Surprise Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five minutes later I heard the three guys scream as each one fled the tent clutching their butts, shit spraying down their legs. The douches fled into the dark groaning as they uncontrollably shit themselves.

I gathered my mom and sisters' clothing. The only souvenir these pricks can keep is the memory of shitting and puking for the rest of the night.

I climbed into the tent to get my sister. The tent reeked of ass, cum and pussy. My sister was laying there passed out covered in beads of sweat, globes of cum in her hair and her ass and pussy were red and swollen.

"Megan, wake up we need to go home," I said

"Ok, I feel really good right now," moaned my sister.

I helped my sister up and I helped her put her dress back on and we walked back to our camp. The sun was coming up and the birds started chirping.

As we walked past our parents tent we could hear our mom getting fucked by my dad.

"Oh, fuck my dirty little ass! I love when you pound my butt," screamed my mom.

I was impressed that they made up so fast, or maybe my dad likes to watch too. Like father, like son.

I helped my sister into our tent. I grabbed a towel and wet it down.

"This is going to be cold," I said to my sister.

I cleaned up her body of all the cum and other bodily fluids. She quickly passed out but not before thanking me for taking care of her and telling me that she loves me.

It was quiet in my parents' tent now. I can hear both of them snoring. I passed out not too much after that.

The next morning we loaded up the car with all our camping gear. All of us were hurting from the night before. My sister pulled me aside.

"I know you are the only one to not get laid this weekend. After my pussy and ass heal I'll do something very special for you," my sister said.

We were all in the car ready to head home when my dad announced,

"Well, that was a great weekend."

12