All Comments on 'Surf's Up'

by FloridaSmoothie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsalmost 20 years ago
very interesting

This was an unusual and pretty matter-of-fact look at a world I didn't know existed, and it was very well written also. I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Blow the man down...

Story is good as an accurate description of how nude beaches offer straight men the freedom and opportunity to experiment. I suspect, though, that the author is telling us only half the story. Curious men don't waste much time on mutual masturbation when there's a chance to do what they've always wanted to try. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I do it often

The best way I have found to jack off with other men is to frequent highway rest areas and show some cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
erotic story

found the story very erotic, and have enjoyed mutual masterbation with several men from time to time, and would like to see more stories of the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
your right

Your absolutely right there is no way to describe the sensation of stroking another dick. It's one of the simpleset and best pleasures I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
First cum on nude beach

The 1st time I jerked off with another guy (as an adult) was on a nude beach,on a Federal Seashore park in the Northeast.I was laying on my back, naked, just soaking up the sun, when a guy ,a little older than me, walked up. He was wearing a gold lame thong & was already about half hard. He asked if this was the "special Beach" he'd heard about. I said , I guess you could call this beach special. He spread out his blanket a few feet from mine & as soon as he sat down he start to play with his cock & balls through the thong. Soon he appeared to be fully hard & the tip of his cock was sticking out & leaking precum. I was hard in seconds watching this guy & when he took off his thong & licked his precum off of it I almost blow my load. I backed off wanting to last as long as him. He then asked me to come & stand over him while I jerked my cock. He wanted me to cum on his cock & balls. I stood over him jerking my hardon & dumping a big load of cum right on his cock. He reached down , took some of my cum on his fingers & licked them clean. He used the rest to beat his cock to an unbelievalbe end.His cum flew everywhere, his chest, face & hair. There something about jerking off at the beach, with a buddy that is hard too match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Surprised

Thids was a well written and very erotic story. Got me hard and I am only bi-curious. This shoudl have a HOT rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cum cum

A very nice, if somewhat detached, description. At a secluded waterside meeting site a man and I made eye contact and found a tree I could lean my back against. We slid our pants down and I saw he had on silky blue panties. Pushing my cock against them made me as hard as I've ever been. The head of his cock strained to get above the fabric line, which I rolled down in front, but kept high in back to rub my right hand across his cheeks. My left hand and his both wrapped around our hard cocks and we found a rhythm that quickly brought us to the brink. "I love this and I'm about to cum," I said. "Let's do this again," he answered, as our sperm erupted onto our chests and hands, with the sounds of water running over rocks in the background. We now meet regularly for mutual masturbation.

foldedpaperfoldedpaperover 14 years ago
Great account

As a bi-curious guy this gives me some clues as to what to do - wish we had as many options here in the UK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me too!

I am straight, but I too have had the pleasure of jerking other guys and being jerked on the various nude beaches in the states. If I am patient (and get to know them first), women will be glad to give me a hand job too. They are more relationship oriented than men, but it's a bigger turn on for me to watch her rub her oiled up tits, while telling me how she would give me a blow job. When I got close to cumming she finished me off with her hand, and I cam on her hip and tummy. There was one guy about 20 feet away stroking as he watched us too (this was in Florida). I met a couple in NJ that after playing Frisbee and an hour or so of talking, we did a 3 way behind their windscreen (she gave me a bj while her husband fucked her from behind). I didn't cum though, bc we had a small audience and I was concerned about rangers driving by. It was a long time fantasy come true for me! The biggest danger of a stranger giving a you a bj is herpes. A hand job is the safest way to avoid STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I love the story and how you gradually went from vague interest to actually masturbating another man to a climax. I think about doing that frequently. I am in my 60s and have had an active heterosexual life, but I still think back to when I was at school and three of us went for a cycle ride. It was a hot day and we stopped at a field and went in. We stripped off and wrestled together in the sun, pinning each other down and playing with each others' genitals. Then one guy masturbated to a climax while I and the third guy watched. Then we dressed and went on with our cycle ride and never mentioned the matter again. Afterwards, though, I had to take myself in hand, and now I often think about that time in the field.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story and comments

Really liked the images from Florida Smoothie's story, also one from the eighth comment (sent on 6-13-09) where the two men ejaculate together while one rubs the other's pantied backside. Do agree that most men graduate from mutual masturbation to sucking. Like to hear if the guys in comment eight now suck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the story.

I think about this kind of thing a lot. I would love to stroke another man's cock, especially out in the open, sexy story,

rudilrudilalmost 12 years ago
in response

Answering the question posed on 4-23-12: We have never had oral sex with each other. He says he does not want to be sucked, but has had me cum on his face. I prefer to have him ejaculate just above my cock, in that very sensitive area where the end of his penis makes contact with me when we rub together. Thank you for asking and enjoying what I wrote. I feel very lucky to have met this man and for it to be a continuing relationship. He looks so good in panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intriguing

I really enjoyed the story; arousing and thought provoking. Although heterosexual all my life, I am now in my 60's and have an ongoing desire to masturbate with another man. On one visit to a nude beach over a distance of about 15 yards I watched another man playing with his penis who noticed me watching him. I began to play with my penis and enjoyed his interest in me over about 45 minutes before I had to leave. On another occassion at that beach another man saw me as I walked back nude from the soreline. He surveyed my shaved genitals carefully and soon walked back to where I as sitting. He commented on the attractivenss of my penis and my shaved genitals. He asked to touch my penis. Since we were in a semi open area, I declined. I can't deny I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to let another man touch my penis and maybe touch his. I'm not sure I will ever experience that, but I'm sure I'll continue to wonder about it.

. I

mcncokemcncokeover 11 years ago
Thanks

Your story was very informative and thanks for sharing the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mutual Masterbation

Mutual Masterbation ...I wish I could find a jack-off / masturbation friend( s )...

thinking about masturbating with another man or woman ( s ).

My cock is hard pre-cum dripping out and needing someone to jack me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
feels so good

I was floating a river in innertubes one summer with a friend from school. He told me we were coming to a place where we could take a break from the hot sun in a shady side channel. We drifted in and seemed to have the area to ourselves. He parted some willows and showed me a little cove, and immediately pulled his shorts down and started rubbing his penis. It was unexpected, but I must say I liked seeing him do it and felt myself getting hard against my wet shorts. He whispered "Sit against your tube and I'll blow you." My tube was on a sandy spot and after he helped me get my shorts off he lifted me with his hands on the back of my thighs onto the black rubber tube and I leaned back bracing myself on my elbows. His hands slid up my chest as he bent forward and took me in his mouth. This was my first sexual contact with a man and I couldn't believe how good it felt. His hair was keeping me from seeing it all, so I reached to brush it back, then left my hand on his forehead. I saw his lips encircle my penis as he slowly rocked up and down, his tongue swirling over my crown. It was so sensual. "I can feel it" I told him as my sperm was being drawn upward. "Cum in my mouth," he told me. I arched and glimpsed the sky between the trees, but just before ejaculation I had to watch. I could see my fresh sperm on his downstrokes, but he retrieved it into his mouth sucking upward. He knew what he was doing, I could tell. It felt so good, so right, so fantastic. He then lifted me into an embrace as the cool water engulfed my throbbing balls and cock. I felt his hardness brush me and turned him around to get up against his bum, holding the root of his cock in my left hand and masturbating him with my right. He watched my fingers curl around him and in just a few strokes we heard the wet clicking of his pre-cum, then his sperm flowed out into the water. I kissed his neck and whispered, "Next time... in my mouth!" That was almost 20 tears ago. We still reunite three to four times a year to suck and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Other Men

Stroking other men's penises is definitely very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous