Surprise Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's friends had scampered under the bed to hide, before Mike and Janna got up and Mike took the liberty of kissing her one last time.

Mike grabbed the memory cards out of the cameras. The videos had already been uploaded to the cloud, so they would have a lot of fun editing and sharing with their friends.

Janna had a little box with an engraved "promise ring" she was going to give Gary, but Mike grabbed this off the table, stole the ring, and put the memory cards into the gift box instead.

At 12:05 Gary came upstairs and opened the door to his room. He found his beloved Janna naked on his bed, dazed and having a swirl of emotions on her face, still glowing. The room had an overwhelming smell of sweat and sex, of the mingled smells of a fat bully and a sweet delicate princess, now mixed together, just as Mike's semen and sweat was glistening on Janna's skin, but also percolating deep inside of her body. Unknown to everyone in the room, the first of Mike's sperm had already reached Janna's newly released egg in her right fallopian tube. After a little competition among a couple of hundred sperm in that little spot, one of them kissed the outside of Janna's egg. Yet another kiss--first it was kissing mouths, then cock kissing pussy, then cock kissing hymen, then cock kissing cervix...now sperm kissing egg. The sperm burst in, having its own little orgasm of sorts, as a new miracle of life burst into being.

Janna gently rested her hands on her belly and smiled, knowing deep in her heart that she had become a mother.

Mike was still naked, and pulled on his dirty gym clothes. "Hey, Gary... Janna's the best fuck of my life...pretty sure I knocked her up...thanks for letting us fuck on your bed...--and hey...happy birthday, man...here's a little present for you...". Mike handed Gary the gift box with the memory cards, and headed down the stairs with his buddies.