All Comments on 'Surprise Threesome'

by Kinxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BighotstufBighotstufover 9 years ago
What a horny story!

Holy fuck was that hot, I think I Cum all over myself about 5

Times while reading this, and the part of her sitting on his face,

And Squirting all over him drove me crazy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love squirters!

The point in the story where there was the warning about Karen being a squirter takes me back several years. I'd been in an email conversation with a lady who had posted on Craigslist about she and her bf wanting to get together with another male and by the time I answered the ad, she was very interested in having me join them but also had another younger guy added to the mix. She'd told us ahead of time that she was a BBW, although not a really large one. No matter to me as I love women with the extra curves. She'd also sent pictures to get me even more eager and I loved what I saw. We all met at the younger guy's home and while were were sitting around downstairs talking about the upcoming adventure, she felt like she needed to warn us that she was a squirter, just in case anyone had a problem with that. Having been dating another lady who also was, at times, a squirter, I loved the idea, as did the younger guy. We headed upstairs to the bedroom and just in case, we decided to not use the bed. There was very thick and padded carpet on the floor and the homeowner added a couple of very large and thick, soft towels as well, on top of it. I happened to be the lucky recipient of what she'd been storing up. She was on her knees, doggy style, sucking off the 2 guys while squatting over my face as I was hungrily eating her really juicy pussy when she went off and oh man, did she ever! The first blast shot straight up both my nostrils as well as my mouth, there was so much volume. I was shocked but kept licking and sucking and she kept spraying until she begged me to stop and asked to be fucked. As soon as I got in position behind her and shoved my cock into her, she sprayed again! By the time we were done that night, besides any of us who'd been near her pussy and drenched, the thick bath towels on the floor were also saturated to the point that even the carpet under them was also very wet. What a memory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
karen?

Am I the only one who noticed that lead ladies name changed??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Guess what her real name is...

I may even know these people...

KinxxKinxxover 9 years agoAuthor
Name change...My bad!

Yup...missed a name correction. Have looked and can't seem to edit the story. Might have to get it deleted and re-up the corrected version. Thanks for pointing it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was she Karen or Julie?

Pretty basic editing problem...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Lots more storyline to explore here. I like the way you build up to things, not just fucking,fucking,fucking! *W*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous