Surprise 3 Way Pt. 02

Story Info
The 3 lovers continue.
5.5k words
4.81
12.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on my side with my arm draped over Angie and my morning wood snuggled in between her ass cheeks. As my brain began to clear, I realized there was an arm on me, and something was set between my ass cheeks. The events of the night before came rushing back to me and I knew it was Shayla's morning wood poking at my back side. I wiggled my ass a little, pushing against the hard cock. The movement woke Angie.

"Are you trying to stick that in me?" She asked.

"Why not?" I replied. "I've got one knocking at my back door."

"Really? Are you going to let her fuck you? I want to watch!"

By now Shayla was awake. Aware of her cock pushing into my ass, she started to back away.

"I'm sorry Bob, I was sleeping, I didn't mean to..."

I reached behind me and pulled her back.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Angie wants you to fuck me, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

I felt her cock twitch as the thought of her fucking me entered her mind.

"Come on Bob." Angie urged. "You had her in your mouth and our fingers up your ass last night. You liked that. You can have my ass later if you want."

"I promise to stop if you ask me to." Shayla assured me

"Alright, I might as well take this step too. How do you want me?"

"Just stay the way you are to start. I won't be able to go in as deep. If you like it we can switch positions later and I'll fuck you good."

"I can help!" Angie piped in.

She grabbed some lube from the nightstand and pulled my top leg forward a little. I felt the cold lube hit my ass, but it warmed quickly as she spread it over my hole. Angie easily slid a finger into me, soon to be followed by a second one. I was moaning with pleasure as she finger fucked me.

"I think he's ready for something more Shayla."

Shayla slid in behind me and rubbed her cock around my hole, getting some lube on it. She got herself positioned to enter me.

"Ready?"

My response was to push back against her. She held my hip and pushed into me. Between the lube and Angie's fingers losing me up, she slid right into me. There was no pain at all, just a little more of a stretching sensation. She went in as deep as she could in this position.

"You good?" She asked.

"More than good. Don't stop!"

She pulled out and slowly pushed back in. She then started to pick up a little speed, fucking me at a moderate pace. I was grunting with every thrust. Angie was watching with lust in her eyes, then suggested.

"Shayla, you should do him like he did you last night."

"Think you can handle it Bob? I'd be going deeper into you."

She pulled out and got on her knees as I rolled onto my back. Shayla lifted my legs and quickly lined back up with my ass and was looking me in the eye as she slid her hard cock back into me. She stopped when she was all the way into me. It felt great to have all of her in me. Her hips started moving in and out. I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was actually fucking me. Her tits bounced with every thrust. I glanced over at Angie. She was sitting in a chair with her fingers flying over her clit.

"Shayla our fucking is going to make Angie cum."

"Then we should give her a good show."

She picked up the pace and was slamming into me. The rest of the world seemed to fade away and I could only focus on the cock driving into my ass and the balls slapping against me. As Shayla continued to pound into me, I did hear Angie's gasps as she came.

I wondered why Shayla suddenly slowed down, then felt another set of hands on my legs and opened my eyes to see a pussy hovering over my face. Shayla leaned forward and I heard the two of them kissing. I pulled Angie a little closer and stuck my tongue into her wet pussy. I licked for all I was worth as Shayla picked up speed again. I was drinking in Angie's pussy juices as my ass was getting pounded. Over and over her cock drove deep into me. I felt Angie quiver and her scream was muffled by Shayla's mouth as she came again.

Shayla moaned, "I'm gonna cum Bob. I'm gonna fill your ass."

"Cum in me. I want your cum deep in my ass!"

She drove in one final time, then held me tight as she pumped streams of cum into me.

I could feel the warmth of her spreading out inside me. Angie slid down and began licking my belly. I didn't even realize that I had been leaking cum as Shayla fucked me. Shayla started to pull out of me as Angie took my cock in her mouth.

"Stay in me as long as you can." I begged.

She pushed back in and stayed still as Angie bobbed on my cock. The feeling of getting sucked with a cock in my ass was incredible. Angie worked my cock up and down with her mouth and tongue. She reached up and started massaging one of Shayla's tits. I felt her move around a little in me. I thought she was pulling out of me, but then she pushed back in. She started a slow rhythm of fucking my ass again.

"I don't normally recover this quickly, but I want to cum again.

"I certainly don't mind."

She continued to slowly slide in and out of my ass as Angie sucked my cock. My body was overrun with sensations. I didn't which to focus on, the feeling of a hard cock gliding in and out of me or the warm mouth surrounding my cock. I finally closed my eyes and just let it all happen. I lost track of time and just let it all happen to me, until a voice brought me back to reality.

"I'm going to cum again." Shayla gasped. "Want me to do it porn style?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, so I replied, "Sure."

She pulled out of my and scurried to my head and started jerking her cock.

"Open wide."

I did as I was told, and Shayla started to cum. Some shot into my open mouth while more covered my face. Shayla used her tongue to push more cum into my mouth then kissed me, sharing the flavor.

That put me over the edge. I sent stream after stream of my cum shooting into Angie's mouth. She brought a mouthful to us, adding it to the mix. Soon we were all kissing each other and licking up cum.

We all showered at decided to go out to breakfast. I must admit I liked the looks I was getting as I walked into the restaurant with a beautiful woman on each arm.

As we were getting close to finishing, Shayla spoke up.

"So, should I head home after breakfast?"

"No!" Angie quickly replied. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm having a great time and wouldn't mind continuing it."

I nodded my agreement. "Let's make a weekend out of it."

"I'd really like that." Shayla smiled.

"Besides," I added, "there's something I still want to try with you."

"And that is?" Shayla asked, batting her big brown eyes at me.

"Seeing as how I've already done things with you that I thought I'd never do; I want you to cum in my mouth."

"But I have..."

"I've had your cum in my mouth, which I liked very much, but you haven't cum while in my mouth."

"Well, I guess I'll have to make that happen for you. My dick is starting to twitch just thinking about it."

"Mine too."

"You two better settle down." Angie warned. "We'll really get some strange looks if I walk out of here with two erections following me!"

As we were walking back to the car, I asked.

"What do we want to do today?"

"How would you like to take two sexy ladies shopping at the mall?" Angie asked.

"I can think of other things to do with two sexy ladies!"

"You can't just have sex all the time." Angie giggled.

"I can try." I smiled.

"Before we do anything," Shayla added, "can we stop at my apartment to change my clothes?"

We walked into Shayla's apartment together. I looked around the small space and noticed it was decorated very "girlie". She striped naked and was walking around gathering up some fresh clothes.

"She really is stunning." Angie whispered to me.

"She sure is."

I could feel my cock stiffening in my jeans, but I was going to try to control it. To my surprise, Angie stepped forward and turned Shayla to her. Angie started kissing her and I watched her cock harden to its full length. Angie led her to the bed and pushed her onto her back. Angie quickly got undressed and straddled Shayla, guiding her cock into her pussy.

"I'm sorry Shayla, I just had to have you in me."

"I don't mind at all."

Angie leaned forward and the two of them started kissing each other. This left me with a spectacular view Angie's pussy riding up and down on Shayla's cock. It also left Angie's ass in full view. I stripped as fast as I could and leaned toward Angie's ass. I stuck my tongue out and licked. Angie moaned as my tongue contacted her hole. I kept licking as she bounced on Shayla's cock. I started to drive my tongue into her hole, trying to get in as deep as possible. As I drilled my tongue into her ass, I reached under to caress Shayla's balls. Both girls were moaning with pleasure.

"Angie," I said, "it's time for you to try something you've never done before."

I stood up behind her and aimed my cock up with her ass.

"You've fucked my ass before."

"True, but never with another cock in you. You're going to get double fucked."

I pushed forward, Angie relaxed her ass and I slid right into her. I've always loved being in her tight little ass, but this time was different. With only a thin barrier between us, I felt my cock rubbing up against Shayla's. We both started thrusting in and out of Angie.

"This feels awesome!" Angie gasped. "I've never been so full of cock before. Have you done this before Shayla?"

"First for me too. I love feeling Bob's cock on mine."

I had to admit, as much as I loved being in Angie's ass, Shayla's cock made the sensation that much better.

"I'm going to cum, fuck me hard, both of you!"

Needing no further encouragement, we both drove into her as hard as we could.

Angie dug her fingers into the comforter, and I felt her body clamp down around my cock. She kissed Shayla as she came. She went limp and I felt her body relax. I started sliding in and out of her again. Shayla couldn't move much but tried thrusting into Angie a little.

"Bob, your cock rubbing over mine is going o make me cum."

"Do it Shayla, fill Angie with your cum."

I kept driving into Angie's ass, my cock rubbing over Shayla's.

"I'm cumming." Shayla gasped.

She tipped her back and squeezed her eyes shut.

I don't know if it was her cock spasming as she came or the force of her fluid, but I could feel something happening on the other side of that membrane. I had a visual of cum filling my wife's pussy, and it got me so turned on, that I was quickly pumping my cum into Angie's ass.

We all stayed coupled together for a while, just enjoying the closeness.

"Well, that was unexpected." Shayla said as we started to slide apart.

"It was," I agreed, "but it was fun."

We got cleaned up and dressed, then headed out.

The ladies decided they wanted to go shopping so we headed to the mall. As much as I enjoyed the looks we were getting with a sexy lady on either arm, I soon realized two women didn't make shopping any more fun for me. I sent them out on their own and I wandered through an outdoor shop.

They found me sitting on a bench and grabbed my hands.

"Last store, we promise." Angie said.

"We want to get your opinion on a couple of things."

They dragged me into a lingerie store and sat me outside a dressing room. They gathered up a bunch of things and went into the same dressing room. Soon the door opened, and they were both dressed in the same outfit. Angie in red, and Shayla in black. Both had cut out nipples, which showed four very excited nipples.

"Wow! You two look so hot!"

I glanced at Shayla's crotch, expecting to see a distinctive bulge, but noticed it was smooth.

"How did you do that?" I asked nodding at her groin.

"It's all about knowing how to tuck."

Every time the door opened; they were dressed in a different piece of sexy clothing. The even posed themselves in different positions every time. One time holding each other's tits or kissing each other. It didn't take long for my cock to be very noticeable running down my leg, under my jeans. A sales lady walked by and saw my predicament.

"Apparently our products are having the desired effect."

I instantly turn red.

"Don't worry about it Sir, I always say, A hard man is good to find."

She gave me a wink and moved on.

Right after a customer walked up, she must have heard what the sales lady said, because she looked straight at my crotch. She was older, maybe around fifty, but still looked hot in her tight jeans and t-shirt that stretched across her ample tits.

Just then the door swung open and Angie was laid back against the wall, with Shayla kissing her. Two of Shayla's fingers were pumping into Angie's pussy through crotchless panties.

The woman just stared with her mouth hung open.

"Well, that explains the hardon." She said

Upon hear her voice, the girls stumbled around trying to cover up.

"No, it's good! I liked it." The woman said. "With your permission."

The woman stepped closer and took Shayla's hand and brought it to her mouth and licked Angie's juices from her fingers.

If we weren't in public, I'd have pulled my dick out and been jerking off by now.

"Delicious," the woman continued, "both of you girls are so pretty. Can I ask all of you something?"

We all nodded.

"Am I correct in assuming the three of you have sex together?"

"Yes, that is correct." Angie answered.

"My name is Ann, and I consider myself a slightly bi-sexual lesbian. Which means, I prefer woman, but will include a guy occasionally. I know I'm probably twice your age, but you two got me all horny with your show, so my question is, would you three be interested in having a fourth?"

We all looked at each other waiting for someone to answer first.

"Okay," I began, "I'll say it. I know you're more interested in the girls than me, but I'm willing."

"I'd give it a try." Angie replied. "A sexy older lady might be able to teach us a few things."

"I'm good with it Ann," Shayla added, "but I may bring more to the table than you're looking for."

Ann looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

Shayla pulled her panties forward and bounced around, releasing her tucked in cock.

"Take a look in here."

Ann peeked down the front of Shayla's panties and her eyes opened wide.

"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to find a cock on such a pretty girl, but what the hell, I'll give it a try. At least you won't have to use a strap-on on me."

We all introduced ourselves and agreed to meet at our house later that evening.

Ann hugged and kissed each of us before we parted. I was last, and she hugged me tight I felt her big tits pressing against me. Her soft lips pressed onto mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth for just a moment, then she tapped my crotch.

"You might want to release the pressure before I get there, I'd hate it see it go off in ten seconds.

The girls paid for their things and we headed back to the car. I held a shopping bag in front of me to hide my still hard cock.

We got to the car and Angie pushed me into the back seat.

"Drop your pants." She ordered.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to see if you would really cum in ten seconds. Time this Shayla."

Shayla got in the front and turned around with her cell phone.

"I'm going to record this. The video will act as a timer."

She got in the back seat with me and attacked my cock like a hungry animal. She took the full length of my cock into her mouth with one thrust. She bobbed up and down like a mad woman. Her hand slid under my balls and I felt a finger pushing into my ass. I closed my eyes and thought of Ann's soft lips, thinking how good they would feel on my cock and how I couldn't wait to get my hands on her big tits. It wasn't long before my cock released streams of cum into Angie's mouth.

As I sat there gasping, I heard Shayla's voice.

"Thirty-eight seconds. Great work Angie."

We got home, had an early dinner and waited for Ann.

We all jumped when the doorbell rang. We all went to the door and Angie opened it.

"Ann, I'm so glad you came."

"I haven't yet," Ann chuckled, "but it's still early."

She stepped in and as soon as the door closed, she pushed Angie against the wall and forced her tongue into Angie's mouth. Angie was caught by surprise, but quickly returned the kiss. They were soon striping each other's clothes off while they kissed. Shayla and I looked on with our cocks getting harder by the second. Once the two were naked, I noticed how big Ann's tits were. They were bigger than I thought when seeing her dressed. They had to be at least double D in size.

Ann looked at us and said. "By the size of those bulges, you must like what you see. Why don't you two get naked, so I can check you out."

It didn't take long for us to comply and soon there were four naked people looking at each other.

Ann kept looking at Shayla, her eyes going from head to toe.

"Do you think of yourself as male or female? I apologize, but I tend to be fairly blunt."

"No problem." Shayla replied. "I identify as female, I always have, even as a kid, but I like having a penis."

Ann reached out and stroked Shayla's cock.

"I kind of like you having a penis as well."

She reached over and grabbed my cock, stroking us both.

Ann leaned in and kissed Shayla, then kissed me.

"Is it okay if I kind of direct things?" Ann asked. Shayla and I both nodded, but Angie spoke up.

"I just have one request."

She whispered into Ann's ear.

"Yeah, I can go along with that. Now take me to the bedroom."

We went to the bedroom and Ann laid on her back in the middle of the bed.

"Bob, seeing as you haven't taken your eyes off my tits, come over here and have a ball with one. Shayla, I'd like you one the other. Angie, I think you know what to do."

Ann bent her knees up, then let them fall open. I had started squeezing Ann's tit as Angie got between Ann's legs. I was finally going to see my wife lick another pussy!

"I've never done this before. I hope you like it."

"Really?" Ann asked. "I thought you were all old pros at this."

"Last night was our first three way." Angie explained.

"Just do to me what you like having done to you and you'll be fine."

Shayla and I went to work on Ann's tits, squeezing, licking and sucking. I kept my eyes on Angie, waiting for her to start eating Ann's pussy. I decided I didn't have a good enough view, so I motioned to Shayla and she grabbed hold of the breast I was working on. I spun around and slid down just in time to see Angie plant a kiss on Ann's pussy. She kissed around for a little while, then I watched as she spread Ann's pussy open and took her first tentative lick of pussy. She licked just inside of the lips, getting used to what she was doing.

"You're doing good Angie; my pussy is getting wet. Do you like the taste? Try going a little deeper." Ann coaxed.

Angie took a deep breath and plunged her tongue into Ann's pussy. Ann let out a gasp which encouraged Angie to start licking like crazy. I felt a hand wrap around my cock and glanced down to see it was Ann's hand. She wasn't doing much to it, just holding on and gently squeezing. I saw Shayla moving between sucking on Ann's tit, to kissing her. Ann was moaning and writhing on the bed. Her other hand was wrapped around Shayla's cock.

Angie started licking Ann's clit, and I couldn't help but notice how large her clit was. It must have been close to two inches long. Angie rolled it around on her tongue and licked furiously at it.

"I'm cumming Angie, you're making me cum!"

Ann's back arched off the bed as she came. She barely settled back down when her next order came.

"Okay switch, Bob, go down on me. Shayla, lick my cum off of Ann's lips, then I want to take turns on your tits

I got between her legs and watched Angie and Shayla kiss. Soon all three were kissing and playing with each other's tits.

12