Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Marie's surprise continues.
4.1k words
4.21
6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie didn't budge when the massage therapist walked into the room. "My name is Gary," he began before realizing that his client was dead to the world. He had left clients like this after a massage but has never started a session this way. Gary chuckled to himself and checked the details on the appointment. If the client was awake, he was to proceed with whatever type and location of massage the wished; but if they were found to be asleep then he was to seek out any problem areas and do his best to correct them.

Gary looked down at the naked form on his table and thought, well search and destroy it is. Gary applied a generous amount of massage lotion to his hands and rubbed them together to warm it. Reaching forward his hands began to glide over Marie's body. Her neck, shoulders, and upper back were like rocks, but that was true of most women; that's where they tended to carry their stress. Her low back exhibited some tender spots as well. Marie's legs and feet showed normal muscular tension but nothing extreme.

Gary quickly formulated a plan and began to work on Marie's neck and shoulders, him thumbs firmly traced the muscles, easing the tension. As he worked, Marie moaned softly but didn't wake, even when he held pressure on knots to get them to release.

He had been working nearly 30 minutes when Gary reached Marie's low back. He had decided to use his knuckles and the heels of his hands so that he could get a deeper pressure. He pulled with his knuckles from Marie's back towards her buttocks; when about half way down the curve of her butt he switched up and rubbed back up with the heels of his hand. Each time Gary touched Marie's butt she squirmed and raised up a little to meet the pressure of his hand.

Gary smiled as he worked, he has had clients flirt with him before, but never when unconscious. He moved down to her feet and then up her legs. Marie's legs spread as he began working on her inner thighs and her skin was slick, but not from massage lotion. Gary raised his fingers to his nose and the scent of Marie's juices was intoxicating. He checked the time and there were only about five minutes left in the session.

Gary's hand creeped up and began to massage Marie's ass, not in a therapeutic way, but slow and sensual. Marie began to raise herself again, writhing in pleasure from Gary's touch. Gary couldn't believe that he was groping a client this way, but her reactions to his touch were so raw and primitive as she slept that he knew she was enjoying every moment. As his fingers kneaded, he also pulled her ass cheeks apart so he could get a glimpse of her rosebud. He licked his lips as he stared at her ass. His cock was rock hard and pushed against his pants. It's throbbing brought Gary back to his senses and he released Marie's ass just as the timer went off and Justine stepped into the room.

Justine noticed the Tent in Gary's pants, "What have you been up to Gary," Justine asked?

"I didn't touch her. I swear," Gary said raising his hands before he realized how stupid that sounded coming from a massage therapist. "I wasn't inappropriate with her," he finished.

"Then what's going on there," Justine asked staring at Gary's crotch?

"I had a reaction. It does happen," Gary said defensively. "Wait! What are you doing in here," he finished?

Justine held up some folded clothes. "These are Marie's," she said. "They got left in the shaving suite and I wanted to make sure they got back to her".

"Well, she's been out since I walked in and has barely moved," Gary said.

"Really," Justine asked incredulously?

"I swear," Gary said!

"I've got her from here," Justine said. "I'll get her waked up, dressed, and back to her room".

"Sounds good to me," Gary said grabbing one last peek at Marie's ass as he headed out the door.

Justine approached Marie and bent close, "Marie," she asked? "Can you wake up for me"?

Marie stretched like a cat. "Damn! Did I sleep through my massage," she pouted?

"It seems like you did just that," Justine said. "In fact, you're the last client here and I need to get you back to your room".

"You don't have to," Marie tried to stand but the room started to spin. Justine was there to support her, and Marie found herself staring into Justine's eyes.

"You've had quite the evening and not a lot to eat so don't try to move too quickly," Justine said as she gently lowered the negligee onto Marie's body, followed efficiently by the matching robe. "This is a gorgeous color on you," she told Marie!

Arm in arm they slowly walked to the elevator, the crowds from earlier were indeed gone And Marie flushed a little at the memory of boldly walking naked past them.

A short elevator ride and even shorter walk had Justine opening Marie's door. They were greeted with wondrous aromas and both of their stomachs growled.

Laid out before them was a feast of finger foods. Spring rolls, Crab Rangoon, Dumplings, Perogies and all their sauces and one very large pitcher of Sangria along with two glasses.

"You've got to help me with this," Marie told Justine. "Otherwise it will just go to waste".

"I don't know," Justine started as Paula lifted a finger covered in sweet and sour sauce to Justine's lips.

"I'm sure you're just as hungry as I am," Marie said as Justine licked her finger clean. "Maybe more even," Marie finished.

"I'll stay to make sure you eat," Justine said. "You pour the sangria while I freshen up," she said disappearing into the bathroom.

Marie complied and tasted the sangria. It was perfect. She made a nest on the bed and waited for Justine before she dug in.

When Justine stepped out of the bathroom Marie's jaw dropped. Justine stood before her in a robe matching Marie's but in a rich, reddish bronze that set off Justine's skin tone amazingly. Instead of a negligee, though, Justine wore a balconette bra that barely covered her nipples and high rise panties that matched the robe. She carried a card which she read. "Justine, thank you for taking such good care of Marie tonight. I do hope that everything fits and that you like my choices. It's been a long time since Marie has been able to have a girl's night and I hope that you are willing to stay and spend some time with her. Pat"

"How," Justine began?

Marie shook her head and replied, "After tonight I don't even know,"!

"Everything fits perfectly," Justine said spinning around causing the robe to ride up.

Marie watched the robe rise and show off Justine's panties. They weren't a thong, but they didn't exactly cover much either; they displayed her high round ass marvelously.

"Will you stay and keep me company for a while," Marie asked patting the bed?

"Maybe," Justine said pulling her robe closed with fake modesty before knocking back a hefty slug of sangria and plopping down on the bed.

"Thank you," Marie said leaning forward to give Justine a quick peck on the lips. "Now let's eat. I'm starving,"!

While Justine was getting a plate; Marie turned on the tv and chose one of the music channels. Soft relaxing music began to play as Justine joined her on the bed.

Their conversation ranged all over, as they ate, from family, to favorite foods, to men, to their experience together earlier.

"Have you ever been with another woman," Justine asked shyly?

"Not exactly," Marie explained. "There is a woman that I have made out with before. I've played with Her boobs and sucked her nipples and she's done the same with mine. Pat and I and she and her husband were all in a cabin together and had swapped partners. While we were spread out on a sectional couch l was close to her pussy and reached out to touch it but she moved and I wish she hadn't. "

"That's so hot," Justine gasped. "Do you and Pat do that a lot? With other people?

"No," Marie said. "They are special friends. I hadn't kissed another woman until you"

"Oh boy. How do I compare," Justine asked?

"I don't compare," Marie said. "You are an incredible kisser with a luscious and desirable body.

Justine shrugged off her robe. "Is it just me or is it getting hot in here," she asked.

"It definitely just got much hotter in here," Marie replied admiring Justine openly. "Have you ever been with a woman Justine," Marie asked directly?

"No, not that way," Justine replied. "I mean I've touched a lot of women through work but that's more of a clinical thing. At least until you it was. With you, it was like a switch flipped and I needed to make you feel good and I wanted you to make me feel good. I can't explain it.

Marie moved close to Justine so that they were facing each other, knee to knee. Slowly she removed her robe and tossed it to the side. Marie reached out taking Justine's hands in hers and asked, "Would you like to make love with me so that we can both share a night of firsts together?

Justine could only nod as she leaned forward, her lips meeting Marie's. They embraced and lay back on the bed as they began to explore one another's bodies.

Marie's hands caressed Justine's skin marveling at how smooth it was and then how it pebbled with goosebumps as she found an especially sensitive spot. Down Justine's stomach to her hips then back up to squeeze her breasts through her bra. Marie finally understood Pat's obsession with her tits. Her thumbs teased inside to find Justine's nipples and Marie's mouth broke their kiss as she began sucking Justine's neck.

Justine's fingers clawed at Marie's negligee pulling it up so she could get her hands on Marie's bare ass. Her nails scraped across Marie's ass and they both gasped in pleasure from the other's touch.

Justine tugged at Marie's negligee. "Get this thing off," she begged. "I want your tits in my mouth. Which she did before Marie could even get the cloth over her head. Justine wrapped her arms around Marie as she licked and sucked first one nipple then the other.

Marie held Justine's head tight to her chest as she suckled her. "We are going to have to take turns," Marie demanded; her fingers questing for the clasp of Justine's bra. It took both hands for her to get it undone, but it was finally unclasped and out of her way.

Marie's fingers found Justine's nipples and teased them until they were rock hard. She squeezed and twisted them until she couldn't stand it anymore. Pulling away from Justine's mouth she declared, "My turn," as she pushed Justine back onto the bed and began to worship Justine's nipples.

Marie lay atop Justine and her fingers reached around Justine's ass to play and rub down her legs and back up again. As Marie's teeth fastened on a hard nipple her fingers slipped inside Justine's panties to caress her labia.

Justine's hips launched off the bed at the touch of Marie's fingers. Marie grinned with power as her tongue twisted around the nipple she had just been biting, pressing it down into the flesh of the breast and then sucking it back up again. As Justine moaned at this attack, Marie slipped her middle finger into Justine's pussy.

Justine's muscles clamped down on Marie's finger as she begged, "Yes! More please!

Marie's ring finger easily slide inside next to her middle finger and she began to thrust slow and steady. Marie loved how wet Justine was and she only got wetter with each thrust of Marie's fingers. Justine's juices made her pussy feel smooth as silk. Marie loved the feeling and couldn't believe how alike and yet how different Justine felt compared to how Marie thought her own pussy felt when she masturbated.

Marie wanted better access and she reluctantly withdrew her fingers to quickly pull Justine's panties down and off. They were soaked and Marie held them to her nose inhaling deeply. Justine's scent was like her own a rich, and sweet musk. Tossing the panties aside Marie spread Justine's legs wide and took a long close look at her new lover's pussy. Her fingers separated Justine's lips and pushed back the hood from her clit, which stood proudly looking for attention.

As Marie's mouth drew closer Justine raised up on her elbows needing to watch. She couldn't believe that she was doing this, but she needed it desperately. Justine was positive that she would explode the second Marie's mouth touched her pussy, but it took about 30 seconds.

Marie started slow, planting kisses up and down the outer lips before lapping lightly with her tongue. Then finally she sucked Justine's clit between her lips and circled it with the tip of her tongue like she would a cock. That was all it took for Justine who collapsed back as an orgasm racked her body. Blindly she reached down and grabbed Marie by the hair and pulled her mouth tightly to her pussy.

Marie began to eat Justine's pussy like a woman possessed. She couldn't get enough of the feel, or taste and never wanted to stop. She ran her nose between Justine's lips and tried to bury her face into her cunt. Marie's face was covered in cum and she loved it.

Marie was so lost in this new experience that she had been ignoring Justine as she pulled at Marie trying to get her to move into a 69 so that she could get in on the action. Marie twisted around on the bed, never once giving up her hold on Justine's pussy.

Justine kept her arms behind Marie's legs so that her hands had full access to her legs, ass, and best of all pussy. She had seen and touched many women as a part of her job and had admired their various shapes and sizes. But this was the first time she was getting to give as much pleasure as she was receiving.

Her nails dug into the soft ass globes in front of her as Marie's mouth clamped down on her clit and another orgasm washed over Justine. When her shuddering eased, and she could breathe more evenly her fingers began to explore. They spread Marie's cheeks apart to provide a better view of both Marie's tight rosebud and her glistening pussy lips.

Justine let her nails slowly drag down near Marie's rosebud before her fingertips began to explore the gorgeous pussy just a few inches from her face. Marie's skin was so pale compared to Justine's ebony complexion. Justine loved the look of their skin touching and smiled as her index and middle finger easily slid inside Marie.

The assault on Justine's pussy stopped as Marie grunted, "Oh fuck yes!

Justine explored inside Marie noting the spots that got the most reactions. She pulled her fingers out and stared in wonder at the thick cream that coated her fingers. Without thinking Justine sucked her fingers clean relishing the taste.

"Marie you taste so good," Justine exclaimed as she buried her tongue inside Marie and began eagerly lapping up her cum.

Justine and Marie stayed in that position giving each other pleasure with mouths and fingers until Marie pushed away reluctantly. "Please stop," she begged. "Just for a minute. I'm so sensitive I can't stand it any more.

"Thank God," Justine echoed. "I was afraid to say anything," she crawled up Marie's body and kissed her deeply.

Wrapped in each other's arms they snuggled, sharing kisses and the taste of cum on their lips and tongues. Ever so slowly their hands began to caress and explore once more.

"Have you ever heard of scissoring," Marie asked as she nibbled on Justine's ear.

"I've heard of it; sounds kind of complicated," Justine replied. "Have you ever done any anal stuff?

"Mmmm yes. I love anal," Marie replied. "Have you never tried it?

Justine shook her head. "No, I always thought it would hurt too much.

"Tell you what," Marie proposed. "You help me figure out scissoring and I'll help you figure out anal.

"Deal," Justine promised quickly. "How do we start?

Marie had Justine lay on her back and bend her right leg. Then Marie straddled Justine's left leg and lifted Justine's right leg onto her shoulder before she scooted forward until their pussies met. Marie began to thrust, mimicking the same motion Pat would use on her.

Justine began to grind back against Marie's thrusts. "Oh, that's not complicated at all," she shuddered. "I could get used to this.

Both of their pussies were sopping wet and provided all the lubrication they needed. Each woman met the other's thrusts equally and soon they shared a mutual orgasm that left them collapsed in a heap gasping for breath.

After a few minutes of snuggling Marie excused herself and retrieved a black satin bag from her suitcase. "Roll over onto your stomach," she told Justine.

Justine rolled over and Marie began to stroke her back. She worked her way down until she was squeezing Justine's ass and spreading her cheeks so the cool air could find her rosebud. Marie began to softly rain kisses and licks all over Justine's ass until she spread them wide and placed a kiss directly on Justine's rosebud.

Justine squirmed as the kiss became a lick. "This is called rimming," Marie told her as the tip of her tongue speared Justine's rosebud and entered her ass. "This will help to relax you for what comes next," she explained.

Marie grabbed some lube from the satin bag and squeezed a dollop onto her index finger. She spread the lube onto Justine's rosebud. Marie pressed a little harder with each stroke and she could feel Justine's sphincter begin to relax.

"Now take a deep breath and blow it out for me," Marie said. As Justine began to blow out Marie put the tip of her index finger against Justine's rosebud and pressed. A moment of resistance met her finger and then Justine relaxed allowing Marie's finger to slide in to the second knuckle.

Justine's ass clamped down hard on Marie's finger. "Relax and breathe," Marie told her. "I won't move until you get used to my finger.

True to her word Marie held her finger still as she could while Justine's muscles slowly stopped clenching at it. Then Marie began to move her finger in small circles inside Justine and to twist it gently left and right. Partially this was to help Justine relax and partly to spread the lube.

"How're you feeling," she asked Justine?

"It hurt at first. But now I think I want more," Justine said.

"That's good," Marie said. "I'm going to take my finger out now to add some more lube.

Marie pulled slightly then let Justine's muscles push her finger the rest of the way out before applying a larger dollop of lube. This time as she pressed her finger slid all the way in to the last knuckle and Justine grunted in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Marie didn't wait as long this time and began to finger fuck Justine's ass with long steady strokes. Justine began to rock back to meet Marie's thrusting finger as she got into having her ass penetrated.

"Damn Marie! I love this," Justine cried out.

"Then you'll really love this," Marie replied as she slipped her middle finger into Justine's pussy to match the one in her ass. Justine's knees nearly collapsed under her from the dual assault. "Now you've experienced double penetration or been DP'd," Marie explained. "This is one of my favorites!

It didn't take Justine long to adjust and then she was pounding back hard to meet Marie's fingers and begged her to go harder and faster. Marie did for a minute and then asked Justine if she was ready to try a small dildo in her ass.

"I don't know," Jeanie said. "Your fingers felt good, but I don't know if I'm ready.

"Let me show you," Marie said pulling something from the black bag. Marie turned her back and pulled on a pair of black panties. When she turned around Justine saw that there was a slim six inch dildo sticking out of the front of the panties. Marie stroked the dildo and thrust her hips forward for Justine to as well. Justine toyed with the plastic cock as Marie explained, "This is one of the dildo's that I use to peg, or fuck, Pat's ass"!

"Really," Justine asked incredulously?

"Really," Marie assured her! "Pat loves me to fuck his ass! Now get on your hands and knees and I'll show you how good it feels in your pussy.

Justine got on all fours as Marie got behind her and teased the dildo up and down her slit. Justine was just about to tell her to quit teasing when the dildo drove between her lips and inside her. It wasn't the biggest cock that had ever been inside her, but it was the biggest thing that had that day and it was feeling good.

12