Surfer Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Tiffany did not offer Bob as many privileges as Mandy, it was somehow more intimate between them. In the mornings when it was just the two of them Bob would often give Tiffany a foot rub after she started to wake up. Tiffany thought an excellent way to start the day. When Bob was jacking off in front of the teen, Tiffany would always look Bob right in the eyes, as if she was looking into his soul. If she was in a playful mood she might put her feet right in his face - she knew he loved her soles. She would move them up and down his tongue, even teasing him by brushing her toes on his ears. Bob loved these little treats. He would kiss her bare feet while stroking himself and cum quickly. When he was done Tiffany might giggle and say, "Oh Bob, what are we going to do about you? So desperate."

When the three of them were out together the girls drew a lot of looks. Bob knew it must look odd that two hot young girls were with an average looking older guy. Tiffany would sometimes take Bob's arm as they walked, but it was easy for anyone to see that Mandy was in charge, and that Bob was eager to please his two young companions. If they were in a surf shop Mandy might see sandals or a top and ask Bob to "be a sweetie and get this for me". At a bar Mandy would have Bob fetching drinks for the two of them at a bar even while she flirted with other boys. She would sometimes even have Bob drive her and a guy she met to the guy's place.

Bob had no complaints for any of this, in fact, he was thrilled to have the girls in his life. He didn't mind that they were using him. The small humiliations didn't upset him, in fact, it was clear to him and the girls that he...liked it.

One night Mandy had taken Tiffany out for drinks and left Bob on his own. On such nights Bob would almost always stay at the resort. He told himself he liked the alone time, but really he didn't want to miss any time with the girls when they came back. It was usually late when they came back, generally together, but sometimes Tiffany would come back alone, and Mandy much later. On this particular night when he heard Mandy's voice in the hall he turned off the tv, and was ready to welcome them back. It was then he realized that Mandy was not talking to Tiffany but a deep voiced guy. Bob stood up, ready to greet whoever she was bringing back, but when he heard Mandy giggling he suddenly scurried into the closet.

Even while he was doing it, Bob asked himself why. Why was he hiding in his own hotel room? He was somehow embarrassed to have a stranger see him there...to allow him to get any insight into their arrangement.

The door opened clumsily and it was clear to Bob that they were both drunk as they entered. The guy was tall and buff. Bob had seen a lot of surfers on the island and he was sure this was another. Mandy kissed him hard as soon as they closed the door and his hands groped her ass greedily.

Bob felt a pang of jealousy. He had only been allowed to touch Mandy's ass one time when she had allowed him to rub lotion on her ass cheeks before she went out. he had been tentative when doing so, not wanting Mandy to regret allowing him the privilege, but now he watched a guy she probably just met pulling up her skirt and groping her ass with abandon.

Quickly he had her pinned to the bed. Mandy's lags were wrapped around him as they dry humped. After some time he pulled her skirt off, leaving her in just the little panties Bob has seen her put on earlier. Bob was rock hard but stayed still, heart beating fast at the risk of being seen in the tiny dark closet he was peering out from just a few feet away.

For over half an hour Bob watched him fuck Mandy like I it was a live porn show just for him. The guy was lifting her up and positioning her for his pleasure, putting her on all fours and fucking her hard from behind as she moaned, then bending her over the bed and thrusting into her deeper still while he pushed her face into a pillow. Mandy was not passive though. At one point she broke free from him and hungrily sucked his big cock on her knees just outside the closet. She came again while riding him then finally he came.

When the young finally man left Bob wondered what to do, but Mandy sang out that it was ok to come out now as she walked nude to the bathroom. Bob meekly opened the closet door and Mandy told him to come to her as she started the shower. Bob walked in. Mandy looked at him with a smirk, completely nude and flushed. Bob was unable to hold her stare as she got in the shower.

"I thought I was going to have to kick you out of the room," she started. "But it turned out you are an even bigger bitch than I could have imagined. Hiding in your own hotel closet while I take another man into your room and have him fuck me senseless?"

Bob made no attempt to speak. He was burning with the humiliation, but he could not deny anything Mandy chided him for.

Mandy started to giggle, "aaaaand...it all made you so hard didn't it?" she taunted pointing at the tent in his otherwise loose pants.

"You can jack off, but you have to tell me what a bitch you are while you do it...and how much you loved seeing me properly fucked."

Bob couldn't wait to pull down his pants and pull out his cock, even though he knew Mandy would inevitably laugh more. He immediately dropped to his knees, more submissive than he had ever been in his life, and started to tell Mandy over and over again what a bitch he was, thanking her for letting him watch and admitting it was so exciting to do so.

As he started to jack himself off on the bathroom floor, Mandy smiled down at him, and turned around so her ass was facing him.

"Who is the master of your destiny." she asked haughtily, mocking back to his self help tape.

"You are Mandy." he said, believing it to be true.

"Who is your Mistress?"

"You are...you are my Mistress." Bob gasped desperately.

"You may kiss my ass." she said. Bob leaned forward and kissed her ass while the shower splashed water in his face. He then gratefully started kissing it again and again. It was so firm and he wanted to feel it pushed into his face. They both knew this treat would overwhelm him and in less than a minute he could feel he was going to cum. Bob deftly pointed his cock down, and just as he was about to shoot, buried his face in Mandy's ass crack. He kissed inside her ass cheeks many times as he spurted on to the floor.

For the rest of that summer Mandy was merciless with Bob. Somehow, seeing how far Bob would go for her only made her want to push him even further. Mandy was sure to never let Bob forget he had given up any claim to dignity. Bob was of course ready to accept the many humiliations for the small rewards Mandy offered.

Bob was no longer allowed to wear clothes at the hotel. Mandy told Bob this the day after he has watched her get fucked and had him immediately strip in front of her and Tiffany. Bob had been exposed in front of both girls before but never felt as vulnerable as when they watched him strip completely nude, both giggling.

He now had to address Mandy as 'Miss Mandy, "especially in public." Tiffany would now be addressed as 'Princess'. Bob was more explicitly at the service of the girls, especially Mandy. She would not only have him drive her and her boyfriend to the guy's apartment after drinking, he would have to wait outside the apartment to drive her home when they were 'finished'. And he would of course have to address her as 'Miss Mandy' even in front of another man. When they were at a restaurant or store Mandy made sure the waitress or clerk would explicitly see that Bob was her bitch.

These public humiliations though were somehow easier for Bob that when Mandy degraded Bob in front of Tiffany.

One example, one that Bob fantasized about many times over the years to come, was when Mandy came back after a hot yoga class. As was common, Tiffany had slept in, so Bob (completely naked) and her were quietly having breakfast. Mandy walked in, sweating in her little shorts and tight top.

Mandy proclaimed how challenging the class had been, and how she really needed to relax and indulge. Suddenly she had a glint in her eye.

"Bob, as a special treat for you, you can lick all the sweat off my body while I lie here and cool down."

With that, Mandy pulled off her wet top and peeled down her shorts to reveal all of her beautiful sweaty body, then she laid face down on the bed.

Bob looked at Mandy's perfect ass jutting up and of course became hard as a rock. He could feel Tiffany's eyes on him, judging him, as he got up, went to the bed, and started licking Mandy's feet, tasting the salty sweat that from her soles. Mandy purred softly and Bob continued, licking her legs slowly before coming to her taut bottom. Bob took in a breath then started to lick Mandy's ass. He was sure not to miss a spot on each cheek until there was only her ass crack left to lick. Mandy raised her ass, and spoke softly but firmly, "Now show Princess Tiffany just how much of a bitch you are."

Bob pushed his face into Mandy's ass crack, smothering himself and licking up and down her ass crack hungrily. Before long he couldn't hold off any longer and began to shoot cum on to the bed while he pushed his tongue into Mandy's asshole. While he came he saw Tiffany from the corner of his eye, looking at him with a mix of wonder and disbelief. Bob thought about how he must look and closed his eyes in a mix of shame and ecstasy.

As summer wound down the three of them knew their unique relationship would also come to and end. Tiffany seemed genuinely sad at the thought of saying goodbye, to the summer of surfing of course, but also to her friendship with Mandy and Bob. Mandy was less sentimental, but she did offer Bob a special the night before they both left the island and flew to their homes.

"How many times have you jacked off to the memory of watching me fuck that guy?" Mandy asked Bob.

Bob looked down at his feet and affirmed that he had masturbated many times to the thought.

Well tonight, you have your last chance to do it again."

That night, while Tiffany was out saying goodbye to her boyfriend, Bob was in the hotel closet as Mandy had instructed, waiting for her return. She had said to be in there by 9pm, and by 9:15 he was feeling anxious. When he heard the door rattling he was relieved. He felt his cock twitch in anticipation as he saw Mandy through the crack in the door. His heart lept, however, when Mandy walked right to him and opened the door.

"Come out Bobby, don't be shy."

Bob was more than shy. He was completely naked in the closet. As he stepped out he was a few feet away from the man that Mandy had brought home. He was older than Mandy, well built, olive skin, and looking at Bob like he was some kind of sad looking puppy. Mandy had Bob kneel, kiss her feet, then made him thank the man, Rick, for letting him watch. Over the next hour Bob watched as Rick fucked Mandy in multiple positions. While pleasuring Rick, Mandy would ask Bob if he liked what he was seeing. When Rick was on top of her she told Bob to suck her toes while she was getting fucked. When he rode Rick's cock, Bob watched in wonder as her tits bounced up and down. When she was slurping on Rick's cock she told Bob to bury his head in her ass. Through all of this Mandy kept reminding Bob that he was not allowed to touch himself, which was torturous for him.

The moment Bob thought about most long after that evening was when Rick was fucking Mandy from behind. Mandy put her arms on Bob's bare legs, tantalizingly close to his jutting cock, and looked him right in the eyes. She whispered that he could finally jack off and of course he did so, furiously. The moment that he felt himself about to cum, Mandy's eyes locked with his and he felt a deep connection, like she knew all his secrets.

The next morning Bob drove the girls to the airport. He helped them with their luggage and made sure they got checked into their flights back to the mainland. It was time to say their goodbyes. Mandy kissed him once on each cheek and whispered in his ear, "Bye bitch, be good." Tiffany then fell into Bob's arms, and gave him a long hug. Bob lost himself in her, reveling in her touch. Tiffany thanked her for the 'amazing summer' and before she left kissed him hard on the lips as his hard-on pushed into her.

Then they were gone.

Three years later Bob sighed a bored sigh of content as he opened the small surf shop. Bob had purchased the shop with his new wife six months earlier after working there for some time. It was located less than 20 miles from Port Hardy. Bob had never returned to the mainland and was now a tauter, tanned, fitter version of his old self.

Bob thought about how different his life was now compared to what it was before his trip to Vancouver island. So much simpler, so much happier. As Bob turned on the lights to the store his mind drifted to that first summer he spent on the island He thought of Mandy and Tiffany. They crossed his mind every day, though less often than they used to. His wife of course had no idea how often he fantasized about them when they were fucking. As Bob looked through the new inventory they had received at the store the day before he reflected om the thought that nobody who knew him would guess he had had a summer like the one he had spent with those two young girls. Bob knelt down to cut open a box. His thoughts had shifted to where he should display the new paddle gloves he was taking out when the bell on the door jingled with the first customer of the day. From his perspective Bob could only see the feet and shapely legs of the young woman who had entered, but when he saw her toes he knew immediately who it was.

He was grateful he was already on his knees.

12