All Comments on 'Surprise Honey Ch. 06'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
SURPRISE MALE BLOW JOBS SHOULD COME WITH WARNINGS

iF YOU ARE GOING TO THROW IN TWO GUYS BLOWING EACH OTHER AT THE END, YOU SHOULD WARN THE READERS. YOU REALLY FUCKED UP A GOOD CHAPTER

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
gay sex

Why throw a gay guy in the group if he ever did that around me i would have thrown him off the boat !!A little fun is one but to put it into your mouth is over stepping the privileges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story in spite of

While I am not a reader of gay encounters I had no problem reading about the lesbian encounters and as much as 4 girls on 1 guy for 6 chapters at some point Carl had to be included in the mix. Besides it's only fantasy what I would do in the same situation is not the same as reading it lighten up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Double standards make me laugh.

Funny how guys are totally fine with bisexual women in these stories, but extremely offended and outraged by the same in men. Male-on-male doesn't exactly turn me on, but if it works for the character in the story it's fine by me.

For what it's worth, another well written chapter in this series -- a few grammatical errors, but nothing that totally pulled me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Damn i was enjoying this story up till the male bi BS. A guy brought up like Bill who just got over the incest guilt and now you throw in the bi BS is a little to much to believe he would have gone with that. I hope this doesn't repeat to much in following chapters.

TheBeckFactorTheBeckFactorover 13 years ago
Pretty nice.

Just watch your spelling. All in all, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too bad

It was a great chapter til you dropped that big surprise at the end which pretty much pissed me off and ruined it for me. gave it 1 star

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
okay, it's a fantasy

I admit I am having a problem with all the anal sex, anal to mouth, that is my level of cringing prude, not the author's problem. So far a clever rendition of a modern fairytale and yes I am making a punny about the M/M.

What is completely disconcerting about this story to date, is first the scene in the shower with three cohabitants? We have left behind fantasy and are on our way to surreal! Maybe, maybe three midgets, standing on each others shoulders, could fit into a small yacht's shower. But in the real world, on real yachts I've been on, forget about it. There is barely room for for one person to squeeze into and they wouldn't be big enough to play High School American Football or tall enough to play Junior High basketball.

The second totally unbelievable scene is the sex on the beach. Between the mosquitoes, the drilling gnats and the biting flies Alaskan beaches are a nightmare of bloodsucking vermin. These are the locations of all the anonymousie commentators breeding grounds.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Really?

You had to add a queer moment? I'll stop reading now thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WAY TOOOO FAR.

What the Fuck?

You have a Yacht full of sexy and super willing women. You don't bother to evolve the father daughter story, you don't bother to further the story of the Love between the main character and his new love OR decide if he is going to go down the permanent Polyamorous (a permanent Harem) when all of a sudden a non developed very minor (read NON EXISTENT) character Carl sticks his Dick in and creates male bisexuality into the mix. Are you going to throw scat, golden showers, beastialiti and futanari in it to keep this BS going...? You gotta draw the line somewhere!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Killed it for me 2

Dont like mc sharing his women..im not bi so bit with carl ruined the fantasy and stopped reading. Good story otherwise.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
So dumb.

Just a suck and fuck story. No plot line.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

No, did not like May being assfucked by Carl in front of Bill. He should’ve manned right there and then and stopped that shit, and the homosexual play of Carl and Bill turned me right off.

This tale of supernatural sexual athletes has gone as far as it can go.

Boredom is settling in.

2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous