All Comments on 'Surprise First Anal Experience'

by BottomBoyUK

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Loved it - more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A very nice little story...

Sometimes, there's nothing better than a quick read and this "Quickie" was excellent.

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years ago

A nice little read, thank you!!

TeenTopTeenTopalmost 5 years ago
How nice!

A 21 year old guy gets cheated. His lover replaces a dildo with his real cock. But the bottom doesn't object. He is addicted. Please BottomBoyUK, tell us more episodes about your way to being a cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

It’s always nice to hear of a guy’s journey to becoming gay and for me it happened the other way around. I’m around David’s age and was slowly seduced by a lovely young man (and his amazing bum). I’d met him online and tried to resist my urges at first but eventually got more and more drawn in. Finally I found myself in his bed and deep inside him. From that moment I was hooked and I haven’t looked back since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First time for everything

Although it was originally involuntary, it was eventually excepted and now there is no turning back. You are just lucky he was disease free for you virgin taking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

I loved how you so readily adapted to being fucked by a real cock, a real man. My experience of my first time felt so amazing that I have continued to love a hard cock in my ass from that day forward for 26 years now. Instant addiction to cock is a real natural thing. I know I enjoy it, and I'm glad you do too. Reading your sweet story made me cum twice today. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's so liberating.

Looking up into the eyes of a mature gay man as he slides his cock into you for the first time is such a liberating feeling. Not only does it feel absolutely heavenly, but the realization that you too are undeniably gay is a beautiful thing. That moment of crossing over from being just curious, to accepting that you need another man's cock is blissful.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
First Time

I had been looking for someone to actually fuck me and my first time didn't come as a surprise, it was planned. All the physical feelings of having a real cock inside me was one thing, but the emotional side of it, actually being fucked by another guy and realizing that I could finally think of myself as truly being gay, and not just a wanna be, was too special to put into words. I know how you feel about being addicted. I love getting fucked as often as my buddy can get it up and wish I never had to spend a minute, day or night without his seed deep in my boycunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Similar story , I was a teen with a much older man , seduced me with toys first and surprised me with the real wopper Still like older gents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man that was great story i always wanted to feel a cock in me but never had the nerve to do it. I cannot find no one here in Orlando Florida to teach me or even do it to me i still have a virgin asshole. Any takers???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a good story.....I used toys to start with an older guy and that was fantastic just as you describe.

He also loved oral so it was always a "treat" to figure out what was coming and where!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous