Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 18

Story Info
Jenna and Carl talk, while Kikii busts her Aunt exploring.
6.8k words
4.84
6.5k
3

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The folks at Reef's place were not ready for a nap but the loud knock on the door captured their attention and fortunately Jenna stepped up to deal with it. Once she opened the door, she was glad she'd made the choice. "Hey Carl. I'm so sorry." Immediately, she embraced him in a long deep hug.

"Thank you. This is hard. I never anticipated something like this was happening. The police asked Claudia and I so many questions. I felt like they thought we did it."

"I can, so relate."

"After they were done, I talked with Officer Jones in private. He wouldn't say much, just that you were the last known person to be with Ed and a person of interest."

"I obviously wasn't the last person. That would be the person or persons that did it."

"Did you guys hang out much? I didn't mention anything about the stuff the three of us did. That would be a bit awkward."

"After you guys left, I went over that evening. We did hang out for a spell. I was drunk, then he got me high, we played around, even sampled a new toy he'd acquired. Like before, but just him and I. What was really cool is we talked. Talked and talked. About you, that he knew Claudia and you were swingers and was fine with it. His divorce. His work. And just about things that made each of us happy. It was like, in just one night, I saw a completely different person. My plan was to go over the next morning, cook him breakfast and let him see me without any make-up on and just me. And then the police were there and, and he was gone." Tears erupted from Jenna's face.

"Did Ed talk about his business at all?"

"Not really. He said his wife wanted the divorce and now half of the business. And her new boyfriend was likely the motivating force behind it all. He seemed more amused by her claim and not threatened at all. Do you think she may have had him killed?"

"I don't know. I don't know what to believe. We've known her for a long time. Selfish, yes, but a killer—that would shock me."

Jenna knew it was odd she hadn't invited him inside, so arranged an alternative. "We have company and I wanted to talk to you in private. This feels odd standing out in front. Why don't we go to the back deck? The sun is shining on it, so it'll be warm and is private."

"Yeah, that sounds good." Carl followed Jenna around to the back deck, where their conversation continued. As he leaned against the rail, he periodically saw the people inside one of whom was a young lady running around topless. It was a distraction. "Did you talk about his marijuana?"

"Yeah. He told me he sold it. I didn't judge him. And he gave me some. It so makes everyone that tries it really horny. It's pretty cool. We definitely enjoyed it and, I'll be honest, I wanted to do more of that with him. We fit well together."

Carl chuckled a moment, "Yeah, some ladies do like our special sized equipment."

"It wasn't just that, but that was an added plus. I feel like I should be embarrassed talking to you about it, but well, you were there for our first round of play."

"Yeah. I'll never forget that bit of fun," Carl responded.

"Me either."

"Did Ed talk to you about any of his patents or issues with his marijuana strain?"

"No. Just, you know, how it horny it would make you. I confirmed that it wasn't just a fluke. He gave me a large bag that last night."

"Do you still have some?"

"Yeah. I mean it's like probably enough for a year or more. It's a two-gallon bag stuffed full."

"And he said nothing about patents or seeds or why he was down here?"

"No. Nothing like that at all."

"Do you mind if I take some?"

"You can have all of it if you want," Jenna replied.

"No, just a little. I need it for sampling. The weed is something special. He took years to create it by crossing strains and probably some genetic manipulation knowing him. It's not just a high that relaxes folks which leads to a loosening of inhibitions. Repeatedly it has been tested, and with virtually all people it seriously increases their libido. Like ten-fold, well so it seems sometimes around certain people."

"I would vouch for that impact. He crossed strains to make it that way?"

"That and a bit more. The lab at his house is elaborate and he's experienced with gene splicing and identifying key sequences. I think his genetic manipulations are more likely what caused the pot to have such an impact on one's sexual desires. And was what pushed him to patent it. Did you have any regrets from the feelings it generated?"

"No. Not at all. Generally, I'm pretty sexual just on my own."

"Ed was quite proud of it. The problem is our laws aren't set up yet where he could make sure his product was protected and others wouldn't steal his creation without adequate compensation. The last nine months, Ed was working on obtaining patents overseas whose laws are more liberal with respect to origination protection of recreated plants. And, in association with that, he's had numerous talks with a company out here that supposedly has a drug that makes men capable of multiple erections that come with orgasms too." Carl cleared his throat and couldn't help but notice Jenna's full breasts and that her hardened nipples had popped out.

Averting his eyes away from the distraction, he continued on, "For some reason though, this other drug has zero impact on ladies. This company he was talking with wanted to partner with him, so they could deliver a product for couples. It was going to be a first and generate some serious money."

"I thought he was down here just selling it like to other dealers."

"No. Ed wasn't a 'drug dealer.' He was a scientist. This company wanted to do more testing on his dope, including a large consumer testing study."

"Wow. That's blowing my mind. Please don't repeat this but that last night I was with Ed I felt like I'd fallen. That's never happened before. That's why I wanted to see him in the morning, to see how he felt about the naked me and if those stomach butterflies took off in flight when I wasn't under the influence."

Inside, Reef could see that Jenna and Carl were engaged in a serious conversation, but the little game had fired him up a touch. His junk wasn't ready for fun, however, his mind was. He waived Amber over to his side. "I want you to eat out Kikii. Put her in the center of the table and eat her pussy until she cums, at least a few times. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Why her?"

"Because I can tell she's really hot to trot and it'll make a beautiful sight."

"Will you join us after I get her off?"

"I don't know. Go along now."

Amber slowly waltzed up to Kikii and started to dance in front of her. Kikii joined in on the fun and the two danced for a bit before Amber laced her arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. For the duration of two songs, the girls made out.

Outside, the kissing girls captured Carl's attention, despite working hard to avoid the distraction. Jenna noticed his inattentiveness and also looked up. "I guess you can say this definitely can be described as a sex vacation. They're just having fun. Please don't be offended."

"Offended? Shit, that is about the last thing I'd say. Impressed. Envious. Turned-on. Jealous. Suddenly feeling something. Those are more like the words that I'd use."

"Oh, good. It is erotic to watch them. Why don't we go inside? It's not like we don't know you or haven't had you before. Come on, it'll be fun, and I can get you the testing sample you need."

"Well, if you insist." Rather than answer, Jenna took his hand and walked inside through the back door. Both their eyes were drawn to the lovers on the table, however, Jenna walked Carl back to the bedroom and pulled out the bag. From her purse, sitting on the same dresser, she pulled a smaller plastic bag and placed several buds inside.

"Is this enough or do you need more?" Jenna asked.

"That is way more than enough." Carl took the bag Jenna handed him and sniffed the product. "I love its smell."

"Would you like to smoke some? I have papers in my purse and if you know how to roll it up then we could?"

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Very sure." She dug through her purse and found the zig-zags. Carl pulled a sheet out, broke up a bud and rolled a fairly decent joint for someone that hadn't done so for a long spell.

Jenna pulled a lighter from her purse, as she handed it to Carl she whispered, "Do you mind lighting it up?"

"Pleasure is all mine." The thin green rollup was passed back and forth several times.

The duo each took three hits before putting it out. For a couple of minutes, they both leaned against the dresser and thought to themselves. Thoughts of Ed. Ironically, both of their minds spun those notions in a crazy arc of directions. Somehow though, they ended at the same memory—the night of their threesome. Jenna felt her nipples tingle as her vagina grew wetter, while Carl's cock took on a semi-rigid state.

"Wow, I think we're both spacing out," Jenna spoke-up as she nudged Carl.

"Yeah, got lost thinking about Ed. I'm glad the three of us had fun that night. That's a perfect last memory. A gift."

"It was special." Jenna turned and stepped in front of him. "I'll always remember it." She than placed a light kiss onto Carl's lips. "Is it ok if I kiss you?"

"You don't need to ask."

"Well then," Jenna whispered as she unclasped her robe to reveal her nude body underneath and followed it up by placing her arms around Carl's neck to pull him in for a long kiss. His hands didn't hesitate to wonder about Jenna's flesh. Squeezing her large breasts, fondling her rear and piercing her pleasure box. Jenna pulled back from the kiss. "How about we go out there. I suspect we'll have a fair bit of fun and perhaps I'll share you with some of the others."

For the second time, Jenna led Carl by the hand, this time out to the kitchen to lean against the counter next to Reef. Amber and Kikii had captured the attention of everyone else in the room. She was doing things to Kikii's pussy and clit that drove the young gal crazy.

As Jenna and Carl watched, Kikii went from trying to push Amber away, to bucking her hips upward like a possessed woman to screaming fuck repeatedly causing her voice to grow horse. While the two ladies performed, Jenna loosened Carl's shorts, pushed them down and off to free his cock. She wanted to make sure all the ladies in the room witnessed his porn star like staff.

"That's some of the hottest stuff I've ever seen," Carl mumbled to Reef. He had difficulty taking his eyes off them even when Jenna pushed his shorts to the floor, so she could stroke his erection.

"There's only one problem," Reef declared.

"I disagree," Carl replied. "It's flawless." Reef walked up behind Amber and pulled her robe up onto her back to expose both her bottom and pussy.

He returned to his position and commented, "Much better now."

"Damn. That looks like heaven to me."

"Why don't you join in on the fun. These ladies have worn my ass out, especially since I hit the waves this morning. I'm certain Amber would love some male attention from behind so she can continue to enjoy the young lady."

"I don't want to intrude. Not many young ladies want a horny old man around," Carl stated.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jenna declared. "I want to partake, and I will, but this beauty has to be shared." She proceeded to guide Carl, with her hand firmly clasped around his shaft, up to Amber's bottom. She bent over, nudged Amber's legs apart and calmly licked her slit for a spell. When she stood up, she murmured into Carl's ear, "Go ahead, fuck her. She wants it."

Amber knew Jenna was behind her and enjoyed feeling her tongue brush up against her snatch. She thought Reef was also there and smiled to herself she when she felt her bottom parted to give access to her entrance. As the first several inches penetrated her she presumed that Reef had decided to take her. It wasn't until his cock seem to keep going and going, stretching her wide, that she pulled her tongue away from Kikii. She clasped the table's edge to prevent herself from being driven forward.

"Fuck ... you feel huge," Amber moaned out just as she turned around. "Oh my god, it's you Carl. Shit. Go slow for a bit."

"I will," Carl replied, happy to know Amber wanted to proceed with things. He'd push in a few inches deeper, pause, pull back and repeat the process. Ninety seconds later, his massive cock was completely buried inside Amber.

Jenna walked up to the side of her friend. "Doesn't it feel amazing?" While talking to her, Jenna's hand snaked between Amber's thighs to tease her clit. "When he starts hammering into you, it will feel like you're going to get split in half and then it turns. The pain transitions to pleasure and you'll never want him to stop. Carl, I think you can start fucking her harder now."

Carl picked up the pace and was now almost fully extracting his tool before slamming it back in and pulling on her hips to penetrate her even deeper.

"Fuckkk, ohhhhh, fuckkkkk!" Amber howled. Reef and Kikii had also walked up to the table. Kikii was on the other side of Amber and was using her hands to savagely tweak Amber's exposed nipple. "Oh Fuckk. Jesus Fuck!! You need to stop. Fuckkk!!"

"Don't you dare stop Carl. That's her way of indicating she wants more."

"Are you ok?" Carl inquired as he momentarily froze in place.

"Yes. Just, just - fuck me. Give me all you got."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Think I can't handle it? Give my pussy what it needs." The other folks in the room were surprised by Amber's blunt request. "Are you scared or shy to do me properly?"

Once the last line sailed through the air, Carl pulled back his hips and slammed into Amber's vagina with all he had. She didn't know what hit her as his meat stretched her pussy in all directions.

Just two thrusts into the fucking, Amber's body was trapped between the table and Carl's leg sized piston. Only one word came out of her mouth. "Fuck." Yelled obscenely and over and over. Jenna continue to rub various parts of Amber's body as Carl had his way with her. Kikii freed Reef's cock and started to suck on it. She was tempted to try Carl's cock but honestly thought that afterwards she might end up disabled.

For the next ten minutes, Carl savagely fucked the gal that put a twinkle in his eye, the sweet lady Amber. Orgasms crashed upwards from her pussy, expanded across her body, and flooded her brain with blessings. The feelings in her vagina were now entirely pleasurable. Her body was now pressed up on top of the table, her feet completely off the floor, as Carl tilled his meat deep into her snatch.

The sensations emanating from her strained nipples seemed to blend with the other erotic sensations coursing through her body. It transported her to a zone where she seemed entirely alone, as her mind surfed the waves of pleasure. Despite the large blasts of cum filling her pussy and sprayed across her ass, she was unaware that Carl had finished until a minute or two after he pulled out.

Jenna brought her mouth up to Amber's ear and asked, "How was that little piece of heaven?"

"I don't know if I can walk. Wow. How come Claudia isn't permanently bowlegged?"

"Come on babe. Let's get you into the shower," Jenna stated as she guided Amber up and walked her to the shower.

Shortly afterwards, Foxy departed which left Reef and Kikii to hang out. She flirted with him mercilessly and when that failed started to text her cousin about his location, her clothes and their status. It took a while before she received a response.

The poolside foursome had drifted off and slept for well over an hour. When they awoke, they were thirsty, famished and hot. Without much thought, Auntie and Mrs. T jumped into the pool to cool off. The boys followed as both noticed promptly that Auntie's top was essentially see-through, and her nipples proudly stood at attention.

"We need to get some food. Any volunteers?" Mrs. T inquired as she glanced over at her son.

"Yeah, I can go. Maybe I'll pick up some sandwiches and beer."

Matt was about to speak up that he'd join him, when Auntie announced, "I'll go with you. And I need to run a couple of errands."

"I can make a salad for all of us. Maybe Matt can help out by picking out some nice lettuce and other goodies from the garden."

"Sure," Matt answered.

The group climbed out of the pool and Moon's face turned red when he realized his mother's lower half was virtually nude. Matt noticed the two women had on matching sheer bottoms but instead of embarrassment he felt his cock start to grow. The rest had served him well. To contain himself, he excused himself to the restroom.

Moon responded to several texts, grabbed Kikii's bag of goods and headed off with Auntie to run the errands. En route, he stopped by Reef's place, knocked a few times but decided maybe it was best to just leave Kikii's bag on the doorstep. He was a bit nervous about the activities that could be going on inside and that Kikii's mom was standing next to him. He explained to her they must have returned to the beach, so it'd be fine to leave her bag on the doorstep.

When Kikii finally heard back from Moon that no one answered, her mother was with him and that instead of barging in to deliver her bag of clothes he'd left them on the front porch her temperament changed significant. She thanked him abundantly and retrieved her clothes.

"Do you have a towel I could use. Moon dropped off some clothes and I'd love to change into something dry."

"Sure. I'll be right back." Reef ventured into the restroom where Amber and Jenna had just left to retreat to the master bedroom. He grabbed a towel and returned to the living room to give it to Kikii.

She stripped down naked, dried off and put on the thong, short shorts and baggy tank top. It was obvious Moon had picked out the outfit to show off her goods.

"Nice outfit Moon selected," Reef commented with a chuckle.

"No comment," Kikii replied. She had failed to capture his attention but now that she was nude, drying off and put on a somewhat revealing outfit he was definitely focused on her.

"Did you ever think you'd be involved in crazy sex like this during just a visit to California?"

"No," Kikii answered with a laugh. "Can't say I even imagined doing some of these things, but I am having fun." She finished putting her outfit on and spun around. "How does this look? Too slutty?"

"You look pretty hot. Both naked and, well, with some revealing clothes on."

"It's not that revealing, you think?"

Reef stepped up to her. With a toss of his fingers one of her breasts became completely exposed. He played with her exposed nipple sending a shudder through the young woman's body. "No not that revealing."

"Well not everyone is going to be pulling on my top."

Reef bent down and although her shorts were short, they were also baggy. When he placed his head by her thigh and looked up at her crotch, he had no problem viewing her crack. He took a finger and raised it up, without touching the material he was able to directly fondle her slit. "Nope, not revealing at all. Whether one pulls on fabric or not."

Kikii responded by jutting out her hips and widening the space between her legs. "Are you thinking some other body part might feel better in there other than your finger? We could move over to the couch or go outside again."

"Hah, young lady it'll take me more than a few hours to recover," Reef stated as he stood up and gave her a peck.

"Are you rejecting me?"

"Raincheck. Trust me, I definitely want to roll in the hay with you some more and I really want to catch some waves together, but I need some time. Maybe this evening or later in the night."

"I was hoping I could tempt you into some fun now. But I do need to get going. So, you'd be ok with me coming by tonight?"

12