Surprise Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jerked the pads of her fingers over my clit and pounded in my ass and I was cumming, screaming around Jason's cock. But then it was gone and I felt hot spurts of jizz fall over my lips, chin, and chest as I jerked and quaked on Anna's strap-on and fingers.

In the aftermath, Anna and I lay on the floor spooning for a moment, the dildo still in my ass. Jason remained sprawled in the chair, legs spread. None of us seemed able to move. Then I felt the dildo slowly slide out of me and Anna stared into my eyes for a moment before kissing my lips softly, lapping Jason's cum off of my lips and chin. Our tongues stroked each other tenderly and then we were giggling into each other's mouths.

"That was amazing Emma. You were amazing." Her hand traced my collar. "I am so glad that I ran into Jason today. So glad."

I just smiled, nuzzling under her chin before kissing again.

Jason joined us on the floor and we lazed there for a bit, a big puppy pile of spent passion, touching and giggling and reassuring one another that we were still people, and still cared.

Finally, Jason looked at me and raised his eyebrows in question, "Group shower?"

I grinned, "Group shower."

Anna laughed, "Oh definitely. Group shower."