Surprise 3 Way

Story Info
A 3 way has a surprise member.
4.5k words
4.78
29.9k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for five years, both in our mid-thirties and very happy in our marriage. We liked to try different things to keep our sex life interesting, whether it was toys, watching porn together or having sex in strange locations. This particular evening, we were sitting naked on the couch together watching a porn movie. She was snuggled into me, very slowly stroking my cock. I had my arm around her, my hand on her tit. One of my favorite types of scenes was on, two girls and one guy.

"Hey Angie, we should try that sometime."

"Every guy's fantasy, right Bob? Is it that you want two girls to fuck, or want to watch me with another girl?"

"Yes." I replied with a grin.

"What if I wanted two guys? Would you do that for me?

"I guess I could share you with another guy, if that's what you wanted. Are we really considering this?"

"Maybe. What if I wanted to watch you with another guy? I think that would be hot!"

"I don't know about that. You want me to suck a dick?"

"You want me to lick a pussy. What's the difference?"

"I know it's a double standard, but I don't know if I could, maybe in the mood of the moment."

"If we do this, and we do two girls first, you can't back out."

"I won't. I promise."

She straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy and started riding me.

"There's a girl in my office that I think would go for this." Angie said as she bounced up and down on me. "She makes it well known that she's bisexual, and she's always telling me how much she likes my tits."

"Who is it?"

"Do you remember Shayla? She was at the Christmas party."

"Tall redhead, wearing a tight little black dress, her tits just about falling out? Nope, don't remember her at all."

Angie started whispering in my ear.

"Would you like Shayla to be sitting on your cock? Or watching the two of us kiss? Sucking on each other's tits, taking turns licking each other's pussies, then trading your hard cock back and forth between our mouths. I'll let you cum in her pussy, then I'll lick it all nice and clean.

Her words had the desired effect on me. I came hard in her pussy. After my breathing got back under control, Angie stood up and stepped away. She reached between her legs and dipped her fingers into her pussy. Removing them, she brought her fingers to her lips and sucked and licked them clean.

"I guess I'd better get used to the taste of pussy and cum. I'll see if Shayla wants to go to lunch tomorrow and I'll see if she's interested.

I couldn't wait to find out what happened with Angie and Shayla. I hurried home from work and waited very impatiently for Angie to get home. She came in the door and I tried to act nonchalant about everything.

"I know you're dying to ask me Bob."

"Okay, so how did it go with Shayla?"

"We went for a walk in the park with our lunches and sat on a bench to eat. I know she seems to like my boobs, so I wore this top that shows more cleavage than normal. At one point I leaned forward, giving her a good look down my shirt. As I expected, she made a comment about them and wanting to see more of them. I told her that could happen and explained what we wanted to do. She was concerned about still working together if things didn't go as planned. I assured her things would stay good. Then she asked if we had ever done anything like this before, and how I felt about kissing her. I told her it was all new to me, but I thought everything would be good. She said we should be sure, and she leaned in and kissed me! I was shocked at first, but then started kissing her back. Before I knew it, we were making out on the bench."

I had gotten hard just listening to her story.

"So when is this going to happen?" I asked.

"Seeing as this is Friday night, and no one had any other plans, I told her to come over tonight for some drinks and see where it goes. So let's eat quick and get changed. I'll pick out some clothes for you, I know how she likes men her men to look."

Angie showered first, and by the time I got out she was dressed and putting on makeup. She was wearing a very tight, low-cut red dress. I knew from past experience that the dress hugged her ass very nicely. I could clearly see her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of the dress.

"Are you wearing anything at all under there?"

"Nope, one zipper pull and I'm naked."

My cock started to grow, thinking about unzipping her.

"Not that I wouldn't mind taking care of that for you," Angie grinned, "but you should save it for when Shayla gets here."

"Yeah, I want to be at my best!"

I went to get dressed. Angie had laid out a pair of tight jeans, a white button up shirt and a tie.

"A tie?"

"What can I say? Shayla likes guys in ties."

"Fine." I grumbled. "You didn't take out any underwear for me."

"You don't need it. Just get fucking dressed!"

We finished getting ready and went into the living room and put some soft music on.

Soon the doorbell rang and we both went to the door. Angie opened it and it felt like my mouth hit the floor. She was stunning! With her heels on, she stood close to my 5" 11" height. Long auburn hair cascaded past her shoulders, beautiful brown eyes, her lips painted red, I could imagine my cock sliding between them. She had on tan tight fitting shirt with several buttons undone, revealing enough cleavage to know there was no bra involved. A tight denim skirt completed the look.

"Shayla, come on in. I'm glad you came."

"Angie, I'm happy you invited me. I have to say, I've missed your lips."

She leaned in and pressed her lips against Angie's. Watching the two of them kiss was beginning to make me hard.

"Bob. It's good to see you again."

She leaned in and kissed me. Her soft lips sending a charge through my body, ending in my crotch.

"Um, come on in Shayla, have a seat."

She walked by and grabbed my tie and whispered in my ear.

"I love the tie, I wonder who will get tied up with it later?"

We moved to the living room, both girls sat close together on the loveseat.

"Drinks?" I asked.

"How about a bottle of whiskey and three glasses?" Shayla asked.

I hurried back with a bottle and poured each of us a drink.

Several drinks later Shayla stood up and took Angie by the hand.

"Dance with me?"

They held each other close and were swaying to the music. Angie pulled Shayla's head to her and they began kissing. Soon I could see their tongues snaking into each other's mouths. Shayla grabbed Angie's ass and pulled her close. She lifted Angie's dress, exposing her ass. One hand was squeezing Angie's ass while the other slowly traveled up her back. Shayla had started kissing Angie's neck and I could she Angie melting into her. I could just hear Hear Shayla as she whispered into Angie's ear.

"This is a beautiful dress; it will look nice on the floor."

Angie groaned as Shayla slowly pulled the zipper down. They pulled apart just enough to let the dress slide to the floor. My cock was straining at my pants as the two ladies kept dancing and kissing each other. Angie reached up and unbuttoned Shayla's shirt revealing her large perfectly round tits. I wondered for a second if they were real, but decided that I really didn't care. Her nipples were very large and dark. The shirt was next to hit the floor. Shayla guided Angie's head down where she started sucking on a nipple.

"Bob, do you like watching your wife suck on my titties?"

All I could do was nod.

"Come on over, I have another tit that needs attention."

I hustled right over, and she pulled my face to hers, kissing me. I reached for her available tit and squeezed, enjoying its firmness. Our tongues sought out each other's, intertwining. I felt a hand grabbing my crotch, groping my cock.

Shayla broke the kiss and said.

"Lose the pants."

My pants were next on the floor.

I felt her hand wrap around my cock and stroke it as we kissed again. Soon I moved down and sucked her other nipple into my mouth. Angie and my eyes met as we each had a nipple in our mouth. She gave me a quick wink.

Shayla pulled back and looked at me.

"I want to eat your wife's pussy. Do you want to see that?"

"Of course I do!"

"Take your shirt off, but leave the tie on, then drag the chair over so you can get a close-up view."

She laid Angie on the couch and started kissing down her body, pausing to suck on each nipple. She kissed her way down her belly and began to kiss all around her mound, never quite touching her pussy. Angie started thrusting her hips up, desperate for her touch.

"Are you sure you want these feminine lips and tongue on your pussy?"

"Yes, Shayla please," Angie begged, "taste my pussy."

Shayla slowly licked the length of Angie's pussy, making her tremble. She then parted Angie's lips and pushed her tongue in, licking at the inner depths. Angie thrust her hips up trying to get more tongue into her.

Shayla reached over and grabbed my cock. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and just held it, not stroking it, as she went back down on my wife. I watched in fascination as a tongue other than mine probed my wife's pussy. Shayla moved her attention to Angie's clit as she slid a couple fingers into her wet pussy. She started licking and sucking on Angie's clit while finger fucking her pussy. She was moaning and pulling Shayla's hair, trying to get her closer.

"Go ahead and cum Angie." I encouraged. "I want to watch you cum on Shayla's face."

Angie began to shake, and she clamped her legs around Shayla's head as her orgasm washed over her. As soon as Angie released the grip on her head, Shayla stood up grabbed my tie and pulled me to her.

"Come taste her pussy on my lips."

I recognized the taste, but it was strange being on her lips. I licked and kissed her lips, our tongues touching. I reached down and unbuttoned her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, leaving her in just a red thong.

"You're the only one not naked."

We continued to kiss as I pulled the thong over her hips. I felt something bump my hip as gravity took the thong to the floor. I stepped back to take in her nakedness.

"What the fuck?" Angie, did you know about this?"

"About what?"

I turned Shayla around so she could see the hard cock attached to Shayla.

Angie's eyes went wide.

"I had no idea, I thought she was all woman. Nice cock though."

"Damn," I said, "this changes everything."

"It changes what?" Shayla asked. "We're still three people having sex together. It can't be bothering you too much. Look at how hard your cock still is."

She reached out and grabbed my cock, stroking me. I didn't stop her when she gently kissed my lips and I certainly didn't stop her when she squatted down and took my cock between her beautiful lips. She stood back up and kissed me again.

"We good now? You don't have to even touch it if you don't want to. I've got two other holes that you can have, but feel free to use my cock if you want to."

"What the hell." I responded. "Let's do this."

I pulled Shayla close to me and kissed her. As we kissed, I felt our cocks bumping into each other and it actually turned me on.

I felt something pushing us apart and looked down to see Angie squatting down and taking Shayla's cock into her mouth. Shayla tipped her head back and closed her eyes as her cock disappeared into Angie's mouth. I squatted down next to Angie and watched a cock pumping into a mouth that had been reserved for me for several years, and I knew it would be just as exciting to see to see it sliding into Angie's pussy later.

I started to rub Shayla's leg as Angie's head bobbed on her cock. I kissed Shayla's thigh going a little higher with every kiss.

"Do you want some?"

Angie asked as she angled the cock toward me.

"I'd like to try touching it."

I reached out and lightly rubbed my fingers over her cock. I traced a finger over the head and down the shaft. I lifted her balls, feeling their weight. I wrapped my hand around the shaft, feeling the life pulse through it. I gently stroked, enjoying it's warmth.

"Just kiss it."

Angie urged me, her voice husky with desire.

I leaned in and brought my lips to the head of her cock. I kissed the head several times, then kissed my way down her shaft, to her balls.

Shayla let out a groan and I heard Angie talk.

"This is so fucking hot. I can't believe watching this would make me horny."

Knowing that it would turn Angie on, and I suddenly wanted to, I licked from Shayla's balls all the way back to her head. I opened my mouth and took in as much of her cock as I could.

"Oh fuck." Shayla groaned.

"Yes Bob! Suck her cock." Angie cheered me on.

I couldn't believe how good having a cock in my mouth would feel I slid my lips back and forth over her cock, trying to get more into my mouth. Angie reached between my legs and stroked my cock, making me moan which sent vibrations into Shayla's cock. She grabbed my hair, holding my head still and fucked my mouth, stroking in and out. I gagged a little as her cock hit the back of my throat. I grabbed her ass with both hands pulling her cheeks apart as I pulled her deeper into my mouth. I was determined that if I had gone this far, I was going to go all the way and let her cum in my mouth, when I had an idea.

"Let's hold up for a second." I suggested. "I have something I'd like to try. Let's go to the bedroom."

I took both of them by the hand and lead them to the bedroom. I backed Angie to the bed and laid her down. I lead Shayla between Angie's legs.

"I want to watch you fucking Angie. I want to see your cock buried deep in her pussy."

I took ahold of Shayla's cock and guided it to Angie's pussy. I released it as it started to slide in. I watched as it slowly disappeared into the depths of her wet pussy. Shayla pulled back out and slammed back in, making Angie gasp. Shayla leaned forward kissing Angie as she plunged in and out of her. This obstructed my view, but from the sounds they were making, I knew they were enjoying themselves. Shayla picked up speed and was really pounding into Angie. Their bodies were slapping together with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum." Shayla gasped. "Can I cum in your wife's pussy?"

"Yes. Cum deep in her. Fill her with your cum!"

Shayla pumped into Angie with every stream of cum, pulling out and driving back in, coating her entire canal with cum. The last few drops she squeezed out of her cock, leaving white globs on the entrance.

"Do you remember when you said you would clean my cum out of Shayla's pussy?" I asked. "Since that can't happen, I'm going to change it up a bit."

I guided Shayla back a bit and dove between Angie's open legs. Before I could chicken out, I licked up the cum on the outside of her pussy, sampling the taste.

"Not bad at all." I thought.

I cleaned up all around the outside of her pussy then dove my tongue deep inside. I wanted to lick out as much cum as I could.

Angie motioned for Shayla and she licked a drop of cum from her cock.

"I want to taste what you're tasting Bob, a combination of Shayla's cum and my pussy."

Angie took Shayla's cock into her mouth, sucking their juices off. Shayla groaned as her now semi-soft cock disappeared into Angie's mouth. I continued licking Angie's pussy, searching for more cum. Glancing up, I saw Shayla very slowing fucking Angie's mouth and I could see that she was starting to get hard again.

Satisfied that I had cleaned as much cum as I could out of Angie's pussy, I focused on her clit, sucking and licking it. I could tell she was getting close to cumming because she wasn't focusing on the cock in her mouth. Shayla just stepped back and watched as I worked on Angie's clit. I easily slid two fingers into her pussy and probed around. I pulled them out and lined one up with her ass and the other one with her pussy and pushed in. Angie closed her eyes and groaned as I invaded both of her holes. I pumped my fingers in and out while still working on her clit. Shayla bent over and took a nipple into her mouth. Between all the different sensations of having her nipple sucked, clit licked, and ass pussy finger fucked, Angie was soon screaming.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming now!"

Her fingers dug into the sheets and her body arched up and vibrated. She suddenly relaxed and fell back to the bed, gasping.

"I've never cum that hard before." She gasped between breaths.

I stood up and Shayla grabbed my tie and pulled me to her. She forced her tongue into my mouth, while wrapping her fingers around my cock.

"Your turn to fire this gun off." She whispered in my ear. "Where do you want to cum first? My mouth? My ass? Between my tits? Treat me like your fuck slut."

"I can do that!"

I shoved her onto the bed, then pulled her to the edge, so her ass was just barely on the bed. I lifted her legs, putting one on each shoulder.

"I see where this is going. If you're going to fuck my ass, do it like you hate me and fuck me hard!"

I lined my cock up with her ass and pushed forward. I could feel her ass stretching open as my head slid in. I pushed slowly in until my balls were resting against her. I slowly pulled back out, then slammed hard into her. I held onto her legs and drove my cock in and out as fast and hard as I could.

"That's it Bob, pound my ass. Treat me like the slut I am!"

Her cock was fully hard again and was bouncing around with every thrust. I noticed that cum seemed to be oozing out of her cock and pooling on her belly. Angie crawled up next to her looked my straight in the eye and started sucking on Shayla's nipple. Watching my wife suck on someone else's tit turned me on even more. As much as I wanted to prolong this, I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm gonna..." I gasped.

"Do it!" Shayla ordered. "Fill my whore ass with your hot cum!"

With one final push, I erupted into her ass. Holding her legs to keep me deep inside her, stream after stream flowed into her. I scooped up a glob of the liquid on her belly and brought it to my lips.

"You came?" I asked.

"Not exactly." She explained. "That is a result of your dick rubbing my prostate while you fucked me. It's an odd feeling, like ejaculating without an orgasm."

"That explains why you're still hard. You could still have an orgasm."

"I'm on it!" Angie exclaimed.

She slid down and swallowed Shayla's cock, sucking like a mad woman. I moved up and started kissing Shayla, my hand massaging her tit. Shayla's hips were thrusting up to match the bobbing of Angie's head. Angie reached around and slid a couple of fingers into Shayla's ass. They easily slid into her cum covered ass. She wasn't really finger fucking her, then I realized she was rubbing her prostate and drinking down the semen that was bubbling out. I started to alternate between kissing Shayla and sucking on her tits, moving from one nipple to the other then back to her mouth.

"You two make me feel so good." Shayla breathed. "Angie, I want to cum in your mouth."

"I'm sure she wants it too." I whispered into her ear. "I want you to fill her mouth with your tasty cum."

Shayla's hips started rising off the bed, fucking Angie's mouth. Angie's eyes were watering due to Shayla's cock hitting the back of her throat. The tempo of thrusting and sucking picked up and I could tell Shayla was going to cum soon.

"Kiss me Bob." Shayla begged. "I want to cum while you kiss me."

I quickly covered her mouth with mine and found her tongue. She moaned as we kissed then suddenly her body contracted and she screamed into my mouth as she started to pour cum into Angie's mouth.

After Shayla relaxed back onto the bed, Angie worked her way up and grabbed Shayla's face to kiss her. As Angie opened her mouth, I saw a little bit of white liquid run out. I realized that she had hung onto to Shayla's cum and was giving it back to her. Their lips made a perfect seal as they kissed, sharing the cum.

12