Surprise Pick Up at the Club

Story Info
Mostly straight woman gets flirted with by a younger lady.
1.9k words
4.37
14.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie sent Jackson a message, Laura wants to go out tonight. I might even learn some things. Intrigued Jackson replies, Oh? She wants to go to a club, but it's bdsm night. Jackson replies, Thought that wasn't your thing? Susie chuckled softly, he knows me so well and replies, it's not, but never hurts to learn things.

Yet another thing the two have in common, they never mind learning and appreciating things, even if they aren't into it.

I've got a little yet before I have to go, Suzie sends. So the two keep generally talking about everything and anything. Suzie sends a picture of tonight's outfit, Jackson replies, you're so sexy you'll be fighting people off. Maybe Laura will want you to tie her up later, he teased. He knows Suzie is not really bisexual, but has played with women before. She probably will, Suzie responded, oh my, is all Jackson could reply with.

It was a cold night, being born and raised in sunshine and palm trees, these northern winters were tough on Suzie. Being a truck driver in Canada most of his life, winter driving didn't bother Jackson as much. So he sent her a few voice clips with tips for winter driving. Even if he was over 1000 miles away, he still wanted to try and comfort her and keep her safe.

Suzie listened carefully, the sound of his voice calmed her, it also made her feel a little flushed. Jackson's voice made her body react even only giving driving tips. Thank you baby, I have to head out now she replies. Have fun and be safe, I love you, he answers.

Suzie pulls up outside the club, see's Laura waiting for her, after a quick greeting they head inside. Finding a table, they don't sit down very long and Laura is gone mingling, she's here often and knows quite a few regulars. Suzie orders a black cherry hard cider to start, knowing she can't have many before driving home at the end of the night. She's not sitting there long, when she feels a soft touch on her shoulder and hears a voice say, you look very beautiful may I join you. I'm Monique, but I prefer to be called Mo. Suzie looks up to see a gorgeous young woman dressed all in black, long sleeved bodysuit, mini skirt, stockings and boots. Sure, Suzie replies. Mo happily sits beside her and starts chatting about everything. When Mo emphasized things, she would touch Susie's arm or leg.

The club presentation starts, this weeks session is about wax play. The presenter did a great job explaining the different ways wax can be used. They even had some special candles, designed for sex use, that you could buy there.

Suzie feels very flattered that this gorgeous woman called her beautiful and wanted to join her at the table. Thinking of Jackson's voice earlier, the atmosphere in the club and this woman touching her, had Suzie feeling warm throughout her body. She orders another cider, trying to focus her mind on something away from sex for a moment. Mo is telling Suzie all about her kids and the guy she came with, practically rubbing Susie's knee while she talks. Suzie is torn by how young Mo is, at only 28, that's quite the difference to Suzie's 51 years. Even though she doesn't think she's really bi, Suzie has played with women before. Mo doesn't push the issue, enjoying Suzie's company.

Mo wants to go to the smoke room for a cigarette and asks Suzie to join her. Suzie doesn't smoke, but figured that Mo wanted company to try and keep some of the other club patrons off her so agreed to go. When Suzie mentioned this idea to Mo while they were in the smoke room, Mo replied, that doesn't hurt, but I don't want anyone else to scoop up this beautiful woman, reaching out to hold her arm. Suzie was at a loss for words, but Mo just went back to smoking her cigarette, as if she was just stating facts. Suzie watched Mo's lips pucker a bit to exhale the smoke and briefly thought what her lips would feel like. C'mon Suzie, get it together, you're not into girls, let alone one so young. She wished she could message Jackson to distract herself, but because of the nature of the sessions, cell phone use was strictly forbidden.

The two make their way back to their table, spotting Laura in a deep conversation with another couple at a table, lol why does she invite me along with her Suzie chuckles to herself. As they listen to the presenter describing how the use of wax can turn on senses you don't think of. Mo says to Suzie, I'd love to drip wax on your tits. Suzie knows she blushes, and is thankful for the little darkness in the club. Her mind races, visioning them playing. Oh God, what is with me tonight, Suzie thinks. Jackson already had her horny before she went out, a couple drinks and this atmosphere were getting to her is all she can think of. Might be soon time to let Laura know she's heading home for the night.

Mo pulls her top down a bit, and tells Suzie, I bet it would feel good here. Tracing a finger down her right breast. Suzie stares and mumbles, she's not really into girls and Mo is so young. Mo tells her, it's just sex. I think you're the most beautiful woman in here and I'd love to have a chance to play with you. Suzie's resolve is weakening, she can feel herself losing to her hormones. I've got a boyfriend Suzie tells her. We can call it, field testing the wax session from tonight. I'm sure he won't mind, Mo replies smirking. She knows she's getting to this woman now, she's desperately trying to justify not to do it.

Mo gets up, asking Suzie to excuse her a moment. Suzie is thankful for the time to try and process everything. It wasn't a long break though, Mo went up and got some of the candles they were selling at the event and came right back. She looks at Suzie with a burning lust in her eyes and says, my children are with their grandparents for the night, let's go to my place and try these out. Suzie looks, not quite ready yet, then Mo adds, we'll take pics and send them to your boyfriend. One of the things Suzie loves the most is turning on Jackson. She knows these pics will turn him on so much, She says fuck it, and tells Mo okay. Mo can't hide the excitement on her face. Suzie tells Laura she's heading home. The club was closing soon anyway, and heads to the door. Laura looks to see her friend leaving with the beautiful woman in black and smiles.

Mo gives directions to Suzie and they head to her place. When they go inside, Mo excuses herself to get freshened up a little. She brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash, afraid that the smokers breath would turn Suzie off. She then changes out of bodysuit, into a thin lace nighty, black of course. Choosing to leave the stockings on with it, she goes back to join Suzie.

Suzie was sitting, thinking what was she doing here. She knew Jackson was already gone to bed when she checked her messages and seen his goodnight message, they always said the same thing every night to each other. She listened to his voice clip again, mmmm his voice.

She was about to get up and head home, thinking what was she doing here, when Mo came back into the room. She immediately noticed the outfit change, the lace, thin in spots to show her soft skin, thick enough in others to accent and tease. She offers Suzie a drink, Suzie asks for a water. She didn't want to have any more alcohol knowing she had to drive.

They sit beside each other on the sofa, Mo asks her about her boyfriend. Suzie gladly describes her love to her new friend. She opens her messages to show Mo his picture. He's a handsome man Mo tells her. Suzie agrees, and says I tell him often. Suzie was fast scrolling, but Mo saw a couple other pictures and thought of an opportunity. He's got a nice cock too, I bet that would feel amazing throbbing in you, she rests her hand lightly on Suzie's leg as she says this, feeling Suzie tremble. Let's send him a selfie together Mo suggests. Okay says Suzie. Mo snuggles tight to Suzie for the picture, putting her left arm around her. Suzie finds it hard to take the picture, she's getting so horny she's shaking a little.

He's gone to bed Suzie says as she hits send, so probably won't see it till morning. That's okay, maybe he'll send you a nice morning wood picture in return. Suzie lets out a low moan. Mo figured right, using Jackson would turn Suzie on more than enough.

Mo leans in and kisses Suzie's neck, Suzie smells the fresh mint mouthwash and is touched she took the care to do that. Suzie feels a hand caressing her left breast, the other on her right thigh. Suzie moans.

Mo works at getting Suzie's top off, moaning herself seeing her breasts. Perfect size with barbell piercings through each nipple. Mo grabs a candle from the club and lights it. Then slowly drips wax all over Suzie's breasts, blowing softly on the hot wax as she goes. She grabs Suzie's phone and takes a few pics of Suzie's wax covered breasts, then a selfie of her lips almost against Suzie's nipple, blowing on the wax. Mo tells her how sexy she looks, and that she'll have Jackson cumming in the morning when he checks his phone.

Mo eases back up to Suzie's mouth, with no resistance they share a deep passionate kiss, Mo takes another selfie of them kissing and adds it to the Jackson collection. Mo moans in Suzie's mouth when she feels her hands start to explore her body, Suzie undresses Mo, but leaves the soft smooth stockings. Suzie is turned on now, it's her turn to play. She gets Mo turned around and layed out against the sofa, grabs a candle and drips wax all over Mo's chest, repeating the blowing that Mo had used on her, grabbing her phone she takes pictures of Mo, leans down and takes one of her perky young nipples between her lips and flicks her tongue on it, Mo cry's out in pleasure as Suzie takes another picture. Being in control has Suzie on a high, she grabs the candle, pouring wax on Mo's vulva, followed by more blowing. She can see and smell the sweet smell of this woman and can't resist leaning in and slipping her tongue between her pussy lips, causing them both to moan.

Mo grabs the phone and takes a couple more pictures of Suzie eating her pussy. After a powerful orgasm, Suzie kisses Mo, letting her taste herself on Suzie's lips. Then Mo grabbed the wax to treat Suzie to the same. After they both had a couple orgasms, Suzie went through the pics, omg they're so hot, she thought. Are you sure you're okay with me sending these to Jackson? She asked Mo. Sweetie even though he's miles away, he helped make it happen, so I don't mind at all.

Suzie sent them all, then decided she should head home.

When she awoke, she opened the message to Jackson to see, Holy fuck babe, I came without touching myself, I need details, love you. Then a couple pics of his hard cock with puddles of cum on his belly.

She also had a text from Laura, looks like you had a fun night, we need to talk.