Surprise!

Story Info
Birthday boy tied to the bed.
2.2k words
4.41
25.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curt6986
curt6986
75 Followers

You walk up the path to Curtis and Lindsey's house, bottle of wine in hand. You're wearing a little black dress that reveals slightly more cleavage and leg than societal norms would normally allow. This is for Curtis's benefit. It is his birthday after all.

You've lusted after Curtis for ages, but he's in a relationship with Lindsey and she's one of your good friends. So you would never make a move on him. But you know that he likes it when you flirt or tease him, and it excites you to do it. You're determined that that's as far as it will go, though. It's only a bit of fun.

Lindsey answers the door and gives you a welcoming hug. Something's not right -- she's not dressed for a party. Instead she's wearing a short silk robe. It doesn't feel like there's anything underneath.

"Hi Linds. Nice robe. Am I early?" you ask your friend. "Or late?"

"Actually Macenzie, you're right on time."

You follow her in and look around. "Where is everybody?"

"Nobody else is coming," says Lindsey, with a sinister glint in her eye.

"Uh, okaaaayyy..."

Lindsey relieves you of the bottle of wine. "Look Macenzie, I know you're interested in Curtis."

Oh shit. Something heavy is about to go down. "Lindsey, I would never..." you stammer.

"Don't deny it. I've seen the way you act around him."

You drop to your knees, clasp your hands and beseech her. "Lindsey, I know I can be a little flirty sometimes, but please believe me when I say that I would never, ever make a play on Curtis. He's all yours, and that's that!"

Lindsey smiles. "Relax Macenzie, I trust you. But you like him, right?"

"He's nice to look at," you concede.

"I think so too" laughs Lindsey. "Curtis is in the bedroom. Go say hello."

Confused, you enter the bedroom. It takes you a couple of seconds to process what you see.

Curtis is handcuffed spread-eagled on the bed. He's naked. His cock is half erect. And from his shocked reaction, he is absolutely, definitely, not expecting you!

"Lindsey, what the hell!" he shouts in panic. He reflexively tries to cover himself, snapping the chains of the furry handcuffs taut.

"Whoops, sorry Curtis!" you gasp, and turn to flee the room. But Lindsey is blocking your escape.

"Not so fast Macenzie," grins Lindsey. "I'm sure you'd like a closer look?"

You turn back to look at Curtis. He's blushing furiously, twisting against his bonds in a futile attempt to hide his nakedness from your gaze. You've seen him shirtless before, but never fully naked. His vulnerable position leaves nothing to the imagination. You have wanted this ever since you first met Curtis, you always thought he was cute and had a fine fit body with his hard veiny forearms and strong hands, you never wanted to admit any of this to your self you know you always wandered what his cock looked like and felt like and what his fine ass would look like bare, you dreamed about what every part of his body may or could look like and now here it is and by it i mean him completely ass naked, fully exposed and vulnerable, tied helpless to the bed........................

You stare at his cock and bite your lip. It's a nice size. good length really good girth. He's gone to the effort of trimming his public hair. His balls are nice too. You imagine them cupped in your hand.

"Okay Lindsey, what's going on" you ask warily, while still staring at Curtis's balls.

"It's his birthday, Macenzie. I thought we could give him a nice surprise."

Curtis looks from Lindsey, to you, and back to Lindsey again. "Jesus Christ, Lindsey, I never thought..." he finally whispers, ceasing his struggles. You wonder what's going through his mind. Actually, you wonder what's going through your own mind.

Why would Lindsey do this to him? And why do it with you?

As if to answer your unspoken question, Lindsey whispers "Curtis likes you too, Macenzie. Watch this!"

She sits next to Curtis on the bed and starts stroking his hair. "Look Curtis honey, it's Macenzie. You like Macenzie, don't you? You'd like to see her naked, wouldn't you?

Curtis's breathing increases. The poor boy is looking rather stressed.

"You'd like to see her tits, wouldn't you Curtis? Grab Macenzie's tits and suck on her nipples?" Don't you want to see her perfect round perky ass, you want to kiss, lick and eat that fine ass don't you Curtis now don't lie to me, i know i you do....

'' wait what you think to yourself "... while biting your lip...

Curtis's cock twitches and starts to grow. Before your wide eyes it lengthens and hardens with Lindsey's dirty talk.

"You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you Curtis? Take little Macenzie over there and fuck her brains out?"

Curtis's cock springs to full erection, what a fine looking hard throbbing pink pecker he has, it looks so nice in contrast to his totally ripped white body. A little dribble of pre-cum appears at the tip. Shocked, you cover your mouth with your hand. Red-faced, he turns his head away from you and you are red faced too.

"Well Macenzie, don't just stand there! Say something!" begs Lindsey. You pick up on a small element of doubt in her voice. She's been very confident up to now, but she's obviously concerned that she might have misread the both of you and her plan could end in disaster.

"wow," you finally say. "ahh very Nice dick, you have a great body, i like all of you..uh your body and you.... Curtis."

He turns to look at you and his eyes fall to those brownish green eyes of yours, you bite your lip staring in his greenish blue eyes you fill like your gonna drown in those eyes every time you two look in to each others eyes, then he looks away embarrassed, but you know he likes it and he really likes you. "Umm... thanks?" he offers.

Lindsey gets up off the bed and comes over to you. "So Macenzie, he's all yours if you want. The one rule is you can't untie him. If he's helpless he's not cheating on me -- he's just a victim of circumstance!"

You think there might be a flaw in Lindsey 's reasoning, but you are so flustered and excited that you can't think what it is.

There's an excruciating pause while they wait for your response. You lick your lips. Your mouth has gone a little dry and your stomach is full of butterflies. Hey Curtis, it looks like I'm your birthday present," you giggle coquettishly. "Do you want Lindsey to unwrap me?"

"God yes!" he replies enthusiastically.

You pull your hair aside so that Lindsey can unzip the back of your dress. She eases you out of it and it falls to the floor, leaving you in bra, panties and heels.

You feel a brief moment of self-conscious panic, but the excited look on curtis's face gives you all the encouragement you need. You twirl for him. Then, with your back to him, you look over your shoulder, hands on your ass. "Like what you see, curtis?"

"You're beautiful," he replies. Then, as a quick afterthought, he adds "Like lindsey!"

"Nice save," says Lindsey. "Let's see how her boobs compare!"

She reaches out and unclasps your bra. You turn your back to Curtis and discard it, then turn around with your bare tits covered by your hands. You squeeze them together and give Curtis a sultry look. "Would you like to see my tits, Curtis?"

"Fuck yeah!"

You drop your hands to your hips and wiggle your bare breasts at him. He inhales sharply and his cock twitches in appreciation.

To your surprise, Lindsey comes behind you, does the reach-around and starts fondling your tits. "They feel just as nice as they look, Curtis," she teases.

You're not sure how you feel about your friend copping a feel, so you decide to pretend it isn't happening. Unfortunately this leaves you unprepared for when she squats behind you and pulls your panties down to your ankles, giving your butt a little kiss in the process.

"Lindsey what the fuck!" you admonish her as she stands up again. She looks back at you with a cheeky faux-innocent expression. Then you remember Curtis. Totally naked in front of him, you spin around and strike a sexy pose with one hand on a jutting hip.

You can hear Curtis's rapid breathing across the room. His eyes are wide, trying to drink in as much of your nakedness as they can. His cock is so engorged it looks painful. You wink at Lindsey and climb astride Curtis, your pussy pressing against his taut stomach. You lean forward, your nipples brushing his chest, and kiss him.

Curtis responds eagerly and your tongues entwine. He's wearing your favorite body wash that he smells like every time you greet him with a hug or get super close to his body -- which would make you weak at the knees under normal circumstances -- but now it renders you practically delirious.

You begin to assert your control over the situation by pulling back. He cranes his neck to continue the kiss and you nip three times at his lower lip before tongue-wrestling him back down.

You slither further up his body, your wet pussy leaving a shiny trail on his skin. You smack his cheeks with your breasts, and then smother him with them. He kisses them hungrily, trying to suck your nipples into his mouth. You feed him one engorged teat, then the other. His nibbling and sucking sends electric jolts straight to your cunt.

Pulling a breast from Curtis's mouth with a wet pop, you sit on his cock, sandwiching it tightly between your pussy and his pubic bone. You slide back and forth on it, coating his shaft with liberal quantities of female lubricant.

"Should I fuck you now, Curtis?" you whisper.

"yes!" he replies, his nonchalance response betrayed by the beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.

You look over at Lindsey. She has a nervous, flushed look on her face. She nod

You grab the base of Curtis's shaft and sink your pussy onto his throbbing cock. His girth is more than you are used to, but your pussy stretches easily to accommodate him. You take him to the hilt.

"Oh yeah!" you both cry simultaneously. A seeming eternity of repressed lust on both sides has reached its culmination.

You start bouncing on Curtis, impaling yourself repeatedly on his turgid manhood. Your buttocks make slapping sounds against his thighs. Curtis's eyes are glued to your jiggling tits, to the extent that his head is nodding up and down to better track their movement. You lean forward and tickle his chest with your hard nipples.

Smack! Lindsey whacks your ass with her open palm. "You slut! I never thought you'd go all the way!" she cries, grabbing a handful of your hair.

"Lindsey, I..." you gasp, frozen in position.

She spanks you again and your cunt involuntarily contracts around Curtis's cock.

"Shut up and keep fucking him Macenzie, you little slut whore!" she breathes into your ear.

Curtis starts bucking his hips, trying to drive deeper inside you. You don't know what to do.

"That's it Curtis," says Lindsey. "Fuck Macenzie. Fuck the little slut!"

Again she smacks your bottom. "What are you waiting for, Macenzie? I thought you wanted this?"

You slowly resume humping Curtis's cock, your hips forced to find a different motion now that Lindsey is holding you flat against him with your ass in the air. Your butt is stinging from her slaps, but you are stunned to realize that you want her to hit you again.

"Spank me again, bitch," you whisper, barely believing that the words are coming from your lips. You are rewarded by another stinging slap.

You feel all control slipping away from you as you grind down on Curtis. He's helpless, but lindsey definitely isn't. Is she role-playing or is she genuinely upset? You can't decide, and lust is clouding your judgment. You decide to abandon yourself to the moment and work it all out later!

Lindsey pulls you upright by your hair, allowing you to ride the full length of Curtis's shaft again. You hump and grind frantically, spurred on my periodic slaps from Lindsey. Finally Curtis turns to Lindsey and groans "Lindsey, I'm gonna fucking cum in her..."

Lindsey slams you forward onto his chest again and rips Curtis's cock out of your cunt. His eyes widen as she jacks him off, then you feel your bottom being spattered with hot semen. It dribbles between your ass and over your pussy, then trickles down your inner thighs.

Lindsey smears Curtis's sperm over your butt with her hand, then smacks you again. "Take that, you cum-soaked bitch!" she cries.

Pressed against Curtis's sweaty body, you finger yourself to a massive orgasm while Lindsey spanks your sticky, burning bottom. When it is over you feel completely spent and confused. Fear and shame -- emotions that you suppressed in the heat of passion -- threaten to overwhelm you.

You look at Lindsey through tears in your eyes, trying to read the expression on her face. with his cock covered in his cum and yours now. He looks at me smiles and lays back completely spent and exhausted.

"Don't worry, Macenzie," she coos, stroking your hair and kissing you on the cheek then the lips quickly. "You did great and You can do it to me next time!"

curt6986
curt6986
75 Followers