Surprise Threesome

Story Info
Surprise threesome organized by a girlfriend and an ex.
1.3k words
3.98
10.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled up to the driveway of my house, I noticed a car parked out front that I hadn't seen before parked on the street. When I walked into the house, I noticed a pair of shoes I hadn't seen before. I walked into the living room and was greeted with one of the best sights I had ever seen. Sitting on the couch was my girlfriend Caitlyn, and on top of her was a girl with an amazing ass in an amazing pair of jeans that just hugged her curves perfectly, and they were making out.

I stood there and watched for a couple of moments until they realized I was there. When she realized I was there, she stopped and looked at me with a big grin on her face. "Welcome home babe" she excitedly exclaimed.

At that moment her friend turned and faced me, it was my ex-girlfriend Sarah. Upon seeing her I was speechless. I didn't know how to react so I just waited for Sarah or Caitlyn to make the next move.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Sarah questioned, "aren't you going to come join us?" She asked.

I approached the couch quickly and Sarah and Caitlyn immediately got down on their knees in front of me. I helped them undo my belt and my jeans, as they quickly pulled them down to reveal my already hard cock.

Sarah and Caitlyn began working my cock together, taking turns between sucking on my balls and throating my cock. After a couple minutes, Caitlyn got up, leaving Sarah to service my cock on her own. Caitlyn left the room as I continued to receive some of the best head I had ever experienced.

After another couple of moments Caitlyn returned with a duffle bag. She demanded that Sarah stop and she quickly helped her remove her shirt and bra. Revealing a beautiful set of Ds with a piercing on the right one. Even though I had seen these breasts many times before that, there was something exceptional about seeing them in the hands of my current girlfriend.

Caitlyn quickly reached down into the duffle bag and retrieved a few items; our extra-large orange ball gag, a blindfold and some handcuffs. I very quickly helped her put it all on Sarah, and then stepped back to admire our work. Sarah was sat on the couch, bare chested, blindfolded and gagged with her hands cuffed behind her back, which only further accentuated her breasts.

After a quick moment, Caitlyn very quickly returned to dominance, pushing Sarah onto her back on the couch. Caitlyn stripped out of her clothes and mounted Sarah, positioning her pussy over her face, when she looked over at me, and asked "Are you coming to join?"

I quickly positioned myself behind her and started to press the head of my cock against her slit, I had never felt her this wet before. I continued to push the head of my cock into her pussy, as she started to moan in pleasure immediately.

"Please fuck me, fuck me so hard baby!" she shouted. I quickly obliged as I began to slide my cock in and out of her pussy at a moderate pace, my balls slapping Sarah's face each and every time.

I picked up the pace as I felt Caitlyn's pussy start to tense up around my cock, I knew she was getting close to an orgasm. I began sliding my cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards me with every thrust I made.

"Oh my God yes this cock feels so good in my pussy!" Caitlyn exclaimed, as she started into the hardest, convulsing orgasm I've ever seen her have. "Keep fucking my pussy, fill it up with your hot cum! Oh my God I'm cumming again!" Caitlyn screamed as I began pumping my cum into her pussy.

Finally our orgasms subsided, and Caitlyn turned over on the couch, exposing her cum filled pussy. I undid Sarah's ball gag and pulled her head over to Caitlyn's used pussy. "Lick that pussy, slut. Eat every drop of cum out of that used pussy like the little cumslut you are." I demanded as Sarah began to lick at Caitlyn's cum filled pussy.

Caitlyn quickly began to moan in pleasure as Sarah licked her pussy, "Oh my god this feels so good. Get every drop of cum out of there you little slut. Oh my god don't stop licking, make sure you get it all. Oh my god, oh my god I'm cumming again!" She exclaimed, as she squirted all over Sarah.

I pulled Sarah back, her face covered in my cum and Caitlyn's squirt. I began to relieve her of her cuffs and slammed her face down into the couch, I pulled down her jeans, revealing a beautiful ass and a soaking wet, tight little pussy. I leaned down and started to lick her pussy, up and down, side to side, I made sure no part of it was left untouched by my tongue.

Sarah was moaning in pleasure as we heard Caitlyn go back into the duffle bag. I continued to lick Sarah's pussy while Caitlyn prepared her next activity. As Sarah's breathing began to speed up and get deeper and deeper, Caitlyn tapped me on the shoulder. "She's not allowed to cum yet." Caitlyn demanded as she pushed me off of her.

I turned to see her wearing her large strap on harness as she prepared to enter Sarah's tight, wet hole. I switched sides to her face and shoved my cock back down her throat simultaneously with Caitlyn sliding her massive rubber cock inside of Sarah. Sarah tried to moan but my cock muffled her pleasure, as we both fucked her holes as hard as we could until Sarah couldn't take it anymore and began to scream and convulse in one of the hardest orgasms I had ever seen someone have.

I grabbed Sarah by the hair and pulled her up. "Get on and ride that massive cock of hers." I demanded.

Sarah walked over and mounted Caitlyn's strap-on dildo and began to ride, moaning in pleasure. I walked behind her and pushed her back forward a bit, and began to tease her asshole with the tip of my cock. She began to squirm a little at the thought of my cock inside her tight little asshole.

"Sit still and take this cock like the good little slut you are" I demanded as I pushed her back forward. I lubed up the tip of my cock and slowly worked it into her ass, while she continued to ride Caitlyn. As soon as I entered her ass, she began into another massive orgasm, bucking her hips and convulsing, while screaming as loud as she could.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god this feels so FUCKING good! She exclaimed as she was penetrated in both holes by me and Caitlyn.

Finally, she collapsed on Caitlyn, completely spent. I wasn't quite done so I pulled her off of Caitlyn and shoved my cock back in her mouth, and began to fuck her throat. This time I was on a mission. The sounds of her gagging on my cock ensured it wouldn't take long, as I prepared to unload more blasts of cum all over Sarah, Caitlyn made her last request.

"Cover that whores face with your cum, she fucking deserves it!" She shouted, and at that exact moment I pulled my cock out of her throat and aimed it at her face and began to shoot ropes of cum up and down her face, and collapsed on the couch when I was done.

As I sat there trying to catch my breath, I looked up and saw Caitlyn and Sarah start making out again, their tongues twirling together while my cum dripped down Sarah's face. Caitlyn stopped and looked at our masterpiece, before she began licking up all of the cum, passing it into Sarah's mouth as she alternated between cleaning up, and making out with Sarah. After a few moments, they got up. "We are going for a shower." Caitlyn announced.

"And you better be ready for another round." Sarah stated, before they turned and went up the stairs.