Surprise Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weird words in a way, for a naked girl to say with a naked guy on top of her.

Mike: "Janna, may I kiss you again? It will probably be the last kiss I'll ever have. It's almost midnight..,time for you to start dating Gary..."

Janna: "One kiss... and then we have to go."

She wasn't sure why she agreed to this. It was hard for her to say no. And it was an interesting experience ... that first kiss... The raw power of it. The suddenness of it. The wildness. The invasiveness of it. Yet she felt safe, knowing that Mike was harmless. She felt right about this, knowing that kindness to Mike at this moment might literally save his soul.

Mike kissed her again. This time Janna reciprocated, and tried to mimic his actions, throbbing her own tongue into his mouth, then dancing back and forth, licking each others' mouths, feeling each others' teeth, feeling the roofs of each others' mouths. Mike reached over and popped a chocolate into his mouth that he found on the side table, then shared it with her, they exchanged it back and forth as Janna giggled.

Meanwhile Mike's body was slowly moving up and down, very gently so that Janna wouldn't get hurt by his massive bulk. He was giving her belly and her chest and her thighs a fleshy hairy massage with his fat beer belly. This tickled her a little at first, then became a soothing sensual experience, just like a real massage from a therapist. Except most RMTs don't use their bellies to massage you! Mike was giving her the full nuru treatment, just no lube except the natural oils and sweat of their own bodies.

Janna was aware of Mike's cock. There was an even stronger smell coming from his groin, and she also was very careful not to show any negative reaction. She was reassured and comfortable to know that his cock was flaccid, and had no chance of doing anything sexual. Similarly, Mike's huge balls were infertile... No sperm in those. No need to worry. She felt them flap against her legs a few times as Mike massaged himself against her.

Janna was feeling a little bit overwhelmed but reassured herself that she was safe and that was helping a troubled young man to heal from his losses and emotional pain. She kept her mind focused on Gary, imagining how they would be boyfriend and girlfriend in less than an hour.

Mike had taken a medication about 2 hours ago. He had experimented very carefully with the timing. It was something he'd researched online--it had been developed as an antidote for treating people who've overdosed on Viagra... basically it was a "Viagra blocker." If you take it on its own, it just prevents any erections... it totally shuts off the sexual part of your body... then it gradually gets metabolized and disappears about 2 hours later. When Mike experimented to get the timing right a few times before, he found out that it took exactly 2 hours and 40 minutes to be completely out of his system.

Mike had just reached the 2 hour and 40 minute mark after his pill. His flaccid penis started to wake up. In fact the whole situation with Janna was the most erotic experience of his life.

Janna hadn't yet noticed, but Mike's penis had grown and was just starting to touch her thighs as his body rubbed up and down...

Mike: "Janna... something's happening to me...I'm really embarrassed...this has never happened before...I think it's a miracle."

Janna: "It's ok, Mike...you can tell me."

Mike: "My doctor told me this couldn't happen...but I'm getting hard down there...I hope that's ok..."

Janna looked down and reached to feel what was going on... she felt Mike's cock, which had now grown about halfway to full size. As she felt it with her fingers it suddenly grew to full size, about 7 inches long but a very large girth, so that she could barely wrap her fingers fully around. She shivered with fear. She'd never seen or felt a penis before. But it was hard for her to see or feel, because Mike's enormous fat belly obstructed her view.

Mike sensed her anxiety and paused to kiss her deeply again. This time she was more used to kissing, and their tongues danced. Drool from Mike's mouth dribbled down Janna's delicate chin.

Mike sat up on his knees. His balls rested on her thighs just above Janna's knees.

He gently moved to the side for a moment, and he gently pushed apart her legs. He climbed on top of her again, and rested his now very hard cock against the delicate velvety folds of her cunt.

He leaned down so that he and Janna could have very close eye contact. They were so close that they could feel and hear each other breathing.

"Eyes in eyes, why not mouths on mouths." Mike quoted some Shakespeare. They kissed again. This time they both had more desperation, almost like they were permanently sealed together, trying to exchange not just their body fluids but their souls.

Mike: "We're kissing down there too."

The tip of his cock was kissing her pussy, having a cozy snug cuddle with the entrance to her vagina.

Just like Mike and Janna had reached their arms around to hold each others' heads as they kissed deeply, drawing their mouths more tightly together, Janna reached her legs around and tightened them around Mike, rubbing her pretty little feet up and down his fat hairy legs.

Despite the very, very sexual moment Janna was having with Mike, she was still thinking that Mike was infertile, and would be never be able to have a sexual relationship. She felt that Mike was simply an affectionate friend. It sounds crazy, but it was all happening so fast that she wasn't thinking clearly. She also knew that she wanted to stay a virgin until her wedding night with Gary. She imagined having babies with Gary, and her heart throbbed with love whenever she thought about this.

Mike: "Janna... I know you love Gary, and I want to wish you a really happy life together. You two are a perfect match."

All of Mike's gentle, reassuring, compassionate talk helped Janna to relax her muscles, and even to gently, throb her body up against his, even without her own awareness. She felt more deeply trusting and safe with every reassuring word. She felt Mike was happy for her to be with Gary--he wasn't trying to interfere at all.

Mike: "if you're ready, you can pull me inside... we don't have to go any farther if you don't want to. Imagine that down below we're just kissing--we can kiss a little deeper whenever you're ready...it's like I have a second tongue down there, and it wants to taste your second mouth down there... we're just hugging down below..."

Janna had a sudden realization that Mike's bare cock was nuzzled at the entrance to her virgin pussy. It had all happened so fast, she was dizzy and almost like in a dream state, not quite registering what was really going on. Her body was flushed with sensations all over. All five senses. She had felt Mike's huge fat warm body gently rubbing over her petite frame but the rubbing stopped as his cock nuzzled against her pussy; this cock tip -- the glans -- felt warm and a little bit throbbing--she could feel his heartbeat pulsing at the door, the door to her body's most sacred entrance. She felt Mike's warm breath on her face. She smelled Mike's musty scent, of the sweat and musk from his hairy fat muscular body. And she smelled his breath which was now intermingled with the smell of her own mouth. The microbial flora of their bodies had already joined through their mouths...in a way they shared just one mouth now, with all their shared mouth flora meeting and having a celebration inside them both. She had heard the sounds of his skin rubbing against hers, now stopped, so that they both heard only breathing--breath sounds saturated with restrained emotion, emotions of anxiety, fear, anticipation, uncertainty, and a growing tide of an emotional state previously unknown or hidden away from Janna's consciousness: the emotion of lust.

Mike's glans penis gently pushed on Janna's hymen. Her hymen was a sensitive ring of elastic flesh, with an opening about a centimeter across. Nothing had ever passed that barrier, it was a sacred gate, glistening with warmth and moisture. Initially, her anxiety and her deep wish to preserve her virginity--her very firm "NO" to anything sexual--grounded by her values, her character, the teachings of her family and friends, and her devout faith--had kept this gate tightly locked. There were other gates outside of this one, including her previously closed legs, then a ring of outer pelvic muscles that kept this area tightly closed up--but Mike's gentleness and the nuru massage and her pity and compassion for Mike's hardships, and her knowledge that Mike was harmless and impotent and infertile--had helped these outer gates to relax. First she allowed him to gently pull apart her legs. Then the massage helped her outer muscles to relax. The next barrier was the toughest one of all--her hymen. Mike was crouched over her on his knees with his penis motionless, the glans just touching the hymenal gates.

Mike didn't release any pre-cum. The only lubrication was from Mike's natural pungent sweat and oils meeting the much smaller amount of Janna's natural, sweet smelling, delicate sweat and oils. The meeting of their sweat was another joining of the flora of their bodies. In a way their individual skin became THEIR skin.

After lying almost motionless, in silence, for about 5 minutes, Janna experienced a wave of fear and doubt. She knew that Mike was infertile, but he clearly wasn't impotent. It was a miracle...only God's hand could have helped heal Mike's impotence. So she didn't want to interrupt something so special for him. She knew she loved Gary, and was true to him. She reasoned that the kissing, the nudity, and nuru, the lying together naked on Gary's bed--these were all just gestures of kindness, of respect, of trust, of gratitude for Mike's willingness to repent and apologize and make things right. She had always been comfortable with hugging her friends and acquaintances. This was just a special hug. She was comfortable with seeing others' bodies--this was a daily experience at the nursing home, to help the elders feel at ease with their bodily functions even when they might feel embarrassed or ashamed or ugly.

So Janna relaxed further, and the tip of Mike's penis made its way through Janna's hymen. Her hymen was not broken, and only the tip made it through. The hymen was elastic and flexible, just like Mike's glans. The ring of flesh was now a little bit like the plastic rings that hold plastic drink bottles together. The tip of Mike's penis was like the tip of a plastic bottle. It was held firmly in place by Janna's hymen.

This produced a powerful sensation on Mike's penis. Janna's hymen squeezed the tip of his cock and gave it a powerful hug. Yet another hug. They could feel each other's heartbeat through this joined tissue.

They were literally stuck together. If Mike was to pull out it would tear the hymen painfully. The hymen was angled inwards, giving Mike and Janna both a little nudge to push forward to share each other's bodies fully. One of the effects of Janna's hymen being gently stretched was to stimulate glands deeper in her vagina to produce a slippery fluid...a natural lubricant with a sweet scent.

An observer standing next to the bed would see a huge fat sweaty jock lying on top of a petite young virgin woman, his fat belly smothering her skinny belly, his muscular but fatty chest just resting against her petite breasts, his elbows holding up his weight and preventing him from crushing her. His face was up close to her face, they were exchanging each other's breath, panting and sweating and both uncertain about what would happen next.

Janna reached around with her skinny arms and delicate hands to touch Mike's body. She gently massaged him. Her hands were warm and very slightly damp with sweat from anxiety and from the heat of Mike's body so close to her, and Mike's fatty bulk reducing air flow. She was basically in a fleshy tent roofed by Mike's giant body, over three times the mass of her own.

Mike: "Janna...it's up to you. I'm living a miracle...I never knew it was possible. Thank you for your kindness...just let me know if we should visit a little deeper or if we should stop and get dressed."

Mike was asking permission for the final step to end Janna's virginity...but while asking he was already starting to shift his body weight onto her delicate pelvis.

Janna felt a pressure and a fullness. Mike's weight pressed onto her belly. His huge hairy sweaty legs were resting against her inner thighs, which were now spread at a 45 degree angle. The fullness had to be relieved...there were two ways to release the pressure--the first would be to push Mike off of her, the second would be to pull Mike farther towards her. Mike's huge body and his shifting weight and his soothing words and all the intense sensations made it seem impossible to push him off.

So she took a deep breath. She looked into Mike's eyes. She reached her arms around to Mike's lower back, as far down as she could reach, and she pulled his body towards hers as she said "Mike...yes.".

Mike pushed his weight fully onto Janna's pelvis, and his fat cock burst through her hymen. It was gentle but smooth and continuous. As his cock sunk into her vagina, Janna gasped noisily, with a mixture of intense relief and an intense feeling of a new fullness that she had never experienced.

Janna had lost her last defence protecting her virginity.

Mike's cock sunk deeply into her, and after a few minutes allowing Janna to adjust, Mike focused his entire weight to push as deep as possible. Finally his groin and her groin were touching. Balls deep. Her heart was pounding with a mixture of anxiety and excitement. Mike's cock was not extremely long, so it was just the right size to fill Janna's vagina without hurting her. His cock was unusually wide, so it stretched her vaginal canal, and filled it as far as it could stretch. A very tight fit, leading to pressure which made her gasp and sweat.

The tip of Mike's penis met the final sacred gate. Mike's cock and Janna's vagina were just the right size for a special thing to happen...a rare perfection of compatibility...his cock, when fully inside of her, reached exactly to her cervix. The little slit on the tip of his penis lined up exactly with the opening to her service. Once again, it was like kissing, this time deep inside their bodies. His cock tip was hugging and kissing her cervix, making out a little bit as they shifted slightly from side to side, or as Mike very slightly pulled back and pushed forward. Finally Mike lay still, his cock fully inside, his cock tip sealed in a tight kiss against Janna's cervix.

Mike: "Janna...all that stuff Sandy told you was a lie... I don't have any medical problem. I've got lots of sperm. I've been saving it up just for you. I wanna get you pregnant right now...I wanna see my kid growing inside your belly...the one thing that's true is that this is a miracle... I can't believe you fell for that story... I can't believe I made it in here... and to fuck you here in Gary's room... it's just too perfect... you're such a perfect fuck...the best fuck of my life." Just then his gentle demeanour suddenly got rough and mean. Mike the bully was back.

But it was too late. The sensations for Janna were overwhelming in yet another new way. As Mike's cock cuddled with her cervix, it triggered a wave of something deep inside. Janna's skin reddened, starting around her chest but spreading all over her body, including her face and arms and legs. It was a body-wide blush making her pale white skin glow with redness. She had trouble breathing, and started gasping. Her eyes rolled back. Her hands and feet went into spasm as she clutched at Mike's body, clawing him with her nails and pulling at him. Her spasming little feet rubbed up and down on his hairy thighs until she finally wrapped her legs tighly around his.

Her cunt muscles went into spasm...throbbing every 1.25 seconds...

It was the first orgasm of her life.

Just then they both realized that it was the final countdown before midnight. The other party guests for Gary's birthday had already arrived and surprised him moments before, and were starting their countdown without Janna. They were expecting Janna to head down and join them any moment.

"10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6- 5- ....". It was seconds before midnight, seconds before Gary's birthday.

The spasming vagina around Mike's cock milked him and squeezed him. Janna's uterus changed position, and withdrew a little bit deeper into her body, allowing Mike to plunge even deeper to catch up, this time with the roughness of an aggressive bully. When his cock tip and her cervix touched again, it formed a seal and a suction, lubricated and anointed by Janna's copious secretions, a sacred oil blessing the sacred life-changing ecstasy that was about to happen.

Cheering filled the house, coming from the party downstairs, with a few guests even setting off some fireworks in the lawn. It was officially Gary's birthday.

Mike's balls contracted and rose high up in his scrotum. Mike pushed with all his strength as deep and hard as he could, forcing his cock an extra few millimeters into Janna's spasming pussy, his cocktip even more deeply lodged against the opening to Janna's uterus, in a perfect deep kiss. Semen exploded out of Mike's cock as he almost blacked out with the intensity of his orgasm. The pressure of the sprays of cum pushed so hard on Janna's cervix that she cried out...she could feel every spray, a pressure and a fullness and a liquid warmth jetting into her and spreading from deep behind her pubic bone up all over her pelvis. Mike had saved up a huge load of cum by giving up all masturbation for the past two weeks, ever since he hatched this plan to attend Gary's birthday party. He had never dreamed his plan would work this perfectly.

He came and came and came and came. Pulsations in his balls, his cock, and powerful jets of cum shooting out every 1.25 seconds for what seemed like forever, but was actually only a few minutes. Mike shot so much cum into Janna's pussy that he felt an intense thirst afterwards, which he quenched by kissing Janna deeply again and sucking the fluids out of her mouth.

An observer would have seen the sudden inward movement of Mike's huge balls just before his orgasm, followed by spasms in his cock as he shot his cum deep inside a young woman who was pink and sweaty and spasming herself as her limbs clawed and flailed against Mike's body.

In fact there was an external observer. Not just one but two. We don't have to imagine it. After Mike had unlocked the bedroom door, his two buddies had snuck into the bedroom, and had very discretely set up cameras to watch and listen to all the action from other angles, with good hi-fi stereo sound.

Mike and Janna lay together for about five minutes after their mutual orgasm. A little trickle of blood from Janna's broken hymen had pooled onto Gary's bedding and seeped through the bedding to permanently stain Gary's mattress. Mike wanted to stay inside of Janna as long as possible, since he wanted his cum to stay inside of her too. His orgasm had shot cum directly into her womb, and her orgasmic vaginal spasms had literally sucked and milked that cum upwards, deeper into her body. Their long inner kiss, of cock and cervix, had further prepared and opened her womb, to allow the semen easy passage into the most holy place of all.

When Mike rolled off of Janna, there was a glob of cum that dribbled out. Mike gently grasped Janna's hand, so she could catch it. Pearly white with a perfect cloudy gel, nice and warm and ever so sticky. He moved her hand so that the load of cum spread all over her belly, her chest, her breasts, then up to her neck, and her face. Another glob started to emerge from her cunt, and they repeated the process, this time anointing her forehead and her hair with semen which glistened in the room's soft lighting. Finally he helped Janna collect one more pearl of cum from her oozing vagina, and then he moved her slender flute-playing fingers up to her sensuous pink mouth, and Mike pushed Janna's cum-soaked finger into her mouth. It was her first taste of a man's semen. A little like her first communion.