Surprise at the Job Site Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slows his pace back down again to 120 rpm. Thank God! I don't know how much more I can take! I feel myself getting ready to shoot off! My saliva marinating in the sweat stew within the fabric of his shirt while inhaling his ass juice still lingering on my facial hair is like a mixed Viagra cocktail sending me into insane pleasure!

Mason: (CRACK) Giving another slap to my ass, "I can't believe you thought you were gonna get away with pantsing me earlier!" (CRACK) "Now you're gonna take all this dick, and when I'm done, you're gonna get back on your knees and swallow my load!... Did you really think I would let you get away with that?! Huh, boy?!"

He's straight up pulverizing my prostate to a pulp right now! Ooooohhh, I'm gonna cum. I'M GONNA CUM!

"... THE FFFUCK! WHAT THE FFFUCK IS GOIN' ON BACK HERE?!"

For a couple seconds, Mason didn't care and didn't bother to shudder or hesitate and break his rhythm. But, he finally did, yanking his cock out of me making me feel like I just had a massive relieving bowel movement. His tool bounces up toward his chest curves straight up at a 45 degree angle like a bent antennae. He grabs his shirt from my mouth.

"FUCK!... HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE WE...?!" Mason snarles but is cut off.

"THE WHOLE FUCKING JOB SITE COULD HEAR YOU TWO BACK HERE YELLIN' AND FUCKIN'!"

IT'S FUCKING ROBERT! OH SHIT!... THE MEETING! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE SAFETY MEETING! That was probably my last chance to redeem myself with Rob AND I JUST FUCKED IT ALL UP!... Well, that orgasm's ruined.

Robert: "YOU MISSED THE FUCKING SAFETY MEETING, AND I FIND THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE NOT THERE OUT HERE FUCKIN'! WHAT IF SOME LOCAL HEARD YOU GUYS OUT HERE DOIN' THIS SHIT?! WORSE, WHAT IF THE CITY SENT AN INSPECTOR TO MAKE A VISIT AND HE CAUGHT YOU TWO INSTEAD OF ME?!

I stand there still with my hands pressed against the container wall still panting.... Wait... is... is that a fucking bulge running across Rob's crotch and hip inside his pants, or what? And again, as if he had been reading my mind, right on cue...

Mason: (scowling sarcastically and throwing an upward nod) "Well what's that in your pants Rob? Is that your hard dick and a wet spot by any chance?"

Robert: "Get the FFFUCK inside my office, NOW! BOTH OF YOU!!! OR GET THE FUCK OFF THIS JOB SITE!"

Leaving and not coming back sounded like a good option to Mason. He was getting ready to leave and start his own business anyway, but he'd probably rather not deal with the inconvenience of an untimely layoff, especially when he just caught up on his bills.

Mason: (He mumbles under his breath while shaking his head side to side.) "Fuck, I was so close too."

Mason abruptly turns around to go pick up our clothes from on top of a pile of materials while his cock slowly deflated, his toned and gargantuous physique flexing and glistening as if completely covered in baby oil with every step. He angrily snatches our clothes throwing me my t-shirt and jeans. I fumble to put my pants back on while turning my body to head for the boss's office. Mason passed in front of me still naked and waited until he got directly in front of Robert, who was standing with his arms folded showing off his muscular stature, to start putting his pants on. Then, I hear Mason saying something in low volume.

Mason: "Don't act like you didn't like that shit. I saw you behind us peeking from around the corner eating it all up."

After pulling up his pants, Mason doesn't bother zipping up or buttoning them leaving his semi hanging out the front of his zipper bouncing like a 8" plantain between his thighs with every step as he turns and walks away. We both walk shirtless and drenched all the way back across the 1/4 mile long job site with Robert trailing close behind while Mason strutted confidently with his pants falling halfway down his naked ass and his manhood flopping around on display.

Robert: (Angrily reprimanding from behind) "We're gonna fix this shit, TODAY. Missed the fucking meeting, and couldn't even stay quiet during your little escapade, and Fred you should know better! You've already been skating on thin ice."

Fred: "But I..."

Rob: "SHUT IT!"

Mason: "Huuuuuhhhh..." (Mason contains himself)

Rob: "I don't wanna hear another word out of either of you unless I, or Troy, ask you a question! All I asked you to do was don't be late to the meeting. I expected more professionalism out of the both of you...."

All of the crew members stood around the job site smiling, waving, and making gestures at us. Man, how long were we back there? And how long had they been listening? How loud were we? Or should I say, how loud was Mason, 'cause he was making most of the noise. I was too busy with either his cock, ass, or sweaty shirt stuffed in my mouth.

Some crew members were still holding equipment in their hands. Some made a sexy whistle at us.

One guy held his tongue out holding his nail gun over his head and grabbing his junk through his jeans while thrusting his hips humping the air.

Bobby was bending over mooning us while using one hand to spread his perky round ass check apart showing us his light brown ass hole and started spanking himself with his head tilted back, mouth opened with a look of humor and ecstasy on his face and eyes rolled up to the back of his head.

Two other guys were dry humping both ends of another guy in-between them. The guy at the mouth-end had his blue-tinted shades on top of his head and held his fist at his crotch with his head tilted back and his mouth open while holding his other hand on the back of the middle guys head. The middle guy was wearing his orange-tinted shades and pretended he was bent down sucking a large dick in a silly psychotic and cynical fashion. The ass-end guy also had his UV reflective shades on and was dry power-fucking the middle guy through their jeans while biting his bottom lip showing his top row of pearly whites with both hands clasped around the middle guy's hips.

I was blushing and smiling with embarrassment the whole time. I looked up at Mason as we walked, and he smiled back down at me.

Mason: "Don't worry Freddy. Everything's gonna be alright. Just stick with me," giving me a couple sexy winks with his eye and a kissing motion with his lips.

... TBC

12