Surprise Date

Story Info
Man goes to the bar and gets a big surprise.
1.3k words
4.26
21.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it was a lonely Saturday night and i was at a small bar in town. i was watching the television, i couldn't hear it over the music. a beautiful blonde sat at on the stool next to me and introduced herself. she had a thin build with bright pink lipstick and long pink nails.

Me and the blond that introduced herself as Ashley just talked about random things for about fifteen minutes. she put her hand on my leg and got close to me to whisper in my ear. Do you want to go somewhere so we can talk, it's too loud in here?

We walked together out of the bar and she asked me if i wanted to follow her home and have a drink there. i thought to myself, your beautiful, of course i want to go home with you. i said sure, i took a taxi here because i was drinking. she grabbed my hand and said "don't worry, i can drop you off."

We talked and laughed all the way to her house, "this is it" she says as we pull into the driveway of a nice house in the middle of a big city not too far from where i live. we walked in the door and she told me to get comfortable, as she walks to the back of the house.

she walked out about 5 minutes later and i was shoked! she was wearing a short skirt and bra. " what do you think" she asks while posing. You look amazing, i say with my voice crackling a little from being nervous. she walks up and grabs my hand and says that i looked tense.

Ashley explained that she learned to be a masseuse in school. She pointed to her king sized bed and told me to lay on my stomach. she massaged my shoulders for a few minutes and i couldn't help it, i felt myself getting a erection.

Ashley leans down to my ear as she is massaging my back and asked me if i was kinky. my mind racing i blurt out "of course" she stands up and reaches behind the headboard and pulls out. rope at the top left and right of the bed. Ashley, as she is tying up my first arm asks "are you scared" i was a little, but pretend and just say

my arms and legs all tired down to the bed, she puts a blindfold on me and tells me to open my mouth, as she puts a open mouth gag on me. i was starting to wonder, but was too excited to get laid by this beautiful girl so i stayed quiet. Ashley took my blindfold off as she stood next to the bed and started stripping down to her underwear.

Ashley got on the bed and maneuvered her legs under my arms tied to the bed. her crotch was in my face, she reaches down between her legs and pulls her penis out that was shoved between her legs. i start to kick, squirm and panic to no avail because she made sure my bindings wouldn't move.

Ashley maneuvers her huge penis through the top of her panties and it had to be nine inches long and the gurth was ridiculous, it had to be as big around as my wrist. Ashley scoots her butt to where her balls was by my mouth. i was straight, i didnt want to have sex with a man.

I tried to fight but she forced my mouth close to her huge soft penis. Ashley snickerd and said, i didn't have time for any foreplay so your going to suck me till i get hard. i cloudn't stop it from happening with the gag holding my mouth open.

i could feel Ashley's penis massaging my tongue as she forced my head up and down her shaft. i felt her penis pulsing as it was getting bigger. she started to moan as my mouth was being filled by her fully erect penis. she started pushing harder and harder until i felt her penis go down my throat.

i couldn't breath as i felt her balls hitting my chin while she fucked my face. Ashley pulls my head up where i could get eye contact with her. i was just going to fuck your ass, your so good at deep throating that i am going to cum in your mouth.

i start to fight again, the thought of swallowing cum made me sick to my stomach. she finally forced my mouth on her huge erect penis again and didnt hold back. she pushed harder than last time. my throat was soar from her huge penis ramming it so hard.

Ashley started to shake and moan, i could feel her huge penis in my mouth pulsing more and she rammed her penis down my throat. i could feel the warm cum draining down my throat. she pulled my head up just in time, i felt like i was going to pass out from having my airway blocked.

Ashley laid there a minute and i rested my head on her leg. A few minutes passed and she got up and laid down on top of me. that was so amazing i cant wait to fuck your ass she whispered in my ear. she straddles my ass as i squirm. i don't know why your still fighting, Ashley laughes about.

You sucked my dick so good that i don't think we need lube. her penis was semi-hard as she started thrusting her dick up and down my butt crack while she shoves thr cheeks together. It was surprising how quickly she was rock hard again. Ashley leans down to my ear, this may hurt she says as she leans up and i feel her huge penis pushing against my butt hole.

Ashley struggled because her penis was too big for my ass. i struggled and kept trying to get loose. i felt my hole stretching but she was still struggling. all the sudden there was a shooting pain in my ass as the head pierced my hole.

Ashley laughes and says "im going to fuck your ass like you are a woman." She lays on me and i feel her slowly working her penis deeper in my hole. she starts thrusting her dick in and out, i was in so much pain i couldn't help but make noise. Ashley says "it's only half way baby wait until my dick is filling your ass."

she starts thrusting harder and harder while i squirmed in pain. I felt her penis go all the way in, it was so painful when my whole ass was being stretched by her huge penis. That's it baby, take it, your ass is so tight she says.

i could here her body smacking against mine as she started pounding my ass hard. i was moaning and could feel my penis getting hard. i felt like my body was betraying me because i didn't want this. she grabbed my shoulders and started fucking me as hard as she could as she started moaning. i felt like i was going to cum, i didn't know why but every time her dick went all the way in, i felt like i was going to cum. i wanted her to stop because i was in so much pain, i also wanted her to keep going because i was going to cum.

Ashley's huge dick was thrusting in and out of my ass so hard and fast that the neighbors could probably hear her body hitting mine. She started moaning and says "I'm going to cum in your ass." i could feel her big dick pushing deeper than ever while she yells in ecstasy. ai was almost there so i started pushing my ass back and forth, she noticed i wanted more and she started fucking me again.

i came so hard that i was shaking, when i finished i could feel another coming and this one lasted for atleast fifteen seconds. it was the best orgasm ever, i couldn't move and my ass hurt. she untied me and we laid together. Ashley says, you should come back next weekend and i will give you a new suprise.