Surprise Party Ch. 08

Story Info
Guest #6 and then I get to cum.
1.4k words
4.43
3.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I don't have a cock to attend to as the next one makes its way up the steps, I finally have a chance to process all the new information and realization of what is happening. Somehow, everyone at the party downstairs can see me being used. They can see what an easy-access cock-hungry slut I am. While my stomach is in knots, I can't help but feel more aroused than I ever thought possible. My whole body begins to tingle, goosebumps covering my skin. I've never really been into degradation or humiliation but as I lay here, covered in strangers cum, holes exposed to be used as a useless fucktoy, I need more...

He gets up out of his chair in the corner and makes his way over to me once more. He takes a second to examine my body, gently scooping the mix of juices dripping from my pussy, "I told you you would enjoy yourself." He removes the blindfold and looks deep into my needy and watery eyes. He cleans up my make up and wipes the cum and slobber from my cheeks and chin. As he does, I take this opportunity to look around the room and see if my suspicions were right...I was. There are two different cameras that I can see. One is up on the headboard, angled directly down at me in the middle of the bed. The second is behind him, on a tripod in the corner of the room right by his chair.

Seeing the realization in my eyes, he kisses me passionately on the lips, down my neck and to my earlobe. He nibbles softly then whispers, "Yes...they are watching live downstairs...they really seem to like you, but who could blame them." He smiles and chuckles a bit and I flash an eager smile, suddenly very pleased with myself. He brushes my hair behind my ear, "You've been such a good girl and I think you deserve a reward. Stay denied for the duration of the next guest and you can cum for me." A huge smile shoots across my face, "Then what are we waiting for!?" He reaches over my head and pulls the blindfold back over my eyes and makes his way back over to his chair. A set of footsteps make their way closer and through the door, still wide open. I'm squirming just slightly with all the excitement and anticipation, not knowing what he has in store for me.

You take a swig of your drink and place it on the side table. You strip completely naked, cock already stiff from watching downstairs. I lay exposed and leaking as I await your first touch. Stepping down towards the foot of the bed where I'm still spread eagle with my legs still tied up to the bedposts, you graze my body with your fingertips. I squirm slightly and feel chills as you explore my body, just barely touching my skin. You begin rubbing tight circles around my pussy lips and folds, pressing your thumb over my asshole to apply pressure. Kneeling on the bed between my legs, you spread them open wider and tighten the ropes keeping my pussy exposed. You nibble both of my inner thighs, working your way closer to my pussy. On the soft sensitive skin at the crease of my thigh and pussy, you bite gently and then lap your tongue over the slight bite marks.

You run your tongue up my right thigh and turn your attention to my clit. With your fingers, you massage and press my lips into my clit as your tongue traces up and down between my slit. I begin to hump my hips, trying to get more, loving your tongue dancing around my folds. You give my clit another flick, as you begin to stand up. Looking down at me, still squirming against my restraints, you like your fingers and taste my juices. You spit onto my pussy and begin to glide your fingers between my folds once again, just a little more.

Removing your hand from between my legs, you lean over me, sliding your juicy fingers over my lips. They part and I take them into my mouth and suck them clean. I feel your stiff cock resting on my pelvis, your balls pressed against my pussy. I lay there helpless and just wanting more. My pussy gushes at just that thought of having another stranger's cock slide into my pussy. Your cock so close starts to drive me crazy as I continue to squirm and whimper.

You stand back up and grab a hold of the ropes around my ankles. You rock your hips dragging your cock back and forth between my lips, the tips flicking over my clit with each hump. "Damn... your cunt is soaked, I think you are almost ready for me..." You grab the base of your cock and thump your head directly on my clit a few times. Letting it rest there, you lean forward again, reaching up my body to grope my tits, jiggling them together and then pinching and flicking my stiff nipples.

Feeling your cock throb between my legs, so close yet nowhere near my entrance. I really begin to whimper now, "Please...I need you inside me!" You pull at my nipples until they pop from your grasp. We hear more erupts from the party, "Fuck her!" "Spank her for begging!" "Make her beg!" My heart begins to pound, "It's begging to be filled by another stranger's coc..." Before I can finish the last word, you thrust your cock, balls deep. I gasp as my body tenses against the restraints. The wet heat inside of me squeezes around you as your thumb rubs circles into my clit. I squeal and then moan with each thrust as all the gentleness and teasing disappears. You have abandoned the thought of teasing me and moved on with the intention to get off using my open holes. You lean deep into me, pushing my legs further up, folding me up and pulling the slack out of the ropes. My pussy tilts up and my tits become framed by the back of my thighs. You take long powerful strokes, pulling all the way out and driving all the way in with your balls slapping against my asshole. You pause, buried deep inside of me, your pelvis rubbing against my clit. I can feel your cock twitching inside my swollen walls as you try to pull back a bit so you can continue to use me.

You stand back up, letting my legs relax back up towards the bedposts. You slowly pull your cock out of my tight slit and rub my cock head against my clit. I groan in absolute pleasure as your sloppy mushroom tip flicks my swollen clit close to the edge. Without any warning, you suddenly plunge your entire length deep into my pussy. I squeal and clutch onto the sheets under me to keep myself from tipping over. My pussy basically gushing as my juices are forced out of me, your cock taking up the entire space between my walls. I start screaming in pleasure as your cock pounds into me again and again and again.

You grab ahold of my thighs and pin them by my sides using your full weight, forcing my pussy to open up even more. Using gravity as your momentum, you begin to swing your hips, your cock nearly fully out and thrust back into me, balls deep and smacking into my body. Your breathing picks up and your balls tighten as cum begins to travel up from your balls. I keep hold of the sheets and start to scream as you treat my pussy like a useless fucktoy whose only purpose is to get you off.

One final pump and you can't hold back any longer. You drive your cock as deep as it'll go and release your load inside of me. You groan with each pulse of your balls and cock, sperm coating my insides. A few secondary pumps to ease the last few drops out of your cock and you pull back to see the aftermath. I begin to catch my breath as you rub my clit with your thumb, coaxing some of your seed to drip out onto the bed below me.

I hear you step off to the side where your clothes are but I don't hear you putting them back on. Before I can figure what might be happening, I feel a hand grope one of my tits and twist my nipple. I yelp and my breathing quickens in confusion. This new mystery hand slides down my belly and up to my thigh as I feel another cock hover over my clit, "We're not done with you yet..."