All Comments on 'Surprise Honey Ch. 02'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RamsterdamRamsterdamalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Great story.

I hope you will write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

But you confuse me a little. The cook was Betty and now Jan.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Carl

Dad needs to tell carl hands off my daughter he doesnt know she is his daughter he knows her only as the name

Atlanta,Ga

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

One big nonsensical orgy, apparently the father doesn't care that some random guy is fucking his daughter (and how the hell did he pop up in the room without anyone noticing or minding), and seems almost disappointed it wasn't her giving him a blowjob.

If I were him I would definitely be bothered with what a slut his daughter is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some old, same old

Another worthless piece of drivel about a man with no balls being controlled by whores. I swear all the writers hear do is copy the same story and just change names and places of characters. The original author must have been a lesbian or a man with no sense of self worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and you lost me

sluts arent for sharing, especially daughters

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I thought the cook was Betty, so who’s Jan?

I thought the deckhand was an item with Carl???? Or whoever his name is.

The MC is an idiot who has lost control of everything. He deserves what should happen, that is being ripped off. But he won’t, as this tale slips into silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Wargamer, Jan was the sister from the story 'Catching Taboo' from Leenysman, the story where someone wrote about curious2c having a Triple Trouble story, which is what let me here. How they are doing that I don't know...

;-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story denigrated too much too quickly.

Chapter one, ok at a pinch.

Chapter 2 such a lousy storyline I will read no further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous