Surprise Party Ch. 09

Story Info
Guest #7 is joined by a returning guest.
1.4k words
4.33
2.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shudder and squirm against the restraints with those words. You watch my tits jiggle as I struggle. You also notice the shiny juices leaking out of me, mixed with the last load just pumped inside of me, in anticipation of your cock. You begin to stroke your cock as you take in the view. Slowly sliding your length along my slit, my juices coat your entire length. While I still can't see, I can feel your girth, "Fuck, that's a massive cock," I say under my breath.

You chuckle, "You feel that baby? Think you can handle that?" A bit giddy, "Only one way to find out..."

I feel the restraints on my ankles loosen, "I think it's time we get some more of that phat ass of yours." You grab onto my thighs and roughly flip my entire body in one swoop. My feet crash to the floor for a split second before you grab onto my hips and force me further up onto the bed onto my hands and knees. Even more pushing, you climb up onto the bed behind me, my head finally finding its way to the pillow. You grab the rope tied around my wrists and pull it loose enough to unhook one of my hands. You grab the back of my neck and pin it down, grabbing my arms and forcing them behind my back. You take the rope that was originally tied around my wrists and tie my arms together, keeping me in the proper position with my ass in the air.

You smack my ass and watch it jiggle, a pink handprint left on one of my cheeks. You smack the other and begin to roughly fondle my ass. You spread my cheeks to get a good view of my holes ready for use. My tight asshole pulses as you slide your finger into my pussy and back out to taste. "You're so wet and needy... just begging for a fat cock." You line your cock up at the entrance of my vagina and slam your fat cock into me at full force pushing me into the pillow as I yelp.

My tight pussy feels so good wrapping around your huge cock. I'm moaning loud, the pillow muffling my screams of pleasure. Your massive cocks is stretching my hole more than any of the others have tonight, "Ngh...you fat cock feels so good." You grab onto my hips and pull me back into you. I grab at the restraints around my wrists to get leverage as you plow in and out of me. My swollen cunt squeezes around you as I try to muffle my moans in the pillow.

"Hey, man! Get over here and get that cock in her mouth, looks like she needs something to shut her up," you say to who knows. Someone else comes up to the head of the bed and grabs my arm. This surprise guest, 'Watcher?' yanks me over to the side of the bed allowing my face to turn out towards him, his stiff cock bobbing in the air directly in front of my face. I can smell the arousal swirling around it, begging for a hole. It's not my man, 'I know his scent. It smells familiar though, another cock from earlier?' My thoughts again interrupted by the familiar-smelling cock being pushed into my mouth.

Your powerful thrusts force my mouth down his shaft, his cock now deep down my throat. Drool starts to drip down my chin while grool drips down my legs. You spread my ass cheek and spit onto my asshole. You begin to rub it in with your thumb as you continue to fuck my pussy. Wanting more of a hold on me, you slide your thumb into my asshole and use it to pull me back into you. I gasp as I choke and gag on his cock down my throat. All my moans and groans are muffled by his cock as he fucks my throat.

A few more pumps, my muffled screams ringing in your ears, "Holy shit baby I've gotta slow down or I'm going to blow my load in this tight little pussy." I whimper and whine, trying to pick up my head enough to drop the cock so you can hear my pleas, "Don't stop...mmm...I need to feel you insi...*glug*" I was interrupted by his cock plunging back into my mouth.

You can't hold off any longer and you pull out, your cock sways in the air, hovering over my ass as you take a few deep breaths and let your cock calm down. I whimper as my pleasure and desires are ripped out of me. This frustration is quickly replaced by other feelings of desire. You smack my ass, spreading my cheeks apart to see my gaped cunt and now spit-covered asshole. You fondle my ass and begin to taste all the mess you've caused. My moans slip around the cock in my mouth as he holds himself balls deep, only pulling out to let me breathe before plunging back in. The room fills with my gurgles as I groan as I'm being used on one end and pleasured from the other.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and begins to pump his cock in and out, forcing my head to bob back and forth until he pulls me face back. One hand still wrapped around my hair, the other aggressively jerks his own cock as he grunts and spews his entire load all over my blindfolded face. I stick my tongue out to taste all I can as I catch my breath and moan from your tongue exploring my other holes. He walks out of the room and down the stairs to leave me with you and whoever else is in the room as I still have no way of knowing just how many are now watching the show live on the bed that is now a stage.

You decide to be the first of the night to use and fill my final hole. You spread my ass and line up your cock. Not hearing any argument from me or my guy in the corner, you begin to press the head of your cock against my puckered hole. I pull at my restraints and groan on the cock in my mouth. You continue to pump, just the tip at first as you work your length inside of me, "Fuck...your ass is so tight..." I whimper a bit as the pain turns into pleasure. You pick up the pace as your orgasm begins to build back up, even faster than the first. You've been dying to fuck my ass all night and now that you're getting the chance, you need release.

"Oh fuck...I'm about to shoot my load deep into your ass... and you can't do anything about it." You begin pounding even harder, reaching the tip of your dick inside my tight hole, opening me up for a massive load. I scream in pleasure as you ram into me, my ass smacking against your pelvis with each thrust. I pull in all the restraints as my body spasms from the shock. I feel your cock throb deep inside of me as you grunt, your cock spewing rope after rope deep inside of me.

You slowly pull out and admire my used up pussy as your cum gushes out of it and down my thighs. "Thanks for the fuck you little slut. I better get back to that party now." You leave me squirming as you clean yourself off and walk out of the room. I hear him get out of his chair, close the door, and make his way over to me. He undoes all my ties and removes the blindfold. He begins to use a rag to clean up all the mess everyone left. He kisses me on the forehead, "You're such a good girl...I'll give you a choice. Do you want your well-deserved orgasm now? Or should we go down and join the party so you can potentially meet the cocks that used you tonight?" After some thought, I couldn't help but want to keep everything a mystery. I don't need to know who...just that it was amazing. I hope I get to be a blindfolded free-use hole again soon! Plus, I can't turn down or deny the crowd downstairs a well-deserved orgasm!!