Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost imperceptibly, Sarah shifted and as her hips rolled this time I felt myself enter her. I groaned, loving the feeling of finally being deep inside her. Slowly, way slower than I normally went, she began to fuck me. Moving only slightly and rolling her hips, she slid up and down my shaft. I wanted to grasp her hips, pulling her onto me harder and deeper. But my hands were tied. I tried to rise to meet her thrusts, to somehow respond and fuck her back, but I was immobile. It was both arousing and incredibly frustrating. Our eyes met and I saw a flicker of a smile, she was enjoying torturing me so exquisitely.

She continued her slow deliberate fucking. Minute after minute sliding up and down me, grinding herself onto me. Almost imperceptibly her speed increased. My arousal was building, but at a frustratingly slow pace. My balls ached for the release that a hard fucking would give me, but her build up denied that. With each stroke I longed to break my binds, take her, and fuck her hard and deep. I even tugged at the cuffs binding my wrists and the rope holding my ankles, but to no avail.

As her speed finally increased to something I considered more normal, she leaned forward and began to kiss me. Deep passionate kisses, matching the deep fucking she was giving me. Her hips began to buck and thrust with the passion that her tongue and lips were giving my mouth. I was getting close, and normally I would drive myself right over the edge, but she knew, somehow, how to stretch me out, just a little longer. Finally, I groaned as my cock began to throb and pump my cum into her, "god, yes, fuck me so hard."

I think my words must have found their mark as hips seemed to let loose, thrusting frenziedly on my cock. She broke her kisses as her body pressed against mine, her head beside mine, cheek to cheek. I could hear her gasps in my ear, which only excited me more. Her body writhed and thrust on mine. All I could do was lie there and enjoy it. Enjoy the feeling of her taking me. Fucking me, using my cock to please herself. It was, in many ways, a totally new sensation, or at least an unusual one. And it was amazing.

Slowly our bodies calmed down. Sarah remained on me, my cock slowly sliding from her as my erection faded. I could feel our juices sliding from her and down my shaft. We lay there for a few moments, our breath slowing, she kissed me, lightly, as she sighed with some satisfaction. I wanted to talk, to tell her it was magnificent, but I realized she already knew.

After a few moments, she slid off me, lying next to me again. She began to caress my chest and arms and shoulders. More lazily and caringly than erotically, her touch was relaxing and tender. I closed my eyes and just relaxed. Letting her touch me. Letting her fingers trace my muscles and comb through my hair. After a few moments, she leaned closer and whispered in my ear "you know I love you, right?"

I smiled and started to turn my head. Her hand caught my chin and she kept me from looking at her. I closed my eyes again, and said, "yes, that was..."

Her finger on my lips again stopped me. "I want to try something, and I want you to trust me." Her voice shook. I couldn't tell if it was nervousness or excitement, or maybe both. I didn't say anything, waiting to see if there was a question. I think when I didn't object, she took my lack of response as acceptance. She slid from the bed, and moved up to where she had tied the rope fastened to my handcuffs. The tension released from them, allowing me to bring my hands down, about to my head.

She slid off the bed and moved to the foot. She stood between my legs and grabbed my hips, pulling me down toward the end of the bed. I just went along with it, and helped as best I could wiggling and sliding down. I came to rest just at the edge of the bed. My hands were not pulled as tight as before, and my legs were now kind of loose, but I was still pretty much helpless.

Sarah leaned down and undid one of the ropes holding my leg. I wondered if maybe I was going to get to stand up, when she pushed my leg back and up, my knee moving toward my chest. She took the rope and moved to the head of the bed where she secured it. I could move the leg around, but not down much. She then moved to the other side of the bed, and repeated the process. It was a rather unnerving position to find myself in, my legs drawn up, my ass and cock exposed and available, at the edge of the bed. I wondered what she wanted. But I had promised to play along, and so I just waited quietly.

Sarah took a moment to survey me. She had a little smile, one that I associated with something a little mischievous. This both worried and comforted me. After a moment she walked back to the bag and said "close your eyes."

I have to admit that I debated whether to close them or not. But I decided to just go along with it and my eyes closed. I heard her rustling and then walking back toward the end of the bed. Just before I was going to open my eyes anyway, I felt her hands on the underside of my upturned thighs. I opened my eyes and she was standing between my legs, her hands slowly caressing down, until they reached my ass. And then I saw it. It was pink, about 4" long or so. My quiet and generally unadventurous wife was wearing a strapon. I gasped.

Sarah turned slightly red, but there was also a look in her eye that I had seldom seen: a look of pride, determination, and lust. "I know that this is probably not your fantasy, but I kind of wanted to try it."

My mind raced. I wasn't even sure where she would have heard about this kind of thing, and we had certainly never discussed it. We had, recently, purchased a new vibrator on-line -- a somewhat new experience for her -- and perhaps she had seen it there. I really only had one question though, "will this turn you on?"

Sarah turned a little redder, and looked at me, and simply nodded as her finger slowly slid down my perineum and gently across my anus. I shuddered a little with the sensation, it was unusual, but extremely erotic. My cock, which had grown limp after she rode me, began to stir with the sensations.

Her hands and fingers were slowly exploring the underside of my thighs and my ass. Her hands would take long slow caresses down my thighs and across my bottom. Then her fingers would take over, slowly circling and teasing me. She took one finger and lightly touched the tip of my cock, then just gliding so lightly, traced the underside, down the center of my balls, across my taint and ended by circling my back hole. I sighed with the naughty pleasure.

My mind raced though. I shouldn't let her do this. This was weird, wrong, gay, all the thoughts one might have, but as her hands and fingers touched and caressed, my cock grew harder. I wanted to object, but part of me also wanted to surrender. I couldn't really stop her, I supposed, and what was the old saying? "If it's inevitable, you might as well just lie back and enjoy it?"

She reached over and took something off the end of the bed. I realized it was a tube of lube, and for that I was grateful. She took a little bit on the tip of her finger, and then I felt the cool sensation of her gently rubbing it into the sensitive skin around my anus. And then her finger slid, almost effortlessly into me. The sensation was like nothing I'd ever experienced. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't pleasurable, yet I could see it becoming that way. Slowly, gently, she worked her finger in and out of me: loosening and opening me until she could slip a second finger in beside it. Slowly she pushed two fingers into me. I could feel my ass stretching. I closed my eyes and tried to just relax. I was nervous, and unsure. She worked additional lube deep into me. I felt her finger slid back out and, opening my eyes, I watched as she added lube to the dildo. Slowly she stroked it. I was surprised at how erotic it was to watch her hand slide up and down the fake cock.

Moving forward just a bit, I felt the slightly cold phallus begin to make slow circles around my back door. Sarah was looking down, watching it closely as her hand guided the soft silicone material around my anus, taint, and balls. I was still nervous, but the look on her face as she teased me was fascinating. She was aroused, or perhaps more accurately, infatuated with the idea of being in control like this. Her face betrayed an erotic enjoyment of the power in way that slightly scared me while simultaneously arousing me.

Sarah glanced up and, looking me right in the eye, whispered, "I'm going to fuck your ass."

The look in her eyes was amazing. She was more aroused by this than I was, but her words made me stiffen considerably. It was arousing just to be part of this, and surrendering to her so completely was definitely new territory. Her eyes again focused down and I felt the head slide right to the center of my little hole. Then slowly she began to push.

I was taken by surprise at the sensation of being invaded. At first it almost hurt. In a moment I realized that I needed to relax, and open myself. I concentrated on opening my ass to her, my eyes closing and my cock slightly softening. As the fake cock slid into my ass, deeper and deeper, my breath began to quicken. I was getting used to the sensation and then I felt her legs and hips pressing into me. She was all the way inside. I opened my eyes as she grabbed my thighs with her hands. She just stood there for a moment looking at me.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she began to slide back out again. It was a sensation of being left open and empty, and a sensation of relief as the unusual pressure and fullness was reduced. In a moment she reversed and began to fill my ass again. Her strokes were slow and gentle. She was allowing me to adjust to the sensation, and as it slid in this time, there was less a feeling of invasion and more a sensation of fullness.

Slowly and deliberately Sarah began to fuck my ass. Her pace increased with each stroke as I was adjusting to the sensations. My cock had become softer as she invaded me. As her thrusts found a comfortable speed, she slid one hand down my thigh and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She began to slowly stroke me, in time with her thrusting and my arousal returned with an intensity I'd never experienced before. Each stroke filled my ass as her abdomen brushed against the bottom of my balls. Her hand sliding in perfect time. But perhaps most arousing was the look of intense enjoyment on her face and the soft moans she let go with each stroke.

In a breathy voice, "oh god, yes, I'm fucking your ass" she squealed. It was overwhelmingly arousing to watch and I was beginning to build toward an orgasm. She had been intently watching herself fuck me and then she looked into my eyes and said, "I love fucking your ass." It was incredible how arousing those words were, and how absolutely intense the look on her face was. This was new for both of us, but she was enjoying it far more than I ever would have expected. So was I.

I could feel my orgasm building and I said, "I love you fucking my ass" in response.

Again, she exclaimed, "oh god, I'm really fucking your ass." I find words especially erotic, particularly when they are unexpected and in a moment my cum was erupting from my cock. Sarah gasped, "oh god! You're cumming." And her hips bucked more forcefully into me. My orgasm was the most intense I've experienced, I could feel my body reacting to the intrusion in my ass, while pumping my cum out and I simply closed my eyes and moaned as it overwhelmed me.

In a moment my cock started to go limp as the last few drops of cum slid from the tip. Sarah's fake phallus was still buried deep in my ass. I felt her start to slide it out and it only enhanced the post orgasm sense of release and relaxation as it slid completely out of my ass. I gasped and sighed and opened my eyes. Sarah was just standing between my legs, her face flushed with arousal. In a moment, she walked slowly over to the night stand and then unbuckled and slipped out of the strapon, setting it next to the bag. She reached into the bag and took out a vibrator, one that I had never seen before and then lay on the bed next to me.

The hum of the vibrator drown out my deep breaths as Sarah began to masturbate. It took only a minute and as she began to cum she gasped, "I fucked your ass...." I would have cum again myself if I had anything left.

We lay there for a few minutes, catching out breaths, looking at each other, passing satisfied smiles and accompanying sighs back and forth. After a few moments Sarah got off the bed, went to the foot, and began untying me. I was actually starting to get sore. My shoulders were stiff, but my hips and thighs were really relieved to be released, that last position was starting to get uncomfortable. I rolled over and got out of the bed, stretching and moving to release sore muscles.

"Why don't you take a shower and we can cuddle in bed. I'll kind of clean up out here." She giggled noting the ropes, toys and clothing scattered around. I was sticky with cum and so quickly assented and moved to the bathroom. My ass felt weird, still violated, and I was tired.

Soon I was drying my hair as Sarah handed me clean boxers and a t-shirt she had packed for me. She was wearing a simple nightie, and the bed was turned down. We slid between the sheets and cuddled up, spooning with me playing the big spoon. Sarah whispered, "so, was it OK?"

"Oh, god, Sarah, it was amazing." I sighed.

"Did you mind," she paused, "the last thing?" It was funny, when she was in the throes of passion, she didn't mind talking dirty, but now, she could hardly say anything.

"It was different, and sexy. Tell me, did you like it?" I wanted to hear her talk about it more.

She was quiet for a minute, "yeah" she said softly. "It's kind of, I don't know, maybe a power thing? I'm sorry, maybe that's weird. Plus, it's so naughty." She paused again. "If you want" another pause, "you can do me that way in the morning."

I had always wanted to do anal with Sarah. We had tried it once or twice, but it hadn't come out well. This is was an invitation that I wasn't going to pass up. I kissed her and didn't say anything. We were soon fast asleep.

I woke first the next morning. I lay there, just looking at Sarah. It had been an amazing night, so different and exciting. As was often the case, we were spooning, my left arm under her pillow, with my right arm around her waist. Our legs intertwined, our bodies warming each other. I pressed more tightly against her, my semi-erect member nestling against her ass. I began to gently caress her hip and leg, my hand feeling her soft warm skin. As she began to wake, I nuzzled her neck, my lips kissing the sensitive skin just behind her ear. Sarah sighed softly and pushed back against my body. My cock stirred as her ass nuzzled by cock.

Sarah turned her face toward me and moaned as we began to kiss. My hand slid up her torso and began to gently caress her breasts. I felt her nipples hardening as my fingers softly teased them. As they hardened I began to gently pinch and tug at them. Sarah moaned and broke our kisses, slowly turning toward me. She pulled the nighty up, exposing her breasts and guided my head to her nipple. I began to suck and lick, letting her moans and hands guide me. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, then pulling, let it slide out again.

I pushed her onto her back and sliding on top of her, gathered her ample breasts in my hands. My tongue licked the underside of first one, and then the other. Each time, I ended with my tongue just barely teasing at her nipple. Sarah moaned in delight and I continued my attention, licking and teasing across the bottom and sides of her tits. My hands guide them around my tongue and my thumbs and fingers teased at her nipples. I love playing with her breasts and my cock grew hard against her leg.

I gathered her tits together and opened my mouth, engulfing both of her breasts with my lips and sucking them into my greedy mouth. My tongue swirled around them in figure eights and licked and teased at each one. A moment later just barely letting them escape the suction of my mouth. She gasped as they popped free and her hands pushed my head back down toward them. I began to alternate, taking one nipple, and then the other in my lips. Sucking, swirling, teasing as my hands fed me this erotic food. Sarah's arousal was building and I could feel her grinding her pelvis against my leg, the dampness of her pussy apparent.

I slid off of her, lying to her side, and slid my left hand down under her ass. My right hand gently caressed her nipples for a moment more and we kissed. I let my hand slide down her torso barely grazing her pussy. She gasped, hips seeking my fingers, by they slid by, to tickle and tease the soft skin of her inner thigh. Starting at her knee, my fingers slowly made their way up to her waiting pussy. Her slit was swelling and damp, waiting for my attention. I caressed and teased, neither penetrating nor really touching her clit. My fingers slid along the edge of her lips, and just barely brushed her sensitive spot.

Sarah's legs spread a little wider and her hand slid down my arm, taking my hand and urging my fingers to focus on her clit. Her breast was near my head and I began to suck her nipple again as my finger found her clit. My strokes were light, while my tongue and lips tugged at her nipple. My finger slid round and round gently circling and letting her body warm up to my touch. I could feel her lips and clit swelling with arousal and her wetness building.

My other hand, cupping her ass, slid slightly until my finger slipped into her crack. I wiggled and repositioned it so that it just barely brushed at her little back hole. Sarah mewled slightly, partly objecting, partly aroused by the attention. As her sex reacted to my touch in front, her juices began to slide back to lubricate my finger. Gently, slowly, I began to circle and caress her back door. My mind focused on her promise of the night before. She had seldom let me take her ass, and it was a favorite fantasy.

Sarah's arousal was building quickly. Her hips were rolling and sliding her pussy against my fingers. My circles ran faster, and my finger put more pressure on her swelling clit. Sarah began to gasp and moan, "god yes, don't stop, don't ever stop," and my cock throbbed as I could feel her getting closer.

Her juices had lubricated her back door quite well, and I slid my finger into her, just a little. "Oh god," she gasped and her orgasm began to overwhelm her.

Her hips bucked, and she grabbed my hand, guiding my fingers into her now open and wet pussy. My fingers plunged deep into her and her voice shifted to ragged moans. I found her thickened g-spot and pushed against it as my fingers slid in and out with the rolling motion of her hips. She squealed and I could feel her body shaking with delight. In a moment, she grasped my hand, pulling it out and her legs closed. She was overwhelmed and needed a moment to cool back down.

She lay there, gasping, and then I began to take charge. I slid down to the foot of the bed and began to pull her that way too. She started to object, "wait, I need...."

"Shhhh, it's my turn now" I whispered, my cock throbbing as mind raced. I positioned her just like she had me the night before: her ass at the edge of the bed, her legs hanging off. I grabbed the lube off the night stand and then stood, my cock throbbing and pointing at her, between her legs. Our eyes met and she kind of looked at me with both some fear and arousal.

I positioned her legs against my shoulders, opening her ass up. Her ass glistened with her juices. I took a little lube and spread it on one finger. Slowly I slide my finger into her tight little ass. She kind of gasped at first, feeling the invasion I had the night before. Using my other hand, I began to gently tease and caress her thighs and pussy. With each touch, she relaxed slightly. My finger slid in deeper, until it was knuckle deep. She was tight. I wanted my cock in that tight hole. It was all I could do not to just take her like that.