Surprise Fuck at a Roadside Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, oh that feels so good, I feel so full," you purr with satisfaction "so good, I am fucked completely," you laugh gently.

Moving back, I pull my still semi hard cock out, your pussy lips are red and swollen, and I can see the cum start to drip. Well actually it was pouring from your pussy and onto the ground. Your fingers reach underneath and into your throbbing pussy "oh baby, so much cum for me, I love how much you pumped in me, and twice in one go, impressive." Your soft voice sounds so sexy as you put your fingers in your mouth, licking the cum that was covering them.

I look round, the stranger had vanished, I hadn't even noticed him going. You turn and stand up, cum still dripping from your pussy. You take our hands and push them between your legs, "feel how much you filled me up babe". I can feel the cum dripping out of your pussy, mine and his. You push your cum covered fingers into my mouth, "see how we taste together," you purr, only I know it was more than just us two.

"We need to go," you say as you slip your skirt down. Quickly we head back to the car, the car park vacant, except for a few vehicles, including a blue van, with a guy stood next to it in white shorts, smiling and smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, look over there, is that the guy we gave a show too earlier," you ask, unsure if it was him.

"Yes, it looks like him," I respond, offering no other insight.

He sees us and waves. You wave back.

"Seems like a nice guy," you say, "bet he is horny, hope he gets to fuck tonight, little bit of a shame he didn't get here earlier, he could have watched us." You laugh quietly and wink at me.

"Would you not have been embarrassed with someone watching us?" I ask.

"Hey babe, I was that turned on he could have fucked me over that table in the woods."

"What, really?" I respond, acting surprised.

Smiling you say, "well maybe not, but who knows, would be a good fantasy to have though!"

12