Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reef had long admired Anna's exotic body and special personality. He'd seen her breasts, but never pushed a sexual situation as he didn't want to lose her as a friend. But now, he'd seen a different side of her. He walked around the table, and as she ate out one of his lovers, he stripped off her clothes. Seconds later, his fingers started to explore her little pussy while his mouth sucked on her unusually long nipples. After releasing her nipples, he slowly kissed his way down to her crotch.

With his fingers he parted her full lips to reveal a beautiful light pink. One finger was eased into her moisture box, then he brought his mouth down to her clit area. Light kisses were deposited around her sensual spot, causing Anna to flair her legs apart and raise her hips upward. Reef spiraled his kisses around the region, until her erect clit was smothered between his lips. He sucked it into his mouth and started to hum. It wasn't long until Anna was unable to continue her administrations to Jenna, and instead let out a serious of loud moans as her head rocked back and forth.

"Uhh, uhhhh. Fuch that's good," Anna moaned out. On the other side of the table, Sunshine had bent Amber over the table and was now busy pumping his cock deep inside her. She and Jenna exchanged deep kisses during the process until Amber stopped kissing her due to her chaotic breathing. Jenna then inched her body down, until she could make out with Anna. This afforded Reef a perfect view of Jenna's pussy as he fucked Anna.

When he felt his balls tingle, Reef pulled out and paused for a moment. Then he lined up his head with Jenna's opening and pushed himself fully into her. A few strokes later, he exited Jenna's vagina and returned his dick to Anna's pussy. Slowly, he repeated the process and in this manner was able to compare and contrast the two women's vaginas. Anna's slit was smaller, tighter and her juices thick, while Jenna's ladies' flower was larger, less tight and her fluids quite slippery. Both felt divine; however, it did make Reef contemplate how it would feel to sample three or four different vaginas. Ha, he thought to himself, he'd become a much too spoiled man in just a few days.

"Don't let the guys cum," Jenna unexpectedly hollered out. "Especially, Reef. We have something special for him, but first you guys switch." Obediently, Sunshine and Reef traded places and promptly both had their cocks sheathed in a different marvelous pussy.

"Why don't you want us to cum?" Reef asked tentatively.

"Because it's more fun if you both last longer and Amber has her special gift for you," Jenna explained.

"Ahh, that's right," Reef replied as he started to massage Amber's bubble butt while steadily pushing his cock in and out of her. With his thumb he started to massage her star. "Do you think it's a good time to open my gift?"

"I don't want to stop, but yes. I need to get ready first. Jenna can you help me?"

"Ok, just a second. Fuck me really hard for a minute Sunshine." His nervousness was now out the window. He slapped Jenna's ass hard, grabbed her hips and started to fuck her as hard as he could. It yielded a series of load moans that stopped suddenly when Sunshine withdrew his cock unexpectedly.

"I gotta stop or I'm going to blow my load."

"Damn men," Jenna tossed back with a giggle. "We'll be right back in a few. Do not cum. Either of you," she reminded the men. The two college girls headed off to the master bedroom.

"I'm going to grab some water, either of you want some?" Sunshine asked his friends, both declined.

"And then there were just two," Anna teased Reef. "Do you know I've fantasized about screwing since we met?"

"No idea. You're pretty hot. I never approached you because I viewed you as just a friend and didn't want to mess that up."

"Oh my god. You mean we could have been fuck friends for the last couple of years? Sit on the couch," Anna stated. As soon as Reef sat, Anna climbed up, so she was straddling him and slowly sat down guiding his unit up into her. "I am going to have some fun with you. I bet we could do it while surfing," she suggested as she started to bounce.

"Jesus, you don't need to plant any additional seeds in my noggin. You've already got me thinking about different ways to take you."

"It's a good thing Amber shares so well."

"What do you mean," Reef asked as he looped his hands around Anna's narrow hips and started to thrust upwards forcefully.

"Calm down. I do not want to be the one responsible for you losing your load so early. I promise there will be plenty of opportunities in the future. She has a major crush on you and I think its mutual. The two of you look at each other with googlie eyes, even when fucking someone else. It's damn cute. Has she decided when she'll be back?"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. You need to spend some time listening to your heart. It's ok to fuck others, but a person's heart usually only beats for one. Oh, the entire crew is back, and it is show time for Mr. Reef," Anna advised as she popped off his throbbing joystick.

"Anna, can you put a bunch of cushions on the floor. I want Amber to be comfortable," Jenna asked. "Reef, she is all clean down there, had an enema and we put some lube on her back door. I'm going to record a few bits."

Once the cushions were in place, Amber got down on all fours, raised her rear upwards and peeking over her shoulder announced, "I'm ready, Reef. Go slow." Reef got behind her and eased his cock into her pussy. While thrusting gently, he pushed one and then a second finger into Amber's rear door. Then he pulled his cock free of her sex and pressed the head of his member at her back door.

"Ok, I'm going to go slow. Tell me to stop if you need time to adjust." The rest of the group watched as if they were a show. Reef eased the head of his cock in her sphincter and held it there. "How does it feel?"

"Different. Way better than I thought it would. Push more in."

Gradually, Reef pressed forward until half his cock was buried in Amber's rear. It was a tight fit, but the lubricant made a significant difference. When he stopped, Jenna kneeled next to Amber, reached underneath and started to rub her pussy. While holding her phone up to film the event. "Amber, how does it feel to lose your ass virginity to a cool surfer dude?"

When Amber turned around to respond, Reef pushed his rod deeper into her. "Ohh fuck. Feeling pleasure from my bottom and pussy is wild. Don't stop. Ohhh that's good." Reef had stuffed his cock into her completely and started to slide his dick in and out of her opening. Amber's head hung down as her two friends delivered a new form of pleasure to her body. "Fuck my ass good Reef."

"Let me get underneath and give your clit a little wash job," Anna declared as she wiggled her way underneath the two. Her tongue lavished Reef's balls, then focused on Amber's swollen lips and clit. Jenna continued to record the event while laying on her side, however, her concentration waivered when Sunshine raised up one of her legs and shoved his meat into her.

"Fuck, ohh godddd. You guys are getting me close," Amber moaned out. Her vocalization prompted Reef to let go and he began to work his staff in and out of her with some force. "Ohh, ohhhhhh, shhitttttt. Ohhh shittt!! Fucckkk, fucckkkk."

"Do you like getting, uhh ohh jesus Sunshine that feels good, do you like getting your ass fucked?"

Amber kept her head down as the sensations left her unable to focus. "Yessss," she hissed between moans. "Ohhh goawwd, ohhhh my fuck. Fuckkkk, I'm cumminngg." Amber's body started to shake from the relief and as her orgasm passed, she pushed Anna away. The multiple sensations were too much. Reef also paused. After a little rest, Amber asked, "Can I try it on top? I want to see how it feels when I'm in control."

"Sure," Reef replied. He pulled out and lay down on the cushions. Anna moved away from the two and was now kneeling above Jenna's face who was busy eating her out, so unable to film. Once situated, Amber straddled Reef and guided his stiff unit back up into her rose. As she did this, Reef pushed two fingers into her front gap and slowly worked them back and forth.

"Ohh my god. That's intense feeling tingling from both openings." Upon hearing this Sunshine, pulled out of Jenna.

"Amber turn around, so your back is facing Reef. I want to feel your pussy." She assumed he too wanted to finger her gash, so she spun around 180 degrees and parted her legs. Sunshine crawled between her youthful thighs and brought the tip of his penis to her entrance.

"Wait, wait. You're both going to fuck me?" Amber squealed out with a touch of horror in her voice. The statement caught Jenna's attention who popped up to watch.

"That's what I wanted to try. I can't believe Amber is doing it," Jenna commented absent-mindedly. Sunshine grabbed Amber's ankles, raised them up high and pushed them apart. His cock head was at the entrance of her tunnel. Amber had stopped moving and Sunshine eased his dick into her wet gash.

Jenna recorded the act, as Anna teased Jenna's sex with her tongue. When both men were buried, they started to alternate their thrusts. The feelings shooting through Amber's body were electric. "Ohh my, myy, myyy. Yeahhh, ohh fuckk, yeaahhh fuckkk me." She'd had never dreamed of having two cocks at once, and now there was a dick in her formerly virgin ass and one in her pussy. It wasn't long until another orgasm snaked through her body. This time her lovers didn't stop, but instead continued to pummel her.

"Fuckkk ohhh, yeahhh ohhhh. Jesssusss don't stoppp," Amber howled out as Jenna captured her screwing on video. She wanted the same treatment, but Anna's tongue was doing its magic and getting her close also. Jenna smiled to herself at the irony of the two friends both being DP'd on the same day.

"Dude, I'm going to cum," Sunshine belted out. He thrust deep into Amber and ropes of semen shot out and into Amber. Reef grabbed Amber's breasts from behind and he was busy tweaking her nipples as Sunshine unloaded. When he pulled out, Anna switched her attention to Amber. She replaced Sunshine but used her tongue to lick Amber clean and during the process compelled another orgasm out of the young lady.

Reef was ready for a reprieve. After Anna's tongue lashing, he flipped Amber over onto her stomach and began working his cock in and out of her bubble butt. The firm fucking sparked a series of high-pitched moans from Amber's lips. "Oh, ohh, ahhh, ohhh, ahhhh, Ohh yessss fuck my ass. Cumm in my ass. Ohhh god, oh aahhh ahhhhh." Reef hadn't heard Amber vocalize this way before. It turned his mind on and seconds later Amber was receiving her first ever load of cum in her ass.

When Reef pulled out, the two just laid still. He pulled Amber to his chest and gently kissed her pale lips. "What did you think?"

"That was wild. Now I just want to be held. I think I'll be sore for days."

"That was special. Thank you," Reef replied. Across from them, Jenna and Anna continued to play while occasionally working on Sunshine's limp biscuit.

"I think it might take a bit of work until Sunshine is ready again, but I know you two can do it if anyone can," Amber spoke up. "I am done for the evening. Shower and bedtime," Amber advised as she continued to rest her head on Reef's shoulder.

"Mind if I join you?" Reef whispered into her ear.

"I'd love it," she answered with a smile. A few minutes later, the duo raised up and wondered away. Sunshine's cock was half full and Jenna had retrieved a few of the toys. She and Anna were using the double dildo to pleasure one another.

One the way to the shower, Reef grabbed the clit massage device. Amber watched him and promptly protested. "There is no way you are going to touch me anywhere with that thing." Reef didn't respond.

The shower water was warmed up and the two entered together. Both scrubbed one another's body and when Reef's fingers lingered at her entrance longer than necessary Amber pushed them away. "I'm done. Seriously. I couldn't play anymore even if I wanted to."

Reef responded by pulling Amber into his arms and started to kiss her. At first, they were just pecks on her neck and cheeks, but gradually, it transitioned into a make-out session. The kissing resulted in the two bumping their uglies together and caused Reef's fingers to wonder. He tweaked Amber's firm nipples then his hand descended lower to her crotch. This time she didn't push his fingers away. Slowly, he started drawing circles around her clit.

"Damn you. You are determined to make me cum again aren't you?" Amber sighed out with a heavy breath.

"Do you want to cum again?"

"I didn't, but now I do. Go ahead and get your toy. I know you want to see me orgasm and it turns you on." With a smile, Reef leaned out of the shower and grabbed the little toy.

"You look damn hot with your body enflamed, coated in water and such a sexually hungry expression. Here, press it to yourself. I'm going to grab my phone and snap a few pictures. You look too incredible to be true, so I want a little documentation to remind me later."

Amber shook her head in disbelief, leaned her head back and brought the humming knob to her special zone. She held it there for just a few minutes before she shoved her quim forward and dove two of her own fingers deep inside. She was oblivious to Reef's camera work. Seconds later, her mind and body were flooded with the exotic juices of pleasure.

After Amber came, she dropped the toy and stood at the base of the showerhead with hot water cascading over her scalp and back. She was too exhausted to notice Reef had retrieved the toy and stood just inches away. When the buzzing knob made contact with her crotch she jumped backwards.

"No more. No!" She grabbed Reef's wrist to shove his hand away, but he was stronger and kept the buzzing head in place. After twenty seconds, her grip relaxed as she succumbed to the enchanting feelings again being stirred up from down below. "You're such a dick. Don't you dare stop now. Kiss me," she demanded as she pulled Reef's mouth to her own. The second shower orgasm escaped much faster than the first and left Amber panting in exhaustion. She sat down on her bottom and pinched her knees together. "I'm done and going to bed."

"Me too," Reef advised. Amber did note that his cock was half erect after the shower play and half hoped for a slow lazy fuck during which they both drifted off to sleep. Her hopes did not materialize. The two dried off and crawled into bed naked. Reef snoring in response to a question Amber posed about surfing. She followed his lead a touch later.

12