Surprise 3 Way Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gladly buried my face into Ann's pussy. It tasted a little different than Angie's, but I still loved it. Angie and Shayla were leaning over Ann, kissing each other. Then they took turns offering their tits to Ann. She eagerly sucked on whichever nipple was presented to her.

I slurped up all the juices that Ann continued to produce. I couldn't help but notice that her clit looked like a small cock, so I decided to treat it like one. I took it into my mouth and started sucking on it.

"Oh my God!" Ann shouted. "That's it. Suck on my clit. Make me cum!"

As I sucked on it, I slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and pumped in and out. Soon her hips were bucking all over the bed. I managed to continue sucking her clit until she pushed me away.

"No more." She gasped. "you have to stop."

I reluctantly pulled my head from between her legs.

"So, Angie," Ann asked, "do you want to see your husband's cock slide into another woman's pussy? If so, guide it into me."

I positioned myself between Ann's legs and Angie grabbed my cock and rubbed all around Ann's pussy, getting the head wet with her juices.

"Before you start Bob, I have one stipulation."

Being mostly lesbian, I figured she was going to ask me to not cum in her.

"When you cum, I want you to cum deep in me, then pull out before you're done and paint the outside of my pussy with your final shot."

With a huge smile, I said. "I agree to your terms."

I pushed forward and Angie guided my hard cock into Ann. She watched as it disappeared inch by inch into her. I slide in and out of her very slowly so Angie could get a good view of the show. I couldn't believe that I was in a different pussy other than my wife's.

Shayla bent down and continued to kiss Ann. Ann grabbed her cock and started stroking.

I picked up my pace and drove my cock faster into Ann.

Angie moved up and began kissing me then whispered in my ear.

"Are you enjoying fucking a strange pussy? I want you to fuck her good and hard. Make her beg for your cock."

I did what I was told and was hammering my cock into Ann. Her head was rolling from side to side and she was grunting with every thrust. Ann started pushing back, trying to get more of me in her. My balls were slapping against Ann as I pounded her pussy.

"Oh my God Bob! Your cock is making me cum!"

Even through my rapid fucking I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she came.

"I'm gonna..." Was all I could manage.

"Do it Bob!" Angie ordered. "Fill her cunt with your cum!"

I slammed in deep making a guttural sound as I exploded into her, firing streams after stream of my white liquid. At the last second, I remembered my promise and pulled out to let the last little bit drool onto her pussy lips. I squeezed my cock, milking out a few more drops to add to her lips.

Angie pushed me aside, saying.

"That's my que. I promised you that you could watch me lick your cum from a pussy."

She dropped down between Ann's legs and licked up globs of my cum from the outside of Ann's pussy. Soon she was darting her tongue inside scooping my cum up. Ann Pulled her head closer to her, saying.

"Get all that cum out of me. Don't miss a drop!"

Angie was only too happy to comply, driving her tongue deeper.

Shayla straddled Ann, squeezed her big tits together and pushed her cock between them. Ann's tits were so big, Shayla's cock was completely hidden by them. Shayla began pushing in and out, tit fucking her. Ann let her head drop back and closed her eyes, enjoying the multiple sensations. I kept looking back and forth between Angie hungrily eating Ann's pussy and Shayla fucking her tits. My cock was getting hard again and without thinking about it I started stroking myself. At one point Angie got a big glob of cum on her tongue and looked right at me as she brought it into her mouth and swallowed. Shayla was still driving her cock between Ann's tits. She would pull back until her cock was almost free, then slam back in until her balls slapped against Ann's chest.

"This is like watching live porn." I thought.

"Angie," Ann moaned, "you've got me cumming non-stop. I don't know how much more I can take!"

Her head was rolling from side to side as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"I'm getting close." Shayla gasped. "I'm going to cum between these beautiful tits."

Shayla made one final thrust and squeezed Ann's tits tighter around her cock as she pumped a load between them. Just then Ann pushed Angie's head away.

"I can't anymore. Please stop!"

I saw a little stream of cum run out of the top of Ann's cleavage. The sight triggered something in me.

Shayla saw I was about to cum. She pulled Ann's tits apart.

"Do it here. Add to mine!"

I quickly aimed between her already cum-covered tits and let loose. I shot all over her tits and Shayla's cock. When I finally squeezed the last drop out, we used our cocks to spread our cum all over Ann's tits.

Ann looked down at the mess on her chest she said.

"You two made the mess, so you can clean it."

Shayla and I looked at each other and shrugged. We leaned in and were soon licking up the mixture of our cum. I didn't mind, it gave me another crack at Ann's big tits. Angie helped with the clean up by taking turns sucking the cum off our cocks.

Soon we were all clean and dressed. Ann gave Shayla and me a quick kiss and pulled Angie close and gave her a long lingering kiss.

"Honey," Ann began, "I had a great time, I think you're absolutely geourgous. I left my number on your coffee table, if you ever want some one on one fun, you just let me know. Bob, nice guy, great fuck, just really not into cock. I hope you're not offended."

"Not at all, you were upfront about that from the beginning."

"Shayla, You're a sweet person. It was interesting. I found out the whole tits and cock thing, doesn't work for me. I hope you understand."

"I totally understand. I don't work for a lot of people. Luckily, I've found two people that like me like this."

With another kiss for Angie, Ann was out the door.

"Are you thinking of taking her up on her offer?" I asked.

"Not really." Angie replied. "I found out I like pussy, but only if you are there to watch. Half of the turn on was knowing how much it turned you on to watch."

We all decided to call it a day and curled up naked in bed with each other.

I woke up the next morning, facing Shayla. She was still sleeping flat on her back. She had kicked the covers off, giving me a great view of her tits. Or course I was immediately hard. Angie was sleeping with her back to me. My eyes looked down from Shayla's tits, down over her flat belly and settled on her soft cock hanging between her legs. I knew right away what I wanted to do. I flipped around and slid down and gently lifted her flaccid cock. I took it between my lips and drew it all the way in. I rolled it around with my tongue. I heard Shayla's breathing get a little heavier, but she seemed to still be asleep. Her cock started to twitch in my mouth, then it started to harden and lengthen. It felt strange to feel her cock growing in my mouth. Her hips started to thrust a little and I wondered who she was fucking in her dream.

"Oh! What's going on?"

Shayla just woke up and was confused as to what was happening. She figured it out quickly as she started playing with her own tits.

I was startled to feel a finger rubbing underneath my cock. Angie must have woken up and saw my ass in the air and decided to join in. With just one finger she went up and down the length of my cock.

Shayla was fully hard as I bobbed up and down on her cock. She was rubbing her tits and twisting her nipples.

Angie slid her finger off the base of my cock, overs my balls and started rubbing over my hole. Soon she added some pressure. I relaxed and her finger slid right into my ass. What an incredible feeling! A hand cock in my mouth and a finger sliding in and out of my ass.

Soon Shayla was moaning, and she put her hand on my head forcing me deeper as she thrust into my mouth. I knew I was finally going to get what I had been waiting for. Her cock erupted, shooting streams of warm cum into my mouth. I was surprised at how much force there was but loved every bit of it. As soon as Shayla relaxed, Angie turned me around and pulled me to her. He kissed deeply, sharing the last bit of Shayla's cum, as I entered her.

Suddenly it was just the two of us in the universe as I made love to my beautiful wife. It was slow and unhurried lovemaking. I'm not even sure how long it went on for, but I could feel myself getting closer as I pushed in and out of her. Just as I shot the first stream of cum into her, I felt her body shiver as she had an orgasm. We had managed to cum together.

After a few seconds we looked at Shayla. There was a tear rolling down her cheek.

"That was beautiful." She sobbed. "Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the great love you have for each other."

We reached for her and we all hugged on the bed.

"Don't you understand?" Angie asked. "You are now part of this love."

I agreed wholeheartedly.

Shayla never did go back to her apartment.

12