Surprise Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First one side, and then the other. After I finished stroking each side with my tongue, I panted against her pussy.

I want her to be dying for it.

Her whole body was already twitching, and I could see wetness leaking out of her, but I held back. Next, I nipped at her outer pussy lips, sucking them ever so gently into my mouth, making sure they were soaking wet. Alternating between licking, sucking, and raining chaste kisses along each side of Anna's vagina, I couldn't get enough.

Feeling her hip jerks become more violent and hearing her sighs changing to moans, I groaned myself, knowing she would feel the vibrations inside her pussy and wanting her to know how much I was enjoying eating her out. Finally, grudgingly, I pulled back and moved my right hand to her pussy, skimming the hole with my middle finger, dipping in only to the first knuckle and then back to trace around the edge.

"Jesus Christ Emma! Fucking do it now!" And then a loud moan, almost a shout, when I slid my finger inside of her with a quick, almost violent motion. Then, ever so slowly sliding two fingers in and out of Anna's hot cunt, I placed my mouth over her clitoris with a groan.

I knew she wouldn't last long. I'd been teasing her pussy for a very long time and her clitoris was swollen against my tongue. I kept my entire mouth over her pussy, licking up one side of her inner lips, over her clitoral hood, and down the other before sucking very gently while flicking my tongue over her clit.

Anna's hips jerked with each stroke of my tongue. I alternated fingering her fast and deep and moving in slow circles while I followed the rhythm with my tongue. Her moans and groans grew faster and louder and I felt her hands on the back of my head, burying my face between her thighs.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhh..." Each movement of her hips was accompanied by a sound of pleasure.

I started licking her clit in long, wet strokes, still covering it completely with my mouth. Anna's smell and taste intoxicated me. I couldn't get enough of her. Whimpers and moans slipped from my lips while I devoured her.

Too soon, I felt her start to contract around my fingers, spurring me to push them hard and fast into her. I could hardly breathe as Anna's hands wound into my hair, shoving my face even deeper into her cunt as she jerked me back and forth.

"Suck! Oh, yes, suck my clit just like that!" Anna screamed. My lips created an "O" over her clit, creating suction as I stroked her with the flat of my tongue. I rode the wave with her, feeling her legs jerk spasmodically. My eyes drifted up over her flat stomach and bouncing breasts to see her neck arched and eyes squeezed shut as she moaned and gasped her encouragement from above me.

Finally, she released her death grip on my scalp and I removed my fingers from inside her pussy. My tongue started lapping her from vagina to clitoris in long, soft strokes to ease her down.

"Mmm... That was... Mmmm... Emma... You do love pussy, don't you?" She pet my hair as I continued to eat her out, licking like a cat with a bowl of cream.

"Mmmpf," I mumbled into her vagina, not wanting to stop.

"Whaaaa?!" I wailed as my face was jerked away from the treat laid out before me.

Suddenly I found myself sitting back on my heels, Jason's hand wound through both my leash and hair as he used the other hand to hold my head straight. I felt his long, lean body hot behind me and shivered when he growled in my ear, "I think Anna asked you a question Emma. Do you want me to make you stop eating her out? If you don't mind your manners, I'll make you go sit in the chair and watch while I fuck her without you."

His words made my entire body shake and I became intensely aware of how wet and horny I was.

"No Jason! I'm sorry! Anna, I do love pussy." I looked at her, eyes wild. "And yours is quite delightful."

Jason jerked my head back by my hair and nuzzled along my neck, creating more quakes in my body, before he nipped at where my neck meets my shoulder, biting firmly and sucking on that incredibly sensitive spot.

"Jaaayyyyson," I moaned.

"Mmm. I do love it when you moan my name like that." With that Jason pulled my arms behind my back and, before I realized what he was doing, snapped my cuffs together. My hips twitched and I rubbed my wet vagina against my heels, yearning for release. Jason chuckled. "Yes... I do think it's time your poor, sweet, neglected pussy got some attention. But I know how much you want to keep Anna happy. So you know what I want you to do?"

"No..."

"I want you to eat her out. And don't stop until I tell you to."

With those words, Jason grabbed the back of my head again and plunged two fingers inside of me as he shoved my face back into Anna's cunt.

Part 3

Anna's pussy muffled my shout of shock and pleasure.

Sweet Jesus!

There was just so... much that I couldn't hold it in. My back arched and my own pussy contracted around Jason's probing fingers. His other hand reached to pinch my left nipple; squeezing, pulling, releasing; squeezing, pulling, releasing. Gravity kept my face firmly planted between Anna's legs.

Mindless with lust my body jerked first in one direction and then another. Jason teased me further, his fingers lightly touching the edge of my soaking wet hole. The only way to fuck his fingers was to pump my ass even further in the air. With my hands tied behind my back, my face pressed harder into Anna's cunt. My need to breathe warred with the overwhelming desire to fuck myself on Jason's fingers.

"That's right, Emma, my little slut," Jason crooned. "Fuck my fingers. Eating that pussy has made you into such a little whore. You'll fuck anything I put near you. You're dripping everywhere. So sticky, so dirty." His other hand slapped my ass, hard.

"Oooohhhhhh!" The shout burst unbidden from my throat and my entire body quaked.

Gasping and moaning, I licked more frantically. I heard Anna groan and felt the vibrations of another orgasm travel along her body. More gentle, but longer than the last. I felt like I had run a marathon, my entire body taut and breathing in short huffs. I continued to lick, more gently and slowly, as she came down from the peak.

"Mmm... That's a good girl." Her hands stroked softly through my hair, the controlled motion contrasting starkly with my spasmodic jerking against Jason.

My entire body warmed at her praise and my head butted against her hands; I practically purred. "MMmmmmm."

I stopped only when her fingers drifted down to cover her clit and she shifted into a sitting position, leaving me staring up with my face covered in her cum, hair sticky and wild.

Jason spoke as he trailed wetness from my aching hole to my clit and stroked it with slow, pressured circles while he unfastened my wrists from one another. I immediately moved my arms to get better leverage and looked back at him. "I think that I'll make her cum now. What do you think, Anna? Has my slut done a good job eating you out? Good enough to cum?"

Anna looked at us with drowsy eyes, murmuring, "Oh yes... And I would quite enjoy seeing that."

"What about you Emma? Do you want to cum?"

I wanted to shout, YES, but quelled the urge. I knew he would want me begging.

Instead I stared into Jason's eyes, with the feel of his hands running slowly over my ass, up my crack, pushing into my pussy, pressing on my ass hole, "Yes, Jason." More pressure. "Oh! Yes, please make me cum. I need your cock, pleeease. Please!"

"Why do you want my cock?"

My body ran hot and I knew I had to be blushing head to toe. I closed my eyes and turned my face towards the mattress, "Because I'm a cockslut." I shivered.

The next thing I knew I was on my back looking up at Jason. He loomed over me, dark and tanned, and pushed my legs into a straight 'V,' holding them up on either side of his body as he leaned forward.

"Anna could you please fasten Emma to the bedposts?" His dick rested against my vagina. "Emma... I couldn't quite hear you. What did you say?"

"Ahhh." I bumped my hips up, trying to pull him inside me. "I said... I'm a cockslut." Louder this time, but fast.

"What? Anna, did you hear her?"

"Nope!"

"I SAID I'M A COCKSLUT!" I shouted and Jason's thick cock slid inside me, hard and fast. "Oooh... Thank you. Oh, thank you for fucking me!" I moaned and my hips bucked up against his thrusts.

Oh! Oh! Oh! That feels so... ooohhhhh!

My pussy contracted and my body bowed on the bed, eyes closed, with my arms stretched taut above me; mindless to anything but Jason fucking my brains out.

"Do you like that?" A voice whispered in my ear and my head jerked towards Anna, who quickly captured my lips in her own and reached to pinch both of my nipples. My body convulsed, and Anna's mouth caught my scream.

Jason chuckled, "That's right Emma, don't forget about Anna."

Anna drew away and placed her hands on either side of my face, forcing me to watch Jason plunging in and out. My orgasm, held back for so long, began to build very quickly and I whimpered, gasped, and cried out on each stroke.

The whispering continued in my ear, "Oh you are such a good pussy-licker. I'm going to have to come back for more of that. I bet you would like it if I used your tongue on my pussy again and again and again. A girl could get addicted. I wish I had a little pet like you at home to use whenever I want." One of her hands began trailing down my belly.

My mind raced.

Oh God. Please make me cum. The words, the fucking, the pussy-licking... Please.

Her fingers found my slick clit.

YES.

Moaning and gasping, my orgasm built, ricocheting between the feeling of Jason fucking and Anna slowly massaging.

"Look at you, tied up, my cunt juice all over your face while Jason uses your pussy. Such a whore. Yeah, you are." I gasped, my hips humped faster, and my shouts became louder, ripped from my chest as I felt the first tremors. Anna hissed in my ear, "Such. A. Total. Fucking. WHORE."

Ooohhh... Yeeeesssss.

I lost it. Screaming, bucking, it felt like my world was on fire. Just when I thought I was done, Anna pressed harder, kissed my temple gently, and Jason murmured, "That's right baby, cum for me, cum on my cock." And I was off again, coming down so slowly it felt like I would quake forever.

When I could see again, Jason was on top of me, not moving, and my hands were free. His voice was both tender and harsh when he said, "Turn over." My belly shivered, and I contracted around his cock. I turned slowly and got on all fours, already anticipating a nice, slow fuck. "Good. That's good. Did you enjoy that?"

"MmmmHMMM." I nodded vigorously and then, Oh Fu-

THWACK

My eyes jerked open and my hips jumped as the sting of Jason slapping my tender pussy lips registered. Then I was jerked back up on my knees again, his left hand tight against my throat. His other hand pushed my hips against his hard, sticky cock, moving them in tight, grinding circles. "When are you going to LEARN? When I ask you a question, you have to answer me."

He dragged me off the bed and I found myself sprawled on my ass on the floor, naked, blinking to clear my head from the pleasure cloud. My eyes traveled up Jason's long body, catching on his erection before meeting his eyes.

"I'm sorry! Yes, it was wonderful. So wonderful. Thank you." I scrambled to my hands and knees.

"Sit!" I stopped abruptly, sitting back on my heels. Anna's smug face appeared over the edge of the bed to watch us.

Why is she staring at me?!

I felt my body burn and then turn cold as I looked back and forth between them. The same sensation traveled through my pussy; contract, throb; contract, throb. Jason reached between my breasts and jerked on the leash, turning towards the sitting area. I started to stand. Jason's face was suddenly in mine and he growled, "Crawl."

Part 4

I felt Anna's eyes on my back as I followed dociley behind Jason. She remained sprawled languidly at the bottom of the bed with her head propped on her hands. I became hyperconscious of the way my body looked; my generous breasts hanging down, bare ass high in the air, crawling slavishly across the room. It both embarrassed and emboldened me. I ducked my head, letting my hair shield my face from her view, but purposely arched my back even more sharply and put a sway into my hips to emphasize the delicious curve of my spine and firmness of my ass.

Mmmm... Do you like that?

I almost looked back and stopped myself.

Eeeeh! So... brazen! You. Are. DIRTY.

I looked instead to Jason in front of me.

Now that's an ass.

Jason stopped when he reached one of the chairs, turning to sit down. He pulled me closer.

"Come here my sweet little slut. Put your mouth on my dick and suck me off until I cum. Make sure you show Anna what a good cocksucker you are."

Yes!

I moved forward eagerly, ready to devour every inch. Jason placed his hand at the base, pushing his penis down closer to my mouth. Just as I started to place my lips around the tip, he pulled it back up and rubbed it over my cheeks. "Mmmm..." I leaned into his cock, seeking it with my lips. He pushed it down for me, and, again, when I reached with my lips, I found it gone. I looked up, a frown creasing my brow and grunted my displeasure.

Jason chuckled, pushed down on the shaft, and used his other hand to shove my head down on the full length of him. "Mmmmph." My eyes rolled up and I moaned my thanks.

Finally. So hard and hot and deep.

I pulled back, using my hand to keep him near my mouth, and began licking with short, cat-like strokes, getting the entire length wet, from base to tip. At the tip, I lengthened my strokes and looked up at him while I licked him like a lollipop for a moment.

Best. Lollipop. Ever.

I closed my mouth over Jason's cock and used my mouth to rotate the tip around my tongue, while at the same time swirling my tongue around the tip. He groaned and I smiled inwardly. A smile of pure, smug, female delight at pleasuring my man. My inner sex goddess unleashed.

I heard Anna get off the bed and started to turn my head to see what she was doing. I was stopped short by Jason's hands on either side of my face.

"I'm not in the mood for your games tonight, Emma. Ignore Anna and suck my fucking COCK."

Ooohhhh.

Again, I found myself with Jason's dick down my throat and gasped and moaned around it. I worked my mouth up and down, spit allowing me to slide easily. At every upstroke I twisted my mouth in one direction, twirled my tongue in the other, and rubbed my tongue ring lightly over the tip. "Mmmm..." I groaned, the vibrations traveling through my mouth and chest. I moved my hand to grasp the base firmly and began using it to squeeze after my lips, stroking up and down in time with my sucking.

"Ahhh... That's right baby, use your hand. Tighter. Yesss."

That small praise made the pride unfurl in my chest again. I suddenly became aware of Anna's breath in my ear and the warmth of her body hovering near my back.

"You love cock just as much as you love pussy. Nice."

And then her breasts pressed firmly against my back, soft and warm, and she pinched my nipples hard. "Armmmph!" I moaned and started sucking faster in excitement.

Anna laughed in my ear, a husky rumble, and wound her left hand through my hair, pulling me off of Jason's cock to claim my lips with hers. "Mmmm..." And then she shoved my face down so hard that I gagged and my eyes watered. "Suck that cock like you mean it, slut."

She used her hand to move me up and down at the pace she dictated, often causing me to gag. My eyes watered freely and drool trailed down my chin. I began to feel self-conscious at how I looked, tears and spit and cum mixing on my face, when I felt Jason's thumb on my left cheek, trailing the path of the tears gently. I looked up to see him to find a look of rapture and ecstasy on his face.

"Jesus Emma, you're so fucking beautiful." He threw his head back. "Fuck!"

That moment, when tenderness and violence and filth and beauty all came together, brought me back from the precipice of doubt and I felt hotter than I'd ever felt before. More beautiful and more turned on. This was pure. Warmth seeped into every inch of my body.

Anna retreated, but I paid it no heed as I continued to work on Jason's cock. Then her hand reached between my legs from behind and I jerked in surprise before scooting them further apart to allow better access to my pussy.

"That's right, spread your legs. So wet."

Her fingers, now wet, traced a line from my soaking hole to my clit and back up, not stopping until she reached my ass. She used my pussy juice to moisten the tight rosebud before pressing lightly with her thumb, making me jump and gasp.

"Your asshole is really tight, dear, I'm going to have to loosen you up." She chuckled at my wanton bumping as I tried to show her with my body what I wanted, since my mouth was still occupied. "Oh I know what a dirty whore you are. I'll fill your hole. Not to worry."

I felt something wet trail down my crack and then one finger pushed slowly past the slight resistance.

Ohhh...

Jason put his hands on the back of my head and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "Slow down. I don't want to cum yet."

Anna worked her slick finger in and out, teasing the edge of my asshole.

That feels amazing. Mmm...

Then two fingers. I humped my hips against them, fucking myself on Anna's fingers while I slowly sucked on Jason's cock.

Oh man I wish she had a cock...

The thought came to me before I had even consciously realized it. But it was true. I wanted someone thrusting inside my ass so badly. I whimpered. The fingers disappeared. I jerked back and cried, "No, I didn't mean sto-"

My words died in my throat as I felt something bigger, and more firm, bump against my crack.

"You didn't mean what, Emma?" And then she was pushing the strap-on dildo inside me. Inch in, a little out, inch in, a little out. Her left hand was at my throat, her voice in my ear.

"Yes!" It came out as a shout. "Oh yes, fuck my ass, please!"

"You don't have to worry about that, dear. I'm going to."

And then she was inside my ass, pumping slowly. I looked up at Jason, my mouth agape, humping back at the woman behind me. He pulled my mouth back down on his cock and my pussy and ass contracted.

Oh. He's fucking my mouth. And she's fucking my ass. Oh. Oh. OH.

It was all so dirty, sandwiched between two pumping dicks. The pleasure from the ridged dildo built and as my sphincter relaxed I fucked myself on it harder and harder, grunting and groaning on Jason's cock.

Anna's body leaned over mine and her strokes became faster and more shallow so that she could reach to massage my clit. Her tongue played with my ear, her teeth nibbled on my neck, her breath hot on my cheek.

"You are the best little fucktoy I ever played with. You would let me do anything if I just kept fucking you. I'm going to make you cum while I fuck your ass and Jason fills your mouth. You've got my cum all over your face. I've never seen such a dirty slut before."

With every word I became more frenzied and my orgasm built at a dizzying speed. As I came closer and closer, I sucked harder and faster on Jason. His body started to jerk and I knew he was close too. Anna continued to whisper in my ear.

"You know what would be lovely... if Jason came on your face too. Oh, I would love to see you covered in both of our cums. You'd like that, cumslut."