All Comments on 'Surprise Date'

by Cloudzstrife

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

this was good, i would read more, and please make the next chapter(s) longer with more detail

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad at all, but you could use an editor. This is a pretty decent first try and I'd be interested to see more.

With some effort, you could definitely develop your skills on this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey Dickwad, there's a huge difference between a surprise date and being raped!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The amount of errors and poor editing made it painful to read, even though it's so short. Next time try to write with your hands, not your dick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun story but please edit it and fix the errors like "I" instead of I and the spelling errors. Still got me hard and waiting for "next weekend"

maxx308maxx30811 months ago

Might have been a good read but it was really tough getting past all of the glaring errors.

Proofreading and an editor would do wonders.

AgielAgiel11 months ago

YOU DON’T NEED an editor or a beta reader or someone to correct your spelling mistakes.

WHAT YOU NEED is someone to advise you. Someone who will read your first draft and suggest how you can improve it but not write it for you. Then make suggestions about further drafts. They’ll also sort out your spelling as you go along.

WHAT YOU DON’T NEED is someone to write it for you. The finished story wants to be YOUR STORY not someone else’s.

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

For me that was very hot. I ignored the spelling errors and enjoyed the basic story. I’ve been with a few transgendered women and totally enjoyed the sex with them. The last one was Summer. She was a hot black girl that was well hung. She had to be 10 inches and thick too. Unfortunately she was just too big for her to top me so I sucked er for about an hour. I knew her for 3 years before we had sex. I told her soon after I met her I wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The STORY gets a 4, the writing only a 2 .

Wonderful that you have so ,Uchiha opportunity to improve your writing, spelling, grammar, punctuation and whatever other techniques you did not pay attention to in school

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wowww... Awesome hot story. It kept me in the whole. Wish I finds a trans girl like her sometime soon followed by being tied up and fucked by her.... I love every detail of the story... Excited to read next part with the new surprise as told and would also love it if you may use SPH content. Very very excited for the weekend surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm definitely aroused now

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know that I would definitely like to be him

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stroke story. Sorry, lost interest in the first paragraph

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wrong category. This belongs in non-consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous