The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 01

Story Info
Donna and Chris move in to their new house.
5.4k words
3.99
39.5k
54

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna and Chris had met each other in high school. After graduation, Chris took an entry-level position with an energy company. Then, after four years of marriage, The company offered him a field position in Tulsa. With the extra pay, and the company footing the bill, they decided they couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Working with a local realtor, they bought their first home. It was a two-story house in an older neighborhood in the suburbs of Tulsa.

"I can't believe we did this," Donna said as she exited the passenger door next to the side door of their new house.

"I know, it's kind of crazy," Chris remarked as he walked around the car to grab the suitcases from the trunk.

They spent the rest of the day directing the movers where boxes went. Finally, after the moving truck pulled out, Chris and Donna collapsed on the loveseat. Both exhausted from their day.

Chris glanced over at Donna and asked, "What do you want for dinner?"

"I have no idea, but if you think I am fixing something after the day we had, you are insane," Donna said with a smile.

She leaned forward to kiss him as her hand started stroking his cock through his shorts. Finally, he moved her top up, exposing her bra.

Chris discarded the bra onto the floor a few seconds later, removing the last obstacle to her breasts.

Leaning forward, Chris started sucking on her nipples while she freed his cock from his pants. She pushed him back a little and removed her top before bending over and taking his cock in her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels good," Chris said as he stroked her hair, guiding her head up and down on his lap. He was getting close to cumming when the doorbell rang.

Donna jerked upright and glanced at the door forgetting for a moment that the blinds were still in a box. An older balding man held a couple of pizza boxes at the door.

Donna froze when their eyes locked; something about his eyes seemed to pull her in. It only lasted a few seconds before he looked down and got a big grin on his face.

At that moment, Donna realized that he had a perfect view of her large breasts. She turned red before dropping back behind the loveseat.

She scrambled to grab her shirt away from Chris while she looked around to find her bra.

"Damit, Chris, there is a creepy old guy at the door. Give me that!" she snapped at him, trying to get her bra from Chris.

"Oh no, you don't; it's mine," he teased, holding the bra away from her, waving it in the air for the man at the door to see.

"Come on, Chris, give me my bra," Donna pouted, kneeling on the floor.

"I don't think so, now be a good girl and go answer the door." He said, pushing the bra behind him and zipping up his shorts.

Giving him a dirty look, she stood up and walked out of the room, muttering "asshole" under her breath.

"I heard that," he chuckled, turning around to see her walk to the door. He loved how she looked in her tank top without a bra; her breasts moved all over the place.

Donna was blushing as she opened the door a crack. "Can I help you? "

"Hope I wasn't interrupting anything, " he said with a smirk glancing down at her tits. Donna blushed even more and looked down at the floor.

"No, it's ok," she replied, unable to look him in the eyes. Then, glancing at the pizza boxes he held in one hand and the 12 pack in the other, she said, "sorry, we didn't order any pizza."

"Thought you guys might be a little hungry with moving in, so I brought over a couple of pizzas and some beer. By the way, my name is Ralph, and I live next door." He said as he pointed to the house on the other side of the driveway.

"That is so nice of you. Why don't you come in," Donna said, opening the door wider and moving to the side to let Ralph enter the house.

"Donna, why don't you take the food and beer into the kitchen and get some plates," Chris said, coming up to stand next to Donna.

"Hi, I'm Chris," he said, extending his hand.

"Ralph," the older man said, shaking his hand.

"Please come in and have a seat," Chris said, gesturing to the living room.

"Thanks," Ralph replied, sitting on the loveseat right where Chris had been a few minutes before. Chris sat in the recliner across from him.

Chris and Ralph talked about the neighborhood. Who to avoid, who was helpful, everyday new neighbor things. They stopped talking when Donna returned to the living room carrying pizza slices.

"Thanks, sweetie," Chris said with a wink when she placed one down in front of him.

Donna frowned at him, annoyed that he forced her to sit next to Ralph on the loveseat. Looking at the loveseat, she noticed that Ralph had taken most of the loveseat for himself. Not seeing a better option, she handed Ralph's pizza before sitting hers down next to his on the coffee table.

As she bent forward, Ralph had a great view of her breasts as the shirt opened. Glancing up at Ralph, she noticed him looking down at her top. She frowned as she stood, adjusting the top to cover herself better.

"Do you want your beer in a glass?" she asked Ralph, blushing.

"That would be great, sweetie," he said with a wink, mimicking Chris.

"I would like one too, dear," Chris told her when she glanced at him.

Both men watched as she left the room before the conversation restarted. Ralph looked back at Chris, "You have a fine-looking woman Chris."

"Thanks, I feel fortunate she agreed to marry me," Chris said with a laugh.

"Her tits looked natural when she showed them to me. So what is she about a 36C?" Ralph asked, watching Chris for his reaction.

The question shocked Chris. No one had ever asked a question like that, and he felt conflicted. But, after the shock, he thought about it and, being honest to himself, a little turned on. He didn't know how to answer a stranger asking him such a personal question about his wife.

With no better response, he answered the question, "yes."

"Sorry, Chris, I asked two questions, yes they are natural, or yes, she is a 38C?"

"Yes, they are natural, and yes, her breasts are a 38C."

Ralph took in the embarrassment his questions caused Chris and his body language. Then, with a grin, he decided to keep pushing.

"How long have you been married?"

"Almost four years."

"How many sexual partners has she had?"

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, starting to blush.

"How many people have fucked her?"

"She was a virgin when we met."

"Has she expressed an interest in fucking anyone else?"

Chris found it difficult to breathe. He had some fantasies about sharing Donna with another man. But, not wanting to piss Donna off was why sharing her had remained a fantasy. Chris shifted in his chair, trying to get comfortable with the hardon he was getting.

"We have never talked about it, but I am sure she wouldn't break her vows."

Ralph noticed Chris's excitement; this may work out better than he had hoped, he thought.

Ralph started to ask another question when Donna returned with three beers. After putting them down, she sat next to Ralph.

"What are you boys talking about?" she asked with a smile.

"About how fine of a woman Chris here married," Ralph responded. He did not attempt to hide that he was watching her large breasts moving freely inside her tank top.

Donna blushed and glanced at Chris. He avoided looking at her while trying to take his mind off the thoughts of someone else fucking Donna.

Deciding to change the subject, she asked Ralph, "So how long have you lived here?"

"We moved in about 30 years ago. My wife would be a better person to ask," he told her, moving, so his knee touched her.

Hearing that he was married, Donna relaxed more and enjoyed the food. Before long, she had completely forgotten about what had happened earlier.

To cover the awkward silence, Chris turned on the TV and began to flip through the channels.

"Are you going to watch the game?" Ralph asked, looking up from his pizza.

"Yeah. Damn, it's already started," Chris said, becoming engrossed in the tv.

Seeing that Chris wasn't paying attention, Ralph switched the pizza to his left hand. Then, he moved his right hand to his knee, letting his fingers touch Donna's leg. Donna choked on her beer as she felt Ralph touch her leg above her knee.

"You ok dear?" Chris asked without looking at her.

"Yeah, went down the wrong way. She tried to push Ralph's hand away from her leg, but he grinned and ignored her. She drank more of her beer and tried to ignore him.

Frankly, Ralph didn't care that Chris was sitting in the other chair. Chris was so into the game that he wouldn't even know anything happened short of Donna screaming.

Ralph slid his hand up Donna's leg, watching her face. When he reached the bottom of her shorts, she tried again to pull his hand off without any success. Finally, giving up, she held onto her beer with both hands and watched the game trying to ignore what he was doing.

Ralph moved his hand towards her knee again before sliding it up to her crotch. Donna squealed into her cup and clamped her thighs together. She used her right hand to grab Ralph's wrist and tried to pull him away from her crotch.

"Honey, can you get me another beer?" Chris asked, handing his glass towards her without taking his eyes off the tv.

Sensing a way out, she grabbed the glass from Chris, forcing Ralph to let her go as she stood. Donna moved away from the loveseat and headed towards the kitchen, giving Ralph a dirty look.

Once in the kitchen, Donna found she was shaking as she leaned on the counter in front of the sink, trying to calm down. Donna was furious at Ralph for grabbing her crotch and pissed at Chris for not noticing or caring.

But, she was also mad at herself for getting turned on. No one had ever treated her like that, and she didn't know why it excited her.

Taking a deep breath, she returned with another beer for each of them.

"Thanks, babe," Chris said while taking the beer.

Glancing at her face, he noticed she looked flushed. "Everything ok?"

She opened her mouth to tell him that the asshole next-door neighbor was groping her leg. But, glancing at Ralph, she saw he was grinning at her.

Fucking asshole, she thought as she glared at Ralph but found that she couldn't tell Chris the truth.

"Yeah, it's been a long day," she told him, moving back to the loveseat next to Ralph, who patted the seat next to him. Looking back at Chris, she noticed he was already back into the game.

Giving Ralph a dirty look, she sat down and crossed her legs. As soon as she sat down, Ralph started rubbing her leg again.

Determined to make it hard for him, she clamped her legs together. Ralph ran his right hand on her leg between her knees and her crotch to get Donna to loosen up.

After a few minutes of being unable to get to her inner thighs, he grabbed her knee and pulled her left leg onto his lap. This position gave him full access to her inner thighs.

Donna tried to fight him by closing her legs but gave up since he was stronger. Donna felt conflicted. Being forced by a stranger to let him play with her legs in the same room as her clueless husband was turning her on.

She held her beer in both hands and pretended to be watching the game.

Ralph smiled as he felt the fight go out of Donna and started to run his hand up her leg until he touched her shorts. He would then reverse direction and go back to her knee.

Donna shivered every time his hand moved towards her crotch as she felt him get closer to her cunt as he teased her. She almost spilled her beer when she felt him slip his hand under her shorts. She jumped when he began to rub her cunt through her panties.

Donna glanced over at Chris and saw that he wasn't paying attention to what Ralph was doing to her.

Ralph leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Move your shorts and panties out of the way slut."

Donna glanced at Chris again. He was oblivious to what was going on. She felt like the slut Ralph called her as she pulled her shorts and panties aside.

"Good little slut" he told her in her ear as he moved his hand and spread her inner lips before pushing a finger inside her. Donna felt an electric shock hit her as one of his large fingers invaded her cunt.

As his finger moved in and out of her, she felt a large orgasm approaching. Then, as she was going to explode, Ralph pulled his finger out of her cunt.

Stifling a groan, she looked at Ralph, begging him with her eyes to finish. Ralph smiled and licked his finger. He leaned over again and whispered, "Show me your tits slut."

She glanced at Chris, but he wasn't paying any attention. She swallowed hard and pulled up her shirt until her breasts bounced into view.

Reaching over, Ralph pulled on a nipple before he inserted his fingers back inside her cunt. A few strokes, and Donna climaxed. She pulled away from Ralph and pulled her shirt down as the spasms racked her body.

Chris realized something was going on as he heard Donna moan, so he glanced over to see what had happened. Donna was facing away from Ralph with her knees pulled to her chest, hugging herself.

Glancing at Ralph, Chris raised an eyebrow. Ralph shrugged before putting the finger he had used in Donna's cunt in his mouth and licked off her juices.

"Donna, would you get me another beer?" Ralph asked, still looking at Chris.

By this time, Donna had gotten herself back under control. Without looking at either of them, she grabbed the empties and walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry, Chris, did you want one?" Ralph asked

"No thanks, 2 is my limit, man."

"Oh, come on, Chris, you're not driving anywhere, and it's rude to not drink with your guest."

Chris didn't want to be rude. "Ok, I guess one more won't hurt."

He started to get out of his chair when Ralph stopped him. "Why don't you keep watching the game? I will go grab it for you."

"Thanks a lot, Ralph," he said, turning back to the tv.

Ralph shook his head and followed Donna into the kitchen.

Donna stood with her back to the door leaning on the counter by the sink. She was trying to work through what had happened in the living room.

She felt ashamed and excited. Her mind kept circling how she had allowed a stranger to get her off in front of her clueless husband.

Caught up in her thoughts, she didn't realize she wasn't alone until Ralph wrapped his arms around her. Then, holding her tight, he groped her tits while pushing his crotch into her shorts.

"What the hell?" she demanded, trying to move his hands off her tits. Ralph tightened his grip and started twisting her nipples through her shirt. The entire time he kept grinding his crotch into her ass.

"Let me go, asshole!" she told him, still squirming, trying to get away. She could feel his hard cock through their clothes as she fought with him. Oh my god, she thought His cock was enormous.

Like before, it wasn't long until she stood there, letting Ralph do whatever he wanted. She told herself that she had no choice, hoping he would lose interest and let her go.

She knew that this was exciting. Maybe more than anything else in her life. As he continued, she remembered a fantasy she had when she was younger. A stranger was forcing her to do things for him.

Ralph could feel the change in her as she started pushing back against his cock. He couldn't help but smile as he whispered into her ear. "You are a nice piece of ass."

Ralph slipped his hands under her top, roughly squeezing her naked breasts. The stimulation caused her to whimper.

Since she wasn't stopping him, Ralph moved his hands to her enlarged nipples. He quickly used her nipples to pull her breasts straight out from her body.

She whimpered and moved her hands to pull his hands away from her sensitive nipples. Halfway there, she let them fall back down to the counter, out of the way.

Back in the living room, the game went to commercial, and Chris finally noticed that he was alone.

I wonder what is keeping my beer Chris thought as he went to the kitchen and opened the door.

Pushing the door open, he started to ask what was going on. The words died in his throat when he saw Ralph behind his wife.

While Ralph's body hid most of what was going on, it was clear that he had Donna pinned against the counter. The way his ass was moving, he was also grinding himself against her ass.

Part of him wanted to rush into the room and kick his ass, but he found he couldn't move as he listened to Donna's moans. He became worried when he looked at their reflection in the window and met Ralph's eyes.

Ralph grinned at him before lifting Donna's top off.

"Put your arms around my neck and lean back slut" Ralph said loud enough for Chris to hear.

Donna leaned back, giving herself over to whatever Ralph wanted.

"Kiss me slut," he ordered her.

He was alternating between roughly twisting her nipples and squeezing her breasts.

Donna hesitated for a second realizing that she would be crossing another line if she did. Still, she was so turned on she didn't care anymore, so she turned her head and started kissing Ralph.

Chris almost came in his shorts when Donna started kissing Ralph. He would have never thought Donna would cheat on him. Yet, here she was, giving herself to someone else.

A conflict raged inside Chris. His fantasy of seeing her with another man warred with his outrage at the reality of it. The entire thing was driving him crazy.

Before he knew it, his hand was inside his shorts, pulling on his cock as he watched.

Ralph pulled away from Donna's body, showing Chris that she was topless. As Ralph turned slightly, he could also see the bulge in his shorts.

With the mood broken, Chris closed the door and leaned against the wall for support. He heard them moving around and realized they were coming back to the living room. He sprinted back to his seat and managed to get settled before the door opened.

"How is the game going, Chris?" Ralph asked with a smirk as he handed him a beer.

"We are down by three before the commercial, but there is still time to win," he responded, not looking Ralph in the eye. Instead, glancing over at Donna, he found her flushed, staring at the tv, and ignoring him.

"Here's to a comeback," Ralph said, raising his glass.

"Cheers," Chris responded, still unable to look Ralph in the eye.

"Oh, it looks like the game is back on," Ralph said, directing Chris's attention back to the tv.

At this point, Chris didn't want to turn away from Ralph and his wife. He also didn't want Donna to know that he had been spying on them.

Seeing no other option, he turned his back to them and watched the game.

Ralph sat back down on the loveseat, put his arm around Donna, and pulled her over until she sat tight against him. She tried to push him away. But he wouldn't let her go, and with a final look at the back of Chris's head, she allowed him to pull her close.

She sat still with her hands in her lap as he slipped his hand inside her tank top and grabbed her tits again.

Donna tensed but relaxed and let him grope her a few feet away from her husband. It terrified her that Chris might turn around and see what Ralph was doing. It wasn't long, though, before she realized she didn't care anymore.

Ralph sensed the fight go out of her and whispered, "Unzip my shorts slut" in her ear.

Donna hesitated until he pinched her nipple hard. The pain prompted her to reach over and unzip his shorts.

"Now reach in and pull out my cock"

After making sure Chris was not looking, she reached in and pulled out his cock. She couldn't believe how large it was. It had to be twice the length of Chris's. She started stroking it, loving how heavy it felt. As she stroked Ralph's cock, she glanced at Chris, worried he would look back at them.

Ralph had been watching Chris as well. He had seen Chris's reflection in the kitchen window. He had also seen Chris playing with himself while abusing Donna's tits.

12