All Comments on 'Surprise!'

by sum12watch

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Pleasant Surprise Indeed

I simply loved this story. The unfolding of the mystery, the confrontation between the wife and her ex-lover, as well as the final conforntation and reconcilation. These are 2 people who really do love one another, and the husband is mature enough to understand that very fact. Thank you so much for the enjoyment I found in moving from paragraph to paragraph.

P.S. I'm glad that the derringer never re-appeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BEYOND REAL LIFE:

I found your story well written, however bordering on the unbelievable. We have a young devoted couple, no obvious cares in the world other than bills etc.. Then his world comes crashing in around him because years earlier, when they were still newlyweds she decided to throw her marriage away, defile her sacred vows; and use his love for her as somethng to wipe her rear end. That after seeing, not just hearing about her grosse infidelity, he decides to just go on, only now with a training tape is sick. I have never met a man who would react so. Maybe with years of therapy after a long and hard seperation it would be possible to see if they could still tolerate each other. Just to say oh well, she got a little strange, the kids are mine no harm no foul, is not in the realm of believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed

While I enjoyed the story delving into the why of her adultery a little more would be helpful. She felt lonely for her husband so she runs to someone else????

Also he lets her off very easy. Simply saying you will deny me nothing in bed doesn't cut it. In addition, despite his calculation, I'd want a paternity test just to be sure. For one thing, how can you trust her to have told the truth about the timing. Perhaps paternity tests on both kids would make sense.

The issue that is really passed over very quickly here is the loss of trust. She is going to have to win back his trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Surprise

Another unclassic tale of a husband becoming cuckold and wimp. What ever happened to "Walking Tall"?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
The Finale was a little disappointing

I thought he would kick her ass out, but he was still hot for her body and some ass fucking after seeing the tape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
exellent,but--

I really enjoyed your story right up to the end. Thenwhen he started obsessing about having an erection seeing a porno tape of his wife, I became distracted. Why would his having an erection have any bearing on her breaking her trust, her vows, her committment? That is why I lowered from a really good rating to a good one. I do not quarrel with your imagination just the believability of the situation you describe.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
nice story

nice story with a loving cuckold for a hubby. Gee I can't believe he let her off so easy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shit

I was in hopes that he was not in fact the father of either of her kids. I was in fact hoping that the girl belonged to Harry and he hadn't been able to find the first tape of the little girl's conception.

This tape was the occasion of Justin's conception. The reason that she did it was that she was pissed at her husband for having to make him a living while she felt abandoned by hubby. Harry showed her some attention and she let him help her get the ultimamite revenge on him, letting harry father her children for her husband to support for the resat of his life.

I would have loved to see hubby so excited by Harry fucking his wife that he moved Harry in so he could watch him fuck her and he could quit having sex with her when harry was visiting, jack off, suck Harry's cum from her pussy and rectum. His job would be to clean them up and serve them drinks, and cook and clean for them He could have kept her and Harry wanting for nothing, and babysitting for Harry and her kids while Harry was there fucking her.

I loved it.

Noassatall@excite.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Its a pleasure..

to read a story where love overcomes all. Things happen; as long as you try to work through it, thats what thick and thin - - better for worse are about. I don't approve of infidility, but we all need to work through things and continue working through things; not just throw our hands up and quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
all your stories are weak about men who wife cheat

adultery and betrayal is emotion you as a writer treat lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A strong tendency toward hubbies that are pervs!

These stories for the most part are excellent. Like too many(way too many!) of your peers, the bulk of your cheating wife stories involve a husband, who when exposed to his spouses cheating, GETS A FREAKING BONER! Patently ridiculous! If there were as many men in this country who got an erection while witnessing his wifes betrayal as there were stories about such, there would'nt be any kids because all the men would be balless wonders. Now you do get points for not including my all time most hateful aspect of the genre, the creampie. Thank you, I've always felt the little fag wannabee ought to come out of the closet, and go ahead and get it from the source. Oh well, until more of the writers are not writing about wimp fantasies, I guess this genre will still feature men who are not particulary masculine.

Tim C.

zed0zed0almost 18 years ago
Wimp!

Good read very erotic. Hubby's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yep accept her timing of the infidelity

She lied before, so why accept her date of THE sex. Get the DNA checked dont continue to be stupid. She seems very comfortable about Harry. So we accept with no question it ws once and only once? How stupid is this guy?

Oh you were always working (it was your fault), I had to much to drink (who me responsible?), he was cute sexy and seduced me (I have no will power and couldnt say no), he used me completely without my permission and only that once (please believe this shit and dont think I enjoyed it for a second).

Actually why take her back at all, just throw her out. You have a company you can find better without question, after all she found better very early in your relationship! Not sure I agree with her definition of love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another wimp husband story - sad!

Glad to see you do not post this shit very often anymore!

ohioohioabout 17 years ago
one of my favorite stories

I've read this several times and really like it. I do partly agree with other commenters: not so much that Brad is a "wimp", but that the ending involves him being reconciled to her adultery with shocking and unconvincing speed. Up until that point, he's wrestling with his pain/jealousy and his excitement. Then at the end, suddenly his arousal takes over and everything is fine. It wasn't so much implausible as way too quick.

But, having said that, it's still a great story! I hope you'll be writing more.

Best, ohio

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Well Written

In fact, for 3 pages this story was as well written as any in the LW section that I have come across. However the last page contains a confrontation scene and a reconciliation scene that seems to be over in less than an hour. Not remotely believable. The ending needed more than the husband's concern that he had an erection while watching the videotape of his wife's tryst. The last page lacked the raw emotion that it needed to put this story on the top of any LW list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WIMP WIMP WIMP

CRAP...CRAP...CRAP...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rushed Ending, Otherwise Good

Only the rushed pace at the end of this story is unbelievable. The acceptance by the husband (which may not be most husbands' reaction) of the wife's infidelity would take much more time to arrive at. The period over which that acceptance would evolve would also allow time for paternity tests (which will still leave him being the only father the children have ever known) and snooping around after the wife for more history of her cheating (once a cheater, always a cheater). The story would then have a fleshed out ending commensurate with the rest. On the whole, a good and otherwise believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just another slut wife story.

Are you related to "bonnietaylor or that idiot wantwhitewomen"? This stuff is dog shit [similar to their stories].

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dribble

she does harry, and how many others? some things should

not work out this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
POOR ENDING

very poor ending, aquisition of the gun, disposal of tape; and lastly the time lapse. Too easily dismissed that it was just the one occurance

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very poor ending...

shaking my head on this one... wrong ending in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
???

What a piece of s**t! Try another hobby...dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Strange Guy

Brad tried anal before and she refuses, and she let the lover do almost without complain... for me, it´s more than necessary to begin divorce procediments.No mercy for the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad ending

This story started out interesting and remained so until near the end. The ending was poor. What's all this about getting an erection while watching the movie. I could never do that, and I suspect that only a few man would and that in those cases it would simply be the result of a nerve reflex unrelated to any direct,normal response. The author should continue the story and have her being a slut again! That's called getting another chance.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 15 years ago
what the fuck?

wimp, cuckold, candyass bullshit!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
she will cheat again on the small cock husband

She is a liar and a cheat, she told her lover that her husband was a little limp dick man that didn't get her off. Unless her husband has grown a big dick, she will find one to satisfy her. He should slap the bitch silly for disrespecting him on the tape, I'm sure if she felt that way then, she still feels that way now. What a cold hearted bitch. Take her cold hearted ass down to Mexico, and sell her to a whore house, that way she will get all of the cock she will ever want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well

I would suggest DNA testing on each child... and I would not trust her out of my sight...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh da libertines are at it again.

Nope, nope and nope again. Trash puta and trash male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It almost adds up...

But not quite. She knew the guy had the tape. If it only happened once and she didn't have any contact with him (other than to decline invitations that presumably didn't include that disclosure) how did she find out about the tape? Also, isn't it kind of a coincidence that she meets him by chance in NY and he happens to have the tape on him? And even though she contradicted the lover (Harry?) when he claimed she had disrespected her husband she must have said something about him not satisfying her. And after she has experienced that kind of sex with another man, how can her husband ever believe that she will again be satisfied with him? Sorry sum12. In some ways it is a well written story but it has too many inconsistencies and improbabilities to be believeable...especially the happy ending.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
CUCK

What a disgusting piece of shit this wimpy so called husband turned out to be. A fucking wimpy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just that 1x video?

If this was the only episode, there is no great sense of foolishness on his part, BUT any statement that it was the only episode? believe her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are you writing a script, are you a director?

"At my office, back on the West Coast, I discover that much of the tape I'd recorded with the pen-cam is unnecessary, so I edit it, cleaning up the visuals. Then I make a copy, which I put in my personal safe since no one has the combination but me. The other copy I take home with me. By the time Sarah gets home that evening, I have the children fed and watching TV. She walks into the dining room just as I'm placing our salads on the table."

Are you telling the actors how to move, what to do? Please continue telling the story in the PAST TENSE! You are telling a story of what happened, not typing in your story as it happens, nor telling the actor what to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is it

That you paint such a great picture, then lay it down and piss all over it with a crappy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why? because...

he loves creampies, obviously

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimp alert

Yet another story where a wimp gets a hardon watch his wife trash their marriage vows. Get a freaking clue, men DO NOT get hardons while their hearts are being ripped out of their chests. Women don't cum as you shot their children in the head, and folks don't get off watching puppies drowned.

Everyone, skip this story if you hate wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The end

was a bummer, and of course the poor hubby lost his balls watching all the action. The wimp-o-meter hit a ten on this one.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Very good

I liked it. 'twas well written, fresh idea, good erotic description. Read it some months ago, tried to fine it. Funny as I remembered it, she shot him. I'm going to read the rest of your stuff.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
The crowd is way too judgemental -

As usual -

It takes all kinds - the only wimp part is when he did not come out of thew closet as soon as she walked into the apartment - or at worst before she left.

After that he become wholly logical and remarkably so - he impressed me, did not let simple emotion get in the way. I can't say I was affected that way when I found out about my ex-wife but I also could not have cared less about her or her pleasure in anyway at that point - he loved her enough to give a damn.

Thanks

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
The story was well done!

The comments were amazing. Some of the comments state beliefs that come from the life experience of one life and assume it applies to "all men". The story is fiction. Could it happen? Sure, but this it Literotica not "True Confessions".

Good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmm

Well written but sarah worshiped getting fucked by a real man..no way she could just stop like that you should have made her turn into his slave and brad their little bitch to use

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

Not even one star.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I could only give it 3***s because too many things are improbable and because

Other things are impossible. No 3" diameter object could have been inserted in her anus. Even 2" diameter is very doubtful especially over such a short period of time. Flesh will stretch but not quickly. Over a period of several months, if not limited by bone structure, the anus might stretch to 3" in diameter. However, that would be completely impossible in less then 24 hours. In other words, inserting a 3" diameter object in her anus would tear her flesh so badly she would die from loss of blood.

Actually, no human has a penis greater than 2.1" in diameter and a women cannot insert an object 2" diameter or more in her mouth. Therefore, his penis had to be less than 2". She has already had a child so a 2" diameter penis would not be that difficult to insert in her vagina.

Other writers point out other inconsistencies and improbably events. However, I can overlook some improbables but not the impossibles. It is fine that he overlooked her cheating but not fine that he accepts that she refuses for him what she gave her lover.

Also, bigger is not better. Humans have evolved so the normal size is best and results in the most orgasms. Since orgasms aid in pregnancy by sucking more sperm toward the egg, if bigger resulted in more orgasms then evolution would result in bigger being the normal size. Even a 1 percent advantage per generation would result in a 21,000 to 1 advantage over 1,000 generations (1.01^1,000) which is only about 20,000 years. Therefore, evolution requires that if bigger than normal was better then the averge penis size of humans would be bigger.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Cockless

It sad to read these stories obviously written by female man hating writter

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with rephil on this one

A true man hater, either the men are pussies like DWorslock or the a pervs. 1/2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bluedogg and the rest of the wannabe cucks

don't know shit - this is a well written cuck tale, plenty of self-loathing wannabe cucks try assuage their guilt by negatively commenting after stroking but in the end (that is in the rear-end for all you cocksmoking wannabe cucks out there taking it in the cornhole) this is simply a decent cuck story: if that is your cup of tea (cucks and wannabe cucks) then read this, if not move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

Unsactisfactory tale, too many loose ends. Suspence builds up to a peak and then I am left hanging in there. Write a proper ending, but not on a cunt (or ass) struck tone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree with the guy below

too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
damn poor ending

and without question he accepts her date of the fuck, move it back a month and it isnt his child. Way to many loose ends to bring the story to the conclusion he does. She said she had watched the tape but she didnt have it. Well my goodness when did she and donkey boy watch that tape together since she was only with him that one time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another piss-poor story!

Mindless bullshit

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AN OLD FASHIONED BUTT FUCK

and everything is forgiven and forgotten, TK U MLJ LV NV

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Oh please

Just have her bring home a real man an he can show you how up close

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
disagree with 'agree with guy below'

'Guy below' said 'too many loose ends!' I think there was only ONE loose end in the story, and it's about to get loose again!

How Sweety knew there was a video, or where Mr. Bull lived probably also count as 'loose ends' but worrying about them screws up a HOT story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

so all it takes is a little anal to be forgiven....not

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 12 years ago
Pretty good story but . . .

. . . the ending process with hubby's coming to acceptance could have been better developed to my taste. I don't do that part as well as I should when I write stories so I like to see other authors write the coming to understand and accept so I can learn.

Overall a really good job of story telling.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
CUCK

CUCK crap once again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Making Lemonade from a lemon !

The key word is lemon as in singular. She slipped once, repented, was ready to unleash lethal havoc on the self-satisfied stud who threatened her marriage. She loves her husband a lot, albeit nor perfectly. There's no sign of recidivism .

She had appeal on par with Marilyn Monroe, is a good mother & all systems are go for a far varied level of connubial activities, within bounds of matrimony. Special rules for special people. That's how life works. Is that ideal ? Frankly no. But that's the way it is. Anyone who denies it, is not a student of history. Case closed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
I Hate Infidelity

Why get married? Why have kids? The only reason she is repentant is because she was caught. Life sucks.

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
Three Strikes

He's a wimpy cuck, she's a worthless slut, and the story sucked.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

slipped once? you mean he only discovered it once. she is a cheating whore and needs to be out of there and the tape is evidence and if she does not want it on the net she signs the fucking papers and walks away with her clothes and nothing else.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
this is being the norm in LW

she a whore, the husband is a cuckold fag and the whole idea of a husband being this much of a cuckold sucks. But then you have atleast 12 fucked people that like this crap

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

get em dog! ruff! you get an amen!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Editor hunting

@ Hue I wrote six (revenge) stories. However one of them only is edited by BTTap.

One of them fixed by Mostera1, but he is not editor. One of them the only the first chapter is edited by an Australian fellow, who stopped to edit. I AM HUNTING FOR EDITOR for more than 2 months. I think to find editor is the most difficult for a no English speaking author, because the editor must work more, than with an English speaking one. It was enough and I published five on SOL (storiesonline.net). The sixth story is on grammar fixing at an English language teacher. I have just started the seventh........However I can not publish here...........The minders refused my not edited stories on Lit.....

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Did you work it out by fucking Lynn?

That would be the proper thing to do.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
You both benefit from her mistake!!

Sarah got fucked in a big way in all 3 holes! Her husband has a copy of the tape and as big a hardon as he is able. His wife is more than willing to be more sexy, risqué, slutty and perform anal for her husband or any other perverse act they can come up with to save their marriage and make it much more pleasurable for both of them.! Great solution to her cheating caught on tape! Great story!!

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
An easy 5

Very entertaining. I would have liked a more dramatic ending, but aside from that it was top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Err...

Your story, your ending. I cant get around the idea that loverboy gets off( forgive the pun) scott-free with popping the wife and wifey gets rewarded for screwing Harry by having an exciting new sex life with El Cucko. I would have liked it better with the ending tweaked and a little more payback. Brad needs to grow a pair. Thanks for story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So he took her word for it?

She never slept with anyone else? She was sure of the dates of her affair so that Dustin really was his son? And anal sex is going to makeup for all those lies? So basically she and her lover got off scott-free for their dalliance? Well written story. Your decision to end it with their reconciliation. But can I just say - BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An easy 1*

Started out great and then became another wimp ass cuckold tale. Getting a hard on watching his wife get drilled.What kind of man would do that? Of course a want to be cuckold. What a crappy story, fizzled out at the end.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Interesting point of view

What is interesting about these twisted tales is how the authors draw the readers into the mind of the protagonist. We all think he is like us and thinks like us. Then, when the resolution comes we are shocked and often disappointed to find out that is not the case. Often, as in this tale, the husband does not have feeling of anger, rather perverse excitement at watching his wife fuck another man. Oddly, the sexual part of her cheating while significant is no where as important as the possible disintegration of the family and the effects on the children. First, are they really his kids? She has already been proven to be a cheater. DNA. Second, Can you live with her as a wife? What kind of mother is she if she is willing to risk her marriage and harm her kids and their father? Pretty damn selfish at the very least, possibly mentally ill, possibly a psychopath. With all that out on the table, it is not an easy choice. At best you are married to a selfish whore. At worst she could be a real danger to your financial future. Grim, but these are the facts of cheating. Possibly the best thing to do is to attempt a wife-a-dectomy. That is the clean, surgical removal of a cancerous spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard to believe

that such a good story could have such a bad ending! What a dumb ass author! You destroyed what could have been a blockbuster!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Well

it's this author's story so he/she can end it in any way he/she wants. But I despised this ending. Additionally, the ending was somewhat abrupt. I hope another author will take this story and give it a different ending. Park Ave. is the only tag that might be worthwhile if I ever want to find this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

cucky fag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I see your point, Anon...

He expresses so many strong and conflicting feelings, including inadequacy, betrayal, loss of trust, etc during the story. Then, she agrees to do anal for him, and *poof!* it's all good. She agrees to dress sexy for him in public, possibly attracting another lover. I give them a year (or two at most) and he'll be serving her bull and her drinks after sex, while wearing a french maid outfit and a cock cage. It's a slippery slope they're on...

Seriously, though...the ending was just beginning and *poof!* it was gone. Her "punishment" was going to be doing stuff she was thinking of doing anyway. Wow! I wish I could get off that easy if my wife caught me cheating...wait...I DON'T CHEAT! This story is SCREAMING for a better ending. It was a pretty solid 5* until the last few paragraphs. Sorry...only 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad...but not very good either.

More could have been done with this story....much more. Since when does an adulterous wife tell the truth regarding her children's birth dates? I mean her lie could be +/- 2 weeks....the difference between it being his kid,or Harry's kid.-BGunns

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
BRAIN WASHED WITH A VIDEO

he thinks he got the best of both worlds, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
who cares whose kid it is , this story is

FICTION You brain dead asshole . Dear annony! I gave it a 5!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
There's No statute of limitations on being an ass wipe dear annony

and no statute of limitations on your dim witted remarks. Fuck you in the heart!! Gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More than the actual act of cheating she was so desperate to fuck him again that she took it up her ass and she always denied her husband. She talked about hubby and did things with him that she didn't do with her husband. Based on this story there is no way she only did it once or only with him and her dates could be off so a test on the kids would be necessary. It was like watching a porn so his reaction although strange could happen. Where's the questions and the gun and where is her tape. Never would trust come back to that marriage. Once cheating is established than there will always be that doubt about what that person is doing when home alone, at work , at the store and also when traveling etc she can also lie with no problem even when he knew she was lying she had no problem, that a dangerous woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I'm with most of the others...great story up until the end. Loved her getting done up the ass and loving it.

As always I get a kick out of the idiots that read the story and then get righteous and offended at characters in a fictional story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
But....

He forgot to bitch her out for wearing the sexy lingerie for another guy and not him. Why was she wearing it at all if no preconcieved plan for getting picked up existed ? He kinda took her back a bit quick, more posturing would fit before reconciling. He must really want to ass fuck her to move so quickly .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

wHY DO PEOPLE WRITE THIS GARBAGE. There is more chance of me having sex with hillary then stay married to Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lot of Coincidences

Brad, Sarah, and Lara not only are in New York at the same time, but even meet at the same hotel, and when they go out to eat, Harry just happens to be in the same restaurant, at the same time. Sure. Nothing unusual about that.

Her time with Harry in the hotel was, to be fair erotic. He truly enjoyed the experience. Of course, being Literotica, there was the inevitable ass fucking. I have to wonder if most of the authors on this site, are either bi sexual or ex cons.

I had a serious problem with Brad getting turned on by another man giving his wife more pleasure than he ever gave her. I gave the story a low rating because of making a willing cuck out of the husband.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Strange that only one other commenter is upset by the writing in present tense.

It's annoying, abrupt, and annoying. Write in past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, here's another who hates it when idiots write in present tense.

How the hell can someone be telling a story that happened in the past and use present tense to do it? It's ridiculous. I stopped reading very quickly and voted one star

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Ruined it

It was working until the end. No real man gets turned on when it is his wife in a he video. A real man would have strangled Harry with an electrical cord, destroyed all of the equipment and all tapes then left. Then dealt much more harshly with Sarah. There are kids to consider so her punishment must be measured.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Good premise.

But I have issues with how she knew there was a tape and when and where she saw it previously. Also How did she know where he lived? Since the infidelity had taken place apparently years before, she had his phone number still and as the story says had been in contact with him "when he was in town". And the gun..? !!..? Come on! This took place in New York not Arizona. You just don't go out and buy a gun in a few hours in NY state which makes me think she had it previously and he didn't know his wife carried? That would scare me! The ending was too unemotional and too intellectual for my tastes...she was even sort of feisty and didn't show much if any remorse. All in all, she just ends up with a sweet memory.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
A few issues

I thought the premise was good. How she knew there was a recording wasn't covered. Present tense for a story tha thas already occurred is wrong and distracting. Despite those two issues I actually enjoyed the story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hate this shit

Cuckold are nit real in real life. If my wife cheated like that I would kill her and the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Stupid he was working a lot to build a company and life for​ them and she states she missed him and was lonely and fucked another guy and he made a tape of it. She has regretted it every day she says and takes the tape a gunpoint. She was afraid to confess to her husband. She seemed to enjoy the fucking she got so was she really sorry????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad. 4 small Stars

The bounce back was to fast and clean. It was like, "...boohoo, I've cheated on my husband. And then, let's do anal!!" And walla, like magic, everything is kosher. Marriage fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A clueless, cuckold "writer"...Hahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One question

Why, work it out? There will just be a next time.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Stupid ending

It was good then it wasn't. He turned into a wimp at the end. He has just written an open pass to her to cheat whenever she wants from then on.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Too easy

He should have turned Harry up a little bit, Sarah too. Both got off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No consequences

1 star no guy is that pathetic except maybe you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY YOU WERE!!!

you sucked more cum from your dead ex wife's pussy than swallowed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's her work name) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
It happens, glad your characters got it together

Everyone has a past, some run from it, some embrace it. The characters in the story are wise. Good storyline and writing. xoxoxoxo Annette

PS Ana” is the best, just sayin’ xoxoxoxoxox

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous