Surprise Suprise Pt. 02

Story Info
There's going to be a really special surprise in Locker 43.
2.4k words
4.51
6.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would tease me over and over again during our late office hours. As soon as our coworkers left she would change into one of her sexier outfits. She would wear a tight white blouse with her top buttons open. Open enough for me to stare at her perfect round breasts. She would leave my office and 'drop things' on the floor on her way out. She would turn back and smile at me as she picked up her items one by one. Of course I couldn't avoid staring her lace panties peeking out at me.

Night after night I would dream about seeing her naked body again. It was nice having her tease me all the time but I wanted the real thing. I wanted her deep inside me again. I stroked myself up and down every night, dreaming about her penetrating me.

Late one Friday evening she left a note for me on my desk.

There was a small brass key attached to a note with 'locker 43 7 pm' written on it. I peeled off the note and put the key in my pocket. What could this be? We hadn't really had sex since the last time we hooked up. Where was the address? How come she didn't give me address? I reached into my pocket for my car keys and pulled out a pair of her black lace panties. The address was neatly folded up on a small paper inside the panties.

It was already six-thirty by the time I headed out of the office. I drove about twenty minutes from the office to the address she wrote down. I gently caressed the panties in my jacket pocket as I drove towards the address. I parked in the lot and walked over to the storage unit. I turned the small brass key, and slowly opened the door. Why would she want me to go to a storage unit?

"Come in and get comfortable." Her soft familiar voice rang out.

She pulled a metal string and a small fluorescent light bulb flickered on above her. She was standing with her back pressed up against the wall. Her full breasts pushed through the openings at the top part of her latex outfit. Her cock pushed out through the opening in her tight spandex pants. Her laced up leather boots went halfway up her long legs.

Her pretty long blonde hair was tied back tightly behind her head. Her pretty thin lips were covered in a thick layer of dark red lipstick. I could see my reflection deep inside her gorgeous silver eyes. She held a long leather whip tightly in her left hand.

She handed me the whip and turned around. I eagerly gripped it hard in my hand.

"Spank me." She begged.

I whipped her latex clad ass as hard as I could. She barely flinched, and barely even reacted.

"Whip me like you mean it." She begged.

She bent all the way down and touched the tips of her leather boots. I whipped her ass so hard she nearly fell forward to the floor.

"That's more like it." She moaned.

She undid her pants, and pulled them down just enough to expose her ass.

I held the whip as tight as I could and whipped her harder. I whipped her so hard that I left red marks on her smooth naked ass. Her bare ass shook back and forth as I whipped her harder and harder. I never whipped anyone before but I could see why people enjoyed it, and she clearly did. She held the wall in front of her, and gripped the brick pretending it wasn't hurting.

"Stop staring and Get naked sicko." She commanded me, pulling her pants back up and throwing the whip down to the floor.

I quickly got undressed and threw my clothes on the floor.

"Get on your knees." She said, pushing my head down to the floor.

We both went down on our knees and came face to face with each other. Her hot red lips were so close I could feel her warm breath on my mouth. Instead of kissing me, she shoved her long fingers deep inside my throat making me gag.

She stood up and pushed her big leather boot down on my naked body. I glanced up at her fierce silver eyes and hot red lips staring down at my helpless naked body. She took her boot off my shoulder and gently rubbed it back and forth on head.

"Lick my boot." She said, sticking her leather boot in front on my mouth next to her fingers.

She pulled her fingers out of my mouth, and I licked her leather boot up and down. I felt like a perverted dog. I felt like she was making me her bitch. Somehow it was making me rock hard.

She stopped teasing me and walked over the corner. She came back with the whip in one hand, and some rope in her other hand. She tied my hands tightly behind my back. She slowly teased her breast in and out of my mouth.

"Suck my tits, and bite my nipples!" She demanded.

I sucked her breasts and bit down hard on her nipples. She moaned with pleasure as I repeatedly bit her hard nipples. I flicked them up and down with my tongue, and bit them over and over until she pushed my head away and stood back up.

She stroked her cock up and down in one hand, and whipped my bare chest with her free hand. She finally stopped and pushed her waist close enough to my face. She was so close to me that I could smell her cock.

"Do you want to taste me again?" she asked, gently rubbing the whip across my face.

She teased her cock all over my open mouth, and slowly pushed it in and out of my mouth. She pinched my nose hard and made me choke down as she pushed it all way in hitting the back of my throat. Her soft shaven balls pushed up against my small goatee as I gagged harder on her.

She slowly pulled herself out of my mouth making me gasp for air. A huge string of saliva fell from my mouth onto her boots. She placed her boot went back up on my shoulder. This time she dug her boot deeper into my shoulder. She grabbed the back of my head and rhythmically shoved it up and down on her massive cock. A puddle of saliva covered the cold storage unit floor underneath us.

"I'm going to give a break." She said, slowly pulling her massive rock hard cock out of my mouth.

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes, and opened my mouth wide. I got ready for her hard cock to slide back into my mouth. Instead she walked away, and came back with something in her hand. She placed a ball gag on my mouth and fastened it tight around the back of my head. She leaned it and gently squeezed my nipples smiling at my muffled moans as she kissed me softly on the forehead.

She picked up the whip again, and gently whipped at the tip of my cock. She smiled as she whipped my helpless naked body, leaving red marks on my chest. She whipped me so hard that she could hear my muffle moans under the tight ball gag.

She picked me up by my arm and lifted me off the ground. She dragged me over to a table in the corner of the dimly lit storage unit. My hard cock pressed against the wooden table. My arms were still tightly tied behind my back. I turned back and she smiled at me. She whipped me over and over on my naked backside. She giggled as my muffled moans grew louder and louder.

She put the whip down on the table next to me. She grabbed my sore ass and squeezed it hard with both hands. She spread my cheeks wide apart. She crouched down behind me, and her warm tongue pushed inside my tight hole. She flung her tongue in and out of me, and reached up for the whip again. She slid the handle of the whip up and down between my cheeks, and teased it around my tight hole. I shook my head and begged her to stop, thinking she was going to push it in me.

She walked away and grabbed some lube and a small dildo. I bit the gag ball harder thinking this was really going to hurt. She went slowly pushed the dildo in and out of me. She took her time until she was able to push it all the way inside me. She gently dug into my naked back with her long fingernails while she shoved the toy in and out of me.

Now it was her turn.

I bit down hard on the ball gag as she grabbed my waist with both hands. She slowly pulled the dildo out of me. She added a bit of lube and pushed it back inside me a few times. She squeezed my ass hard, and laughed at my muffled moans she pulled it all way out of me. She put the toy on the table next to me, and went back to licking my lubed up gaping asshole.

She stood behind me and, and added a generous amount of lube to the tip of her cock. She grabbed my hair and slowly pushed inside me. Holy shit! I bit harder on the ball gag as she slowly pushed in and out of me. She grabbed my hair tighter as she pushed a bit harder from behind. She let go of my hair and pushed all the way inside me, leaving her cock buried in me as she slowly untied my arms.

She pulled me up off the table by my hair, and made stand in front of her. She stroked my cock up and down with one hand and pinched my nipples with her other hand. She sucked the side of my neck while she slowly penetrated me from behind. She stopped and slowly pulled out of me, her hand still running up and down the tip of my throbbing cock.

She grabbed my arms and flipped me on my back. She took my legs and placed them up on her strong muscular shoulders. She reached down and she stroked me up and down. I was her little bitch boy and I knew it.

She stopped stroking me and grabbed both my hands. She pushed in me slamming her body into me while using my hands for momentum. She went faster and faster throwing my body back and forth. Just as I was really starting to enjoy it, her face turned beet red and she let go of my hands. She moaned as she exploded deep inside my sore lubed up asshole.

She slowly pulled her cock out my ass, and jerked herself up and down on top of my naked body. She put her boot up at the edge of the table, and shot the rest of her thick load all over it.

"Lick it all off, you dirty little slut." She commanded, slowly undoing the ball gag.

I leaned forward and licked the rest of her warm cum off her leather boot. She pushed me back down on the table, and spread my legs wide apart. Her pretty tied up hair bobbed up and down as she sucked my tender balls. She gently stroked my cock up and down, teasing it in and out of her mouth. I reached down and pushed her head deep on my cock. Her loud gagging noises were only getting me harder and harder. I was pretty close to finishing all over her hot red lips.

She climbed up on the table and squatted down on my face. Her tight pants rubbed against my mouth while she gagged harder up and down on my throbbing cock. She was easily able to get down to my balls. She pushed her fingers inside my mouth. I sucked them hard while she slowly teased her tongue up and down on my hard cock.

She stopped sucking me off and stood up on the table above me. She undid her pants and pushed them down over her boots. She picked up the whip again, and teased it up and down on my throbbing cock. She crouched down and sat down on my face while rubbing the whip handle up and down against my cock.

She moaned as I grabbed her ass and eagerly licked her cute pink butthole. She gasped as I picked up the dildo and slid it in and out of her. She leaned all the way forward and sucked my cock and the whip handle up and down in her mouth. I pushed the toy deeper and deeper into her hole while she gagged away.

She stopped stroking me, and dropped the whip on the table. She turned around and kissed me softly, pressing her breast against my bare chest. I reached behind her and shoved the toy in and out of her while we kissed more passionately. She reached around and pulled the dildo out her ass.

Now it was my turn. But first she shoved the dildo deep in my throat.

She pinned her hands against the table beneath me, while she slowly squatted up and down on my erect cock.

She rode me slowly and sucked hard on the side of my neck. I placed one hand on her upper back and grabbed her left ass cheek tight with the other one. Her full breasts pressed against my sweaty naked chest as she glided faster and faster on my cock. I grabbed her ass tight, and spread her cheeks wide apart. I could feel my between my fingers sliding in and out of her tight asshole. She leaned down and rode me up and down so hard that the table shook back and forth across the floor. I grabbed her waist as hard as I could.

"Come in me, come in my tight pussy." she begged.

Her hard cock glided up and down against my belly. I grabbed her ass so tight that my nails dug into it. She lay naked on top of me and kissed me softly below the ear. My pulsating cock was still buried inside her ass. I gently caressed her ass while we kissed. She leaned back and smiled as I squeezed her breasts, and shot another warm load deep inside her.

"Please marry me."

"Well, you're already my bitch." She said, as I slowly pulled out of her.