Surprise From Your Loving Catgirls

Info
Enjoy a night with your harem and some sensual intimacy...
455 words
4.45
13.8k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actual Script Title: Your Loving Catgirl Harem Surprises You with a New Kitten to Play With

Buckle up. This is a long one, but oh so worth it.

You arrive home to your catgirl harem nearly jumping on you with excitement. They have a surprise: they've invited a new catgirl to live with them! With your consent, they introduce her to your home and, after working through how their dynamic will change, they enjoy a night of cuddling and playful intimacy.

Cast:

Sound Editor Extraordinaire is CyborgFairy is on Literotica

Demi is CatEyeSpecks is on Literotica

Mel is ResidentMadame is on Literotica

Mona is Addicted2UNow is on Literotica

Vale is OriginalSeeker (me!)

Characters:

Mel: The sultry one. She loves being seductive, teasing, and always gets what she wants. She tends to enjoy playing with her master but has the most fun with the others because no one should be left out of the fun.

Demi: The peppy fun one. She’s playful, silly, and loves ensuring everyone is having fun. She may seem a bit ditzy, but she’s quite smart, and highly empathetic. She’s encouraging and sweet and does her best not to pressure others into things they don’t want to do.

Vale: The tsundere one. She loves him deeply but hides it through irritation that he’s so needy. Although, she definitely wants him to initiate and doesn’t want to admit it and gets a bit jealous at times.

Mona: The quiet one, and new to the harem. She’s very shy, and has difficulty asking for things, and loves when others take control. She loves pleasuring others, and most of all, loves being cared for and praised.

**Creator Notes:**

The talent exhibited in this project is remarkable. Reddit user u/therealshawnalee wrote an epic script. u/cyborgfairy took 2.847e+9 bytes of data and with expertise and finesse transformed it into a coherent and sensuous richly immersive kitten harem.

Preparation for recording was arduous. The actors carefully read through the script and selected their character based on their personality. We researched catgirl images online and came up with visual inspiration. A sample voice trial was critiqued by people with penises for believability and hotness. Rehearsal was intense involving serious cat-like vocalizations lubricated with “beverages”. The final studio production was influenced by copious day drinking and way too much enjoyment of the craft and each other. The entire experience was so fun. Thank you all. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it.

SFX available at Freesound.org and used in accordance with Creative Commons Licensing

All characters 18+ This is a recording of pure fantasy.

Absolutely no portion of this audio may be reproduced, copied, or reposted ANYWHERE.

Your opinion matters. Please share it in comments!

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Two women - great, three- awesome, 4 or more, I'd be too wasted to be any good to them. But, hey, sigh me up anyway I still have a hard tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So amazing! Incredible production work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupendous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ONE OF THE BEST EVER !!!!

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousover 1 year ago

I would literally listen to the four of you read anything. The side effects of heart medications, instructions for adhesives, insurance coverage rejections. Literally anything and I would smile like a fool.

And this is so much better than any of those things. Thanks for getting bombed and making hot stuff. Catnip for all of you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

All in the Family Two siblings are alike in more ways than one.in Mature
Subby Secretary Submissive falls further under new couple's spell.in BDSM
Coming Out Party With help, mature couple fulfill their fantasies.in Mature
Welcome to the Group Amber joins our circle of intimate friends.in Mature
M.U.F.F. Pt. 01 A high school girl begins to develop a fascination with sex.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories