All Comments on 'Surprise Nude Day at The Spa'

by DirtyGod18

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not really a story. Certainly not a LW story. Two married sluts go to the spa and get fucked. That's it. The end. A complete waste of time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating ass whores. Hopefully they will be found out and pay the price.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Men are called masseurs.

They should send their husbands and tell them it's okay to have fun with the masseuses.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

It’s time for some lesbian action from these two.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 3 years ago

A masseuse is NOT a posh name for a masseur.

A masseuse is a LADY masseur.

BTW, where was the story?

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Both cunts need to return home and proudly show their husbands a baby bump in a few months

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 3 years ago

Masseuse is female, masseur is male.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Fetish author slithers over from lesser site to add his pollution to the LW dump.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. This category isn't my usual cup of tea but the story was well written and erotic, with the women's temptation being obvious. The question of how they (and possibly their husbands) deal with the result would have added a good bit to the tale and might have made it feel more complete. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This is not the place

You and a lot of others, keep wanting to push your stuff on LW's

Wasting your time and ours. Publish elsewhere.

'

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

His dick was deep, dark brown in color, huh? Way to pull the chains of the mostly white readers that the masseur is black. After all, in LW, the only greater insult to a married man than his wife getting fucked by someone else is his wife getting fucked by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fetish garbage. One Star.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely and utterly stupid. By stretching the imagination the spa day could possibly be accepted, but then to have an unsolicited sexual grope session, followed by unprotected sex with complete strangers purporting to be professional masseuse is in the realms of lunacy.

colin23colin23almost 3 years ago

A masseuse is female. The male equivalent is a masseur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous