Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah."

"Could I ask for one more thing?"

"Of course. What do you need?"

"Would you mind if I stole a joint from you?"

"Hold on. Let me see what I can do. Reef saw that the girls were resting and didn't want to disturb them but found half a joint laying on the restroom sink top. He returned to the living room, "This is all I could find. You're welcome to it or I can hook you up later tonight."

"That'll work." Kikii retrieved a lighter from her purse and sparked it up. She took two hits and offered it to Reef, who declined. Another two hits, and the goods were gone.

Kikii gathered her belongings, said good-bye and started to retrace her steps back to her cousin's house. Based on her text exchange with Moon, she understood he and her mother were out running errands but would return home after a bit to enjoy lunch with her aunt and Moon's friend.

As she walked the few blocks to Moon's house, she had three cars beep at her and another that slowed down so the passenger could yell out "How much, baby?" It was then that Kikii realized maybe her outfit was too revealing and just when the pot started to kick in. Twice she got lost and had to retrace her footsteps.

During one of the retracings, she passed by a gang of junior high boys. They fell silent as they approached and once past her, she heard a few of them loudly ask their patriots, "Did you see that?" It was then that Kikii noticed on of her breasts was fully exposed. The incident embarrassed her but also shot a zing of desire through her groin.

When she finally found the house, as she walked up the steps, she thought it might be a great time to take a nap and maybe Moon would find her. Pull back the covers and take her again. The way she felt, a long day of fun sex would be heavenly. She was surprised that when she entered no one was in the living room or kitchen. The house seemed empty.

Kikii was had just stepped outside, to go to the pool house, when movement over by the pool caught her attention. She was surprised to see Matt, on top of someone, and obviously engaged in sex. When she focused on whom Matt was with, it initially appeared to be her mother. A rush of disgust went through her before she realized it was her aunt. Her Betty Crocker, married, dress as conservative as possible aunt was fucking her son's best friend. She was shocked.

Silently, she stepped back into the house. "What the fuck," she stated out loud once back in the safety of the house. Really, she knew, she should have left. Instead, her eyes remained glued to the fornicators. In fact, she wanted a better view. Her aunts' bedroom was upstairs and had a small balcony. If she could get out onto it, she would have an aerial view less than ten yards from them. Excitedly, she hurried upstairs and crept out onto the balcony.

The couple below had switched positions. Kikii's aunt was now parallel to the pool with her knees and hands on the lawn. Matt was positioned behind her, pistoning his meat in and out of her. The couples' moans easily filtered up to Kikii's ears which prompted her to lower one hand, pull aside the baggy fabric and slowly start to diddle herself.

Periodically, Matt pulled out. His cock glistened in the sunshine causing Kikii to start imagining that she was in her aunt's position. He'd keep his rod out, feed it in slowly, then repeat the process but every so often he would slam it into her deep and hard as possible. The deep thrusting caused her aunt to moan loudly.

"Ohhh . . . uh-hmmm ... yesss. Fuck me. Make me cum again. Ohh fuck!"

Kikii was shocked. She had never once heard her aunt cuss or appear one bit sexual. Perhaps she and her aunt had more in common than she thought. The fornicators below didn't see her. The fact they hadn't seen her caused Kikii to focus on pleasuring herself. She'd shove two fingers into her vagina, slowly extract them while spreading her fingers apart and once out she'd pinch them closed to capture and squeeze her clit. Her pussy felt incredibly hungry.

The self-pleasuring was bringing her closer and closer to the edge. When Kikii last looked down, Matt was pounding his rock like penis over and over into her aunt while squeezing both of her breasts. Kikii did the same with one of her tits, as she continued to rub herself. She closed her eyes and recalled the sex she'd had over the last twenty-four hours. This was followed by imaging how Matt would feel if she switched spots with her aunt.

The orgasm this produced was powerful. Inadvertently, she released several loud moans as she envisioned both Matt and Moon taking her and simultaneously spraying their cum across her body. "Ohh fuckkkk yesssssss!" she hissed out. As her orgasm pranced across her body, she drove two fingers in and out of her snatch. After her liberation, she slowly opened her eyes.

She was not thrilled by what she saw. Both Matt and her aunt were staring up at her. "How long have you been watching us?" Matt asked.

"Just, just a little bit," Kikii responded meekly.

"Come down here," Matt ordered. Obediently, Kikii complied. On the way down, she thought of any type of excuse to minimize the time she'd observed them and to somehow claim she hadn't seen them fuck. She wasn't successful. Once downstairs, she walked slowly outside and stood in front of them. A harsh punishment was anticipated and possibly she'd be sent home immediately.

"What were you doing up there?" Matt inquired.

"Nothing," Kikii answered as she lowered her head which resulted in her eyes looking directly at Matt's still hard cock.

"What do you mean 'nothing?' Why were your fingers buried deep in you and it sounded like you were so worked up you had an orgasm?"

"I, I don't know."

"Did you get excited watching us?" Couldn't help yourself."

"Maybe."

Matt walked up to her, pushed the crotch of her shorts sideways and started to rub her pussy. "Your pussy sure is wet. What were you thinking about while you watched us?"

"I, I just ... ohm, you know. Just stuff. Sex stuff."

"Were you thinking about having this inside you?" Matt asked as he took one of her hands and placed it on his moistened cock. She didn't answer verbally but started to glide her hand along the length of his unit. "Mrs. T, come over here. I want to feel both of you at the same time. You have very similar bodies."

Mrs. T walked over so she was just beside her niece. "We shouldn't be doing this. They might come back any minute."

"Kikii, take off your shorts. I don't want anything in the way." Swiftly, she unfastened the button, slid them down and kicked them on to the lawn chair. "Ok, now both of you spread your legs a little bit." The women obliged. Matt fished out Kikii's tits from her tank top than used his hands to fondle and squeeze both of their breasts. After a healthy handful, he lowered his hands down to their snatches to thoroughly probe both women's sex.

"We need to ... ouhmmm ... stop. They'll be here," Mrs. T complained.

"You both are soaking wet. I bet the two of you are thinking about have some of this." He took each of their hands and guided them to his hard shaft. Neither one commented. Instead, they jointly started to caress his rod. He was pushing two fingers up into them, as deep as possible, while trying to differentiate the subtle differences of the two women.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening. Ouhhhhh, shit. We have to stop. They'll be here and can't see this. It's enough my niece knows," Mrs. T warned.

"She knows and has joined us. Kikii, you want to play with us, don't you."

"Maybe a little. Like what we're doing. You seem so hard."

"We need to stop. They're going to be back!" Mrs. T stated as she placed her free hand around Matt's wrist but didn't dislodge it.

"I'll go text Moon and see where they're at, but you promise to do a few things for me?"

"Yes. Hurry, go."

"You have to keep your promise. Whenever I ask you to do something sexual you have to do it. Agree?"

"Yes. But you don't have to let her know. This is all so awkward."

"Or we could just keep enjoying one another. I bet the fact that someone could walk in and catch us might make it extra exciting." Matt ended the sentence by wrapping his arm around Mrs. T and pulling her in for a deep kiss. While doing this he pressed his penis between her thighs and pressed his head up into her entrance as he fondled Kikii with his free arm.

"No. Go check," Mrs. T advised as she edged her hips closer to his.

"You sure?"

"Go." Mrs. T answered as she found the will to pull away to free his cock.

"And what about Kikii? Does she think I should find out if her mother is nearby?" Before she could answer, Matt pulled her in and kissed just as he had her aunt. When he pressed his unit towards her slit, she raised up one knee and turned it aside. This opened her up and with two thrusts he was buried in her.

"Ohhh goddd. I need that. Just push two times, then go check and come back." Matt humped her for a good minute while he fingered Mrs. T's snatch before pulling out, locating his cell phone and texting Moon. They were still at the grocery store a good twenty minutes away, so Matt asked them to pick up some beer to buy a little extra time. He too thought they should have returned by now, but then he didn't know Auntie had Moon lick her to orgasm while parked in the parking lot before they entered.

When Matt returned, he told them where the shoppers were located and suggested the threesome move inside. Mrs. T grabbed Matt's hand and lead the group into the living room.

"Let's go to the kitchen instead," Matt stated once they were in the living room.

"Why?" Mrs. T asked.

"I want to be able to easily go from one pussy to the next. Kikii, you lay down on the table with your knees up and parted. Mrs. T, I want you to lay on top of her but with your knees pulled up by her elbows, so both of your pussies are right next to each other's, open and ready for me."

"I don't think I should be kissing my niece."

"You made a promise to do what I asked. Or I could just send a few pictures of what we're doing to Moon."

"No. I'll do it." She climbed on top and tentatively the two women started to kiss. Matt moved to the end of the table, so he was between Kikii's thighs and plowed his staff into her. Almost immediately, Kikii started to moan loudly. When Moon pulled out and crammed his meat into the lady above her, Kikii returned Mrs. T's kisses with open wet kisses of her own.

Matt tried to pump into each pussy ten strokes before switching into the other one. As the fucking continued, both ladies started to moan loudly and to squeeze the others' tits. "Suck each other's nipples," Matt barked out. The ladies took turns doing as he asked.

"Mrs. T, I want you to turn around now, so you can suck my dick a little." She did so but position herself on Kikii's side. "That won't work. Get on top of her, with your knees on either side." Mrs. T obliged and once in position Matt pulled her head up close to Kikii's entrance, pulled out of Kikii and guided his head into Mrs. T's waiting mouth. At the same time, Mrs. T felt Kikii's tongue start to flick between her slit. It was not something she wanted but the feelings were wonderful.

Matt let her suck on his prick for a speck, before pulling his Johnson free and returning it to Kikii's pretty little pink pussy. "Lick her suck on your clit while I fuck her," he instructed.

"I can't. I don't like woman."

"Ok. Then let me grab my phone and send out a few pictures."

"No," Mrs. T shrieked before extending her tongue and wiggling it over her niece's magic spot. Matt started to fuck Kikii harder.

"Ohhh ... fuckkk fuckkkkk. Give it to me. Lick it auntie. It feels so gooodddd. Oohhh yea, yeaahhh."

"Ok now open your mouth for me," Matt requested as he again pulled free. He placed his head inside her open lips and drove it down into her throat. He grabbed the back of her head and started to throat fuck her as Kikii returned her lips to auntie's pussy. The dual use of auntie's body caused another orgasm to sweep across her body.

Matt pulled his cock out and gave more guidance. "Suck her pussy lips and clit into your mouth then fuck her with your tongue." Mrs. T willingly complied with his request. Maybe she did like woman she decided and was looking forward to exploring her sexual desires with her new playmate.

Matt climbed up on the table and once again pistoned his cock in and out of Mrs. T as Kikii used her hand to rub Mrs. T's clit. The acts peeled off another orgasm. Matt was close so once again switched positions. He'd wanted a piece of Kikii since watching her fuck Reef and was thrilled he'd lucked into taking her and her aunt. It was something he'd never dreamed would happen. Moments later, he blasted his junk deep into Kikii's pussy, before pulling out.

"Mrs. T, use your tongue to clean her up. It'll get you ready for other stuff we're going to be doing." This time, Mrs. T promptly complied, and it caused Kikii to cum in her aunt's mouth.

Afterward the three cleaned up, made a salad and enjoyed a few more hits off the vape pen. Ten minutes later, Auntie and Moon returned. The group ate their lunch outside. Kikii couldn't believe in less than 24 hours she'd fucked three guys and three girls, and it seemed as though her pussy was buzzing. Hungry for more sex. She couldn't help herself and kept squeezing her thighs together to squash her clit.

The boys were sexually drained and spaced out after the meal, although Moon couldn't believe that his cock remained hard and he worked hard to hide it. Mrs. T. was having a little guilt trip about cheating on her husband yet eagerly wanting to explore more with her young lover and hoping her niece would forgive her. Her sister was also daydreaming about sex and how she could have her various desires satisfied.

The twins complained about the heat, so both jumped into the pool and Matt followed suit a few minutes afterwards. Moon thought cleaning up would give him a distraction. He gathered all the plates, cups and bowls and started to haul them to the kitchen. Kikii joined him and in the kitchen trapped him up against the counter.

"Did you pick this outfit out because you want to see me almost naked?" she asked as she pressed her body up against Moon's.

"It does look hot on you?"

"We could do it real quick?" Kikii offered as her hand plunged down Moon's shorts to grasp his sword. "You're already hard." With those words out, she glued her lips to his. The two made out for a minute, with both of their hands exploring the other's body.

"We can't. They'd catch us," Moon answered. Kikii responded by continuing their make-out session.

Outside, Matt and the twins were in the pool. They joked around and Matt started a game of tag. It quickly became obvious to the twins that when Matt tagged one of them, it involved freely groping their snatch or breasts. When neither commented, they joined in on the fun and openly fondled his penis and bottom. Ultimately, the three ended up standing in the deep section of the pool, standing in a huddle. The twins taking turns kissing Matt while he fingered their snatches and they stroked his half-hardened unit. Several minutes into it, he convinced them to move over to the lawn recliner hoping to take things further.

In the kitchen. Moon's fingers were buried in Kikii's snatch when his cell rang. He looked over and saw that it was his father, so immediately answered.

"Hey, Dad. What's up?" He didn't say much after that as it was obvious his father was doing most of the talking. Kikii dropped down to her knees, and over Moon's hand protests, pulled down his trunks and started to blow him.

"Yeah, that's great you got the afternoon off. Cool." As Kikii blew him she listened in and thought about Moon's father. He too was a surfer and was in shape. Although in his mid-fifties he was handsome and as she sucked on one cock she started to think about how it would feel to have her uncle fuck her.

"Ok, good. Yep. See you in five then," Moon stated as he hung-up the phone and pulled his cock free. "Shit, my Dad is going to be here soon. I'll let the others know." He fastened his shorts and bolted outside. There Auntie and his mother were helping Matt get out of the pool. He couldn't believe they both had on thongs were didn't seem embarrassed to show off their rears to his friend.

"Dad got the afternoon off and just called. He'll be here in a few minutes."

"Oh shit," Mrs. T blurted out. "It's a bit chilly. Think I'll change into something a little warmer."

"Me too," advised Auntie.

Kikii walked out after the twins left. She'd pulled her top sideways so both her breasts were exposed. "Think I'll get something else on. Not sure your father would be thrilled to see me dressed like a slut even though it feels like I'm becoming one and loving it."

Both boys chuckled and didn't say a word back.

"Are they always like this?" Matt asked Moon once Kikii was inside.

"No. This is crazy. It's like everyone just wants to fuck."

"No complaints from me," Matt answered.

"Yeah, but they're not your family."

"It's all good."

When Mr. T got home Auntie had her moo-moo on, Mrs. T changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt, while Kikii put on yoga pants and a tight top. The group visited and had an early dinner before the boys and Kikii left to catch a movie.

12