Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy would make a rain forest blush," the professor declared as his fingers dished into Amber's crack. A second later he retracted his dick from Anna's sex, raised up a foot and drove it forcefully into Amber's snatch. Repeated thrusts brought a bowl of guttural moans from Amber's throat as Anna simultaneously used her fingers to twirl Amber's clit.

When the kiss broke, Amber shouted out, "Oh fuck fuckkk fuckkkk. My pussy needs dick so bad. Oh ouhhhh. Harddeerrrrr."

The professor retorted by pulling his wizened wand from Amber and returning it to Anna's tight hole. "Keep quiet. We do not want my secretary walking in to check on us." He loved feeling the difference between the two women's vaginas and knew he was close to the edge. As he mechanical thrust into Anna, he again explored Amber's pussy then brought a thumb up to her anus and pressed it into her. This caused both ladies to start moaning loudly.

Amber couldn't reach Anna's clit, so instead grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it abruptly. "Oww, ohwww, augghhhhh ... yesss ... I'm cumminngggg," Anna hissed. Her climax continued on for a long spell, but when it ended, she pushed away from the professor as the sensations became overwhelming. He didn't complain, as he simply raised up a bit and plugged his unit back into Amber's waiting hole.

As he did this, the professor recalled Amber's last request for a hard fucking, so he gave her all he had while simultaneously pushed his thumb deep up her ass. Amber backed her rear into him, wanting to feel the widening even deeper in her pussy. However, her strength wasn't comparable to his which caused her body to slide forward which placed her pussy within reach of Anna's tongue. The feel of her pussy stretched wide, clit being sucked on like a popsicle and the wicked sensations from her ass caused her to moan out in ecstasy. When Anna reached out and twisted both Amber's nipples it burst the dam.

"Ohh ffucckkkkk. I'mmm cummminnnggggg!" she hollered. The professor was seconds behind her but wanted to deposit his seed elsewhere.

With a quickness his body was not accustomed too, the professor popped out of Amber's womanhood and promptly filled Anna's waiting gash. He pumped into her only three times before ropes of semen squirted out. "Fucckkk," he yelled which added to the chorus of moans filling the room. When his dick slid out of Anna, he spoke up. "I've never seen two women have sex before or had sex with two women. I could die right now and be very very happy."

This brought a laugh from Amber who realized she was quite buzzed from the wine.

"Oh no, you can't die now. You have promises to fulfill and I recorded those on video," Anna stated. Her legs remained spread open, with her glistening pinkness hard for the professor not to stare at.

"You're fine. Hard to say I'm surprised that you recorded our bit of fun. Maybe we could view it together sometime. As he talked, Amber turned around and sucked the professor's cock clean. She was hoping it might revive him. When her efforts appeared to be in vain, she caught site of Anna's gap and turned her attention there. Her clean-up was wildly successful, yielding two orgasms and leaving the professor wishing he was several decades younger.

The three dressed, exchanged good byes with Anna letting him know that an acceptance letter would be expected in under two weeks and that she was inclined to return in two nights to help him assemble the package offered. He readily agreed she would be a useful to accomplish such. With the business taken care of the two ladies left his office and, on the way, out embarrassed his secretary who had obviously been listening and was caught with one hand down her skirt. All pretended they didn't notice anything unusual.

"To bad she didn't interrupt us," Amber told Anna. "I thought she was a rather cute curvy woman. It would have added a bit more fun."

"Maybe next time," Anna responded with a wink. "I think we should get a lift to a restaurant for some food and to sober up. Sound good?"

"Sounds better than good. Sounds wonderful, and I'm in no condition to drive and starving." Two hours later, the girls returned to the parking lot with full bellies and sober minds.