Surprise in King's Park

Story Info
A high school senior has a dream date with his crush.
3.1k words
4.02
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, with hair as pretty as yours, I'd need to check to see if you really ARE a guy."

At the sound of my phone's sharp ding, I rolled off of my bed in a rush. I nearly tripped over myself as I retrieved my phone from my desk, opening the message marked from "Clarissa". Hastily, I typed my reply.

"I could send you photo evidence if you want."

I hesitated as my finger hovered over the send button. Is that what she was hinting at? She had been passing me subtle signs for the last two days, but nothing that left me such an easy opening. As well as our flirtation had been going, I still felt uncertain. Clarissa was a different kind of girl. She maintained an elegant composure, and her words always seemed carefully constructed. She was definitely well-read.

She gave me her number at the end of Algebra 2 last Friday, saying she wanted me to entertain her over the weekend. Her assigned seat being directly in front of mine, we chatted daily in class. I would do my best to make her laugh, often when the class was supposed to be silent. I would feel especially accomplished when the teacher would chastise her for disrupting the class, not knowing that I was the one who caused her outbursts.

We'd been texting frequently over the last week. Jokes, flirtation, a few discussions about our favorite books and shows, etc. The last few days our topics had become vaguely sexual, with aforementioned hints leading to nothing, until now. The last message I had sent her, I asked if I was the funniest guy she knew. With her reply being so obvious, I knew that I had to make my move.

It took about 27 seconds from me taking her bait until I heard another sharp ding.

"Nah, that kind of evidence could be easily faked. I need to do an in-person inspection to really be sure."

Holy fuck. She skipped right past the stage I was expecting and gunned straight for the goal line. My chest pounded so hard I nearly dropped my phone as I fumbled to set up a time for us to meet up.

We agreed to hang out at King's Park. Seeing as how her mother was always home and I lived with my adult sister, we needed somewhere public. King's Park was perfect, isolated between two sparsely populated neighborhoods and an old country road, with deep tree lines on all sides.

The day was overcast, just chilly enough to keep the crowds away but still be tolerable. Not even the wind was enough to keep two horny teenagers from meeting at the overgrown parking lot. I had walked here, but she lived farther away and had a bit of a drive. Clarissa stepped out of her car and made my heart nearly explode as I eyed her top to bottom.

Her long straightened black hair blew in her face as she threw her flip flops on the ground and slid her feet into them. While she was pushing her hair out of her face, my eyes darted to her bare feet as they had a million times during class. Her toenails were painted, alternating black and red, leading up her smooth pale legs to her tight denim shorts. She had a modest ass, not huge but definitely not flat, curving perfectly up to her medium sized mounds outlined by her gray turtleneck sweater. They had to have been B cups, on the smaller side but still very noticeable. As soon as her face was visible she locked her sharp gray eyes with mine.

"Sorry, I kinda bummed it today. Didn't think you'd mind on a Saturday"

She was so full of shit. Her eyebrows were arched, framed perfectly over her eyes in a way that definitely wasn't natural, eyes that were outlined by dark red eyeliner. Judging from the makeup, hair, and jewelry, she had definitely put in some effort.

"If I minded you being a bum, I wouldn't sit next to you in class."

She punched my arm hard enough to make me jump a little, snickering quietly in her adorable way. We continued poking fun at one another while walking the trails. I gave her my jacket when she complained about being chilly, while also trying to comprehend why she wore tight shorts and flip flops on such a day. Even though I knew the answer, the view was making my mind hazy.

Eventually we sat across from each other at a picnic table. Our conversations were fairly mild, until she randomly switched her tone and stated:

"You know, prettyboy, I'm still expecting the proof your promised."

I went quiet as her firm request was accompanied by a light pressure upon my leg. I looked down and she had her bare foot on my foreleg underneath the table. She gently tracked it up and down my leg, slowly, as I became frozen with both nerves and arousal.

"I know what you're into. You think I haven't noticed you staring every day I wear sandals? I'm not stupid."

She must have noticed the shock on my face. And shocked I was. She had noticed? I didn't want her to think I was weird. Foot fetishes are not normal, and people with odd kinks are something we'd turned into something of an inside joke. My dick, semi-hard just from being near her, retracted somewhat from my nerves.

"Relax, dumbass. I think it's cute...I've never been with a guy with that kink before."

Her comforting tone left me feeling relieved. But the second part of her sentence left me a little anxious. How many guys had she been with? She may have been an alternative sort, but she was still gorgeous and definitely had knowledge about sex. More knowledge than mine, I was certain. But that just meant the experience I was about to have would be more enjoyable.

Back to my normal level of confidence, I shot her a witty retort.

"Me neither."

She laughed quietly again, stopping the advance of her naked foot momentarily. Just when I thought I had a second to breathe, she put her opposite foot on my other leg before she ran her first foot up my inner thigh. My balls tightened and I felt warmth run through my entire lower body, but as her foot approached my genitals I felt a second panic.

My penis was mostly retracted. Even though my dick and balls were so sensitive I felt like I could blow my load at any moment, my anxiety prevented me from actually maintaining an erection. I had always had underdeveloped genitalia, but when rock hard I at least felt like I was passable. Not now.

Trying to buy myself some time, I grabbed her approaching foot. It was inhumanly soft. I had touched girls before, I knew how much lotion they used and how their skin felt. But this was another level, especially for feet.

Thinking quickly, I began giving massaging her foot gently. Rubbing the sole with my thumbs, I worked my way up and down, trying my best to distract her by making her feel good. It seemed to work as she let out a soft, relaxed moan.

She put her other foot in my lap after a while and I worked at that one too, all the while trying to will my sleeping member to grow. I was extremely mentally aroused but, infuriatingly, it would just not cooperate.

Clarissa seemed to relax into a different state of mind, her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head. Finally she spoke.

"Holy shit, how did you get so good at that?"

Again, thinking quickly, I decided I needed to take this opportunity to take this encounter to another level.

"Come with me, and I'll show you what else I'm good at." I said, gently moving her feet off of me and standing up fast enough to give me a slight head rush. I grabbed her hand and she excitedly followed me as I led her to through the gate to the walled tennis court. No one would be able to see us here, not that there was anyone around to see.

As soon as we got inside she pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me with her lips, which also were inhumanly soft. We made out aggressively, running our hands along each other's bodies. As I felt her up, grabbed her perky behind and ran my hand along her side, I thought surely I would be hard by now.

Still nothing. Fuck.

She stopped and put her hands on my shoulders, looking me up and down with sharp grey eyes that seemed to be trying to pierce my clothing.

"Time for the presentation of the evidence," she said, tantalizingly.

"Not quite yet. I told you I had to show you what else I was good at."

I spun her around and put her up against the wall. I kissed my way down her neck as my hands felt for her shorts. I hooked my thumbs in between her panties and her skin, grabbing her clothes tightly.

In one swift motion I dropped to my knees and tugged her shorts and underwear down with me.

Before my eyes was her bare pussy, completely hairless, flushed red with color that contrasted with her pale skin. It seemed to be blushing at me, a thought I found amusing. Sparing no time, I moved my mouth to her sex, kissing around passionately. I opened my mouth and my tongue found her clit immediately.

I was surprised at how warm it was. I ran my tongue around it in circles, up and down, reacting to her every twitch and moan. I took it into my mouth and sucked on it gently as she put one hand on my shoulder and grabbed a fistful of my hair with the other. I kept working at it, grabbing her ass with both hands and forcing her into my face. I felt so amazing giving this girl I adored so much pleasure, I totally forgot about my little problem.

She convulsed faster and faster and her moans, just like her laugh, were both hushed and adorable. She grabbed my hair with both hands now and pulled tighter and tighter until she let out one single sharp "OH!" that sealed the deal.

Letting out a deep sigh of satisfaction, Clarissa released her tight grip on my hair and slowly sunk to the ground, her back sliding against the wall. She came to rest her bare ass on the ground, not even bothering to pull up her shorts, which hung around her right ankle. As her breathing went back to normal, she gathered herself and looked at me with a fire in her eyes I had never seen before.

"It's my turn."

She shot up from the ground and put her left foot on my shoulder, pushing me firmly on the ground so that I ended up laying on my back. I couldn't take my eyes off of her exposed pussy long enough to resist or even think straight. By the time I realized what was going on, she was squatting over me, unbuckling my belt. She tried pulling my pants off but struggled, and I was so aroused I forgot about my earlier problem. I couldn't think to do anything but help her undress me.

In her rushed excitement she pulled my pants and underwear all the way off me, and then threw them forward over my head. My eyes flew to my dick in a panic, only to be relieved as I saw it it sticking up rock hard in the air. I was on display, at full mast. I was saved.

Or so I thought.

"What the fuck?"

Her smile, her intoxicating smile, went wider than I had ever seen. Standing half naked over me, she had her eyes fixed on my crotch. She stared silently for what felt like eons, not even looking at me, her wide smile unbroken.

And then she started laughing hysterically.

I looked down and felt so embarrassed. I knew it was small but I hadn't expected such a harsh reaction. In my albeit limited sexual experience, I had never had this happen before. I also felt the cold on my testicles and realized they had shriveled up drastically.

"Is that really your penis? Also...where even are your balls?"

She knelt down and grabbed my shaft with one hand, squeezing it hard enough to almost be painful. It felt wonderful though, and my body jerked in response.

"Oh my god, you are actually rock hard. That's even more pathetic. Now it makes sense, how good you are with that tongue."

I was dead silent with embarrassment but more aroused than I had ever been in my life. The normally quiet, refined Clarissa had revealed her wild side. Her tone was so much more confident, even challenging. I would never have guessed her to be so brutally honest.

"It's okay, though. You're still cute as hell. Even though I was really looking forward to being railed hard by you, we can still have some fun."

Not taking her eyes off of my lower body, she raised her left foot and gently placed it on my genitals. With my penis pushed back against me and my balls shriveled from the cold, her foot easily covered the entirety of my male organs. When she noticed this, she laughed again.

She smoothly began rocking her foot back and forth, sending shock waves of pleasure through my whole body. She played with it almost like a toy, moving it around, pressing down on it, grabbing the tip with her toes. I felt so dominated, this beautiful girl, naked from the waist down, towering over me against the backdrop of the overcast sky, laughing at me and using me as her plaything. So much different from the composed and sophisticated Clarissa I thought she was.

I was so worked up and aroused I finally gained the courage to try and take back control.

"I can still rail you hard if that's what your heart desires."

She let out a sharp laugh and moved moved her foot onto my face, pressing my my mouth lightly with her sole. As much as I loved having her beautiful foot in my face, I immediately missed the feeling of it on my cock. She snickered again.

"That was a good one! If I wasn't looking directly at your lack of manhood, I'd definitely say you're the funniest guy I'd ever met."

That one stung. The spark that ignited this whole flame. She had wanted proof that I was a man, and despite my rock hard penis sticking up to the sky, she hadn't found it. I felt degraded. And confused. Because despite the embarrassment and nerves and humiliation and inadequacy of my exposure, I fucking loved every minute of it.

"You did such a good job earlier, I think..."

For the first time since Clarissa had been overtaken with her wild side, she hesitated slightly in her usual way.

"I think I'd like to let you try."

She laid down on top of me, her warm body pressed against mine. My heart fluttered as I was momentarily taken by a feeling strangely non-sexual. It felt so wonderful having her so close to me.

We started making out again, and somehow she managed to lift my shirt up over my head. I was now completely naked in a public park, having been totally dominated by such an intelligent and unique girl. I had such a huge crush on her and, unbelievably, it had led to an encounter beyond my wildest dreams.

After some more kissing, she rolled on her back and spread her legs. She enticed me to come closer, and for the first time I was the one on top of her. Passionately we made out, lost in our own world of wonder, feeling one other, our connection resonating mentally and physically. Finally, I could take no more and I slid inside her.

The warmth was unbearable. Warm, and wet, and...big? It felt like I was trying to patch a pothole with a piece from a jigsaw puzzle. I froze, the shock of this sensation almost ending this journey before it began. She let out a giggle, but our beautiful connection was uninterrupted as I thrust into her. Short, quick thrusts as she kissed my neck, chest, and cheeks, running her hands everywhere she could reach as I breathed heavily.

It was impossible for me to last long. She was too perfect and I was too aroused. I pulled out at the last moment, just too late to control it, and I shot my load all over the outside of her pussy and her inner thigh. The orgasm hit me so hard I felt barely conscious. I was seeing stars and the world was spinning.

Meanwhile, she was failing to contain her quiet laughter.

"I didn't even know you were inside me, and now you've gone and blown all over me." She sighed, but she hadn't stopped smiling.

"You really didn't feel anything?"

"Well...I felt you poke the tip inside me. But I thought you were just teasing me. Also...I was kind of lost in the moment."

She paused, and we locked eyes in a stare of mutual understanding. Even if it was short, we shared the sentiment that we had bonded in a way neither of us could quite comprehend. And in her own way, she enjoyed it as much as I had. I lost myself in her mystical grey eyes, framed in red, until she spoke hesitantly in her usual manner.

"I really like being close to you."

"I really like being close to you," I echoed her words breathlessly. We held each other for a blissful amount of time in the grass.

"I want you to try again sometime. But for now..." She looked at my now-limp penis and chuckled again.

"Take that pathetic thing home. I'm late getting back and my mom might kill me, depending on her mood."

We dressed hurriedly and held hands as I walked her to her car. Showing no hesitation, she pulled my head in for a long, deep kiss before getting in her car and leaving the lot. I watched her go without moving until she was completely out of sight before I limped home, overrun with emotions.

Why had I enjoyed that so much? The humiliation, the exposure? I liked her so much for who she was, and she made me feel so...different, sexually. I was so worried I wouldn't be good enough, and yet I was and wasn't at the same time.

As I laid on my bed and collected my thoughts ,I took comfort knowing that this would be far from the last experience I would have with Clarissa. We talked about books for a few hours until she sent me a thoughtful goodnight text.

"Goodnight, loser. 8=D <3"