Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think," Marie asked not slowing down at all?

"I think I would let you do anything you wanted to me. Whatever, whenever, I'm yours," Justine declared.

Marie continued to fuck Justine doggy style until she was sure that Justine had cum a couple of times then she slowly pulled out and reached for the lube. She coated the dildo thickly with the lube before adding more directly to Justine's rosebud.

Marie pressed dildo tip to rosebud and applied steady pressure. Slowly Justine relaxed and the head popped in and Justine yelped. "Try and relax," Marie told her as she held still. "I will let you control things from here. Ok?

"Ok," Justine said clearing her throat.

"When you're ready just start pressing back. Take it as slow as you need," Marie said.

Justine wriggled her ass and started pressing back before stopping. After a couple of false starts she got an inch more in then another until she realized that she could feel her ass cheeks pressed firmly against Marie's hips.

"There we go. All in," Marie said.

"That wasn't too bad," Justine quipped. "But don't move yet," she added quickly.

Both ladies dissolved into a fit of giggles and Marie used it to take a couple of short strokes. "Fuck that wasn't fair," Justine complained. "Do it again!

Marie placed her hands on Justine's hips and slowly began to rock back and forth. Short strokes became longer until all that was left in Justine's ass was the tip of the dildo before Marie completed the stroke and sheathed the whole thing once again.

It didn't take long for Justine to warm up to the size of the dildo and rock back to meet it. Marie fucked Justine's ass for about ten minutes before she removed the dildo and placed a series of gentle kisses on her rosebud.

"Thank you for letting me take your ass cherry," Marie said sincerely. "You may be a little sore tomorrow.

"I'm a little sore now," Justine argued. "But I wouldn't give up this experience for anything," she said as she threw her arms around Marie and kissed her deeply.

Breaking their kiss Justine asked breathlessly, "What next,"?

Marie giggled, "I think I've created a monster!

Justine gave her a playful shove down onto the bed and then pounced on top of her and began to tickle. Together they rolled back and forth across the bed before coming to rest snuggled in each other's arms, breasts to breasts and lips to lips.

"Do you think we could have one more shower and then will you stay with me until morning," Marie asked?

"Anything for you," Justine said as she pulled Marie toward the bathroom.

The hot water stayed mercifully hot throughout all the washing and rinsing, and then washing again to make sure they didn't miss any spots. And Justine even got to try rimming when she was "making sure" Marie was rinsed good and that lead to some quick finger fucking of Marie's ass before they washed and rinsed one more time and headed to bed.

Marie spooned up behind Justine her arms wrapped around her and each hand cupping a breast. Her last thought before drifting off to sleep is that she wasn't sure how she was going to be able to top this surprise from Pat, but she was damn well going to do her best.

12