Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably higher," Amber whispered.

"I'd likely agree with you. Doesn't that statistic place all those involved in the admissions process in an unusual position?" the professor inquired with raised eyebrows.

"Are you offering her admission if she fucks you?" Anna barked out as she stood up.

"My dear, calm down. We are discussing hypotheticals. Aren't we?"

"I wouldn't hesitate to have sex with a professor, but if it was just transactional then I don't think I'd follow through. There are other options in life," Amber stated.

As the dialog progressed, Anna grabbed her purse and pulled out her phone. Serendipitously, she recorded the events. "So, since we are on this train Professor Verdu, would you admit a student if she agreed to have sex with you?"

"Ahh, the billion-dollar question. It depends, right? If it also saved my dying mother, of course. If it was to have sex with the world's most beautiful woman who didn't have a brain I could stand—then never. There is lots of wiggle room, isn't there?"

"So, you're saying the funding of science is political?" Amber asked.

"Anna hasn't told you that she is the phenom of getting odd ball projects funded?"

"She didn't go into any details."

"Damn, I can't believe we've emptied another bottle. Hold on a bit. I'll be right back." The professor left the room giving the girls an opportunity to chat.

"You're right he is very intriguing," Amber whispered to Anna.

"I thought he was kind of a dick when we first arrived. He's just playing games. Half of what he says is bullshit," Anna informed her friend.

"So, like is your work kind of risqué? He makes your job sound intriguing."

"Most of the time its borrowing, but on occasion I've used certain skills of persuasion to snag certain funding."

"Oh my god. I never thought science would also be swayed by politics," Amber responded. "Do you think he likes me or is he just toying with me?"

"Oh, I think you have his full attention. Every time you turn around his eyes become glued to your ass. And shit I'm feeling the wine. How about you?"

"Yes. It's a really nice buzz. If his eyes are stuck on my bottom perhaps, I should try to divert his attention elsewhere." Amber casually unbuttoned two of her buttons, so her blouse would now easily billow out if she leaned forward. Their conversation halted as the professor returned with a 1997 bottle of Napa cab.

"This is a fun little beast. It'll need a bit of time, so I popped it open and poured it into a decanter. I thought of a fun story while in the back it involves the first time, I saw Anna at work."

"Was that at the Tokyo conference?" Anna inquired.

"Now, I mean really working and securing key funding. We were in Rotterdam, lots of old money but they are tight. It was the second day of a symposium. Dinner was at some fu-fu restaurant and afterwards a group of invite only attended a show. Alas, most had no idea when we agreed that it was a sex show. I think Anna knew."

"I had no idea," Anna quickly barked out.

"On the way there, the bus stopped at a shop and marijuana was purchased. I think everyone on the bus had several puffs before we got to the show. It involved horrible drinks, stripping and this was followed by a live sex show. I wasn't particularly impressed. The crew looked like they were going through the motions for the tenth time that night. However, it was obvious some of the group were aroused. When we returned, Anna took the opportunity to sit next to this old money German who occupied the seat across from me. I hear some heavy breathing after the bus starts up and glance over. There's little beautiful Anna stroking the inner thigh of the guys leg. It certainly captured my interest."

"I was just rubbing the top of his thigh as he said it was sore from a long run."

"It looked like more to me. And how do you explain straddling him?" the professor asked.

"I just sat on one of his legs, so I could see a scar on his forehead we were discussing," Anna innocently replied.

"And the unbuttoned blouse?"

"It wasn't unbuttoned. Two buttons popped off. Someone sure noticed a fair amount for it being dark outside."

"Why don't you show Amber how you sat on the gentleman's leg. I'll serve as your prop."

"Well ..." Anna hesitated, then when she saw that four eyes were staring at her she reconsidered, "... sure, why not." Now she wished that she'd had other attire. The clothes she borrowed from Jenna consisted of a button up blouse and a mini-skirt that due to her small stature came down to her mid-thigh, so looked professional. Anna knew that if she straddled him her skirt was likely to ride up and expose the white almost sheer thong she had on, and it didn't help that her pussy was getting moist. Carefully, she slid one of the professor's legs between her thighs and softly sat down. Her skirt rose up to the end of her thighs. She knew if the professor looked down, he'd see her white panties and the outline of her pussy.

"Now my recollection was that you had a knee on either side of him, and your blouse was not buttoned as it current is, let's give Amber my perspective. Oh, and dear do you mind refilling the glasses. I'm a touch parched." When the professor moved his hands up to unfasten a few buttons, Anna smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders. With a grin the professor undid all but one. Her blouse poofed open, so that her bra came into view. "And let's move your leg over."

Anna didn't protest and in the process her skirt rode completely up. "I can see why you'd remember it. That's a very suggestive position," Amber commented without thinking.

"I'm glad you agree. Anna were you wearing a bra that night?"

She bit her lips, then answered honestly, "No."

"I agree. Your nipples were impressive." He noticed she wore a front releasing bra and when she answered correctly, he easily unhooked it exposing her small breasts and erect nipples.

Amber couldn't believe this was unfolding before her eyes. She was definitely tipsy, and her juices were flowing wildly. She had to focus to keep her fingers from pouring down her slacks.

"And you kissed him heavily, while one of your hands rubbed his crotch as he grasped your fine ass. Ohh, how many a man have you driven crazy with that asset alone?"

"I just whispered in his ear while adjusting his leg," Anna responded. "I'll show you." She leaned into the professor's ear as her hand snaked between their loins. She didn't touch his leg but instead used her palm to rub his dick through his trousers.

"You are so hard," Anna whispered into the good professor's ear. As she spoke, his hands squeezed both cheeks of her ass then with one hand his fingers pulled aside the flimsy material and he slipped a digit deep into her. "God I'm so wet right now," Anna sighed into her ear.

When she pulled back, the professor spoke up and directed his attention to Amber. "My recollection is there wasn't a whisper, but a deep kiss with the elder gentleman freely exploring the exquisite body of the person straddling him that continued on until someone unzipped his trousers and freed his goods. Shall we demonstrate?"

Anna's body was on fire. She no longer cared what Amber thought, or about any conflict of interest. She wanted to fulfill a long-held fantasy. Just after she touched the professor's lips, her mouth opened as she accepted his tongue. His left hand was squeezing her right nipple, while his right hand yanked her panties aside, so he could stuff two fingers into her snatch. It drew her breath away. Hastily, she unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his trouser then yanked down his zipper. Her hand fished into his boxers and wrapped around his slippery cock. He wasn't that long, but she couldn't remember feeling a thicker cock. She longed for it to penetrate her. Then he paused.

Amber was only a few feet away with her eyes transfixed on the two of them. "Amber, don't you think you'll remember this for a long while or do you think the details would fade away?"

"No, I'll remember it. Probably forever," a wide-eyed Amber answered.

"About this time, the bus drove through a long tunnel that was pitch black. I couldn't see anything, but I recall what I heard, and it was the unmistakable sound of sex. Very hard to accurately reproduce, but some can. Amber? Do you mind closing the blinds then shutting off the lights and tell me what you hear? I think we passed through the tunnel in about a minute."

"Ok," Amber answered. She closed several sets of blinds then walked over and shut off all the lights. It wasn't pitch black, but fairly dark. If she focused, she could see the outline of the two sitting together. And she could hear.

Once the lights were off, Anna rose up and pressed one of her nipples into the professor's mouth while pulling his penis free from his slacks. With that accomplished she tried to pull her nipple out of the professor's mouth, but he clamped onto it hard. "Fuck," Anna yelped out. The professor smiled and released her elongated nipple. Pain shot through her breast and oddly it only caused Anna to want him more. She knew their time was limited and she didn't want Amber to know specifically what they were doing. With most of her body weight, she brought her hips down. Her pussy had never been stretched so wide. Luckily, it was soaked with desire.

As the professor's fat cock penetrated Anna's crack more noise erupted from her lips. "Oh fuck!" Unconsciously, the words formed and spilt out as the elder's thick stick completely penetrated her opening. Hurriedly, she started to bounce up and down. Screwing her mentor hard. It resulted in another stretch of moans emanating from her mouth. "Oh, ohhh, ohhh shittt. Oh fuck your think. Aughhhh ouhhhhh. Ughhh gahdd." She was hoping to milk him in this little space of time, but he showed no signs of such.

"Ok, time is almost up," Amber stated nervously. Before she switched the lights back on, she withdrew her hand from her pants. Her fingers were wet. When she flicked the lights on it blinded her initially.

"Just sit still," she heard the professor bark. "Amber, come her young lady. Do you think we faked sex or that I fully am inside her sheath?"

Amber walked over and say the two sitting still. Anna's legs straddled the professors and their loins match up. It appeared his trousers were open, while Anna's dress was hiked up past her waist. "I think you did it," Amber meekly stated.

"Just as I thought Anna did it on the bus with a wealthy financier," the professor stated. He then stood up with Anna still glued to his loins and gripping her ass firmly he carried her over to his desk. Once Anna was half-laying on the desk, he pulled back so that Amber could see his cock half in Anna's slit and that it was coated with her juices. Once he knew Amber had seen they were indeed fucking he started to pound his cock in and out. While doing so, he used his thumb to tease her stubbornly firm clit.

"Ughhh ooh ooohhhhh fuckkk. Don't stoppp ooohhhh ddonnn't stoppp professor," Anna squealed. Now Amber knew the truth, Anna no longer cared as she just wanted to finish the romp.

Abruptly, the professor stopped and again turned to Amber. "Do you think she's enjoying it?"

"Yess," Amber answered as she lowered her fingers to her crotch and pressed the material of her slacks against her own sex.

The professor again stroked into Anna's tight hole causing more moans to explode. "Come here Amber. I want you to help me." Dutifully, Amber walked up to the professor. "When I pull out of her, grab my cock and rub its head firmly against her clit." Without a response, Amber obliged while also being shocked at the professor's girth. She wanted to strip naked, take the thing in her mouth, lick Anna's pussy then have the professor ram her, but she didn't say a word.

"Science unlocks powerful secrets, but it requires a cost. Sometimes they are steep. Politics allows for many of those costs to be covered. Do you remain disinterested in politics?"

"No!"

"Would you be able to do what Anna has done? Seduce someone as added encouragement? It does not necessarily mean sex," the professor advised. "If one were a great scientist and a keen politically, I would anticipate that person could play a significant part in shaping the earth we inhabit."

"Yes, I see," Amber responded almost as if hypnotized. Meanwhile, Anna was stroking the professor's withdrawn cock while scooting her vagina closer and closer to his cockhead.

"Would you like to try?" the professor asked.

"Try what?"

"A test of your political skills. Can you walk through the basic steps that Anna did?"

"I could try. When?"

"Right now. I'll be your guinea pig. Your goal is to see if you can do like Anna did and excite me. Of course, she has provided you with a significant advantage given my current state."

"Ok," Amber answered as she bit her lips almost to the point of drawing blood. "What do I do?"

"You don't have a miniskirt on like Anna did, so lets first level the playing field. How about I take a seat where I was, you remove your slacks and then straddle me. The goal will be to get me to agree to something that I otherwise may not readily do."

Amber didn't answer. Instead, she unbuckled her pants and casually slid them to the floor. The professor relocated to the chair and slowly Amber walked up to him. Trying to walk seductively as possible. The wet spot on her panties did not go unnoticed.

"Unbraid your hair and slip your bra off through your blouse. Men are mesmerized when they can just make out the color of a lady's nipples through a blouse. Amber took her bra off and pulled it out through the bottom after letting her hair lose. Then she sat on his lap, with her legs bowed out across his. The professor grabbed her by the buttocks and moved her closer. Her quim was pressed directly against his shaft. Amber didn't want it there.

"So, why don't you tell me about some of the articles I'm sure Anna had you read, how such concepts could lead to the development of lucrative outcomes, while you subtly seduce me."

"I'll try," Amber replied. She pressed her forehead to his, as his hands raised up and slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Once finished, her hair hung down and, in effect, framed her breasts that were complimented by her light blue eyes. "You have beautiful nipples."

"Thank you," Amber sighed. She could feel her wetness growing. The two shard a simple kiss, followed by a longer one. "It's hard to think right now."

"Don't worry, I'll help you." Amber was trying to recall the subjects of the papers she'd looked at and how such could lead to financial opportunities but was having difficulties. It didn't help when the professor started to twist her nipples and grind his dick up into her mound. "What are the advantages of nanotubes constructed of carbon over silicon?"

Amber was racking her brain and about to formulate a response when she felt the professor's fingers slide under her panties and start to rub her wetness. When he eased a finger into her, she completely forgot his question and instead let out a moan.

"Having trouble?"

"Ouhhhh yesss," Amber sighed.

"Should I stop?"

"Nooo."

She thought somehow, he must have learned that she just couldn't get enough sex and she was fine with it as long as he satisfied her soon. Her back arced backwards when she felt Anna's arms hug her from behind and latch onto her nipples. At the same time, the professor pressed another finger into her.

"I'll help you. Don't let the person you are seeking something from have control. Ask the professor if he'd like to have sex with you then follow it up by asking what he's willing to do to ensure it happens," Anna whispered into Amber's ear.

Feeling more confident with Anna's support, she composed herself and asked the professor out loud, "Would you like to have sex with me?"

"What do you think? Can you feel this?" The professor asked as he guided Amber's hand down to his shaft. Without thought she started to stroke it. Unbeknownst to the two of them, Anna had propped up her phone across from them and was recording the scene.

"What would you do to make sure it happens?" Amber mumbled. At this point she didn't really care if he did nothing at all as long as he took her. His next moved surprised her. His fingers pulled out of her, then grabbed the thin material of her panties so violently that they ripped in half. The shaft of his cock was now pressed directly against her opening. Gradually, she started to rub herself against it.

"Anything you want. Admission, a scholarship, grant contacts, whatever it takes."

"Well then, based on that, does the professor have permission to fuck you?" Anna inquired.

"God yesss," Amber replied. The professor was pushing her back a bit so he could place the head of his dick at her opening and once there, he started to press it into her. "Ohhh, that feels good." Four thrusts later, and the professor's cock was buried in her. Amber lowered her legs and used them to gyrate around and move herself up and down on the thick meat inside of her. While the professor fucked her, Anna and he also fondled her nipples. The pleasure felt heavenly.

"Ohhh, that feels so good. Don't either of you stop," Amber panted out. Anna brought one of her free hands down to the joined couples' loins and used it to tease Amber's clit.

"Do you enjoy screwing old men?" the professor asked.

"Yesss," Amber squealed as the sensations from her pussy pulsated pleasure all across her body. She didn't dare inform him that right now she just wanted to be fucked. She didn't know if it was from being at an esteemed school or the wine, but her inhibitions had melted away. "Why don't we move elsewhere, so you can screw both of us and I can also play with Anna."

"Great idea."

"Hold on. Let me arrange an area," Anna stated as she moved over to the sofa and started to place cushions on the floor.

The professor kept up his pounding of Amber. Liberally, squeezing her ass and tits. "I don't think anyone could ever get tired of having sex with you. Shit, I'd pay just to watch," he muttered into her ear. The notion of others watching Amber have sex made her privates buzz even more.

"Oahhh, ohhhhh. Rub my clit with your hand. It'll make me cum," Amber begged. The professor listened and complied. With one hand he pinched, pulled and rubbed her clit, while with the other he fondled her rear and inserted a digit into her bottom. The combined effect pushed Amber over the edge.

"Ohhhh god. Ohhh yess, yesss, Yeesssssss!" she screamed as her vagina spasmed for a long spell. When it subsided, she retreated from the professor. "Give me a few. And we can move over to join Anna."

"Passion and time don't partner well. When dream girls are at one's doorstep egress is not an option," the professor spoke to himself as he rose up, grabbed Anna in his arms and twisted her down onto the cushions. With her down, the professor moved between her thighs and crammed his bat up into her. Anna brought her legs up and held her own ankles, forming a perfect "V," which allowed the professor to deeply fill her. For years, she had longed to be taken by him. Her only regret is that she didn't bring one of the little green pills for him. Perhaps next time.

Watching the two copulate served to revive Amber's vagina. She laced fingers in and out of herself, while watching the two go at it on the floor. The viewing was only interrupted for a moment so that she could retrieve her phone and place it so that she too was recording the event. Amber then walked over and sat next to the couple, lightly stroking Anna's outstretched legs.

"Climb on top of Anna and give her some kisses. Pull your knees up too. I want to explore both of your pussies together." Amber looked at approval from Anna and when she got a smile in return, Amber climbed on top of her. The two women started a slow seductive kiss that hastened the onset of their pending orgasms.