Surprise! Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott loomed over her on the bed. She felt the warm push of his penis against her wet slot. "Yes!" she cried. She was aware he was too big for her. She didn't freaking care. He could tear her in half. Each ragged half would die fulfilled, quenched.

Enormous hot pressure as Scott's firm, slick penis filled her entrance. It ached! It kept going in! There was no room! Oh God! She was so full! She felt the skin all around her hole tug into her slickly. She felt pressing deep in her guts as he stretched her hole utterly. "Gaaa!" she cried in distress.

It started, the throbbing in her whole pelvis and guts as Scott moved in her. The terrible ache. All this was new. Scott was MUCH bigger than the boys who had visited her hole before. There was a hot ache, and a punching, and terrible slick sensation.

Scott was in heaven. Kelly was such a tight ride. Yet so far, she was taking him like a champ. Most importantly, it was his sassy blonde underneath him, spread for him. She was grimacing and dealing with his size. It would get better. He kept moving in her tight slick hole. If he didn't, she would pop him right out of there.

Kelly came to her senses. Scott was quite the handful! Or the hole-full! Scott had settled down to enjoying her, a beatific smile on his face, her big boy. Yes dear sir, my hole is good, she thought. My men squirt quick. There's always hope at the beginning. Scott is a real man, a nice man, finally! This was different. But one thing was the same. Her hole was broken. It was not his fault that her hole was broken. After some more of his excited punching and stretching, the ache began to subside. She'd better say something. "This is feeling real good," she whimpered to Scott.

"I'm glad," he told her, smiling, feeling great enjoyment.

The camera light shone and glared at them. The pushing was pushing her somewhere. Kelly felt it was really, really moving her. "Oh, hmm." This was unexpected. "I'm already close!" she announced, amazed.

"The licking helps," said Martin.

"You'd better believe it," said Kelly, eyes lidded. "Uhh!" She licked her lips. "I'm close," she said. "I'm closer! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ohh! I'm cumming..." she groaned with a smile. It didn't stop. "I'm cumming... huh!" she squeaked. "I came," she breathed and smiled in amazement, puffing.

"Kelly, is that the first time you've had an orgasm during intercourse?" asked Martin.

"Right," she breathed, her brow furrowed. Her eyes were shut. She felt him deeply. Scott's continuous thrusts in her rocked her.

"You just got to witness little Kelly having an orgasm for the first time during sexual intercourse," said Martin. "You can show your grand kids, Kelly. Here's when it happened."

"Ha ha fuck you Martin," smiled Kelly. She was beyond being concerned about anything at the moment.

"How did it feel, Scott?" asked Martin.

"Wonderful! Wet," said Scott.

"Again?" asked Martin.

"Oh yeah," said Scott.

"Uh..." said Kelly, her voice cracking. "I'm close again! Haha!"

"Do it, Kelly," said Martin. "Get there. Our viewing audience is rooting for you."

Kelly felt all their eyes raking her naked spread legs. She felt them hearing her lewd noises. She felt them stroking faster as she took Scott's giant prick like the bitch whore she was. She felt them squirting their seed towards her. She was whimpering, gasping, so close, not there, but she couldn't again, could she? She surrendered with a howl, "AAAAUGH!" The orgasm swept over her like a storm, more powerful than anything. She shuddered, shook, thrashed away from Scott. Pee flew everywhere.

Kelly came to her senses, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" she stammered.

Scott reassured, "I love it." He wiped them off with the towel.

"It's time for a new bedspread," said Martin. "Let's go to the couch. Drink some water, Kelly. Yes, that whole bottle of water. Keep drinking. Yes."

Scott carried Kelly over to the couch and set her on his lap. "Let's try reverse cowgirl." Scott slathered some cool lube on Kelly's bits and some on his own dick as well. "Sit facing the camera. Yes, like that. This way, if you pee again, you'll pee on Scott, not yourself."

"You're disgusting!" said Kelly with a smile.

"Aren't you glad there are men like Scott around for girls like you to piss on?" Martin teased.

"You're horrible," said Kelly. "You'd better stay back, or I'll get the camera. Uuuuuh!" This as Scott pushed into her.

"Now just bounce," said Martin. Kelly tried to work her hips. It was awkward. It was difficult to squat or push up with her legs either. "That's fine, just take it slow, get used to it."

This was feeling better. That aching pushing was back. Could Scott be in her even deeper? She looked over her shoulder at Scott. He smiled at her and stroked her cheek lovingly. "You're doing great," he said.

"Lean back into him. Great," said Martin. "Now we can really see you."

Kelly felt the hot eye of the camera on her. Now they could see everything, Scott's penis going into her, her hole, her clitoris, everything. They could see her tits. They could see her look of slutty excitement as she looked at Martin, looked at them. She could feel them squirting their hot jizz as she gave them everything. "I'm close," she announced. This was becoming a regular thing. She faltered in her rhythm as she felt it coming, then it subsided. She worked some more, and got close, she was about to announce she was cumming, then her foot slipped. "Dang!" she said.

"Let me take over for a while," said Scott.

He held her by the butt with both hands. He pistoned up into her like a jackhammer. It was bumping. It was punchy. It was slick. It was the most excruciating pleasure. "Oh yeah-ah-hahah-hahah-hahah-hahah-HAHAH!!" She felt, dizzy, faint. Scott slowed down and stopped. She came off him and curled up onto the couch, panting. "I came so much..." she whimpered.

"Let's try another position," said Martin.

Scott lifted her, put her ass over her knees on the couch. She felt his dick pushing in. He was pushing into her backside! No, it was just her regular hole, just underneath. "Animals do it this way!" she complained. Scott was fully in her, oh so deep. She felt so open, so nasty and open. She felt so open, and he was so deep.

"It's okay," Scott soothed.

This was perverted. "Don't get my butt juice on you," warned Kelly. "I will NOT lick it off."

"Good to know," said Scott.

Oh God, he was so deep. Everyone was seeing her being bred like an animal, like a bitch dog in heat.

"Are you feeling good?" asked Scott.

"Yeah?" Kelly ventured. His thrusts sped up. He was smacking her ass. Smack! Smack! Smack! It vibrated her and filled her. Electric shocks exploded in her. "Huuuh! Haaaa!" A crying out orgasm escaped her. Perfect for a bitch whore, she thought. As the relentless pounding thrusting pleasure continued she howled, "I'm coming AGAIN! AAAAAAHUH!" Every stroke was filling her and stretching her and shaking all the pleasure straight into her until it exploded. "NAAAAAAH!" She couldn't believe it. She was made to be Scott's bitch in heat. "GUUUUH!" Sparks flew through her. He was so insistent! Her big dog was enjoying his bitch, wasn't he? His snarling, cumming bitch.

Suddenly, she wanted him to do it. Breed her. Fill her. Thinking it made her orgasm, "NNNNNGH!" But no, he was going to stop. She was getting birth control at the student clinic TOMORROW. "URRRR!" She wanted his jism deep in her so badly, "NNNNAAAH!!" so badly. She would have it. How many days? She would ask. "HUH-HWAAAAAH!" She would have it. She would have every freaking drop after this one time. "AAAAAHNN!" She could feel him tensing, ready, so delicious. "MMMMM!!" Almost. Maybe he would? She wanted it desperately. She wanted it with every cell.

Scott had felt Kelly's tight cunt surrender to him. It shuddered and gripped him as she howled in orgasm again and again. Here, he had a firm grip on her tight little butt, and she was turned away from him. It was more impersonal. Her body teased him, coaxed him. He knew she owned him. She had infinite power over him. It was time to give her everything. Cumming in her would be so fucking satisfying. He steeled himself. He could feel that her whole body was thirsting for it, waiting for it, trembling for it, coaxing it from him, he knew it, he felt it. This was the moment. Deep in her tiny cunt. Take it all! His hips locked into her. "RAAAAAH!"

Kelly thrilled. Scott's penis pulsed hot, wet, everywhere deep and fulfilling inside her. It filled her, stunned her with joy. She moaned. She woke up. She leapt off the couch like she had been burnt.

She had been burnt! "What did you do?" Kelly demanded. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

(To be continued)

Chapter 4: Door

Semen splashed out of Kelly onto the floor. She ran to the bathroom, sobbing, trailing cum, and slammed the door shut. They heard the door lock.

Martin chased after her. "Okay, cameras off."

"Kelly!" shouted Scott through the door, "I'm sterile!"

"Go away!" Kelly shouted through the door.

"I have no sperm!" Scott shouted.

"Fuck you, you lying bastard!" she shouted.

"I'm not lying! I have a doctor report to show you," Scott said. He slid the paper under the door. "Why do you think I get hired for this kind of thing? Do you think Martin needs the legal liability of a woman getting pregnant?"

"It was a prank," called Martin. "This is my fault. Blame me. Scott tried to call it off."

"You mean you planned this all along?" Kelly cried. "You fucking bastards!"

"We didn't lie to you!" said Martin. "You said no sperm. No sperm went into you. You asked for no sperm, you got no sperm. Just not the way you expected. Look, I know you're upset and we should have told you Scott has no sperm. But our subscribers don't like it when our male talent has no sperm, even though many have vasectomies. It's just part of the movie."

"You're still disgusting creeps," said Kelly. She was calming down a little.

"Look," said Martin. "All the other girls who come here have seen porn. We're easy enough to find on the Internet. All the other girls check our site and find out that this is what we're known for. But when the time comes, their performances are fake. This was real. It's honestly the first time someone has actually been tricked," he lied. "I didn't know how much pain this would cause you. I'm really sorry. I'm never going to do this again. If I think the girl might not understand, I'm going to explain it beforehand. It's not worth hurting someone's feelings like this."

"It was a horrible thing to fucking do," said Kelly through the door.

"What can I do to make up for tricking you?" asked Martin. "More money?"

"IF you're not lying about Scott being sterile," Kelly said, "a thousand dollars."

"Done!" said Martin. He had two thousand ready. They were new bills, so they fit easily under the door.

After a minute, the door opened a crack. "Bring me my clothes," said Kelly. Scott gave her clothes to her, neatly folded, through the crack. Kelly shut the door.

A couple of minutes later, Kelly came out of the bathroom fully clothed and gave them both a dark look. She grabbed her purse and sat down to put on her boots.

While she was doing that, Martin asked, "Can I call you next week, just to see how you're doing?"

"No," said Kelly curtly, not looking up.

Kelly got up and went to the door. Scott held it shut and said, "I promise I'll make it up to you if you let me. Let me bring another smile to that face."

Kelly looked at Scott with determination and pulled open the door. Scott didn't stop her.

"Goodbye, Scott," she said. The door fell closed behind her.

(The end?)

12