Surprise at the Job Site Pt. 02

Story Info
Pt. 01 cont'd.
4.9k words
4.87
4.9k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as soon as everyone began to leave the construction area to lunch, just as he promised, Mason finds me alone near the back of the job site.

"Come this way," he commands grabbing me by the shoulders as he guides me in front of him discreetly leading me over to a hidden spot between some shipping containers and stacks of supplies even further back and away from the commotion and wandering eyes of our co-workers.

A little bit about me: I see what's about to happen here, and I don't have sex with guys often. I haven't had many male sex partners at all. I can count all the ones I've ever had on one hand. None of them were like Mason though. I've let only a couple guys fuck me so far, and the bigger cock out of the two was only about 7". He was thick, but he wasn't as girthy as Mason's beer can is. I've always made myself out to be a ladies' man keeping my sexual deviance hidden in the closet, except for when it comes to the very rare situational opportunities that arise for me to nonchalantly and discreetly flirt with a guy who attracts my attention enough, like what I did with Mason earlier.

Nonetheless, I usually fuck girls just to keep everybody thinking I'm straight, but I think the cat's outta the bag now. At least, just between my co-workers, and whoever they manage to tell. But, for this hot fucking specimen, it'd be worth it, I hope. I just don't know what came over me. I'm usually so sexually reserved around guys as to not give them any hints of my sexual attractions to many of them, and Mason is the same way! I simply had no idea he like guys, till today! I mean just look at him! He's the epitome of Masculinity! A true paragon and a man's kind of man! He can literally have any girl he wants! But I guess you just like what you like. I suppose I just couldn't take the hiding anymore and definitely didn't wanna ruin such a fuckin' hot opportunity to grip his cock. I kinda thought the guys would give me a pass as long as I didn't make it look gay. I mean they all know he's hot enough for any man to wanna touch some part of him, straight or gay, right? His body plus his charming and charismatic personality will just have that affect on anyone. They can't fault me for that, can they?

Mason: "I don't have much to lose here. I've just about had it with this job anyway. If we get caught and fired for this, I'm heading off and starting my own company anyway."

As he took off his orange hi-vis shirt in front of me, his enormous muscles flexed, rippled, and waved as his arms covered with engorged veins stretched over his head and came back down. He drapes his shirt around his neck and over his shoulders. The tattoos that plastered his chest, torso, and arms danced on his body giving his muscles a few more quick flexes as he moved closer.

"I can tell you want me. I've been watching you for a long time, and it's obvious to me that you just can't keep your eyes off me, can you?"

He starts taking off his pants next, bending down to remove the pant legs from each leg never taking his eyes off of me. His cock pops out of his pants and slaps to his abs bouncing back down as he bends down to take them off. It's massive and heavy, but his blood flow is strong enough to keep his member sticking straight out as it curves upward toward the sky like a rhino horn.

Now, he towers over me inches from my face completely naked wearing nothing but his work boots and socks. I can smell his clean musk. It's intoxicating. I'm stiff as a brick in my jeans. His body glistens with sweat. My heart is pounding in my chest. My abs and chest tense up in nervous anticipation. He takes a couple steps back and tosses his pants aside giving me more of a full view of his machine-like other-worldly physique. He comes back close and peels off my shirt up and over my head tossing it over on top of where his pants landed.

"Get on your knees," he commands.

I do as he says. Clenching the base of his cock with one hand and gripping the top of my head with the other, He slaps me across the face with his thick bat. This is so surreal, I'm getting light headed from the adrenaline rush. Repeatedly he slaps me across the face back and forth with his hot and heavy pipe.

"You want my cock?"

"Yeah"

(Thwack) "Where do you want it?"

"Everywhere"

(Slap) "You want it in your mouth?...

"Yeah in my mouth"

(Thwack) "In your ass?"

"Yes, fuck yeah in my ass"

(Slap, slap) "Huh?"

"Yes, fuck me, bro!"

(Thwack) "You want big bro to fuck your hungry boy pussy, huh?"

By now, this sweaty testosterone driven beast was quickly tapping his giant sausage on my chin, lips, and nose. Man, he's so fucking good at this! If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's done this with guys before! He's just so confident and sure of himself, not caring what anyone thinks, just enjoying his life right now. I have to say, I'm pretty intimidated by the size of his cock. Who wouldn't be?! I've never attempted to handle something so massive and girthy. I was nervous. I knew I would choke and gag for sure

"You want it?"

"Yeah"

"You wanna suck daddy's cock and swallow my cum?"

"Yessir, give it to me, let's go"

"Want me to rape your throat?"

"Fuck yeah. FUCK MY THROAT, BABY!"

"Fuck, I'ma face-fuck you, boy. Open up. You're taking as much dick as I can shove inside."

With lips parted and puckered blowing in and out, stretching his foreskin back away from the glans, he guides the tip of his cock into my wet mouth. I greet it, tongue out-stretched. Still gripping the top of my head, he slowly fucks my spread lips with just the bulbous head gliding back and forth inside my mouth making all the slurping sounds as I sucked. I savor and drink down every stream of pre-cum that oozes out.

In his deep burly tone, I hear, "Yeah, that's it. Slurp on daddy's cock little fucker."

He slows his pace even more and begins to shove even more inside. He removes his hand from his cock and grabs me by the jaw assuming the traditional face-fucking posture. His hips begin to thrust back and forth following a rhythm like a pendulum. I'm struggling to keep up and breathe, already gagging and he's only going 4" deep at a time. His body begins to sway in a power-fucking motion in rhythm with his thrusts. I grab on for dear life spreading my fingers across the rock solid massive globes of his ass slick with sweat gripping as much of it as I can while I brace myself and gag for breath.

"Take that dick, boy! Take daddy's cock!"

He begins to pick up his pace thrusting at 180 rpm without losing pace forcing in as much as he can with each thrust. His massive balls were like 2 tennis balls bouncing back and forth as they clung tightly to his body.

"Khugh, Ghuh, Ghuh, Ghuh, Ghuh, Ghuh, Ghuh, Ghuh..."

I bring both hands center wrapping them both around his cock in order to attempt to lessen the savage onslaught of my throat. I think it had slipped down my esophagus stretching it wide from penetration a couple times. It's so thick, I can't even touch my fingertips to my thumbs as I squeeze. I'm already having to dislocate my jaw in order to take his ruthless barrage. Even so, he's still able to force in 7" with each new powerful and violent pummel as I'm only able to stop the remaining 3" with my hands.

He finally relents, slowing his pace down to 120 rpm. He's doing as much traveling in my mouth as he can, jabbing from the glans almost to the hilt. I violently gag with every thrust as his solid pipe stretches the back of my throat with each quick succession.

"Swallow. My. Dick. Bro. Hmpf. Hmpf. I. know. You. Like. This. Donkey. Dick. In. your throat. Take it. Take it. TAKE IT. Take that dick. Take that dick. Take that cock. Slut. eat it. gag motherfucker. Hmpf. Hmpf. Hmpf. Hmpf. Hmpf. Because of what you did earlier. You're takin' all o' me. Right now. And we're not stopping until your sexy little ass makes me BLOW. MY. LOAD. MOTHERFUCKER. FUUUUGGGGCCCK!!!"

He exclaims with the roar of a lion in his voice!

Mason: "I've been saving this load for a long time and I knew it would pay off! I've been waiting for you to fuck up for some time. AND NOW YOUR ASS IS MINE, BABY BOY!"

My drool mixed with his pre-cum is dripping across my cheeks and down my chin. We're both drenched in torrents of sweat. After a few more thrusts, he finally reverses his bone out of my throat and mouth. I gasp for air struggling to regain my breath almost collapsing on the ground.

"Fuck nah. We're just getting started, baby boy. Where you goin'? Get back up on your knees." He demands. I jump to his attention.

Don't worry, I'm gonna take real good care of you. And if you need me to nurse you're ass back to health afterward, I'll be there to take care of you, but right now, you have a job to do."

I manage to huff and wheeze out a response, "Whatever you. say, Mace"

He turns around, bends over showing off his perfect sweaty globes, chiseled veiny thighs and striated back muscles, and grabs me by my head again shoving my face inside his crack.

"I could tell you wanted to chow on my hole earlier when you made me show the guys everywhere the sun don't shine. I bet you fought damn hard to restrain yourself being that close to my bare ass and balls just wishing you could have a lick. Now eat my ass, punk. Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck. Yeah. that's right fucking pussy boy, eat daddy's ass."

I stick my tongue out as far as it'll go and I start to thrust in and out of his tight hole. It tastes so good. It's not dirty, or nasty, or funky at all. There wasn't a shitty smell or taste or anything. It's clean tasting. It's just musky and sweaty making it salty. I appreciate that not only is he world class smoking hot with an enormous frame that I just want to climb like a tree, but he also prides himself in good hygiene by keeping himself clean.

"Oooo, fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. that's it. Fuck my hole with your tongue. Yes. Fuck yeah, Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh fuuuuuugck. Yeeeessss, baby. Show big bro what you can do with that tongue of yours. FUCK. DAMN!"

I was in ecstasy. I was in so much pleasure raping and ravaging his cake with my face and tongue. I made sure to get the odor to get so deeply soaked into my facial hair that I would smell it all day and night. Then, all of a sudden, he rips my head away from his ass and turns around.

He pulls me in close to undo my pants pulling them and my boxer-briefs down around my thighs in one swift motion. My hard 8" cock springs upward like a diving board slapping my abs with a thwack sound then pointing straight up to the sky at a 45 degree angle with a slight curve. A string of pre-cum begins to ooze and pour out of the tip of my cock head. He abruptly spins me to the side again, grabs the back of my neck, and applies pressure bending me over and back down to being face to face with his cock and balls again with my ass out next to him giving him easy access to finger and massage my ass hole.

"You handled me like a pro. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you've already had plenty of experience doing this before. I knew a hot fuck like you was wild," he said while laughing.

Placing one hand on the back of my head again, "You want my cum?"

"Hell yeah. Fuck yeah!"

"I'ma fuck your hole hard. I know you been wanting it."

I close in to take his cock into my mouth again.

"Choke on my cock. Yeah, that's right."

"Mmmmmmmm"

His other hand starts to slowly rub and firmly massage my back muscles up and down. Oh, it feels so relaxing. He eventually makes his way to my firm ass brushing side to side from cheek to cheek massaging one cheek at a time. He shifts his body directly in front of mine moving his other hand back to feel, caress, and massage both my ass cheeks at the same time with his middle finger sliding down my ass crack finding my warm, soft, sweaty manhole. He massages, and fingers, and plays with it as I go to town enjoying myself sucking and working his cock and balls keeping his cock hard as steel.

However, I'm genuinely terrified right now. I've never taken a cock this size in my ass before. And if what it felt like in my mouth was any indication, I'm in for a run for my money.

His finger slides in and out of my hole. My bobbing cock started leaking pre-cum as it went in. I could feel not only the warmth of his thick finger but also the tension leading to an eruptive orgasm building. In and out, in and out. He pulls it all the way out, spits on his hand, rubs it on my hole, and sticks his wet finger back inside again. This time, he shoves it all the way inside and starts fucking my hole with it, massaging it around with each insertion. He shoves two fingers all the way in massaging me some more. Now three! Now he has all four thick fingers sliding in and out of my ass hole really giving it a deep massage, stretching it out for himself.

"Gag on it lil pussy.. you daddy's lil' bitch? Hm?" He puts one hand back on the back of my head.

"mm hm"

"You Daddy's lil bitchy boy?"

"Yegsh shurgh"

"You're my lil' pussy bitch boy, aren't you?"

"Mm hm"

(CRACK!) "Huh?" giving me a stinging heavy slap to my bare ass.

"Yegsh shurg!"

(CRACK!) "I can't hear you"

Intermittently, he lets me up for air before face-fucking me again.

"YEGSH. GHUH, huh, HUH, huh, HUH, huh, Gugg, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmh, mmh, GHUH, huh, Yes, daddy. Gugg, mmgh, mmgh, mmgh, mmm, hmmm."

He pulls his fingers out of my ass and gives my primed hole a few wet slaps with his fingers. He lifts me back up and removes my pants and underwear from my ankles tossing them over toward the rest of our clothes. He then faces me away from him and continues to finger, massage, and spank my ass.

"Fuck yeah dude," I exhale.

"I know you want it, don't worry. Big bro's gonna satisfy your fuck hole with his cock real soon, ok? Just be patient, baby."

Just then, he hawks a loogie, pulls his finger out of my ass, spits in my spasming hole, and using a finger from each hand to spread my flexing anus open wider, he impales my hole with a jab of his stiffened out-stretched tongue and starts massaging my anal walls with it.

"Ooooooohhh, yeeeeeess. Mmmmmm, hm, hm, hmmm. Fuck. Yeah dude. Oooooh, FUCK!"

He starts bobbing his head back and forward fucking my ass with his tongue. (CRACK! CRACK!) He starts to spank my bouncing bubble cheeks loud and hard as he ungulates his tongue 'round and 'round, up and down, in and out, pushing and stretching and hooking and jabbing and slurping. (CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!)

All of a sudden, he removes his hands. He wraps his sweaty veiny bulging striated biceps around my thighs gripping my bobbing leaky 8" pvc pipe with one hand, squeezing and pulling down on my balls with the other hand. I came so close to busting my load all over the shipping container wall just then! Fuck! But I have to stay focused and last as long as I can. My cock head just keeps oozing more and more pre-cum out like a faucet making his fists all slippery as he twists his fist around on my glans firmly and quickly stroking me in rhythm with the jabs of his tongue fucking me. He massages my golf ball sized balls with his other fist. "Oooohh fffuuuugck," I'm so close to coming right now.

Mason recognizes this and stops jerking me taking his hands away from my crotch. (CRACK!) Giving my ass another slap and holding my ass cheeks again, he stops licking my hole to speak.

"Don't blow your shit just yet, baby boy. We still got quite a ways to go."

With that, he goes back to enjoying my manhole a little while longer, slurping, and tasting, and jabbing. I feel him wipe and rub his whole face around in it before standing up.

He grabs his shirt from around his shoulders and twists it up into a rat tail. "Open your mouth."

He puts his rolled up shirt over and in front of my face and into my mouth connecting the 2 ends in the back holding onto it with one hand. I can taste all of his man sweat and musky flavor from his body! What an aphrodisiac! I felt drugged by the pheromone chemicals in his shirt releasing so much more pain-dampening dopamine. (CRACK!) He gave my ass another slap.

"You'd better not scream. Take daddy's dick like a champ, baby boy."

I grunt a muffled, "mm hmm" in response.

I feel him push the tip of his cock up against my eagerly waiting hole. "Here it is. It's finally time," I thought silently to myself. He presses the head inside. I ease upward on the tips of my toes bent forward at an 70 degree angle with my hands and face pressing up against the shipping container. He enters past the sphincter of my anus.

Mason: "There we go. Nice and easy, baby. Nice and easy. Breathe, Freddy."

Being obedient to the sound of his voice, I take a deep inhale in and exhale out. Now for the shaft. He continues pressing inward reaching the halfway point, pausing to take a breath. I do the same. I feel his hand move from the base of his cock to my side oblique as I'm already bouncing on my feet in discomfort and he's only 5" inside right now. Surely, he can feel my body writhe and tense up within his grip!

He pulls back out half an inch then starts to proceed inward again, slowly going all the way in! I wince. There's just so much that just keeps coming! It seemed like it took an eternity to get it all in there! All 10" of his thick throbbing veiny elephant tusk driving me to jump away from him and onto my toes to get away, but there's nowhere to go. Especially not with him keeping the reigns of his sweaty work shirt tight in my mouth. Awww shit! I'm stuck, now! I've never taken this much before! There's a first for everything though, I guess. I didn't think I could do it, but I took it all. Although, I shouldn't speak too soon. That was just the easy part.

Like he was reading my mind through telepathy, he says, "Now the fun part begins."

But instead of thinking the word "fun", I said the word "hard".

After the pause of us both settling in with his hand moving from my side to clutching my hip, the first thrust came, out and in again, and it came hard and fast! A wave of jolting ecstasy mixed with fear and emasculation rushed through my body stripping me from any sense of pride, independence, or control. The next thrust out and in was just as hard and powerful as the first! He growled. The beast is loose! He's unleashed his true inner power.

He gradually picks up his pace slamming into me sending me into rivers of convulsions and muffled wails from the pain while biting into the fabric of his shirt. His hips and thighs slapping and pounding against my ass at 60 rpm, then continuing to accelerate to 120 rpm. I reach my hand back to press against the mountain range of his abs to back him off a little but to no avail. He's just so damn powerful! He's like a raging bull!

(SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP)

Mason: "HRMM, HRMM, HRRMM, HRRMM, HRMM."

He's gone into full beast-mode now! He's not even saying words anymore! I wouldn't be surprised if I had turned around to find his eyes glowing bright red like Superman when he's about to shoot lasers out of his eyes!

He's really getting into it! He picks up the pace even more totally pile-driving my ass at 180 rpm now! Oh God, help! The shockwaves peak the senses of my prostate, pulsing wave after wave of erotic sensualization! I'm leaking pre-cum like crazy and I feel myself getting so close to shooting my jizz all over the wall and ground below!

".... HUUURRRAH" he let's out a battle cry.

His pace slows back down to 120 rpm. Then he speeds up again! Going back to 180 rpm! Oh, I can't take it! What was I thinking agree to do this, with Mason of all people?! I was in over my head! But at the same time, I must admit, this is sending me to levels of ecstasy I've never felt in my life. I clench my eyes tighter as the torrential rampage continues. Then, he speeds up even more to power-fucking me at 240 rpm for 20 seconds that felt like 20 minutes! I thought he would never give me a break!

12