Vickie's New Girl Jennifer

Story Info
Caught by wife & accepted. Anger to Love.
21.4k words
4.53
31.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,917 Followers

Vickie's new girl - Jennifer

By, Cindy Johnson

To say the least, it was an ugly scene when my wife came back a day early from her business trip and found out her husband was a crossdresser. To say she was shocked would be the understatement of the decade. When she came in and saw me completely dressed as Jennifer, my female persona, it was devastating for her and I. Over the years I'd taken great care to keep my dressing as Jennifer a secret and would never want anyone to know, as the guilt and shame would be overwhelming if my family, friends, and co-workers found out and I would never do anything to hurt my wife, the love of my life.

Well, my world blew up that afternoon and after hours of crying, begging forgiveness, more tears from both of us, and several drinks, we spent the night in separate rooms. Vickie, my wife, needed time alone and for the next 3 days didn't say one word to me other than, "I don't want to see or hear from you until I say so."

I had never seen her so angry or hurt and act this way, but I knew better than to push her and kept my distance. Later she explained that what hurt most, was my being secretive and not trusting her. She felt betrayed and that was something that would take time to heal. She accepted the cross-dressing and didn't see it as a big deal but the hurt I caused was the underlying problem that was causing her such grief.

Vickie is well-educated, sexy, feminine, and loving which is why I fell in love with her but, she has a vicious temper and someone you don't want to cross. I've seen her take down several relatives and people that have crossed her over the years and everyone knows she's someone you don't want to mess with. Unfortunately, in her mind, I had crossed her, and now I waited for the hammer to fall. And it did, that following Thursday afternoon.

She left for a quick business trip to Tampa on Tuesday night and said she would be back Friday and we would discuss things when she returned. Apparently, she spent the weekend researching everything she could find on cross-dressing and chatting with other wives online. Being a successful attorney and trained to investigate and read briefs, learning about cross-dressing was relatively easy for her.

She didn't say goodbye when she left, and I hadn't spoken a word to her since her discovery. I feared that she was going to ask for a divorce and leave me to explain to everyone what happened to our marriage, which would be difficult as everyone knew we had a fairy tale marriage and were deeply in love. I couldn't sleep or eat, and I felt sick to my stomach ever since that awful moment. I had a bad feeling that I would lose the love of my life and all because I was obsessed with wearing feminine clothing and dressing up as a girl. I cursed my addiction and carried a great deal of guilt for hurting Vickie.

On Thursday evening, a week later, she finally reached out to me and I received a text from Vickie. It was brief and to the point, leaving no doubt as to what she wanted. I looked at my phone and read my text; "If you want to stay married, follow the instructions on the envelope on my make-up table. Do not open the envelope, just follow the directions and I'll see you Friday night. If you don't follow any of my instructions, you can pack up and leave."

I sat there with my mouth open, in shock and after a few moments, I jumped up and ran up to her makeup table to see what she wanted me to do. I opened the door to our bedroom, which I haven't been allowed in all week, and saw the envelope on her table. On the front of the envelope written in red lipstick was a name. Jennifer.

That immediately got me worried and as I picked it up, I could tell the envelope was full, but I couldn't tell what was inside. When I turned it over, I saw what she had written. In her attorney form all she wrote was; Instructions, 1. Take off work on Friday, 2 Be at my salon at 1pm and ask for Jean, 3. He has instructions in the envelope and you are to do exactly as you are instructed, 4. When he has done everything I've paid him for, he will hand you a note with further instructions. Everything is planned and Jean has been fully compensated, you will do exactly as instructed! If you fail, we are done!

Without hesitation, I immediately sent an email to work explaining I had to take a personal day. All I could do was wonder what she had planned but I also knew without a doubt that if I let her down again, she would divorce me and I didn't want that. I had no choice, but I was still worried. She used my female name and sent me to her salon. Obviously, she wants to teach me some type of lesson which includes dressing me up as Jennifer. I knew she already saw me that way and I can certainly live through a night of humiliation and I was determined to save the marriage and not lose Vickie.

The Salon Appointment

Nervously I made my way into the Salon and approached the young pretty receptionist and said I had an appointment with Jean. She smiled and had me take a seat and said it would be a moment. She offered me coffee or wine but I was too nervous and declined. This was an upscale salon that obviously catered to the higher income crowd, and I can understand why Vickie has been coming here for so many years.

The salon was clearly designed for the female clientele and being the only male customer in there at the time gave me butterflies in my stomach which made me feel little waves of nausea. Just as I was about to get up and go outside for some fresh air, Jean came over and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Jean and you're Vickie's husband Rick?"

"Yes," is all I could get out. He smiled and told me to follow him. As we walked he casually talked to me as if we've known each other for years.

He smiled and said, "It seems you've been a bad boy, Jessica."

I laughed at that and said, "Yes, you can say that."

Jean continued, "Vickie called me at home over the weekend, and we talked about it. I tried to help her understand. You see, I explained to her that it's not that uncommon and that I have lots of friends that like to express their feminine side, and to be honest, I've done it several times myself so just relax, you're among friends. Now, Vickie said you had an envelope for me?"

Somehow, I felt a little more at ease as I handed him the envelope. He led me into a secluded area and opened the envelope. I noticed my wife's garment bag hanging on his mirror, along with what I recognized as the suitcase, where I kept Jennifer's clothes. Vickie must have dropped this off on her way to the airport and now I was very anxious to know what she had in mind.

Jean saw me looking at the garment bag and said, "Today was my day off but Vickie made a special request and I owe Vickie many favors. She must have dropped these off this morning on the way to the airport. She really loves you but I'm sure you know that."

I was trying to put everything together and sat there as he opened the envelope and took out a wad of cash and the two-lined to-do cards. I saw my name on one and his on the other. He examined the cash and I saw at least five 100 dollar bills and he smiled.

"Vickie is always so generous. Now she was clear that we follow her instructions and I promised her I would. Give me a moment to read this."

That was a lot of money she gave him, I was even more curious now. What in the world did she have in store for me today?

"OK, she is very detailed. She arranged for you to start with a body wax and Shelly is waiting for you right now. Once you get done with her, in about 45 minutes, she'll bring you back here and I'll have everything ready." Just then Shelly walked in and asked if Jennifer was ready for her treatment.

Jean smiled and looked down at me in the chair and said, "Ready Jennifer?"

I stood up and without saying a word followed Shelly to another room and disrobed down to my briefs and Shelly came back in the room.

"You can leave them on for now, but Vickie has explained what she wants for you and what Vickie wants, Vickie gets. Now please lay down on your back and let me get started because we have a lot of work to do." I'm not going to give you the painful details but at the end of 45 minutes, I was hair free below my eyebrows, smooth as a newborn baby. When I got back over to Jean, he saw the pain I was in and offered me one of his pain killers, that he uses for his back. He only gave me half because he wanted me to be able to function as I had a long day ahead of me. Thankfully, the pill definitely relaxed me and helped relieve the pain.

My long hair was washed and conditioned and as I sat there with a towel on my hair, Jean covered the mirror and explained it was better if I didn't watch. Jean put chemicals in my hair and gave me women's magazines to read as he set the timer. About thirty minutes later Jean came back in and read the to-do list from Vickie and then started to examine and cut my hair.

"How's that pain killer doing Jen?" he asked as he started doing things with my hair and getting his scissors.

"Yes, thank you. That was so painful, I can't believe women do that to themselves," I said feeling relaxed.

"Women do so many things to look beautiful and sexy for their partners. Just you wait and see," Jean said with a smile. I heard what he said but I was so relaxed from that pill that I just sat there and let him do his thing without a care in the world. I had to remember to ask him the name of that pill.

After about another 45 minutes of cutting, tugging, pulling, and styling Jean said he was about done and I was just starting to relax. He read Vickies' note and said, we are right on schedule. He had me close my eyes and led me to the manicurist and introduced me to her, "Carol, this is Jennifer, and here's what needs to be done please." Jean said as he pointed to the note.

"Nice to meet you Jennifer. Oh my God! Your hair looks amazing! Jean, can you do that color on me?" Carol said to Jean.

"Of course, sweetie. Now don't let Jennifer see my work yet, we want to surprise her when we're all done with her make-over," Jean instructed and handed Carol a fifty dollar bill. She smiled and gave him a wink, "You got it, Jean."

Thirty minutes later I was led back to Jeans' room with my eyes closed again and guided into his chair. Now I saw my new oval nails, which I adored. I always dreamed of having a manicure and long nails and now, thanks to Vickie, my dream is a reality. I was even more excited because they matched my toenails. I felt a warm feeling as I admired her work and thought to myself, this is turning out to be a great day.

"Ok Jennifer, I'll leave you with Jean," Carol said. You should come back in three weeks for a touch-up and please ask for me."

"I will, thanks Carol," I said in the female voice that I had practiced over the years. It was the first time I had used it in public and Jean commented about that as he stood beside me and said, "Sexy voice, Jen. You've been at this for a while, haven't you?"

"Well, yes. You can say I've been dressing and acting like a girl secretly since I was very young," I answered honestly.

"All I can say is that you make a very convincing and beautiful woman. Now we have more work to do and Sara will be coming in to work on your face and makeup."

I had been there for over 4 hours now and I realized at this point that Vickie wanted to teach me a lesson by giving me a full makeover to see how I look and to find out if she can deal with the situation. Knowing how she looks into things, I'm sure she got advice from other wives, and people like Jean that led her down this path for total immersion. I was good with it and if this is what it takes to get by and save our marriage, then I'll do exactly what she wants. Besides, what she planned is exciting and if I had to be honest, a day like this has been a lifelong fantasy.

For the next hour Sara gave me a facial, plucked my eyebrows, added some eyelash extensions, liquid eyeliner, outlined my eyebrows and filled them in, makeup, lots of powder, lip liner, lipstick, gloss, everything a girl can dream of, was applied to my face.

It was now 4 o'clock and Jean came back in and whistled when he saw Sara's work on my face. "Wow, Jennifer, you look amazing. Almost time for the unveiling but let me go over your list one more time."

He checked things off and said, "OK, we're ready to start getting you dressed and out the door in thirty minutes for you to be on time for your next meeting."

Jean opened the garment bag and took out my dress, the one she caught me in a week earlier. He opened the bag and took out the items Vickie had packed. My pink lace bra with the silicone pads, the matching pink lace panties, a new pair of pink-tinted pantyhose along with my 4-inch matching blue pumps, my necklace, earrings.

"You should start getting dressed now. Give me a yell after you have your dress on and I'll help you finish dressing," Jean said as he left the stall and closed the sheer drapes to his work area. I undressed and folded my clothes, slipped into the panties and bra, then slowly slid on the pantyhose over my smooth silky legs, and it felt so good. Everything was feeling so wonderful as I rubbed my legs and enjoyed the sensation I have come to adore. I stepped into my dress and then stepped into my pumps and gave a yell out to Jean in my Jennifer's voice, "Ready Jean."

"Jennifer, you're a knockout. I mean really, you would make a lot of women jealous. Wait until Vickie sees you tonight, Jen. Please come back and tell me all about it please," Jean said as he helped with my necklace and bracelets as I put on my earrings. He handed me the perfume bottle that Vickie packed along with the purse. I sprayed myself and put the bottle into the purse for later.

"OK Jennifer, close your eyes. It's time for you to see the new you," Jean said as he pulled down the coverings. "Open your eyes, Jen!"

I almost fainted when I saw the girl in the mirror. The new hair color and the style was amazing, then when I looked at the new feminine face from the makeup and plucked eyebrows and the vision of the girl in the dress brought tears to my eyes.

"Jean, that's amazing. Is that really me? Oh My God! I can't believe I'm so pretty. Oh, thank you, Jean," I said excitedly.

"Yes, you do look great. Now, there are more instructions here, let me read this. OK, she wanted me to give you this instruction sheet, and we are now done here, Jen. I hope you enjoy the new you and I hope things work out with you and Vickie. You make a lovely woman and it would be a shame to not see her come back."

"Thank you, Jean, for this and for being understanding," I said as I read the note from Vickie. It read, 'You need to drive to Vince's on A1A and be at the hostess area at 5 o'clock sharp. Do not be late and tell the girl you have reservations under Vickie Clark, which happened to be Vickies' maiden name. She will seat you out front and I'll be there about ten minutes later. Order a bottle of wine and try to relax. See you soon."

I gave Jean a hug and headed out to the car. I was so focused on getting to the restaurant by 5 o'clock I didn't think twice about leaving the Salon as Jennifer until I opened the door and stepped outside. I realized I was now outside as Jennifer for the first time as panic came over me. I looked in the salon window and saw the image of a pretty girl and just pushed passed my fear and made it to the car.

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes before 5 o'clock and walked quickly to the hostess who was on the phone. She looked up at me and asked, "Are you, Jennifer?"

"Yes," I answered kind of surprised as she kept talking on the phone. She smiled and put a finger up and said one minute. She hung up the phone and said, "That was good timing, that was your guest Vickie, and she said for me to seat you outside until she gets here. She said she is running late but for you to relax and wait for her, come with me and I'll set you up at a nice table. You're lucky, it's such a lovely day and you can just relax. Can I get you a glass of wine," she said as we reached the table?

The table she brought me to was the most visible location, right on the corner of the street, in public view. I turned to her and said, "Yes, a glass of white wine would be fabulous, but do you have a table in a little more secluded area?" I asked

"OK, I'll be right back with your drink, but Vickie just requested this table on the phone a moment ago. Are you sure you want to move to another one?"

I thought about it and realized that Vickie would be upset if I didn't follow her instructions and just smiled and said, "No, this will be fine. Thank you."

As soon as I was seated, I saw a text message arrive and read it nervously. It read, "I want you to take a selfie of yourself right now and send it over to me. I want to make sure you've followed all of my instructions." That was it, nothing else and with the way, this entire event has been planned and progressing, I knew what I had to do and took several selfies until I found one that I thought was acceptable. Here's the one I selected, showing myself seated exactly where she wanted alone and out in public.

Suddenly I was hypersensitive and realized the pill that Jean gave me finally wore off. My relaxed carefree feelings were now replaced with fear. As I sat there looking at the selfie, I realized just how much of a transformation was done to me over the last 5 hours. With my new hair color and extensions, I definitely had a look I had never believed I could achieve. The makeup and lipstick enhanced the feminine appearance and as I sat there, I could feel the breeze over my nylon covered legs which sent shivers up my spine. Pleasant and exciting shivers, but shivers nonetheless. I kept my legs tightly crossed and felt the silky material move over my body as I looked at my new pink oval-shaped nails.

I settled down and started on my second glass of wine as I sat there anxiously waiting for Vickie to arrive. It was now 5:30 and no sign of Vickie. Only another text telling me she's running a little late and will be there soon. I knew this was all part of her plan to pay me back for what I had done, and I had no choice but to just try and get through this night.

Of course, the location she picked gave every passer-by a glimpse of me all dressed up and drinking alone. Every guy that passed by gave me a look, some smiled, some said hello, others just send me a wink as they passed by. My heart raced and I was in a complete fear mode as I just kept my sunglasses on and tried not to make eye contact. I had never been so excited and in so much fear at the same time. I was living out a fantasy but clearly not ready to be out alone dressed like this.

Finally, after an hour of complete humiliation sitting there by myself, I heard Vickie's voice, "Hi Jennifer, sorry I'm late," she announced loudly as she walked to my table looking equally as overdressed as I was. She wore a bright yellow sundress, short with high heels and seamed stockings. Her hair was long and flowing and her makeup was fresh and sensual. I'm not sure why but I knew I would find out shortly.

She gave me an air kiss and sat down opposite me at the table. She smiled at me as the waitress poured her a glass of wine.

"Jennifer, you look fabulous and I have to admit, much prettier than I expected but Jean did tell me you were stunning, and he was right. I've been speaking with him all afternoon while you were getting your treatments and getting updated and I was somewhat surprised at how willing you were to go along with everything so easily," Vickie said sipping her glass of wine.

"Vickie, I only did this for you and to save our marriage. I'd do anything for you and I knew from your notes you left that I had to follow your request. Honestly, I only did this for you," I said pleading for her understanding.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,917 Followers