All Comments on 'Surprise! I'm Gay & I Love It'

by creamstick

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SLUT BITCH

LOVE IT WOULD LIKE TO BE SOMEONES' SLUT BITCH

BarnoBarnoover 19 years ago
I like Carl

Carl is my kind of guy. Tall, black and loves mounting white guys. I wouldn't mind lying underneath that. Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It

Great story! I'd love to have a lover like Carl to dominate me and fuck my mouth and ass whenever he wanted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it as well

I too would love to have a nice looking black man dominate me and fuck me in such a glorious way. And to have his cum in my mouth as well as my ass? That would just fill my cup. Your one lucky man to receive such a fucking...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
would love black

i love the story would love to have a black man as my lover. i m married but just realized i love men especially black men. would love to be fucked by one and suck his nice cock. what ive realized im gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So fucking hot!!!!

Guess what I'm doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW - HOT!!!!

That waz amazing. I wish i had a black lover like him. I also wish he would dominate me, like you. Where hav u done it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

I am a married white man who craves a dominating black man like Carl. You captured my fantasy exactly. The thought off sucking a large black cock and then being impaled by it repeatedly is incredible. I am leaking precum all over the place as I type this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hotter than hot

i am a white male 46 yrs old an would like to suck a black cock an then fuck my white ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Would love to try

I am married and have thought about this. I would love to have a black man as my first male lover. Hopefully someday this will come true for me. If anyone would be willing to help pakmulatyahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I too realize that I'm gay

Your story is very much like my first time getting fucked - except the cock wasn't as big. I love how your story includes a lot of kissing, something that's missing in a lot of stories on literotica. The first time I was fucked I also wanted to be on my back with the guy kissing me while he fucked me. I loved it !!! We kissed forever and it was so hot, I told him I wanted him to be the first guy to fuck me. Since then, we do it all the time. While I used to think I was bi, I now realize that I only want to have sex with men. I love sucking cock and now that I've been fucked I want to be only with men. Thanks for your story - it really hit home with me. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Favorite Line...

Great story. I am totally infatuated with big dick black men and ever chance I get to be fucked by my lover I take. The line in your story "I am his total bitch and I love it" is totally how I am with my black stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nice story. I think that if you suck a cock and then get fucked by the same man the same night, you will never go back to women. I know that is what happened to me. I know I'm gay and love suckin cock and being fucked. I have been the main attraction at some gang bangs and loved it. Nothing better than a cock in your mouth and another in your ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i am totlly gay

several months ago I went to adult book store to watch some movies was not many people there. there was a black man watching also. when the movie ended he go up to leave and I saw he hard a hard on. I ask him if he wanted me to take care of his hard on with a bj. he lead me into a room I proceeded to suck his beautiful cock he was so turned on that he cum real fast. this was first time that I ever suck a black cock and I LOVED IT. he had a big load of cum which I swallowed ever drop. his was the biggest cock that I have ever sucked believe me I have sucked quite a few. I love sucking cocks and swallowing cum. am a cock and cum junkie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your story brought back the wonderful memory of my first time having sex with a man. Even the part when Carl told you he knew you were gay. When I took the guys cock into my mouth, I realized that I was going to suck many cocks. I told the guy howuch I liked it and he asked if I wanted to suck more cocks that night. I said yes so he called some of his friends and I sucked 4 other cocks. I was so hot for cock that when he said he wanted to fuck me, I said okay. Like Carl in this story, he took his time. I loved having a cock in my ass fucking me. I knew then that I was gay for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love giving

I sucked this guy till he came and I loved it. It is so hot making a man cum. We have been fooling around for 3 years. I got tested just to be sure. I would never jump around though. He's prominent business owner in town. Never in a million years would I of thought I like to suck cock but I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hidng as a gay...

Would love 2 have as many people as possible call me about my situation...I love nasty talk someone who can get real dirty maybe i can get some calls.516 595-5038 ok wish me luck....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes, yes and yes...

OMG.... I love absolutely everything about this story. In fact after reading it, I felt as if Creamstick knew me and was writing my autobiography. My beautiful black boyfriend and I have been living together for over a year and after our first weekend together he has owned my heart, mind and soul. I do ANYTHING he wants and yes I truly know what it's like to be royally fucked by two sex crazed black men. My boyfriend is loving and very passionate but his younger brother is a fucking big dicked animal and when they are finish with me over a full weekend I usually need a week to recover but after a days rest my baby has me on my back, legs spread, joyously taking his 9" of beautiful black cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous