Surprise Twist To My Sex Life

Story Info
Married Male Becomes A Female.
3.7k words
4.19
34.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

My wife and I had been married for almost 20 years having gotten married in our late teens. At around our 15th anniversary my wife told me she had grown tired of sex. I still found myself attracted to her, but going forward it was going to have to be without intercourse. I accepted this situation, and some may say I accepted it too easily.

The reason I was okay without sex was I had relieved my sexual tension since I was very young by dressing in the most feminine and pretty lingerie I could find. I had a very large collection and I had not hid this fact from my wife. I rarely dressed in front of her, but she knew everything about what I had.

"If you want, it would be okay with me if you want to keep your lingerie in our dresser and wear it anytime you feel like it." Said my wife.

"That's very understanding of you. I'd like to wear my panties and nightgowns to bed every night from now on if you're okay with that." I replied.

"Sure...Why not." Was her response.

I took her up on her offer and soon I began wearing my full cut panties, training bra, and a half or full-slip everyday under my male clothes. I did not hide my panties and nightgown wearing from her at night, making sure the lights were on when I came to bed so she could see me in my pretty nightgowns and baby dolls. My wife wore cotton pajamas to bed and sometimes she looked more like the "man" of the house.

After about a year or so, wearing pretty lingerie on a daily basis became routine and I was looking for something to push the envelope. I listed my contact information on a few crossdresser web-sites along with some photos I had taken of me I thought were my prettiest. I quickly had responses from men wanting to meet me and I took my time deciding who I would get together with. This activity I did not share with my wife.

I had never been with another male or had any thoughts of it until I found myself moving deeper and deeper into enjoying daily life thinking of myself as a female. When I agreed to meet with a man named Ed I was very nervous but I kept things moving forward and we arraigned to meet in a hotel room on a work day at noon.

I arrived well before noon, took time looking as pretty as I could complete with make-up and a wig and breast forms and before long I was surprised at how feminine I looked. Ed arrived just as he said he would and the two of us hit it off almost immediately. He complimented me on how pretty I looked and how aroused he was being with me. Before long we were in the bedroom with him fully nude and me in my knee length slip and we were tongue kissing as I stroked his huge, thick cock. My little cock was not at all hard. It was completely soft and somewhat pulled back inside my body. I was amazed how deeply I was into being the girl. I had no male sexual thoughts about Ed at all.

I could feel Ed's cock had gotten close to its erect limit and he told me;

"Suck my cock baby...Suck me till I cum."

I had never done anything like this before, but without hesitation I plunged his erect penis into my mouth and flicked my tongue all over his thick pole. He just sighed as I ran my lips up and down his cock and I could feel his erection throbbing in my mouth. It was only a couple of minutes into this I felt his cock swell quickly and then shoot at least five streams of white hot semen into my mouth. I did not let a drop get out as I wanted it all. When It was obvious he had finished, I savored his hot load and then slowly swallowed every last drop of his semen and sperm. I felt over-the-top feminine doing this and I loved the feeling.

Over the next six months Ed and I got together several times. I dressed as feminine as I could and got myself prettier and prettier. I looked so natural as a girl, Ed took me out in public as his date and I passed with ease never generating a second look at all. By this time I had not fucked my wife in well over two years and I had not ejaculated almost the same. I had orgasmed several times as a girl and the feeling was very intense. My body shook with pleasure much more than it ever did when I was having sex as a male. I had a strong feeling that I was falling in love with Ed. I was stunned I had these feelings.

In bed at night with my wife I came up with a fantasy that I became more and more interested in trying in real life. The more I thought about the fantasy the more my little penis pulled back inside my body. I was wearing my pretty pink baby doll nighty with large lace covered panties. My wife could care less, and the less she cared the better my fantasy became.

I wanted to ask Ed if he would act like he broke into my house at night when my wife and I were in bed and then have him force me to have sex with him while my wife watches us. I want my wife to be tied up and forced to watch us while I lovingly sucked on Ed's cock and make him cum in my mouth.

The next time Ed and I shared an afternoon together and we were lying in bed after I had just swallowed his load of hot semen, I asked Ed about his desire to help me out with my fantasy.

"The way you have described your wife to me it sounds like she is anything but sexual. What do you want me to do to her?" Asked Ed.

"I just want you to tie her hands and feet so she can't get out of bed. You can rip open her pajama top if you want to expose her breasts. Maybe you could pull down her pajama bottoms and expose her big muff. I'll let you decide. I don't want you to hurt her." I answered.

"Okay...Let's do it. Give me an extra few days so I'll have an extra big load to ejaculate into your mouth. How do I get into your bedroom?" Asked Ed.

"I'll leave the door unlocked downstairs and you just quietly come upstairs. Plan to be there around midnight. We will both be starting to sleep by then and you coming into the room will be a startling surprise. Make sure to turn the lights on so my wife can see everything and you can see my wife as you tie her up." I instructed.

We agreed on the night Ed would come to the house. I wore my bridal night white baby doll with red ribbons and white balloon panties with lots of lace around the leg openings. My wife was in her cotton pajamas that buttoned up the front. It was not the normal, but my wife complimented me on my nightgown.

"That baby doll is extra pretty on you. I hope you're not trying to get something started." Said my wife.

"Not at all honey. I'm just feeling very feminine tonight. Good night." I replied.

It was a couple of hours later that the lights in our bedroom quickly turned on and there stood my lover Ed in his sweatpants and a t-shirt and I could see he was beginning to grow an erection. My wife was stunned and began to shout but Ed moved quickly and put his hand over her mouth. With his other hand he was pulling her wrists behind her body and into a zip tie circle he had already prepared. Quickly her hands were behind her back and tied. Ed had pulled the blankets off of us exposing me in my baby doll and my wife in her pajamas. All I kept saying was;

"Don't hurt us...Please don't hurt us."

I don't know why I kept saying this, but it was all I could think to say. Ed was more prepared than I had told him as he had a cloth gag he quickly pulled over my wife's head and tied into her mouth. It stopped her from making any sounds other than grunts. My wife started to get up from the bed using her untied legs but Ed pushed back down and zip tied her ankles together so she could not move. He positioned her on her back and all I could do was watch as I continued to plead with him not to hurt us.

With a very quick pull, Ed opened my wife's pajama top ripping the buttons as he opened the shirt exposing her breasts. My wife's naked breasts caught my eye as her nipples were fully erect to a size I had never seen before. Ed noticed this too and just smiled as he pulled down her pajama bottoms exposing her trimmed, but rather bushy, pubic area. He pulled her pajama bottoms all the way down to her tied ankles. For all intents and purposes, my wife was on her back fully nude and tied at her wrists and ankles. Her eyes were very wide as she gasped for breath through the cloth gag. She was motionless just looking at Ed and his growing erection.

"So what have we got here? A little girl with a cock in her panties?" Sneered Ed.

"I have a penis, but it's not what you think. I enjoy being a girl first. Please don't hurt me." I said with a shake in my voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you honey, I'm going to allow you to give me pleasure!" Said Ed.

"Please...no." I stammered.

"Get over here and down on your knees and pull down my sweatpants to see what a real man's cock looks like." Ordered Ed.

I did as Ed directed as his hard thick cock sprang out of his sweatpants.

"Show your wife how much you like it by kissing it and putting it into your mouth. Let's see how good a girl you are." Said Ed.

I did as I had done hundreds of times before and kissed, licked, and sucked on Ed's thick erection. My wife was beginning to make some louder grunting sounds through her gag as she shifted on the bed looking at me pleasuring Ed's manly cock. Ed began to look over at her and I was seeing her from the corner of my eye. Her naked nipples were even larger than before and the hair covering her pussy lips was obviously soaked. My wife, who said she lost interest in sex, was getting turned on watching me suck another man's cock. I could tell Ed was getting close to ejaculating when he put his hands on both sides of my head and stopped me from milking his cock. He pushed me back gently and said;

"Hold up there little girl. I see a wet pussy that needs to have a cock inside it."

Ed climbed onto the bed and in a swift motion inserted his rock hard cock easily all the way into my wife's wet cunt. She let out a small grunt as his huge penis slipped inside of her. The two of them were tightly copulated in a matter of seconds. Ed didn't move for a few seconds as my wife wiggled her pelvis underneath him. Then, Ed began to slide his huge cock in and out of my wife as she gasped for air through her mouth gag and her eyes rolled back into her head as Ed fucked her harder and longer than I had ever done her.

My wife convulsed as her nipples grew even larger and it was obvious she was having an orgasm. A few seconds later Ed made sure he was fully inside her as his body twitched and I knew he was ejaculating his sperm deep inside my wife. She began to convulse again as the two of them experienced simultaneous orgasms. It was something to see, my wife enjoying sex with my male lover. I could not control my limp little penis as it slowly and steadily began to flow my now useless stream of semen into my panties. The more I tried to stop it the more it kept flowing out to the point I felt it flowing back onto my little cock helmet being pushed there by my panties. I felt spent.

It was obvious my wife and Ed were spent too as he collapsed on top of her with his penis still buried deep inside her cunt. As he came down on her he made sure his mouth took in her swollen nipples as he sucked on her as she pushed her chest up so he could get all of her tits in his mouth. I had never heard my wife gasping for air so much after sex as she did fucking Ed.

As all of us spent a few minutes calming down from our sexual explosions and Ed's big cock made an audible sound as it slid out of my wife's still soaking wet cunt. Ed reached up and untied the gag from my wife's mouth.

"Oh dear God...I have never been fucked so hard in my life!" Gasped my wife.

"Your pussy is one sweet piece of ass! Much better than I've ever had with your husband." Answered Ed.

"My husband?...You two know each other?" Said my wife in surprise.

There was a pause as my wife looked seriously at both of us. She was still tied by her wrists and ankles.

"Does someone want to tell me what's going on here?" Asked my wife in an exasperated voice.

"Well...I have been seeing Ed here for almost the past year. I've been enjoying myself as a female with him when we have sex together. We thought it would be fun to do what we did tonight just to spice things up." I said slowly.

"You, thought it would be fun to do this." Said Ed quickly.

"So it's not enough I allow you to wear panties and nightgowns? You feel the need to suck a man's cock too?" Asked my wife.

"I have grown to enjoy it. I like being a girl. I have learned how a wife should please her husband." I replied.

"What's that supposed to mean? Don't I treat you right?" Said my wife.

"Now folks...Let's calm down. You didn't tell me what a piece of ass your wife was. She's beautiful! And she came twice while I fucked her. She's really hot in bed." Said Ed.

"I am with a man who knows how to treat a woman!" Said my wife. "Now get me untied from these zip ties."

We cut the zip ties from my wife's wrists and ankles and she stepped out of her pajama bottoms being totally naked from the waist down with glistening pubic hair and leaving her pajama top on but wide open so her breasts were fully exposed.

"So you thought scaring me would be a turn on?" She asked.

"No...I thought you watching me suck on a man's cock would be a turn on." I replied.

"I was more focused on this man's sexy body and big hard cock, if you must know." Said my wife.

"I know and I'm sorry we scared you." I answered.

"So you are totally into being a full time girl. Blow jobs and all?" She asked.

"I am. I have never had such intense sexual experiences. I haven't ejaculated in almost two years and I don't miss it at all. My penis rarely, if ever, gets hard and I don't do anything to encourage it to become erect, and it feels totally natural being limp. Nothing about me sexually is a male and I have never been happier..."We" have never been happier." I said looking at Ed, whose eyes were still transfixed on my naked wife whom he had just fucked.

"Well then...I guess we are two girls living together." She said.

"I guess so."

"So if I found another man I wanted to fuck, it really wouldn't be a problem for you, would it?" Asked my wife looking directly at Ed.

"I guess that would only be fair, I suppose." I answered.

"Good...Then that will be our understanding going forward my little girlfriend." Sneered my wife.

"Look, folks...I didn't mean to cause trouble. Why don't I just leave you two and you can sort things out." Said Ed as he pulled up his sweat pants and quickly left the house.

Over the next couple of months I kept reaching out to Ed but was getting no return phone calls. I continued my 24/7 lingerie wearing and my wife and I slept in the same bed each night, but nothing even remotely sexual took place between us. I continued having no erections and no ejaculations as I slipped deeper and deeper into being a girl and feeling very natural doing so.

I came home from work one day and my wife had an announcement;

"I'm pregnant. I'm in my third month." She said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Who is the father?" I asked.

"Well it's not you. We haven't fucked in almost six years. It has to be your buddy Ed and it had to have happened that night you two decided to "surprise" me." She sighed.

"Well, we should tell him. I'll go with you." I volunteered.

"No...No...That's not necessary. I'll call him and go meet him in person with the news." Said my wife.

It was only a couple of days when my wife told me she was going to meet with Ed on Friday night and tell him he had impregnated her. She wore a very nice looking business dress and told me not to wait up. She left the house around 7pm and she did not come back all night. It was around 10:30am the next morning that her car pulled into our driveway. I opened the front door for her as she came in with her dress looking a little out of sorts.

"How did it go? Did you tell him?" I asked.

"I did, but we couldn't keep our hands off one another. We ended up in bed together and we fucked three times last night. I was so turned on I almost passed out. Ed's cock exploding deep inside of me is the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. I can't get enough of him. I want him...No...I need him in bed with me every night. I've never wanted to be with a man so badly in my life!" My wife said as she slumped into a chair.

"So your "tired of sex" statements a few years ago were just about sex with me?" I asked.

"Yes...They were. And now Ed has asked me to move in with him and I have said yes. He will take care of me and be with me when our baby is born." My wife said with relief.

"Oh my. When will this start?" I asked.

"Tonight...Right now. I'm just here to pack a suitcase and drive back over to him to live with him. He wants me to be his wife. I told him you and I would need to divorce, but as soon as that happened I would be thrilled to marry him." Said my wife looking down.

"Oh wow. That is a big change, but don't feel bad. I am so deeply into my life as a girl I have started seeing a therapist and she has told me I am an excellent candidate to begin a physical transition into a female."

"Then this should work out well for both of us. You can stay in the house and sell it when you're ready and I'll start the paperwork for our divorce." Said my wife with a sense of calmness.

We shared one final kiss that my wife used to thrust her tongue into my mouth and I returned the feeling. She went to the bedroom, packed her suitcase and was gone before either of us knew it.

It's been three years since she left me for Ed. I found another man to love and honor. I sold the home I shared with my wife and moved in with my new lover as a full time female. No one my new lover and I have as friends knows me as anything other than his pretty girlfriend. He has helped me in my transition into becoming a physical female. My natural hair is just about shoulder length. My prostate has been removed, semen release is physically impossible now, my breasts have had natural sized implants, and I am scheduled for surgery to remove my shriveled testicles that have shrunk from my 15 months of estrogen injections. I am told it is easier if I keep my little penis and I can have the shaft of it shortened and the spongy area of it that fills with blood when having an erection blocked to make any kind of hardness physically impossible. It has been a necessity for me to sit down to pee for almost a year and a half. I am excited about this final surgical procedure.

When my surgeries are completed my lover and I are planning a large formal wedding. I am thrilled to be the bride and have already been fitted for my white satin and lace wedding gown. My bridal lingerie is overly feminine and loaded with satin and lace. I am completely hairless over all my body expect my head. I'm sure I will be beautiful as a new bride.

My ex-wife and Ed are currently married and parents of a baby girl and she is pregnant again with a second baby. No doubt because they enjoy a vigorous sex life together.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers