All Comments on 'Surfer Girls'

by Tall_poppy

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
npiccininpicciniover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bootiful -as they say in Cornwall

Possibly the best, most romantic, most erotic story I have read for a long, long, time.

What's more the overall length, the build up and the final outcome are very well balanced. It is a joy to read.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Utterly Beautiful

One of the best. A few grammatical lapses ("its'" for "its", "her" for "she") but that's rubbish compared to the character-building and the intense eroticism that permeates the story. Absolutely glorious! I wish you had written in Paula's background, and what Chloe told Paula, because they're people you made me care about. Even without, you've written a fine fine story. You utterly go, girl!

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 13 years agoAuthor
Awww...

Thanks, everyone! You've made my day. I loved writing this story because I loved the characters. Estragon, those damn apostraphes kill me. Thought I had it down this time, but live & learn, huh?

Cheers,

Poppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

You are a very talented writer.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
It was so tender and sweet

Please, write a sequel to this!

jessicaj64jessicaj64over 13 years ago
Simply wonderful

Beautiful, erotic, near perfect! I loved it. I'm off to read more of your writings now. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Avid Reader

I have never read anything better on this site(and I have read many), thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank you so much!

heatherrrrrheatherrrrrover 13 years ago
fantastic job

i wish i could write as beautifully as you do. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unbelievably good

i don't know why I've never come across a story as good and as well written as this one. I have read a bunch. keep it up.

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you kindly!

To all the anonymous commenters: if you ever find yourselves passing this way again, consider yourselves thanked for the lovely feedback! You rock :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for this story :) it is my absolute favorite! So much better than all of the cheap, all-about-the-sex stories. I loved the emotional connection, your character descriptions, and all the tension between them. Great job and thank you again for this sexy, heart-warming story. Now if only this would happen to me. . . ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Sex is great, but it's the emotion and the love story in detail behind it that makes the story. Your skills make one feel they are there in person observing it and being involved in it. Please keep telling stories! It really makes me wish I was one of the characters.

tsippertsipperabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Normally on this type of story, I quickly flash through it. This one had me glued from the get-go. Keep up the good writing.

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 13 years ago
Stupendous :)

I just finished reading, and wanted to thank you for sharing this with us all here. I always love it when someone takes the time to develop their characters and give us a reason to want to see them together beyond two hot girls having sex. Easy 5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

there are too many things that you did excellently to list :) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow...

that was amazing..thank you..awesome story..

CharleenWCharleenWabout 13 years ago
Once again

Once again a fab story. I really enjoyed this, getting to know Chloe and Paula's back story of how they met.

I really look forward to reading your next story ... no pressure, wasn't sure if you were going to doing more on Chloe and Paula or a new story line all together.

Whichever you choose I am sure I will enjoy reading it.

Thanks

jessicaj64jessicaj64about 13 years ago
thank you, again

Poppy, I had quite forgotten how beautifully, wonderfully and sexily romantic and enjoyable your story is. I just re-read it, and fell in love with Chloe, Paula and your writing all over again. Please, please, please write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow im speechlesss (In a good way of course) I loved every moment of your book but mostely the end write more stories! Love how you write your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow. I love this. I love the ending. So touching lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
story

coo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!

My goodness this was just beautiful I was so engrossed in the story I didn't want it to end! Truly a favourite!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Details, details!

I mistakenly clicked on only one star, when I meant to click on two. The story is very well written with incredible details about surfings and other misc. surroundings. In fact, if I never had an inclination to go surfing, I do now. That said, part of the attraction of "these" stories is also the physical intimacy, which the author does touch upon, but it took four pages of DETAILS to build up to two paragraphs of climax. I would love to see a healthy balance of details leading up to the physical relationship as well as more details about the actual sex. The author knows how to write, no doubt about that, so I suggest that talent go into more description when writing the sex scenes. I look forward to more stories from this author if the format changes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Pure brilliance! That was a stunning story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love and sex

Amazing story I wanna go to a surf camp and meet a hot blonde surfer chick and fall in lust, than in love :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the best stories on lit

this story is beautiful, in its tenderness, innocence, and eroticism. I think it's perfectly set, well written, and overal a great story... if anything I'd have included even more details leading up to the climax. Reading this was an incredibly pleasant surprise and I hope to see more from you!

Hellsangel73Hellsangel73over 12 years ago
Loved it!

Thought this was sweet & tender & now I want me a surfer girl too!! Glad I read Psych series first though, cos I loved the characters & was a bit freaked out by what happened! I see you haven't written in a while & I really hope you return soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow...

Just wow...that's all I have to say.

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingabout 12 years ago
:D

This is great!! I fell in love with the characters and was grinning like a dork the whole time I was reading this!! Even when I wasn't reading it I was still grinning!:) I love this story line! Please pretty please keep writing!! I read psych and I'm aching for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

So sensual and loving, also such an erotic undertone the whole time it kept me wet and waiting for the next page!! Keep on writing I see a story or two leading up to the accident..

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Grrrrreat!

ugh, that sounded too much like Tony the Tiger. Anyways, I know that it's been a couple of years since you introduced us to these characters, but I would love to find out how Chloe's life has turned out!

Great read all the way around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning

I am rarely moved to author a comment on any of the stories but this was stunningly beautiful, emotionally satisfying & wonderfully realized. Absolutely loved it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

I've been a fan of Psych since I first found it. This prequel is a wonderful stand-alone piece, but it has the same elements that I love about the Psych characters. Feel free to write more about them.

I love the character development. It makes the sex more meaningful and verrrry hot. The Slappers turned out to be some very good friends. Nice touch.

RavenSSSRavenSSSover 10 years ago
I need a tissue

Thank you, Tall_poppy,

That was so sweet and romantic as well as erotic, I could hardly read it through tears. I'm a tough bitch, and I don't usually get emotional over a fictional story, but this one got to me. 'SubtlePerfume' and 'HereKumsKatie' have that effect on me, too.

Now, I will have to keep a box of Kleenex handy when I read any of these three writers' stories.

BTW, Estragen, It's okay to be a grammar nazi if you don't make mistakes yourself. I won't normally point out an author's errors for several reasons especially if the story is outstanding like this one. Maybe her editor screwed up, but, in any case, the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black. In panning errors in this story, you fucked up. 'Because' is a subordinate conjunction and doesn't require a preceding comma when it's used in the middle of a sentence. If used to begin a dependent clause, there's a comma after that clause.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

Hilarious, OMG!..... I LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
>;-}

Nice story!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Yep, me again

Yes... loved it.

Tall_poppyTall_poppyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Every few months I stop by and read what people have said about my two stories. Thank you all for your positive feedback & as ever, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I know a few people have indicated they'd like to read more about the girls, but I feel their story is written and I'm happy with where I left it :) Sorry about that!

Tall Poppy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi!

This is incredibly romantic and hot. You planning on writing another story? 'cause I really want to read again something from you. Thank you for this. That was lovely. I agree, No need for chapter 2: it felt complete as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So romantic and passionate, the exact kind of story that i fantasize of having. thank you so much :)

bob3737bob3737over 8 years ago
.feedback

You really have a "voice". I connected right away to those 2 girls - tender touching. Pls. keep it up!

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Take it from me...

I somehow stumbled across "Psych" and read that first before looking at your listings and reading "Surfer Girls". Take it from me, while "Psych" was a decent story, this one is far, far better in every way, plot, characterisation, a brilliant ending (pure film script!), the lot. And the scene with Chloe and Paula on the blanket kissing was genuinely erotic. There are even some nice, chuckle-making one liners ("Let's try that again... didn't feel it the first time..."). The only downbeat thing was that having read "Psych" first, I knew that poor Paula is doomed.

So take it from me, Poppy, you're a bloody good writer---any chance of more stories from you? Take it from me... along with five stars (wish it could be more).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!!

Loved it!! One of my favourites. Please write more stories.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful love story!

Wonderfully written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story still to this day

I must say poppy, when I first read this story back in 2012 I instantly fell in love with it. Still to this day, it is by far my favorite stories out of all the others I've read on this site, thank you For this well written story! I applaud you sincerely

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So well done

Such a great read. I am so happy I clicked on your story in the random stories window. I read all three in a day. Wonderful fun to read and really nice story telling. Great sense of dirt love emotion and excitement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous