Surprise Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I was getting fucked by the hottest woman I ever met. She pushed herself deep inside me, squeezing my ass with all her strength. She reached behind me and pulled it out, slowly teasing herself in and out of my tight hole. Then she started to really go at it. It wasn't long before I felt something warm deep inside me. I wanted more but I was in so much pain. I slowly got off her and jerked her second load deep inside my eager mouth. She grabbed my head and pushed it right down to her clean shaven balls, making sure I got every last drop.

We collapsed on the floor next to each other. Our arms were wrapped tightly around each other's naked sweaty bodies. My ass hurt so much, but it was worth it. I still couldn't believe her secret, and how well she was able to hide it.

Monday morning I sat down at my desk, dreaming about what an amazing weekend I had. My thoughts were interrupted by a beautiful well dressed blonde bringing me my coffee. She locked the door behind her and set the mug down on my desk. She slowly lifted up her short black skirt.

"I heard you like extra cream in your coffee."

12