quite forward, "I mean...it's supposed to be a big room."

Mandy looked in the mirror at Tiffany then gave a slight smile to Bob, "Actually that would be good. Would be nice to have a hot shower."

Bob's cock stiffened a little but he tried to act cool, "Great."

When they got to the room Bob helped Mandy put the surf boards against the wall after watching her toss her bag on the bed. Bob couldn't help but sneak more peeks at her taut ass as she walked around and felt his cock stir yet again.

Mandy said she would take the first shower and left Bob to awkwardly engage in discussion with an eighteen year old, alone in the room. Tiffany was nice and polite but they ran out of things to say and she eventually focused on her phone. Bob unpacked some clothes just to look busy, but was stopped in his tracks when Mandy came out wearing just a towel, her wet hair clinging to her shoulders. When she passed by him Bob somehow found her soapy smell to be sensual.

"Your turn" she sung out to Tiffany who put down her phone and walked into the bathroom without looking at Bob.

Bob looked at Mandy who looked right back at him before shuffling through her bag and pulling out a simple sundress, then panties. Bob hoped he might see her ass as she bent over slightly but he only saw her perfect white legs. She looked back at him then commanded softly, "Turn around."

Bob took a moment to understand, then stammered back "Of...of course." He started to turn but then in a sudden moment he felt inspired by the self-help tapes he had been listening to all day before he met the girls. He worked up his courage quickly and asked, "Would it be ok...ummm...if I..."

Mandy looked at him curiously and the moment felt like a minute, "if I...ummm..took care of myself...while...looking at you?"

Bob's face flushed red with heat as he realized how completely perverted he sounded. He started to turn, more out of shame than anything when he heard Mandy respond.

"Well, Bobby...you do seem rather desperate don't you?"

Bob said nothing but tried to look her in the eyes. Mandy was smirking and playing with her hair. "If you hurry...before Tiffany gets back...and you promise to let us have the bed while you sleep on the floor...if you can do that then...you may."

Bob's eyes widened. He hadn't had time to really think all this through. He hesitated but Mandy pushed, "You'd better hurry." she said with a teasing inflection.

Bob listened for the shower, then slowly unzipped his shorts, and, with his hands shaking, pulled out his cock. Mandy stared openly and somehow the shame made his cock even harder. Bob stood there, and started to stroke as Mandy sat on the bed, not taking her eyes off his cock. She took some lotion out of her bag and started to apply it to her legs. As she lifted her leg Bob could see some ass cheek and the hint of her pussy...or perhaps just a shadow? Mandy picked up her panties and bent to slide them over her legs. Her tits looked like they might pop out, but Bob got distracted by watching her pull the panties over her feet and slowly up her legs. As she pulled them up further she said to Bob, looking up into his eyes, "You'd better hurry for me."

Somehow the idea that she was telling him to cum, that she wanted him to do it for her, pushed him near ejaculation. Mandy stood up, turned around, and let her towel drop. Bob saw her white, perfect ass, with deep tan lines cutting through each cheek as she pulled her panties up, and he started to shoot on the floor. He saw Mandy turn her head over her shoulder and look at him with a mix of amusement and pity. She tossed him her towel and instructed, "Better clean that up quick."

Bob was scrubbing his cum off the floor as Mandy pulled the dress over her and the bathroom door opened. Tiffany was dressed in shorts and a fresh t-shirt. Her nipples pushed through, making is clear she was not wearing a bra. She seemed momentarily curious as to why Bob was on his knees with the towel but started to chat with Mandy about the plans for the evening paying him no more mind. Bob's heart was beating fast, wondering if Mandy would tell Tiffany what had happened, wondering if he could ever look Mandy in the eyes again regardless.

But Mandy said nothing about it to Tiffany. She told Bob it would be nice if he ordered in pizza and he quickly did as she suggested. Bob was sure the pizza delivery guy wondered how he had managed to share a room with two scantily clad girls half his age, the room filled with the smell of weed they were smoking, but he didn't care. He also was less self conscious about the erection he seemed to constantly have as he enjoyed seeing all the skin around him. At one point, when Mandy accepted his offer of a foot rub, he thought he might burst out of his shorts. Mandy did not seem surprised at his offer, she simply nodded and plopped her bare feet in his lap. Tiffany giggled a little but Bob eagerly tried to please Mandy with the best rub her could give. Her soles were a bit rough on the sides, but somehow Bob loved the confidence Mandy had, knowing that Bob would adore tending to them.

When they finished the pizza Mandy told him they were headed out to town and told him not to wait up. She leaned in and gave Bob a quick kiss on the cheek then whispered, "Remember that you get the floor." Bob nodded and thanked her, he wasn't sure for what.

Bob caught up on some emails. He had left his job to take an extended break after his wife left him, so they were mostly junk, He watched some news, played a little sudoku, then decided he should try to sleep. He felt a little silly sleeping on his hotel floor when the bed was right there, but he smiled and thought, 'worth it'.

Bob was still awake when the girls came back. He heard them giggling in the hallway then fumbling with the door. The lights were out when they came in the room, but with his eyes adjusted to the dark he was still able to admire their bodies. They both went to the bathroom together, Mandy's feet nearly brushing his nose as she walked by. When they came out Bob lay still and enjoyed watching Mandy pull off her dress, standing two feet from him in just a thong. Tiffany had pulled on a t-shirt in the bathroom and when she walked by Bob could see she only had panties on with it.

When they both crawled into bed and giggled Bob stifled a sigh. After some shuffling, Bob heard their breathing steady, and he thought it was safe to take care of his erection. He quietly jacked off under his sheet, imagining what Tiffany's face would look like if she caught Bob fucking Mandy. He was careful not to wake them cleaning up, then laid there awake for more than an hour, too stimulated to sleep. He finally took a sleeping pill to help him catch some shut eye while lying on the hard floor.

When Bob awoke the next morning it was later than his usual time and he was surprised to see how bright it was. He got on his knees to look at the bed and saw only Tiffany there. The sheet covered her legs, but he got to admire her in a sleeveless t shirt. She has smooth tan shoulders and he could see the nipples of her small tits poke through the white material. He was struck again by how fresh she looked. Tiffany surprised the two of them when she suddenly opened her eyes and saw Bob looking at her.

"Sorry I...was just...", Bob started.

Tiffany looked a little put off but she nodded indicating it was fine. "Mandy went down the catch some waves." she informed him. "I couldn't get up. It's nice to have a real bed for a change."

Bob smiled at how easy it was to please her and did not begrudge her enjoyment despite his challenging night on the floor. "Would you...like some breakfast?" he asked her.

"That would be sweet" Tiffany answered stretching and giving him the first smile he had seen from her. "There is a diner just down the road we passed. You'll have to walk since Mandy took the car."

Bob's eyes widened...Mandy had taken his rental? He tried to stay cool as Tiffany continued, "If they have an egg sandwich that would be perfect."

Bob realized she would not be going with him, she expected him to fetch her a sandwich. Looking at her lovely young face, he didn't think to question this; he just wanted to make her happy. Tiffany stretched out languorously, taking the sheet off. Her legs are bare feet were spread out on the bed just before Bob, who remained on his knees on the floor. He stiffened immediately and realized she would see his erection poking through the boxer briefs he was wearing. She started to move to get out of the bed but stopped when she saw Bob was not moving. Bob thought through his options.

"Would you mind", he started, still staring at her legs and feet, "if I...ummm"

Tiffany started giggling then gave Bob a look of disgust. He was not sure if it was real or mock. "Really? You want to jack off like you did for Mandy?!"

Bob's face reflectively looked down, a feeling of shame burning inside him. Tiffany started giggling again.

"Well" she said as if pondering, "I suppose if you promise to be a good...boy, and fetch me some breakfast..." Bob's cock pushed against his boxers. Somehow this teenager calling him a 'good boy' was exciting him even more. "...And if you give me $50...then...you can indulge yourself."

"$50?" Bob parroted. He blinked and almost without thinking reached for his pants, pulled out his wallet and handed her three twenties. Tiffany smiled down at him, and swung her legs around the bed. Her feet were now right in front of his face soles facing him.

"Well she said...go on and do it, I'm hungry."

Bob felt awkward, on his knees in front of this teenager, but he was incredibly horny. He took out his cock and looked at her as he started to stroke. She gave him this look of wonder mixed with pity that made him avert her eyes. Instead her stared at her feet which were just in front of him and she sat back on the bed. He admired how tiny they were, how soft her soles looked. He got a little lost in them when he heard Tiffany taunt him,

"That's right...look at my feet and stroke yourself on your knees.". She sounded a little uncertain but Bob moaned at the sudden pang of humiliation he felt from the girl teasing him and her voice grew stronger, "Do you feel lucky that you to get to pay to look at my feet?"

Bob's nodded as he felt the red build in his face. He felt a surge in his cock and without warning he started to shoot all over his hand and the floor. Tiffany said nothing, giggling and wiggling her toes as Bob convulsed.

In less than a day after they had met, the pattern had been set. Mandy was the clear alpha of the three of them when she was around. If she said she wanted lunch they would all head out for some, if she wanted to head out on her own, she would take Bob's SUV and go. While Bob paid for the resort, their food and the car, in her own way, Mandy was generous with Bob. She would never hide herself in front of him, dressing and undressing openly. If she saw a tent in his pants, or simply hunger in his eyes she would tell him he could jack off. At first Bob would be shy to do so in front of Tiffany, but he quickly learned that Mandy would just move on and leave him if he didn't take her up on the offer. When he took his cock out, Mandy would give him a little show, maybe play with her tits, or even turn and let him see her bare ass cheeks sway.

Tiffany was sweeter but not as open. She would change in the bathroom, close the door when showering and never offer anything to Bob. Somehow this relative coyness made Bob fantasize about Tiffany even more. He would never proposition Tiffany when Mandy was around, but when they were alone, often in the morning when Mandy would be gone and he would look up from the floor and see just the Asian teen on the bed, he would awkwardly ask if he could jack off while looking at her. Tiffany would sometimes refuse without explanation, but generally she would make him beg and promise to buy her something. When he inevitably did so, she would laugh and say, "you really can't get enough of my little feet can you?"

12