Surprise 3 Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed a little bit of cum was leaking from her cock, so I went down and licked it up, squeezing her cock to get every drop out.

"Wow!" Shayla exclaimed. "I need a break."

"Let's go back to the living room and chill out with a little wine." Angie suggested.

After retrieving the wine, we all sat on the couch together. I was in the middle and had an arm draped over the shoulders of both women.

"I never thought I'd be sitting naked on a couch with a beautiful naked lady on each side of me."

"How sweet! I know you think Angie is beautiful, but do you really think I am too?"

"Of course I do. You're stunning! I think I'm so lucky to have been able to make love with you. With both of you for that matter."

"We both think you're beautiful." Angie added. "That's why we asked you to join us."

"You two are so sweet." Shayla replied.

She gently gave me a kiss and then Angie leaned over and they kissed in front of me. We all took turns kissing each other, and soon the gentle kisses got increasingly more passionate. I felt some fingers wrap around my cock and squeeze.

"Look who's back." Angie exclaimed.

She slowly stroked up and down my cock. Shayla reached over and gently squeezed my balls.

"You recovered quickly; my cock isn't ready for more yet."

"Yeah, but you've already cum twice, only once for me."

"Well then," Angie replied, "you just sit back and let us remedy the situation."

I leaned back and closed my eyes, letting the ladies work their magic. Angie continued to stroke my cock while Shayla rubbed my balls. Soon they both had one of my nipples in their mouths. I felt Shayla's hand slide under a little further and felt a finger tickling at my hole, rubbing around and over it. Soon she was applying more pressure and I realized she wanted to slide it into me.

"What the hell," I thought, "this has been a night for new things, why not?"

I tipped my hips back, giving her better access. Shayla pushed forward and I felt her finger slowly slide into me. I was surprised that it actually felt good and not painful at all. She stayed still, letting me get used to the sensation of something in me, then slowly started sliding in and out of me.

"Wow! You never let me do that to you when I wanted to try it." Angie complained.

"A lot has changed for me tonight, I never thought I'd enjoy sucking a cock or taste cum either. Lots of things have changed."

I gasped as Shayla increased the speed of her finger fucking my ass. Angie slide between my legs and took my cock into her mouth, swallowing its entire length, and started bobbing her head up and down. The feeling of having my cock sucked and a finger in my ass was amazing. Shayla slid in next to Angie and asked.

"Do you mind sharing cock sucking duties?"

Angie took my cock and aimed it at Shayla, who immediately began sucking. After about thirty seconds, she released my cock and Angie took over. I realized that this was one of my favorite fantasies come true. Two beautiful women sharing my cock. The bonus was that who ever was sucking, the other took over fingering my ass. I watched as they switched back and forth several times. It was Shayla's turn to suck when I felt my ass being asked to stretch a little more. Angie was introducing a second finger into my ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

That was all I could say as I felt my cock erupt into Shayla's mouth. Angie was furiously pumping my ass as I shot several streams of cum deep into Shayla's mouth.

As soon as I was done Shayla released my cock and moved up to kiss me. As soon as we locked our lips together, I felt a warm liquid running into my mouth. She had saved my cum and was sharing it with me. It tasted similar to hers but different. Our tongues twisted around each other's as we both swallowed the cum. Angie came up and the three of us kissed.

We all agreed we were totally spent so we decided to call it a night. As Shayla started gathering up her clothes, I had a thought.

"Shayla, it's getting late and if you don't want to drive home tonight," I glanced at Angie for approval, "we have a big enough bed for three. We'd love for you to stay."

Angie was nodding in agreement.

"You really want me to? That would be great."

I grabbed an extra set of pillows and we decided I would be the lucky one in the middle. Soon we were all snuggled up together in bed.

12